The New Swim Team Pt. 04

Story Info
A Day At Southend College.
6.1k words
4.34
23.8k
13
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I began writing this story in late 2015. All are over 18 years of age. This story is completely fictional. Many of the punishment were taken from many stories posted on the net. None of the characters portrayed are real, also none of these sexual encounters ever happened in real life. All the names, places, or events living or dead are purely coincidental.

*****

Part 4~ A Day At Southend College.

The next morning Abby saw both beds empty and made, as they were never slept in. The smell of coffee, bacon, and eggs filled the air. Downstairs, Stevie pulled a chair out for his mom and the family ate and talked. With the meal finished, the two eighteen year old's each kissed Abby on the cheek, saying they would see her at swim practice.

**********

Steven and Brenda was making out on a bench when Judy came running calling their names. She was smiling as she gave them each a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh Bren, can I call you Bren, I heard Stevie and Coach call you Bren. I am so happy, did you know that coach had a meeting with my dad and me yesterday. Oh, I can't talk about this with Stevie here can we go to the ladies room and talk in private, please?"

"Well good morning Judy, I can see something has happened that you need to talk about. Please take a breath and calm down. Of course I will."

Brenda kissed her boyfriend, excusing the two girls. Brenda took Judy by the hand, walking slowly to the restroom in the main building. As they entered the lavatory, the two girls entered a stall, by this time Judy's excitement has diminished. She told Brenda everything that happened in the gym office; and the look on her dad's face when he saw the three women naked.

On the ride home Judy and her dad had actually talked for the first time since her mother had passed away. She confessed the reason she spent all of her time in her room is because she enjoyed being naked. Then he said something she never expected:-

"Honey, if you are comfortable without clothing you can stay naked anywhere in the house or the yard, except when we have visitors of course."

"It was a good thing daddy said that with the car parked in the driveway, because I couldn't help myself and hugged and kissed him. He help me bring my books in the house, as soon as the door closed I took off my school uniform, then began my homework on the kitchen table, just like I did when mommy was alive but this time I was naked."

"When he gave me a glass of milk, I noticed a big bulge in his pants, then he went into his room. I wondered if he was going to jerk-off; and what his cock look like? A few minutes passed when he came out of his room. He was only wearing a pair of blue boxers, when he sat at the table with a tall scotch, he said we need to have an adult conversation. He never drank during the week, so I knew it would be serious."

"He took several gulps before he talked, I saw in his eyes it was about my mom and him."

"Sweetheart, before you were born your mother and I spent most of the time in our underwear, sometimes your mother felt more comfortable in the nude. When I saw you standing nude in that office, you reminded me of my wife, you look just like her when she was your age. I never thought you would do this, since you've always been so shy. Your mom told me how embarrassed you were when she told you about the birds and the bees. I am glad you overcome that hurdle. As long as your comfortable naked, would you mind if I am in my boxers? If you have any questions about men or life, please don't be afraid to ask me?"

"No daddy, you look good in your boxers. I could tell you like to see me naked, I wouldn't mind if you were nude also? You do know there are boys on the team, I've seen them naked with a hard-on. I know you would never think I'd say this, I know you have a erection, can you please take off your underwear, so we both could be naked?"

"My daddy's face turned red. He said no sweetheart, I don't think I can allow my daughter to see me naked, you seeing me in my boxers is bad enough."

"Can you give me any advice to get him naked, maybe let me shave and shower with him?"

"You should talk to Stevie, did you know that Coach and Stevie have a rule of no clothes allowed in their house. They could help you talk to your dad in taking the next step."

Suddenly the first buzzer sounded, the two girls washed their hands, then went to their first class of the day; History. As they walked down the hallway, Stevie caught up with them. The trio noticed something different, all the Professors and teachers were wearing the same uniform as the students. At the door to their classroom, Ms. Tucker welcomed them; her long blond hair tied in a bun at the top of her head.

When the late buzzer went off, Professor Tucker locked the door, then took attendance. She made an announcement that would change their college days forever.

"Ladies and gentleman, you may have noticed the staff is now attired in the same uniform as the students. Like you, we are subject to daily and spot inspections. We educators also have the right to change the dress-code in our classes. To save time, this class will be held in the regulation bra, panties for females, and T-shirts, briefs for males. Anyone not in the official garments will be spanked, as per the colleges discipline guidelines."

"Members of the swim team, I am aware of your abridged uniform, if you are comfortable attending my class nude, I have no objection. Class stand, you are to remove and properly fold your shirts, skirts, or pants, and place them under your seats."

With a smile on their faces, Judy, Brenda, and Steven first took off their shoes and socks. Then removed and folded their outerwear. When the trio was completely nude, they pushed out their chests and spread their legs, this allowed Stevie's toes to touch Brenda's and Judy's. Their fingers also were interlocked behind their heads, just as their coach taught them.

Still smiling, the team scanned the room, most of their class-mates attempted to cover themselves as they stripped. Then noticed their teacher; all she was wearing was her white ankle socks, shiny black 1 inch heels, and white panties. Her naked breasts sat perfectly on her chest, her pink nipples standing out like two diving-boards.

"Class please turn around. I would appreciate it if you observe three members of our first swim team. This is the proper way to stand during an inspection."

"Professor Tucker" a girl in the back row shouted. "Brenda, Steven, and Judy also removed their shoes and socks. I don't think that is permitted in class?"

"Class eyes forward and keep quiet. I want the entire class to stand with your legs spread, with your hands behind your heads."

"By the look in your eyes, you are wondering why I am topless? To put it simply, I wore the wrong bra this morning, during my inspection it was confiscated. Now I would like the following students to step to the front of the room."

The Professor called two females and two males to face the class. She asked the first female to state her name, then tell the class why she was called up front.

"My name is Ann Bruce, I have no excuse for wearing my blue bra with white panties."

"Very good Miss Bruce, now remove your bra, it will confiscated, never to be returned. -- Now lean over my desk and prepare to be punished."

Ann did as told, she watched as the teacher removed a red ping-pong paddle from her desk. With Ms. Tucker standing behind her, she placed the paddle on her back. The girl felt her panties getting rolled down to her knees. She was told to stand on her toes and spread her legs, so her panties stayed in place. In this position the entire class was able to see the students brown eye and genitals, as they were punished.

The instructor hit her left butt-cheek five times. The stinging caused Ann's legs to shake, then her panties fell to floor. Then she was spanked five times on the right side.

The student was told to face the class and remove her panties. Because she made them fall, they also will also be confiscated. She was ordered not to wear undergarments until class on Monday morning. Finally she took her place next to the teachers desk.

The next was Stanley Simmons, he wasn't wearing a undershirt. He took the same position, on his ninth spank his briefs dropped. They were also confiscated, then stood only in his black socks and shoes next to Ann. The third person was asked to state her name and tell the class why she had to stand embarrassed in front of the class, in bra, panties, white socks, and shoes.

"My name is Patti Shores, I am wearing the proper under garments, I have done nothing wrong, I do all my homework and pass my quizzes, I don't know why I am up here."

"My, my Patti; for a smart girl, you should know to raise your hand, then be recognized before speaking. Did your parents ever teach you to never snitch on others? Because of these two actions you are rewarded a spanking. Now get into position."

Being the perfect student, she leaned over the desk, then the most embarrassing thing happened to stuck up scholar. Her panties were pulled all the way down her legs and removed. She was to assume the punishment position, even her parents never spanked her on her bare naked buttocks. She was then paddled five times on each butt-cheek while on her tip-toes. Then stood bottomless in front of her class-mates.

Finally the forth person made his speech, the Professor had him tell the class why he was wearing a white tank-top and boxers with red hearts all over them.

"My name is Richard Richardson. Today is the six month anniversary of my girlfriend and mine first date. Last night we gave each other presents, promising to wear them to school to celebrate this special day."

"My how romantic Mr. Richardson, but rules are rules. Please remove them and prepare to be punished. If your girlfriend is wearing similar garments she too will be spanked and her underwear confiscated."

Richard carefully removed and folded his girlfriends present, laying them on the teaches desk. He took his position and was paddled ten times. Then he faced the class, Ms. Tucker told the class to give their class-mates a round of applause for being brave; taking their spankings with pride.

They applauded until the Professor told the four punished students to take their seats. She asked Steven and Judy to walk around the room to collect all homework that was due. Judy had a smile as she shook her ass and bounced her tits, she was enjoying being nude all the time. Steven tried his best to control his erection, but with Brenda playing with him under the desk he couldn't. When he handed the instructor the papers, she wrapped her hand around his extremity, whispering in his ear:-

"Son, you have a handsome cock, I hope your girlfriend is taking good care of him?"

"Yes ma'am, she is."

Then he proudly walked back to his desk. For the next forty minutes the class learned about the civil war. Ten minutes before the buzzer, she gave the class their homework assignment and permission to dress. She also reminded the four students not to were undergarments until Monday.

When the buzzer sounded the students slowly went to their next class. On his way out, Richard had a sad look on his face, he thought to himself how was he going to explain having her gift confiscated by Professor Tucker?

As he passed the Professor's desk, she asked him to wait. When the room was empty, Professor Tucker said she was sorry to take his girlfriends gift:-

"I'd like both you and her to come to my office after classes today, I think we can come to a mutual understanding, maybe by doing me a favor?"

He thanked her, leaving the room smiling, not caring what the request will be. The Professor told him to please leave the door open.

The female Professor sat at her desk with a evil grin; a book open hiding her mammary glands, she already had something deliciously planed for Richard, his girlfriend, and her next class.

As for Stevie, Brenda, and Judy they remained in school uniforms minus underwear in their next two classes. But several students, had been punished and loss of underwear for a week, for one reason or another. Then it was time for lunch.

After lunch, it was biology. As the trio walked down the corridor, they noticed a female campus security officer in front of their class-room on the third floor. She checked their names off her list, advising them this class is to be held nude. The students are to hang their clothes on the hook on the wall and place socks in their shoes underneath.

While the students disrobed they saw Professor Cook sitting on top of her desk in all her naked glory. There were also a few students already seated, attempting to conceal themselves. She advised the teens that their seats have been changed and look for their names. Brenda and Steven are now seated next to each other in the back row, while Judy was sitting front row center. As Judy sat, she could see between her teachers legs, which were open. Also the seat next to her had no name.

Finally the last boy arrived. The security guard advised the Professor that the students are present and accounted for. Then she closed the class-room door.

"Welcome James, how nice of you to join us. Please disrobe and take the seat next to Judy."

As James Kelly disrobed, Judy watched, when he took his seat Judy blushed. James smiled at her saying, it was a surprise for me too. I am glad your my lab partner. After the late buzzer sounded, Ms. Cook told the class what they were doing today.

"Class, these will be your permanent seats. Today we are going to collect sperm and vaginal samples. Each of you have a sample cup on your desks, keep them sanitary until they are ready to be used."

"Gentleman, please stand; and try to relax, it will be your partners job to extract your sperm by either masturbation or orally. Ladies please try not to swallow any until you've collected a very large sample amount."

"Ladies, if you don't know how to do something ask your partner or myself. I will be walking around to administer help as need. You may begin now!"

Brenda didn't need to be told twice, in her minds-eye she and her lover were the only two in the room. Stevie placed his hands on his partners tits, pinching her nipples. He rolled them between his thumb and forefinger, as her mouth and tongue worked on his pee-hole. Steven figured she read this in one of her sex books she had under her pillow, he never taught her to do that, he was loving everything she was doing. Brenda was rolling his big balls in the palm of her hand when he announced he was about to shoot off. His sexy girlfriend aimed the head of his cock in the cup, sliding her hand up and down his shaft until his balls were empty.

The reason he came so fast was because she had been teasing him all day. Then she licked his cock clean. As Steven caught his breath, Brenda stood, kissing him with all her heart and soul.

As they caught their breath, the lovers watched their class-mates. But Brenda wanted more, she wrapped her lips around Stevie's cock. As she sucked him back to hardness, she inserted her wet middle finger into his anus playing with his prostrate until she was rewarded with his tasty cum.

Judy on the other hand was a just looking at James's naked body, his cock became harder and harder. Just feeling her breath on his cock gave him an erection. Unbeknownst to each other, they both had a crush on the other, but were afraid to talk, even though they seen the other nude and been in the same shower.

Professor Cook immediately took her hand, instructing her on how to masturbate a male. The first thing the teacher had her do was to squirt some lube in her hand. Then loosely wrapped her small right hand around his pulsing shaft, then cupped his balls with her left.

With the teachers hand on Judy's they slowly glided up and down his shaft until she found her rhythm. Then she was on her own, in no time the girl began to enjoy what she was doing. James began to shake and his pelvis started to pump her hand, as if it was a tight wet pussy. Two or three minutes passed, before he told her he was going to cum.

Judy was so nervous she missed the cup on the first two or three spurts. But having his dream girl jerk him off, he shot seven more jets. He was so exhausted after he ejaculated he fell to his seat, leaving cum stains on Judy's face, tits, and hand. His creamy substance also leaked all over his smooth, hairless legs.

After the rest of the males, submitted their samples, the Professor told the females to wipe their hands and write the date and both their names in the designated space on each container, then put them in the fridge. There was a overwhelming amount of containers inside, both supplied by males and females.

When the students returned to their seats, the Professor instructed the females to sit on the desk with their legs between their male partners. The males were instructed to reciprocate, my using their fingers, mouths, and tongues. It was their turn to give the ladies an orgasm. The males were to collect the females fluids, no matter the color or texture, of any kind.

Stevens head was between Brenda's legs before the teacher finished talking. Brenda began to moan, as soon as Steven nibbled her engorged clitoris. A few minutes later, several other ladies joining in the chorus of happy females. James on the other hand just looked between the legs of his first crush, Judy.

Professor Cook, noticed James was just as shy as Judy. She sat in the chair next him, the first thing she told him to do is wet his fingers, gently massage her labia and clitoris. When her clit became erect, the teacher told him to suck on her button, don't use teeth only lips. Judy began to moan, so Ms. Cook told him to spread her lips, using his tongue inside her vagina.

The Professor looked around the room to see if anyone else needed assistance. All the males were doing the best between the legs of their female partners, so she gave the boy step-by step instructions on how to orally pleasure a woman.

The experienced woman showed him how to spread her lips, to use his tongue on her urethra, she also showed him where her G-spot was. James did all these things until Judy howled to orgasm. The teacher held the cup under the girls pussy, as her secretions dripped in.

As the ladies were recovering the males covered and wrote the same information on the females containers. The gentleman lined up, placing the containers in the fridge next to their samples. Brenda's sample was put aside, since it was filled the most. The teacher was going to teach the class how to use the electron-microscope.

First she had the class wash the body fluids off their body, face, and hands before they were seated, Professor Cook told the class to take notes because the next time we meet you will be graded on the operation of this complicated device. She carefully opened the container, with a eyedropper she placed three drops in a dish, then placed a glass over it.

She instructed the class on how to turn on the scope. Then inserted the sample into the device, she also turn on the projector so the entire class could see the fluids with-in. The Professor showed the class how to identify the difference between microbes, vaginal fluids, and urine. Several students made a EEWW sound. As Ms. Cook talked, Stevie whispered to Brenda:-

"And it all tastes so delicious!"

Brenda smiled telling her lover she can't wait to see his sperm under the scope. Steven smiled, agreeing with her.

Professor Cook allowed them to put their uniforms on after she gave out homework assignment ten minutes before end of class. Brenda noticed one girl blushing and crying, she asked her name and what was wrong?

"My name is Sally Storm, my boyfriend is going to be so made at me. First the present he gave me was confiscated this morning. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't tell him at lunch. Now what we did today in class, if I didn't do it, I would fail the course. We, we've never gone all the way, we, we only watched and masturbated each other once."

12