The New Swingers Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

"Yes sir." Mike replied, almost reflexively. I stood over Amy and pointed him to the door.

A little bit later, it seemed that it took Mike a while to get the drink, he returned. I stood in front of Amy seated on the bed. She had taken to sucking my cock again as Mike entered. He held the drink out to me. I removed one of my hands from Amy's head and took the drink. As I sipped, I pushed her down on me with my other hand and thrusted. "She's been enjoying it since you left Mike." I looked down at her, "Go ahead and pull it out baby, keep stroking and open wide." I took another sip of my martini and released my hot cum over her lips and a little in her mouth.

"Kiss your wife Mike. She was fantastic." I directed him. Their lips made a sloppy and cum-laced embrace. I sat back on the couch and had my drink. The couple spoke with each other silently.

"Sir, maybe could I have her creampie?" Mike asked me.

"You did alright Mike, knock yourself out." I raised my glass to them. I enjoyed seeing the little dicked man slurp on my sloppy seconds. Satisfied, I gathered my things and got dressed. As I moved to leave, they whispered with each other again. "Well I had a great time you guys. It was a blast." I told them as I walked toward the door.

"Wait." Amy said and turned to nudge Mike on. "We had a great time too. I definitely did. Did you Mike?"

"Yes sir, I enjoyed it." Mike said and got up with something in his hand. He presented a key to me. "It's to our place sir, you are welcome to come whenever you please." I was surprised at the gesture and looked to Amy.

"Yes Ty, come whenever you please," Amy said as she bite her lip and parted her legs, pulling up a strap on her dress, adding, "and wherever you please," with a devilish smile.

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers
12