The New Teacher Ch. 04

Story Info
Jealousy is provoking changes; Friday, the thirteenth.
3.2k words
4.44
20.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 Friday, the thirteenth (see Chapter 3)

Before Alexander had left her apartment, she had asked him to visit her again next Friday. He gladly promised to come to her as soon as the school would be finished for him.

She had to work during the whole weekend -- and she was glad about it, since the thought of the divorce being pronounced made her feel uneasy, even if she had agreed to the divorce for financial reasons. However, on Monday another letter reached her, informing her that the divorce was not yet pronounced, since there were uncertainties about the financial package being voiced by both lawyers.

Soon after her husband called her, asking her for the first time ever directly for a meeting, since he was eager to have the divorce being pro-nounced as early as possible. He indicated his willingness to negotiate better financial terms in exchange for the divorce being pronounced as early as possible. Even more, he agreed to see her in the absence of his lawyer and also in the absence of his new girl-friend.

Calculatingly she prepared for that meeting, wanting to exploit the voyeuristic nature of her still to be former husband she put on the sexy underwear that never had failed to have an effect on him, always making him easier to manipulate. Slipping into the black, lacy panties and then attaching the matching garter belt, she anticipated an opportunity to display those as if by accident. She knew that in the absence of his girl-friend Michael would certainly look after any skirt, even after hers, since he had done so in all the years of being married to her. Then she chose black stockings and completed her outfit with a straight, tight mini-skirt in black and a semi-transparent cream-coloured blouse. She covered her outfit by a light summer coat. Then she proceeded directly to her car in her high-heeled bordeaux-red shoes.

Michael opened the door and welcomed her in. As she let him help her out of her coat she recognized the first glance from him, as he eyed the reflection of her black bra under the semi-transparent blouse. He willed himself to look away, as he guided her to the living room. But as soon as she chose to sit down on the stool opposing the couch, where he was seated, he darted his eyes back first to her chest, then down to her legs.

She asked him directly about his ideas concerning the financial improvements he had indicated.

Michael started to explain his ideas. He was very cautious in approaching the subject of the compromise in money terms, talking in very veiled terms, building a very complicated sentence structure.

Seemingly innocent she crossed her legs, making her tight skirt ride up, knowing very well that he could now guess that she was wearing stockings instead of pantyhose.

Michael swallowed involuntarily at this display and he was rapidly loosing his ability to form complicated sentences. He was resorting to more sim-ple phrases, making it for her much easier to follow his ideas and to position her own interests in a much better way.

In a way it was a joy for her to recognize that he was just driven by his hormones and in some strange quirk of thoughts she found that somehow comforting. It was almost as if she was cheating his new girl-friend, who her husband had been cheating her with. It was a cheap comfort, but better than no comfort at all.

Finally they agreed on some more financial improvements for her, among those more benefits from the house appraisal and alimony for her, as long as she did not have a partner. He promised to confirm that in writing, and to have his lawyer phrase all that adequately.

Victoria was none the less feeling ever more lonely after this agreement and looked very much forward to her meeting with Alexander later in the week.

Alexander did arrive in the apartment building on this Friday, the thirteenth, and to him it soon appeared, as if this day would live up to its sinister reputation. First he was confronted by the new school director Dr. Hunter, who was asking him what he was doing in here. Surprised as he was, he was answering truthfully to her that he was going to visit his teacher, Mrs. Mueller. Then, regaining his presence, he added purposefully, that she was going to lend him a book at his urgent request for biochemistry questions concerning the first semester in view of the upcoming final tests. She looked at him inquisitively, but he did not add anything else, so she let him leave. He went to the end of the floor and rang the bell on the door of his love, feeling observed by Mrs. Hunter.

He entered quickly, as his adored teacher opened the door, and rashly he closed the door again from the inside. She hugged him, taking pleasure in feeling his slim and muscular body responding timidly, but she felt him being somewhat tense, as he asked her attention: „Miss Victoria?? "

She looked into his pale blue eyes, expecting to see the same joy expressed in there as last Friday. She loved those first minutes, when he was still being very shy, not daring to express his longings. He then whispered the unwelcome news into her ears. As Victoria learned from him that the new school director was now living in this apartment building and even on the same floor, she was instantly worried and pulled slowly away from him:

„Alex, please do understand that you will no longer be able to visit me here, as long as you are a student in my class. The new director shall never see you here again, if she would ever become suspicious, I will loose my job and my career. You certainly don't want that to happen, do you? "

He nodded slowly, seeing her face displaying her fears very clearly as well as her unhappiness. She kissed him affectionately, and then blotted her face against his chest:

„And I will have to give you a biochemistry book, while you have to leave pretty soon. She may be observing you ..."

She had been looking forward to their end of the week encounter, but she was level-headed enough to realize the danger in having him linger in her apartment to long, making him understand it. All that made him quite dissat-isfied, and he was feeling a bit depressed. He was sitting down on the couch, hanging his head, as she went looking for a book.

That was still pretty harmless compared to his latter discovery. To her dismay he found the letter of her husband lying out on the table at the couch, which referred to their last meeting in his house. Instantly he became jealous:

„Miss Victoria, you are still meeting this ... this guy, whom you declared to be living apart from you? "

His voice expressed a lot of suspicion. She wished that she would have put that letter away before he was going to come into her apartment, cursing herself for being so stupid. Her voice sounded defensive, even to her own ears, as she replied hesitantly in turning back her head, standing in front of the large book shelf:

„Getting separated means to have to negotiate the terms of the divorce ..."

In fact, she remembered very clearly their last meeting and how she had enjoyed the furtive looks of her former husband, who had eyed her openly for the first time after their separation, his girlfriend being absent. And she had purposefully dressed very sexily this day to make her husband reminiscence.... - and she had succeeded that day. However, now she blushed a bit remembering that, and she tried to hunt those thoughts away, as Alex observed her intensely. She turned away, taking as pretext to look again for that biochemistry book:

„Unfortunately you have got to leave soon..."

Alex got all of a sudden a bit angry, feeling that she was evading his real question about the nature of her meetings with her former husband. But he was trying to hide this particular feeling, emphasizing the other compo-nent of his emotions, longing for her intensely, having waited all week long for this Friday. In consequence he became for the first time in their relationship demanding:

„Victoria, I have got to see you again today ...."

She realized at the tone of his voice his youthful impatience to be with her and his being jealous, despite the fact that he was trying to hide that latter feeling, both attracting her even more, as she realized him want-ing her exclusively and so very badly. She did not correct him about her calling Victoria instead of the agreed Miss Victoria, perceiving his being angry with her. Since she felt guilty about having that letter left on the couch, she agreed quickly to see him once again today and proposed to meet in the out-skirts of the city, but insisting to travel there separately. She quickly whisked him out of her home, equipping him with that book, confirming to meet him at the old oak tree in that forest, whispering very sweetly in his ear that she would wear a skirt ...

Light-heartedly she prepared for that meeting, wanting to humour her young lover she put on the sexy underwear that never had failed to have an effect on her husband, always making him easier to manipulate. Slipping into the black, lacy panties and then attaching the matching garter belt, she anticipated already his certainly strong reaction, smiling internally. Then she chose sheer stockings and completed that outfit with a pleated, grey skirt and an opaque, white blouse. The sun was shining and the air was relatively warm, so she headed directly to her car in her medium-heeled black shoes.

Exiting the car at a parking close to the train station, where Alex would have left, she made her way into the near clearing, where that famous oak tree was standing. Hiding behind the oak tree, making sure that no one was around. As Alex appeared, she waited until he was close to her, then she got out from behind the tree and raised coquettishly her skirt a bit to re-veal the top of her stockings with the black garters attached to it, contrasting with the white flesh of her thighs, expecting her young lover to be thriving on such a pleasant discovery.

But to her utter surprise, he reacted quite differently: „Did your husband see you ever in those garters? "

He didn't wait long for an answer. She didn't answer him immediately that was already enough proof for him:

„Then I don't want to see you in it! "

He backed away from her, clearly being very angry.

She was dumbfounded: „But, but you wanted to see me..."

This sudden outbreak of jealousy had her speechless, she let her pleated skirt down, letting her hands hang immobile at her sides.

He repeated stubbornly:

„I don't want to see you in it! Only if you wear some lingerie that he has never seen you being in."

She was getting slightly agitated:

„Well, I don't have all my clothes with me ...Come on, what I did was wrong, but you may just give me a slap on my behind and forget about it."

She smiled at him, trying to ease the tension.

He looked at her insistently:

„No, not yet, because I don't want even to touch you while you wear that stuff he has seen you in ..."

She realized that this was their first serious fight, and that he wasn't going to back down easily.

He saw her face getting serious and continued in order to find a compromise:

„ ... but we could go to the lingerie store, close to the rail station. I would love to buy you some new...."

That did surprise her on several accounts, first for proposing it at all, because he had been rather shy before, then for offering to buy it, since that was certainly a very unusual situation. Imagining how that school boy would stand with her as 42 year old woman in front of the cashier made her blush as well, because it would be quite clear to anybody in the shop that he could only be her lover. So she hesitated some moments. But in the end, she was opting to go with him, because she couldn't stand the thought of losing him all of a sudden over that fight.

Arriving by car at the small shop, she entered it apprehensively, feeling awkward with him, who could have been her own son in terms of his age. But she rapidly took charge of the situation, asking the twenty year old acting as a sales girl to see some garter belts with matching sets. She detailed her requests in terms of size and colour, preferring a dark green. She was ignoring Alex as much as she could, trying to concentrate.

As she was slowly settling into the routine, Alex was suddenly breaking it, as he asked the chubby sales assistant:

„Would you have white, lacy garter belts with attractive applications, those being matched by similar panties and an equally attractive brassiere? "

The blue eyes of the girl looked irritated from her to him and back.

Victoria was stunned to hear him interfere directly; she had expected some more discrete suggestions. But she tried to act as if nothing had happened, chiming in:

„Yes, that could also be interesting..."

The sales girl recognized her vain attempt to regain control of the situation and tried to suppress a smile, as she turned around to look for something fitting that description.

The very young apprentice girl in the background stifled a giggle, escaping her gorge. The cashier, a more mature, elegantly clad lady of about 35 years, was now paying attention, too. They were both observing Victoria, seeing her look at Alex with a blush on her face while hearing those precise descriptions and seeing him act without any qualms.

The teacher felt being the centre of all the attention, as a brilliant white satin garter belt with applications in form of small red roses was pre-sented to her and Alex. As he nodded emphatically, she put the matching panties, which were semi-transparent in the front, and the bra as well on the table, confirming that it was european size 42 and 85B, as requested.

Then Alexander was asking her in front of all employees:

„Vicky, could you please change immediately into the new set ... and keep it on, if it fits? "

She wanted all of a sudden to be somewhere else. That was definitely humiliating, making everyone aware that she was the lover of such a young man, but she went obediently into in the changing cabin. At the same time, that excited her in a peculiar way, she was aware of her nipples being prominent, tingling and sticking out, as she changed her bra. The set was indeed fitting her perfectly, so she put all her clothes back on and exited with her old, black lingerie in hand. After that she remained the entire time silent, felt even more awkward as he paid that expensive set in cash.

As they were leaving the store, she realized that to her horror that her husband was standing not far away, looking at her car, with his back to them. Without thinking she immediately reacted by telling Alex in a low voice to meet her back at the oak tree:

„I am going to distract my husband from recognizing you as my company. It would be a disaster if he would ever be able to identify you as one of my students...."

The urgency in her voice made him go away, though the rash anger in his eyes was not a good sign. She sighed, this was really Friday, the thir-teenth....

It took some minutes to convince her spouse that she wanted definitely to be left alone. Finally he parted with his own car, having passed her car by accident. She was rather relieved and swore to herself to be much more cautious in the future and avoid all public places.

Slowly she headed towards the forest, dreading already the confrontation with her young and jealous lover. But she would remain in control, as she had been all the time, she told herself. The sudden outbreak of his jealousy had surprised her that much, that she lost her track. However, as she arrived at the oak tree, Alex seemed to be relaxed and smiling in contrast to her anticipation. She was relieved and ran almost to him:

"Ohh, that is so good to see you again in that excellent mood despite all those unfortunate moments."

He took her in his arms and laughed in a certain way, which she could not understand at first:

"That is because I remembered your offer from before ..."

She put her head back, looking at him questioningly:

"Which offer?"

He smiled at her with a peculiar expression in his eyes:

"You said and I cite you now word by word - you may just give me a slap on my behind and forget about it - I will take you up on that offer now, but in view of the situation it won't do to talk about just one slap ..."

She stared at him with unbelieving eyes, did he really mean what he was saying? She just not wanted to acknowledge his words:

"You cannot be serious ...."

His smile vanished:

"I do not want to share you with your husband; I simply cannot support even the thought of it.... "

His eyes were starting to shine very brightly, as if filled with tears:

"If you would agree to be put over my lap, then I would know that I mean a lot to you, so much that you would accept even tears on your face from such a treatment. Then I could and would trust you, as I have trusted you to be my very first love."

She was moved by his words and recognized his deep hurt about her being with her husband, but she was still not sure what to do, her face showing her uncertainty.

He continued emphatically:

„You may choose now - I will go to that bench behind that tree. If you don't come within three minutes, then I will accept your decision and vanish from your life. "

Her face showed a certain discomfort at that thought, she didn't want to loose him because of a silly chance encounter with her husband.

Observantly he continued on a more enticing tone:

„But if you come to me, you will accept to be put over my lap, then your skirt will be raised, knowing that you are letting me view your sexy panties and garters, exposing your rounded bottom to my hands, touching and spanking you like a naughty girl."

Her face turned slowly crimson, hearing his imagination.

Then he abruptly ended, and executed his words immediately:

"I will go now to the bench behind the tree."

Victoria was pretty much shocked, she did not know what to do.

might be continued, ... if sufficient interest exists from the readers.