The New Teacher in Town Ch. 01

Story Info
There's a new English teacher in town.
1.3k words
3.89
36k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lankancd
lankancd
12 Followers

This is my first ever story submission so it's bound to have a lot of mistakes. But I welcome constructive criticism. I've been reading literotica for nearly 10 years now and I thought of giving life to my fantasies by making them stories here so that other like minded readers can hopefully read and indulge in them with me.

This is a fantasy I've had for quite sometime so keep in mind that it may be a slow build-up and please bare with me. Also English is not my first language, so there might be some grammar or spelling mistakes here and there. I apologize in advance.

-----------------------------------------

I was sitting in a bus on a cold January morning, my small luggage bag on the rack above me, on my way to a fresh start. Here I was, a 24 year old young English teacher on my way to a small distant village for my first teaching assignment. I guess I'll have to give you a little background information about me before continuing my story.

I'm a loner in the true sense of the word. Being an orphan who grew up in the foster system and a having a shy nature didn't do much in terms of popularity at school. In the end I learnt to fend for myself and by the time I was 20 and entered teaching school was a fully independent person. It's at teaching school that I first started by special hobby of cross-dressing.

My roommate was a girl who never particularly cared about cleanliness and left a lot of her clothes lying around the room. During weekends she used to go back home while I chose to stay, as I didn't have any real home to go back to anyway.

It's on one of these weekends alone that I first got the curious idea to try out one of my roomie's red thongs that she had carelessly thrown over the couch. It was initially a bit difficult to tuck my cock in since it had grown to its full 6" length due to the thought of wearing such a sexy garment but I managed to calm myself enough to make my member fit. The feeling was so great that I wanted to try out a bra next. It didn't take me too long to find one hanging on her doorknob.

It's at this point that I have to describe myself. See, I'm only 5'6" and my body is really slim. A lot of people have asked me how I manage to stay in shape and frankly I have no idea. My derriere has always been a bit overproportioned to the rest of my body and I've always been very proud of it. I've always kept a shaved body; it's always made me feel sexier. I prefer to keep my hair at shoulder length, my hairstyle often being called feminine to a certain degree. So when I stepped in front of the mirror in my sexy red thong and black bra I just couldn't help but get turned on at the sight of the sexy little vixen that greeted me from across the mirror. I looked so hot that I could've have done my self. A fact clearly noticeable from the tent I was making in my panties. I must have come at least 4 times that day.

And so began my journey towards cross-dressing. I learnt how to do makeup by watching YouTube tutorials and practiced on myself using my roommate's cosmetics. I also started experimenting with my hot little bubble butt, fingering it at first but later advancing to pleasure myself with bananas. I got so turned on in my playtimes that sometimes I would come without even touching myself. During the weekends I stayed indoors all day dressed up in my feminine attire. Those were some of the best times of my life.

I was so sad when teaching school came to an end because that would mean an end to my dressing. I never thought I'd be able to be a girl again. I was shaken from my reverie with the bus coming to a sudden halt and the conductor shouting out the name of my stop. I jumped up, grabbed my luggage and sprinted out the door. The short walk down the dirt road leading into town was uneventful and before long I wandered into the small town of Liyagama (Women's Village).

It didn't take me too long to figure out the teacher's quarters which were located quite close to the town center but also somewhat isolated from the nearby buildings. I decided on setting up in my new lodgings and freshening up before a night around town. I had been given the keys to my small apartment earlier and it took me only a few minutes to find out room 304. No one saw me enter but I guess it was still a bit early and people were at their respective workplaces. After looking around the bathroom and kitchen to make sure the appliances were in order I settled to the bedroom for a change of clothes. That's when disaster struck.

Although I say disaster, it was actually a blessing in disguise, a fact that dawned on me a few days later. What I thought to be my luggage bag was filled with female clothes. There was an assortment of casual clothes, denims, short skirts and sun dresses to some sarees as well, combined with some makeup and 2 pairs of 3" heels. My clothes were nowhere to be found. The only possible explanation was that my bag had been switched with someone else's (I should have never bought such a common looking luggage bag).

I was thinking of running to the town and buying myself some spare clothes since I started work the following day but then it hit me. The school was expecting an English teacher but they had never seen or heard about me before. The teaching school had been too ignorant to fill out the form properly and had left all the particulars for me to fill in and had just signed and sealed my appointment letter.

This was the perfect opportunity for me to live out my fantasies. To live as a woman in the real world, everything was in place. Here I had an assortment of sexy clothes that remarkably seemed to be my size. I had an empty appointment letter I could fill in as I pleased making myself a female English teacher. I was confident I could pass as a woman specially compared to the women I saw on my way through town I was sure that I'd even be one of the prettiest in Liyagama. The women I saw were either too thin or too fat, none of them having a shapely body. Most were in their mid 40's or early 50's and almost all were dark skinned. It was my time to shine.

So with great excitement I sorted out the clothes in my closet arranged a saree for the next day, set out the makeup on my dresser and got into a comfortable nightdress to pass the night.i was so horny with all this thought of living life as a woman that my 6" clit was completely hard. I leaned back on the bed and lifted my nightdress to reveal my hard on. Lifting my legs, so that my pink coquette head faced me, I started stroking myself as I imagined an older man having his way with me and in no time at all I had emptied a sizeable amount of pleasure juice on my little nighty and face. With the exhaustion that comes right after pleasuring oneself, I drifted off to a deep sleep dreaming about living as a woman.

lankancd
lankancd
12 Followers