The New Swim Team Pt. 05

Story Info
More Surprises For The Swim Team.
4.7k words
4.55
19.4k
13
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I began writing this story in late 2015. Sorry for the delay but life got in the way. All are over 18 years of age. This story is completely fictional. None of the characters portrayed are real, also none of these sexual encounters ever happened in real life. All the names, places, or events living or dead are purely coincidental. Please enjoy this chapter.

*****

Part 5 - More Surprises For The Swim Team.

Steven and Robert met the rest of the team in the mini-van, driven by Ms. Baxter dressed in the same uniform as the female students. On the twenty minute ride, Judy and James sat next to one another and finally talked, they had many things in common such as their love of science fiction. Their favorite is TOS, (The Original Series.) Brenda and Steven sat in the back making out with their hands on the others privates. While Robert and Tina talked about what occurred in biology and gym.

When the van pulled up to the center, the team noticed their two Coaches were also attired in the same uniform as their Professor's.

After disembarking the van, Coach Vicky led the team into the locker-room to fill them in on the change in the training schedule and their visitors. After parking the van Amy and Abby talked about their day. A few minutes later, Victor Maddox pulled up, when he saw the two ladies in their school uniform his eyes bulged out of his head. After shaking their hands they entered the structure.

"Victor now that the door is locked, you must follow the dress-code of this center. Clothing of any kind is not allowed past this point, please disrobe and hang them neatly on the rack."

While in the locker-room, Coach Vicky told the team who would be sitting in the bleaches, she also instructed them on what they were going to do.

Abby and Amy disrobed quickly, Victor was stunned that neither female wore under-garments, he finally undressed to his boxers.

"Keep going Victor, this building is a clothes-free zone."

He reluctantly pulled down his boxers covering his sex organ with his hands, the last woman to see him naked was his late wife. When the trio was bare, Coach Anderson escorted her visitors to the bleachers where two towels were laying on the first tier.

After the visitors were comfortable, the Coach blew her whistle. Coach Vicky led the team out of the locker-room with Brenda in front, ensuring that Judy stopped in front of her father. She ordered them to right face, Judy smiled and fingered her pussy when she finally saw her dads hairy growing cock for the first time.

Coach Abby instructed the team to prepare for inspection. They immediately clasped their hands behind their heads, spread their legs with toes touching, and pushed out their chests. She checked each from head to toe for stubble; including her assistant. Both Ms. Baxter and Victor Maddox were getting quite aroused, for neither had sex in a while.

"Team you have improved greatly in a short time. I think it is time you get use to an audience; today I selected two curious individual to watch. At every practice there will be more, so just concentrate on your form and try not to show off. Remember swimming is supposed to be fun, until it is crunch time."

Then Coach Abby, split the team into two lanes. Robert, Brenda, and Steven in lane three. Tina, Judy, and James in lane four. Each were to swim two laps free style. Each swimmer will be timed, the winning team will get a special award.

At the whistle, Robert and Tina dove in. They were evenly matched until after the flip, on the push-off Tina forgot to mermaid. Robert pulled ahead, she tried to catch up but ran out of steam. When they touched the wall, Brenda and Judy dove in. Victor was so excited he jumped up cheering his daughter on to catch up. She flipped less then a foot from the wall, with all her strength she launched herself, her mermaid was the best she ever did. Both girls touched at the same time.

With Steven being the taller of the two, he hit the water a good foot over James. Victor still caught up in the excitement, he cheered on James for he wanted his daughters team to get the prize. At the whistle, Steven beat his team-mate by only one second.

The entire team jumped in the pool and hugged each other while the two spectators stood and applauded. Both coaches blew their whistles, finally they quieted down, having the team get out of the pool lining them up in size order along the edge.

On the whistle the team dove in, on the first two laps they demonstrated the butterfly. When they flipped they used the back stroke. It was a great show, all six team-mates paced themselves. When the whistle sounded all finishing dead even. The entire room gave the team a round of applause that made all but Steven blush.

Coach Abby lined the team in front of the bleachers to do their cool down exercise. The only person Victor had eyes for was his daughter. All through her stretches she ensured he had a good view of open vagina and anus. When her arms were out stretched she looked her dad in the eye, licked her lips, and stroked the cocks of the two males next to her.

When Abby thought Victor could take no more she lined the team up having them take a bow, then walked into the locker-room with Steven in the lead. Then Abby escorted her visitors to the lobby, so they may dress. When they were properly attired, Abby unlocked the door, she stood outside watching the Athletics Director drive off and Victor park in front to wait for his daughter.

Abby locked the door, then went in the shower. As soon as Judy saw her she ran into her arms and kissed her on the mouth. The girl thanked her for allowing her to turn her dad on, so she could see his cock so big and hard. Tonight she was going to put phase two of her plan in effect.

All eight members of the team behaved themselves in the shower, only washing themselves. While the rest of the team dressed, Judy folded and placed her uniform, shoes, and books in a gym bag. When everyone was dressed, Abby unlocked the door, Judy gave James a big hug and kiss, as the students went to their waiting cars. Without caring who saw her, Judy sat in the front seat of her daddy's car.

Abby, Steven, and Brenda entered their car. As they drove home the three of them busted out in laughter. No one ever expected the shy little girl to do something like that. Brenda asked Stevie if he talked with Judy during the day?

"Yes I did, we had a long talk at lunch. At first she was embarrassed because she wanted to know how my mom got us to be naked all the time at home. I gave her the short story without going into detail on how Sissy started it all. Also how the women in my life teased me, so I had a perceptual erection at home. Eventually, Judy got over her shyness."

Brenda said she can't wait for tomorrow, to hear about what Judy had planned for her daddy.

**********

Judy threw her bag in the back seat, then wrapped her arms around her father, giving him a big long kiss on the lips, resting her hand on his cock.

"Oh thank you so much for coming to my practice daddy, you look really good naked. Now that we have seen one another naked, we both can be naked all the time at home. I heard you cheering me on as I swam, it was because of you I did so well. I know you enjoyed watching me as I stretched, your cock was so hard; and you still are."

"Sweetie, where are your clothes, aren't you embarrassed having everyone see you naked? Don't you know you could be arrested? At least wrap a something around your chest, please!"

"Silly daddy. I learned in pre-law that it now legal for females that go to Southend College to be nude all the time if we want to. Tomorrow I'm going to get my wristband, so now we can save money, I don't need to buy clothes for the next four years."

Still blushing from his daughter's total loss of modesty, Victor started the car. As he concentrated on his driving, Judy with a wicked grin, unzipped her dad's pants and took his cock out.

"Just relax daddy, I learned in biology how to make you feel good. I promise not to let you cum; at least not until we get home. We can have so much fun in the shower."

Victor drove home without any accidents. As soon as the car was parked in the driveway, Judy took her bag out of the back seat, took her daddy's hand, and walked into the house; Victor's erect cock still hanging out of his zipper. Luckily no one was outside, but didn't know the eighty year old Fisher sisters were looking out of their windows.

Inside the house Judy took off all of Victor's clothes, taking him in the shower. The last time Victor was in the shower with a woman, was with his wife. His daughter's touch and kisses were just like his wife's. Judy's hand was cupping his balls, her mouth around his purple head, she knew he was about to award her with his creamy load.

On her knees with her daddy's cock-head in her mouth she stroked his shaft until she swallowed all his baby making fluids.

As they caught their breath, they continued to wash each other. After drying off, Judy did her homework, as Victor cooked dinner. Father and daughter remained nude the entire night. When they headed to their own bedrooms, Judy hugged Victor, asking him the unexpected:-

"Daddy, this may sound weird to you, but can I sleep in your bed tonight, I need to know what it feels like to have a man against me? I need someone I could trust to keep my virginity safe, until I am ready to give it to that special man. Oh please daddy?"

Victor saw the look on Judy's face, the same look they both knew he could never refuse her anything.

"OK baby, you know I can't refuse you when you give me that look, just behave yourself?"

"Thank you daddy. I promise to keep my hands above your waist, if you do the same!"

With the alarm set they settled between the covers, kissing goodnight on the lips. Judy laid her hands on his chest, both falling asleep instantly.

**********

When Abby, Steven, and Brenda walked into the house they stripped. Abby told the kids before they do homework she needs to talk to them.

"Nudity is now legal for all females attending your school to go anywhere in the state, so Brenda before your first class tomorrow you will receive a wristband, that is if wish to be nude all the time, of course footwear is permitted outside."

"Steven, unfortunately this will be difficult on the males. Your girlfriend will have to take care of you during the day in private, which I know she can't get enough of."

"Which brings us back to you, my dear Brenda, you have been very selfish. Hogging Steven all the time. He told you that our family enjoys each other sexually. I really would like to have my son at least one night a week. I don't want you going without tonight, I could see that you are contently horny. So I asked a friend of the family to spend the night, before you ask, it is not Coach Vicky, she has a very hot date tonight."

"It is our pool-girl Catherine, she likes to be called Kat. During our little chat, you confessed, you wanted to have sex with another girl, one that will keep your secret, I trust her completely. Now go do your homework while I get dinner ready. She'll be joining us for dinner so you two can get to know one another, she will understand if you don't wish to be with her. I am asking you to keep an open mind, just like you did when you first came to live with us."

While Steven and Brenda did their homework in their room; Brenda began to cry uncontrollably into her hands.

"I didn't realize Mom was going without any cock, she should have told me. I understand you miss our Moms pussy. I feel so bad, what the two of you wakened in me, I just couldn't control myself. The more your body was next to mine the more I wanted you. You know I love you and want to have your baby in the future. Can you both ever forgive me?"

"Of course I can sweetie. Mom has to have the same conversation with Sissy every time she comes home. Sometimes I wish I was a twin, so I can satisfy two of you at the same time."

They both laughed, continuing their homework. When they were called down to dinner, Brenda felt much better. The first thing she did was run into Abby's arms giving her a big hug and a kiss.

"I'm sorry Mom, I'll never be selfish with Stevie again, please forgive me. If you want to punish me I'll take it gladly, I love you so much, Mommy.

Brenda didn't notice they had a guest as she ran into her Coach moms arms, Kat was standing at the table filling four glasses with wine. She giggled when she saw the girl run into Abby's arms. After they separated Abby introduced the two women, Brenda put out her hand to shake, but Kat had a better idea. She wrapped her naked body against the teenager, giving her a kiss. Brenda surprised herself by kissing her back.

After the two females separated, the open minded nudists sat down to eat and talk. Brenda and Kat had a lot in common, mainly that they were both shy until something clicked inside. Both had given their cherry to their first crush, and was curious about lesbian sex.

After they cleared the table, they all jumped in the pool; not for a swim, but to play a game of nipple tag for a hour or so. Abby told Brenda and Kat to go shower upstairs, then go to her room, Kat will be gentle with her, Steven and I will wake you in time for school. Both women kissed Abby and Stevie good night, holding hands as they walked up the stairs.

As Steven and his mom watched the the two ladies walk into the house, they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed.

"Finally, I got you all to myself. We are going to have so much fun tonight, because we will not use any protection. I need to feel you completely. Skin to skin inside my body; its been so long, I forgot how sperm feels inside of me. I hope you don't mind if I get pregnant, I could tell you found your perfect mate, that time I saw Bren fucking you without a rubber in the showers. I knew she wants your baby and so do I."

While mother and son talked about their night to come, he told her that he is going to ask Brenda to marry him at practice on Saturday in front of the team. He also asked her to help him purchase the perfect ring.

"Mom, if my seed finds its target, so be it. I think it would be so cool being the father of my little brother or sister! Now where would you like to tell our love child where he or she was conceived, here on the patio or somewhere in the house?"

Before Abby made her decision they set several alarms through-out the house and yard.

Abby and Steven started out on the patio in the sixty-nine position, he finally shot his jism deep in his mother's womb for the first time. Then moved to other parts of the house, finally ending up in her bed for his fourth load, falling asleep in each others arms.

**********

In the shower, Kat taught Brenda how to touch and kiss a woman. Finally they made it to Brenda's bed, Kat saw Sam giving him a kiss, she told her new friend that she also has a stuffed bear, she named him Johnny. She tells him everything, both girls laughed, as they fell to her bed.

The twenty-three year old Kat was very experienced with women, having her first female at the age of eighteen. First she laid Brenda on her back, then slowly kissed and licked her way down her body, just like Stevie did that first night, only Kat's lips were softer. It only took a few minutes to fill the older girls mouth with her sweet feminine juices.

When Brenda had recovered from her orgasm, they switched places. Kat gave the young novice step by step instructions on how to use her tongue, lips, and teeth on her nipples. When she slowly worked her way down to her smooth pussy, Brenda learned how to massage her girl lips and use her finger to locate her G-spot. She used the same technique on her pussy and clit, she did on her tits. Just sucking on her new lovers pussy and neither region, she had another orgasm at the same time Kat had her first.

After they caught their breath, Kat showed her two scissor positions, so both of them could make each other cum at the same time. Brenda like this the best, because she could feel her lovers whole body against hers.

**********

In the morning, Abby and Steven found the bedroom door open, both girls heads were between each others sticky legs. They spanked their bottoms waking them out of their exhausted state. Mother and son walked them into the big shower. They woke in a start, because Abby only turned on the cold water. When all were fully awake Abby turned up the hot water to a comfortable temperature.

After all four were washed and dried, Steven and Brenda brought their books downstairs, along with a fresh school uniform for Steven.

After breakfast, the women only wore footwear, with Steven dressed. Then the four adults left the house, Abby also had to get her band. Kat sat in the passenger seat carrying one of Steven's dress shirts just in case they were stopped.

**********

When the alarm sounded, Victor opened his eyes to realize the fingers of his right hand were rolling the nipple of his daughter's left breast; as she was rolling her daddy's right. His lips were also against Judy's.

Judy rolled on her back and stretched the kinks out, Victor did the same.

"I-I am sorry baby I didn't mean to -you know touch your breast."

"That's okay daddy that felt good, I liked you touching my tit, they may be small but my nipples are soo sensitive I get horny immediately, if you want you can play with my pussy and lick me all over too. I had a dream that you fucked me, you'd be the first to do that. I wouldn't mind giving my cherry to you, I love you so much."

"Judith Alice Maddox, you shouldn't talk like that. What you suggest is called incest. You should find a boy your own age to experiment with sex. Now lets get ready for school and work."

Victor threw the covers off himself and walked to the bathroom, his erect cock swinging as he walked. Judy continued to massage her engorged clitoris while he was in the shower.

When her father began to dress, she noticed his erection had subsided. Judy jumped out of bed rubbed her body against him, then went about her morning routine.

In the shower Judy masturbated, she imagined her father doing the same. When she turned off the water she saw a drop of his cum on the wall. She wiped it off with her finger, hiding it in her mouth with a smile.

She placed her purse, book bag, and flip-flops by the front door. They ate breakfast in silent, thinking about what occurred this morning. Before she walked out the door she kissed her daddy on the cheek telling him she'd see him tonight.

**********

Judy was excited walking to the bus stop, she was proud she didn't stutter as she showed her college ID, informing them of the new dress-code for all females in her school. Many wanted to know more and how she feels going naked all the time. More than a few threw their religion in her face telling her to cover her shame, she should be ashamed, females should never to be seen naked, especially by their husbands, not even when reproducing.

Several offices informed the bible thumpers if they don't behave, they would be arrested for disturbing the peace and forcing their religious beliefs on others. Which are now felonies.

Several continued to berate Judy. The officers arrested and cuffed five troublemakers hands behind their backs and were taken away in a transport van.

There was no other incidents. The bus ride was quite enjoyable, telling others what she learned in pre-law, she had found the confidence that laid dormant with-in her.

As each student or vehicle entered the campus they were handed a flyer explaining the new dress-code for females, this including the board, Professor's, teachers, staff, security, and visitors.

In the quad, campus security was collecting clothing. There was also a table at each entrance of the buildings. Abby and Brenda went to get their bands while Kat remained in the car.

12