The New Teacher Ch. 05

Story Info
The role reversal is continuing.
2.8k words
4.33
26.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Teacher Chapter 5 Friday, the thirteenth - part 2(see Chapter 4)

Her mind was in turmoil, as Alex simply disappeared, without even waiting for the tiniest reply from her. If she would not have been so silly to let that letter of her husband lie openly on the table...., but that could not be helped now.

Alex was sitting on the bench in his blue jeans and wondering whether he had been doing the right thing. However, the sight of HIS Miss Victoria with this man, her husband had him quite unsettled. He did not want to share her at all, so he just shrugged his shoulders and waited patiently.

Victoria felt shaken. His demand was ridiculous, she was the teacher and she was supposed to have all the authority... and then instead being asked to submit to a spanking from her student - she would have to swallow all her pride. But having him leave her was also difficult to accept. Finally she made up her mind and chose to go to him. Her heart was beating fast, as she saw him waiting there, sitting on the wooden bench.

His face was lighting up, as he saw her approaching him hesitantly, patting on his lap: "I am really glad that you decided that way! "

"You don't have to be jealous, Alex, there is no reason for it. Trust me..." She tried to change his mind. She stopped three steps away from him, uncertain what to expect.

But his eyes were taking her in from her toes up to her hair, lingering with his eyes on her breasts coverd by that opaque, white blouse:

"You do agree to convince me of that, don't you? "

She felt that her voice would be unsteady, so she chose to remain silent and acknowledge his words by just a tiny nodding, feeling that any other words would be in vain.

He smiled very smugly and continued to muster her very intensively, as if he was seeing her for the first time:

"Would you please turn around?"

He enjoyed the sight of her, as she obediently turned around, making her pleated skirt swing gracefully. His eyes followed the line of her legs covered by sheer stockings down to her medium heeled black shoes.

"I am very pleased to see you wear stockings..."

She stopped abruptly at his words, because for her, it indeed felt as if he was seeing her for the first time. She was starting to feel very nervous. Before she had always been the active part - she had been undressing him or made him undress, before she herself would take off any of her clothes. And now it was quite the opposite, he would remain fully dressed, while she was going to be exposed to his eyes without even being able to choose the moment for it. And additionally he was evidently being very much turned on by this situation, as she could discern a clear bulge forming in his trousers. All these thoughts were making her blush heavily.

He interrupted her thoughts: "Victoria, come over here..."

He was speaking softly, but insistently.

She consented by advancing towards him and standing in front of him. He lifted her effortlessly and unceremoniously over his lap and then slid her forward so her rear end was directly under his right hand. She could not avoid looking back at him, turning her head to face his eyes. She was still incredulous and could not believe that he was really intending to proceed. As she was staring at him he did not flinch, while his hand came down as soon as it could.

He waited for her to explode in indignation - now that there was no doubt about his being serious in spanking her, but instead she rested her head on her hands and although she turned her face away in what he assumed was embarrassment, it appeared he had gotten her permission to continue. He vented again his feelings about not wanting to share her with her husband and he punctuated his lecture with some more light spanks.

To her it appeared for some moments like a dream, that it all could not be true. Then he had suddenly her full attention again, as he started to lift her skirt slowly. She turned her head again to face him, imploring him in a low voice:

"Please, is that really necessary? "

He did stop for a short moment, while he looked at her, flashing a strange smile and confirming:

"That is only the very start, my dear Vicky... "

She noticed his addressing her getting ever more familiar and the notion of the wording 'the very start' made her nervous. He turned his atten-tion back to the lower part of her body. She watched his face attentively, which showed his vivid attraction to her features, as he was fascinated by her. She watched him slid her skirt higher and higher, feeling him unveiling the top of her stockings and the attached garters, and then flipping it suddenly completely over in order to discover her behind. His hands traced the seams of her white panties:

"I do like the way your white panties stretch over your generous bottom, as if inviting me to..."

She felt at the same time something stirring beneath her thighs, as if his cock was further expanding in his trousers. Then hearing his lurid comments, she blushed furiously and turned her head down to hide her shame. Only moments later, she heard a certain sound and felt his hand come down hard on her flesh, making her bottom wiggle, before she realized the sting:

"Eeeks!" She screeched surprised, despite all the announcements from him.

Only seconds later, his hand connected again with the other half of her behind.

"Ouch..." She was not prepared nor did she expect him to spank her so hard. But then she gritted her teeth, and supported the next two hard slaps without uttering even the slightest sound. His anger at her was still burning in him. How could she meet and talk to that, that guy, when she had told him before that she was not seeing him? He wanted revenge, to make her pay for hurting him so much, for making him feel so helplessly jealous. In a way he was not at all pleased to see her endure his spanking so easily. She heard him laugh sarcastically:

"Oh, my sweet woman is trying to be very brave, but that won't last ..!"

He inserted his fingers into the waistband of her white panties. She immediately realized his intention and protested enraged:

"Ohh, noooo, please!!!! "

Despite her protests he pulled her panties rapidly down to her thighs, as far as his outstretched arm would allow for.

To be spanked on her bare bottom appeared to be even more humiliating, as he remained fully clothed and she was being treated like a naughty girl. Ashamed she reached back, trying to pull her panties up again.

But in reaction to that he tied her hands with his left hand, while he lifted his right hand, and his voice sounded almost menacing:

"Vicky, please don't try that again..."

She felt utterly helpless, his force clearly overpowering her. She was not being used to that kind of feeling, so she did not know how to respond. Before she could react, he spanked her hard on her bared bottom.

"Ouchie!"

She cried out aloud, being caught by surprise, this was happening so rapidly and the sting was setting her skin on fire.

He watched her reddening skin almost enthralled and then he wanted to rub her there delicately. Suddenly he did understand the attrac-tion his soon-to-be stepfather Nicolai felt, when that repugnant guy asked his mother to submit to a spanking. He must also feel that exhilarating sense of power to feel the quivering bottom of a female under his hands and to know that she submitted voluntarily to that treatment just to please him. Feeling her smooth skin he could not help himself but venturing slowly with his hand between her thighs.

Feeling his hand move towards the sensitive white skin above her stockings confused and outraged her:

"ALEX!!! "

She sounded genuinely shocked. She didn't know what to do, the direct alternation between that hard spanking and the sensuous stroking and fingering had her all mixed up. The burning hurt of her bottom mixed with the ensuing exciting sensation of his fingers on the sensitive skin of her inner thighs created vividly contrasting emotions in her mind. And the fact that he clearly enjoyed her submitting to him added even more to her em-barrassment. That rapid switch of authority bothered her a lot, as his fingers moved closer and closer in direction of her slit, embarrassing her con-siderably.

He was quite surprised to feel her being rather wet. He realised in an instant that this situation must have aroused her. That fired his enthusiasm even more. Intuitively he grasped that surrendering her authority to him allowed her to give in to her own emotions and longings more openly. For the very first time he got a glimpse of what might motivate his mother to allow that rather unattractive and fat guy Nicolai to make love to her. Apparently she was as much turned on by that power switch as apparently Victoria was.

She had been so focussed on the actions and the stinging sensations caused by the spanking that it was a bolt from the blue as she became conscious on his touch that her half-opened love lips were wet, witnessing her arousal. But before she could come to grips with that surprising fact, he spanked her again hard on her bared bottom, and this time several spanks followed each other in rapid sequence.

"Oh, ouch, Ouuch, OUUUCH!"

At the last impact she screamed out aloud, this was hurting her so much, tears formed in the corner of her eyes, as she sobbed softly. He stopped immediately, rubbing her behind, that was feeling so hot and burning now.

But as soon as she caught her breath again, she also noticed how rock hard his stick felt, that was poking through his pants. She was feeling very awkward and her face felt flushed as in a fever spell. Apparently this was arousing him a lot, and that evident fact moved her in a peculiar way. Alex was finally having a softer expression in his eyes and she expected him to stop. But then his voice was catching with emotion, as he voiced his request:

"Vicky, if you submit to the last task, you will have convinced me..."

For the teacher that was totally unexpected - this humiliation was not yet over? She turned her head and looked back at him with unbelieving eyes.

He stared at her with barely veiled lust and voiced his desire strongly:

"I would like to apply three searing strikes with my belt on your bare behind. I would expect you to bend over the back of the wooden bench and raise your skirt high on your hips. I would enjoy being able to see your behind wobble delightfully, as my belt comes down on your luscious cheeks. And you would definitely not be able to hide any of your charms in that very re-vealing position with your spread thighs." He stopped for a moment then continued more softly: "Then I would know for sure that I mean a lot to you..."

She was getting so confused, as she heard his voice vibrant with pure yearning, him relishing in the powerful joy of spanking her with his belt. She felt her heart almost stop as he voiced his vivid description about watching her in such an indecent, and even lewd, setting, but it also excited her in a certain way and she felt her body respond to that picture almost instantly. She imagined for a brief moment standing him behind her with his big tent in his pants. Then her pulse started to race with indignation, as she realized that he expected her to expose herself willingly in such a salacious way before his very eyes, just in order to make her endure the vicious bite of his leather belt to her poor backside to his merriment.

He followed the development of her inner turmoil by observing the conflicting emotions displayed on her face. A sudden insight pushed him to find the right words for a rapid decision in favour of his ideas:

"My dear Vicky, you will look so very sexy and beautiful that way and I will know that you are doing that for me and for me only. And if you do that I will forgive you instantly for not telling me about meeting your husband, because I will be certain that you are mine! "

She was almost swayed by the urgency in his youthful voice and by the flamboyant desire illuminating his eyes. He was dying to see her in an impu-dent pose. She could see her own attractiveness reflected in every corner of his young face, she felt proud to be so very sexy in his eyes. And suddenly she could not resist the temptation of being the focus of his absolute attention - she was pretty sure he would promise heaven and hell to watch her, but she was also quite sure that he would not agree to stop worrying about her former husband, but perhaps she could put a stop to his most jealous ideas:

"Only if you promise solemnly to meet me next Friday, and to forget about today, and not to mention even one word about today, and never talk about my ex-husband again! "

He confirmed that so quickly with his positively radiant face that she could not believe it. She was not prepared to act and certainly not to act instantly; she had expected him to negotiate talking about her former hus-band. She hesitated, while he started to act already. He pulled her panties down over her knees and asked her to get her wades up - thus in order for him to be able to drag them over her shoes.

Automatically she did as requested by him and thus agreed implicitly without any further questioning. She felt like being a puppet on a string. Immediately he put her up on her feet again. Instinctively she smoothed down her skirt again in an attempt to retain some modesty. After having done that she was finding that extremely ridiculous, since she was going to display in just a few moments the very opposite of reserved behaviour. All this was certainly not really happening, she thought, this had to be a dream.

He got up from the bench and stowed her panties in her handbag. Then he started to undo his belt, looking expectantly at her.

She blanched for a moment then blushed intensely, as she saw him holding already the doubled black leather belt in one hand:

"Oh my god ...! You really expect me to put up with that?"

She was all flushed, as she realized that this was not a dream but happening for real.

"You agreed to it!" He was adamant, being certain without having any doubt that she would not back out of it. He could not tell why he felt so assured of it. It was just some kind of uncanny presentiment that his assumption would be justified. "...and you made me promise a lot in return."

His poised articulation irritated her in a certain way, but it also impressed her, especially the manner in which he reminded her of her own demands as condition for an implicit understanding. She did not have a valid argument against that, at least not so quickly. She sighed and moved slowly over to the backside of the bench, looking sceptical at the wooden edge of the top.

Alex rapidly put his light blouson over the top of the bench in order to cushion the hard wood for her. He anticipated that objection, before the teacher could voice it.

Victoria hesitated. She knew that she had kind of initiated an opening of that pathway with her first statement about a slap on her behind, but she had never anticipated that she would ever go down so far on this backwoods trail and now she was in that picture almost in the middle of a lone forest.

He knew that this was the critical moment, when she had to decide if she would lean over the bench or not. Once she had bent herself over it the point of no return would have been passed. He was holding his breath.

Victoria took a deep breath and stepped towards the bench, at the spot where the blouson. She slowly started to bend over the bench, bringing simultaneously her hand to the hem of her pleated, grey skirt. She did not dare to look back....

T o b e c o n t i n u e d