The New Swim Team Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the mother and future daughter-in-law received their bands, Abby hugged and kissed her kids. Steven and Brenda went to their first class, Steven couldn't wait to get naked. Abby drove home slowly showing off her body to anyone that wanted to look. When Kat and Abby arrived home they did the dishes, then had a relaxing swim.

While having another cup of coffee the two sexually satisfied women told the other about their evening. Abby wasn't surprised in the least how quickly Brenda caught on.

**********

After their classes, the swim-team met at the student union for a soda. The woman that ran it didn't think it was fair that only females should be naked, so she made the union a clothes-free zone. Steven, Robert, and James gladly disrobed. The check girl handed each a tag with a number to the box their belonging were in. After they took a table in the back, a waiter took their order.

The students discovered that their Professor's also thought the new dress-code unfair, so all their classes were held nude; with the exception of lunch. Robert ask Steven what the prize was for winning the meet yesterday?

"My mom told me that we will find out at practice on Saturday," he said with a evil grin.

"Tell us Judy, why did you come out of practice nude? Usually my mom picked me up, but my dad couldn't keep his eyes off you." Tina asked with curiously.

"To be honest with you, I learned in pre-law that the female nude law went into effect at 6:00 pm, so I wanted to be the first. My dad was shocked at first, he had no choice but to sit and drive home with a hard cock."

Judy and Tina asked Brenda what her mom would think of the law? She told the group that her mom was transferred to California, so she had been living with a friend of hers. Mom's friend and her family are nudists, so I've been living nude for the last week. Can't you see my tan-lines are getting covered. Then the teen stood and told her friends to look at her body. They did, so did the rest of the students seated around her.

The room applauded, so with a big smile Brenda took a bow.

After their impromptu meeting the team lined up to use the bathroom, boys and girls were using either lavatory without shame. They gathered their belongings, the males reluctantly dressed, and paid the check. In the courtyard they hugged and kissed goodbye, then went their separate ways. Judy took the same bus as Brenda and Steven, so when they were alone. Brenda asked Judy to come clean and tell us everything that happened last night. Judy told her best friends everything in detail, which caused both ladies to wet their privates and Stevens pants to tent up. The trio was proud to show off their attributes all the way home.

Brenda learned her lesson about sharing Stevie with Mom. After Brenda finished her homework Thursday, she had another talk with Sam. She told him that she was discovering herself as a sexual being. When she gets more time she will fill him in on what she has been up to, then she kissed him good night, laying him on her bed.

After dinner Brenda and Stevie helped Abby clean the kitchen. Then the trio played tag and talked in the pool until dark.

For the next two nights Brenda shared a bed with her new family. Friday night Brenda gave Steven the last of her innocence; her butt-hole. Abby insured her sphincter was well lubed, as she was holding Brenda's hands, the girl enjoyed eating Abby's pussy. Then Steven slowly entered his girlfriends asshole until he was balls deep. When his bride to be was relaxed, he slowly began to pump in and out, soon the heat of the session built up in the two women. The tightness and friction within her anus caused Steven to ejaculate in about three minutes. What Brenda enjoyed most was sucking Stevie's cum out of Abby's pussy and rectum. Abby also enjoyed doing the same to Brenda's back door.

***********

As of Wednesday, the Maddox home was clothes-free. Father and daughter showered and slept in the same bed. Friday night at dinner, Judy and Victor had an open conversation about sex. Victor's resolve had weakened, Judy's temptation during their showers, was the last straw. Judy fulfilled her fantasy of giving her virginity to her father.

Victor began by kissing his daughter goodnight on the lips, then nibbled her ear, down her neck, to her nipples, and finally to her most secret of spots.

Judy smiled, as her father surprised her by doing this. She spread her arms and legs, allowed her body to relax. She knew he would be gentle, making this night to remember.

When Victor was between her legs, she wrapped them around his head. Judy moaned when his soft lips suckled her button. Victor was doing things to her she didn't think possible, releasing her vaginal fluids into her father's mouth. Judy's body went limp as he drank; savoring every drop.

Without giving her time to recover he rubbed the big mushroom head his member over and around her treasure trove, entering her slow and steady until hitting her barrier. Then withdrew and entered her several times giving her only one or two inches at a time.

While the teenager was in the middle of her second orgasm, he entered her until his testicles slapped her bottom. Judy never felt her hymen tear away, as she wrapped her legs around her daddy's waist, locking her ankles. She began to bounce, she wiggled her ass letting him know she was ready for more. Victor slowly began to thrust his penis in and out of his daughter's freshly plucked cherry pie.

Judy thought she was prepared for this night, but she was wrong. It was the best night of her life, she had orgasmed twice more before her dad shot his load into her body. They fell asleep in each others arms, his cock still in her drenched pussy. She was going to add her story to the others she had read about to the internet, of course not mentioning either of their real names.

12