The New Swim Team Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Brenda put her arms around the crying girl to comfort her, telling her:-

"I wouldn't worry to much about your undergarments, if your boyfriends name is Richard, he had his confiscated this morning in History. As for the other, I saw his sample in the fridge. I bet he feels just as bad as you do now."

Then the buzzer sounded. The door opened, as the class walked out to the smiling face of the female officer. She had been stationed at that door all day, she knew the students were embarrassed knowing the officer knew what had happened in class. Two of the officers friends, a male and female are in a for a long night of satisfying her sexually. The four swim team members walked down to their next class, double gym.

When Steven and James walked into the gymnasium, Ms. Parker, the female gym teacher advised the boys to take a seat on the bleachers. They noticed the divider open, and several boys and girls seated on the bleachers. When Brenda and Judy entered through the girls entrance he noticed Mr. Hanson directing the females to the their seats. Brenda, Judy, and the other members of the swim team sat all together.

When the late buzzer sounded, Ms. Parker spoke:-

"Good morning students, by now you know most of the new dress-codes on campus. Ms. Baxter, the Athletics Director prefers to be know as The Principal, has made changes in all gym and sports teams, they are as follows."

"First, all gym classes and teams will be co-ed. Next, all indoor activities everyone shall be barefoot. Next, undergarments of any kind shall not be worn under your gym uniform. This includes, panties, briefs, jockstraps, and bras of any kind. Next, as you enter the locker-room stay clear of the construction area, many lockers have been temporally re-located do not move them. We know you have questions and will answered in dew-time. Now go suit up."

As the students entered their appointed locker-rooms, they noticed the coned off area and a white fifteen foot chalk mark circling the far wall. The members of the swim team were happy they didn't have to wear undergarments. However, the rest class became embarrassed, for fear of their privates getting exposed.

As the students assembled on the gym floor, the teachers took attendance, then positioned the students in boy-girl pairs. Steven drew Judy, Brenda drew a shy redheaded boy named Arnold Zimmerman.

When the class was assembled, Ms. Parker blew her whistle getting the students attention.

"First, lets have twenty-five jumping jacks to warm-up. On my count; one-two-three-one. One- two-three-two. One-two-three-three. One-two-three-four. One-two---"

Ms. Parker continued counting as the two teachers walked around observing the teens form, until she reach twenty-five. Their next exercise was sit-ups. The males were told to get on their backs, knees bent, feet flat, hands behind the head. The females were to hold their feet and count.

At the whistle, the males were to do as many as they could in two minutes. As Stevie sat up; the head of his penis popped out of his shorts. At the one minute mark, his whole shaft was exposed. At two minutes, the whistle sounded, both his testicles joined the shaft for all to see.

Judy looked around noticing that all the males equipment have been revealed, two rows over, there was James Kelly. She has had a secret crush on him, since the day they met the first day the swim team met on that fateful Wednesday. She also relived what they did in biology.

This time Susie Smith was his partner; a shy brunette, all she was doing was watching his member pulse, as blood flowed through his heart. While changing into their gym uniforms Susie confessed to Judy and Brenda, that this morning was the first time she seen a naked male. The sight scared her, Brenda told her to wait until biology, she'll get to touch a cock with your hand or put it in your mouth; you would never want to get enough.

Susie told them she has that class first thing tomorrow morning. She hopes the teacher will be patient with her.

Then she saw Brenda, she was smiling tucking Arnold's cock and balls back into his shorts, the boys face was beet red and he was shaking like a leaf. Ms. Parker was walking up and down the isle coping down how many sit-ups the men done. When she told Susie to put James's cock away, she couldn't do it.

The teacher petted the girls head, took her by the hand wrapping it around his erection, Susie blushed as watched her hand disappear into his gym pants. The teacher moved on giving the same instruction to each female.

When Ms. Parker reached Judy and Steven, the girl told the teacher Steven did 101 sit-ups. When she was told to tuck Steven in his shorts, she babbled something. The teacher asked her to take a few deep breaths and repeat what she said slowly.

"Ms. Parker, I can not do as you ask, Steven is my friend Brenda's boyfriend. It would be like cheating on her, I can't do that to her."

"Judy dear, I am sure Brenda will not be offended by you touching her boyfriend, she had to put away rather shy boy's cock into his shorts, I am sure Steven will not mind having your hand on his cock, would you Steven?"

"No, not at all Ms. Parker. We figured something like this would happen eventually. Please Judy, you may put my penis and testicles in my shorts."

Judy Maddox touched the second male's genitals for the second time in her life. Steven's felt much hotter and harder than James's, she wondered what her fathers were like. The teacher continued her rounds then stood next to Mr. Hanson.

Mr. Hanson blew his whistle, saying it was now the ladies turn. The students switched places, on the next whistle they began. Judy had to stop three or four times during the grueling two minutes, later she told Steven it felt like a hour. Ms. Parker remained still, as Mr. Hanson walked around and wrote down how many the females done. Judy only did thirty-five, he told her she needed to improve if she wished to remain on the team, let alone pass gym. Judy shyly replied, "Yes, sir."

When the teacher again stood next to his partner, he sounded the whistle, advising the class to get into the push-up position. They were to keep their own count, at the end of two minutes Mr. Hanson took the females, as Ms. Parker documented the male's information from opposite sides of the gym deck.

The students were told to get water, then line up against the bleachers. The students were to take five laps around the gym, at the whistle they were off. Steven paced his team, soon a few others followed. A few others decided to forge ahead, then fall behind.

While the class was doing their laps, the two gym teachers compared their lists and notes. On their final lap both teachers stood at the finish line. They were told to walk it off and get more water. A few minutes pasted before the whistle sounded. Ms. Parker called out sixteen names, six of them were the swim team.

Mr. Hanson took the remainder of the class to the basketball hoop, while Ms. Parker told her students what was about to happen.

"You are the first group that will learn a new way to do sit-ups. The reason I selected you is that half of you done poorly, so your partners will assist you. First it would a lot easier to exercise nude, so please remove your gym uniform."

The swim team was naked before she finish talking. The others slowly did as told, covering themselves in embarrassment. When the teacher had their attention they noticed that she was nude as they are.

"When I call your name you will assume the sit-up position, using your shirt to sit upon. Your partner will hold your feet as before."

Ms. Parker called the eight students by their first names. Judy, Arnold, and Susie were first on her list. First they were to space the legs about ten inches apart, then exhale through the mouth sitting up and inhale through the nose going down. She had them rest after five, the buzzer sounded to end the first part of the class.

They continued to twelve for the next breather, when the late buzzer went off.

Suddenly there was a commotion. A boy named Tank Thomas, pushed a smaller kid. He told him since he was on the football team he could take as many turns as he wanted and do anything, because the team wont win a game with out him.

There was a whistle. Mr. Hanson stood 6'5" to his 5"9". he also out weighed Tank by a good thirty pounds. He told him that he was lucky the college ever accepted him. If he wishes to remain in school, let alone on the team he better behave himself and keep his grades up. Finally ordering him to remove his gym uniform.

The boy saw that the teacher meant business, removing first his shirt then shorts. As he did this he remembered what was said at indoctrination almost one month ago.

On the desecration of the instructor, any student especially those on a sport team will be taken to the Athletics Director no matter how they are attired for an interview, then punished in front of the entire campus.

As Tank striped, several girls giggles at the size of his little appendage. All the girls wanted to date the defense end, but now realized he wasn't as big between his legs. He was embarrassed that everyone would know the rumor he started in high school was a lie.

"Now Tank, get to the back of the line and wait to take your turn, you act like a bully one more time in any class, its off to Ms. Baxter's office."

"Yes, Sir."

Ms. Parker told her group to get back to their exercise. After every five or seven sit-ups, she had them take a few deep breaths. When they reached thirty-five, two females began to argue about accepting a date with Tank Thomas. Neither wanted to go out with him, but one of them had to if they wanted to be on the cheer-leading squad.

The girls told their teacher what they had to do. The entire gym stood quiet as the male gym teacher told them the following:-

"Girls if you don't want to date Tank, then don't. I doubt that anyone on the cheer squad would, after they find out the truth of what is between his legs. As for disturbing my class, please remove your uniform."

Both eighteen year olds, had hot bodies and they knew it. They were proud to show Tank that he hand no chance of tapping this. Also to let all the other boys and girls, if you want this it would be on their terms. The teachers had the class go back to their exercises.

Ms. Parker didn't want to push her class to much having them stop at forty-five. She told them they did a great job, then to walked it off and get some water. Mr. Hanson also had his students get water, after all had the turn at the fountain, both blew their whistles.

The teachers had the class form up facing the window with their partners. Then called the three students that disturbed his class up front. They were ordered to face their class-mates with legs spread and hands behind their heads. As Mr. Hanson spoke, Ms. Parker went to her office.

"As you know all Professor's and instructors have been given permission to discipline student as needed. Before escorting them to the Ms. Baxter's office completely naked. Miss Clark, Miss Duncan, Mr. Thomas; prepare to be punished."

The students have seen several punishments through-out the day, so knew what to do. Upon Ms. Parker's return she handed a purple paddle to her co-teacher. He spanked each student ten times, then told the trio that they will be nude in gym class for the whole semester. This includes classes held outdoors and sport team practices. Finally they were to shower and dress.

At the buzzer, the students departed the gym through the same door, because there was a large chain and padlock on the females door. Several went to different buildings, while Robert Brown, Susie Smith, and Steven had Calculus on the second floor. Steven gave Brenda a hug and passionate kiss before she went to art.

As the students entered the class-room, Professor Jonathan Holmes was sitting at his desk taking attendance. The white board that usually had that days assignment and homework was spotless. The class all were puzzled, because their Professor was usually confident and smiling. Today, he was hidden behind stacks of books on his desk, with a blank look on his face.

When the late buzzer sounded, the Professor asked Susie to close and lock the door since she was sitting in the first seat. He then addressed his last class of the day.

"Students, as you know we educators must now follow the same dress-code and punishments as yourselves. I was not attired properly this morning, so all my clothing was confiscated. Nudism is not yet allowed outside, so the board allowed me a wrap to cover my privates. Today I will not punish any of you, but insist you either disrobe completely or wear a wrap."

Every student had been nude in at least one class, so they all stripped. Professor Holmes stood in front of his class removing the multi-colored cloth covering his privates. There was gasps and a few females shouted holy fuck, when they saw his nine inch soft uncut penis and low hanging scrotum.

The well endowed teacher asked the first person in each row to pass out the new text books. He informed the students that their homework is in front of every chapter. They were to make a copy of the worksheet after they filled-in the answers. He taught them the new formulas, many were confused, so he took his time showing them around the complex equations.

Professor Holmes wasn't keeping track of the time, so the students didn't begin to dress until five minutes before the end of class buzzer. The members of the swim team dressed quickly to catch the bus to their secret practice location.

12