The New Tenant at the Parker Farm

Story Info
Zombie Sex is Fun; Too Bad You Can't Remember It.
7.4k words
4.47
12.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,398 Followers

Zombie Sex Is Fun; Too Bad You Can't Remember It

Warning: There is some sibling incest in this story. Also some of the zombie sex could have a reading as non-consensual sex

Note to the reader: I had fun writing this story, which is a departure from my usual fare. I hope you enjoy reading it! This is my second entry to the National Nude Day 2020 Contest. I didn't write it with the intention of it being an entry, but given the amount of nudity in it, especially near the end of the story, I thought, well, why not?

**

Sarah had been having dreams. The dreams were disturbing, but unlike all other dreams she had known in her life, these were much more intensely disturbing. She didn't know how to express it; she would tell her best friend Lucy that it was as if all previous dreams were black and white, and her new dreams were in color. What she didn't tell Lucy -- or anyone else -- was how sexual the dreams were. They weren't the usual fare of being caught naked in front of her friends, or of having sex with a guy whose face she couldn't quite see, or anything like that. They were worse, even much worse.

Lucy listened patiently. She didn't tell Sarah, since she was a much more private person, but she too had been having intensely disturbing dreams. She thought it was indeed a strange coincidence that both of them should suddenly, apparently at the same time, be having such disturbing dreams.

Lucy didn't know, and Sarah never even suspected, but all the women, young and old, in Flora, their small town in mid-north-central Indiana, were having strange, highly disturbing, sexual dreams. You could see women whispering intently in every corner of the two cafés in the small town, and over cocktails in the small farmers' bar, before the farmers came in and it became raucous. Everyone was upset.

**

The women of Flora had no idea that the analogous thing was happening to the men of the town! The women discussed their erotic dreams amongst themselves, even when some of the dreams were more horrific than erotic. The men discussed their dreams with nobody, keeping them to themselves.

As example was Sarah's brother, Zeke. Zeke was a talented carpenter, and he was disturbed about the dream he had, starring his sister Sarah, being ravished by his friend, Amos. He was embarrassed when he saw Amos, knowing Amos had never dated his sister, or even given her a second look. Everyone knew Amos was gay, in any event, and would be one of the last men in Flora to try to lay Sarah. And yet, there he was, on top of Sarah, pumping away in her naked body, her breasts heaving as she lay beneath Amos, urging him on, quite clearly saying, "harder, faster, deeper!"

Zeke had to remind himself it wasn't a memory; it was a dream! He couldn't, however, bear to be around Amos, and when he next saw Amos anyway (yes, the town was that small), Amos' face morphed into his own face, and he realized that in his dream, it was his own self he had seen ravishing his sister Sarah, not Amos.

Zeke was so upset by these developments, he realized there was only one thing to do. He switched his drink of choice from beer to bourbon. Everyone in Flora knew that getting drunk solved all problems.

**

Lucy was an only child, hence no sisters or brothers. She did have, however, a father. Her dreams had been very explicit. Her father had entered her bedroom, and she pretended to sleep, hoping he had just come to check up on her, as he used to do when she was little. She knew it was different, even in her dream, when he removed her quilt covering. Her nightgown had ridden up her legs as it often did when she slept, and since she wore nothing under her nightgown, her most private, her most intimate part, was exposed to her father. In her dream, he did what any man might have done, when seeing the pussy of a gorgeous nineteen-year-old woman, even his own daughter. She woke up sweating, trying to catch her breath, at the very moment he entered her, in her dream.

Lucy's father, meanwhile, was suffering from a recurring nightmare, where his daughter, Lucy, entered his bedroom while he slept. His dear wife of twenty-five years slept beside him, having taken a double dose of Gabapentin, and was out to the world. Lucy entered and tenderly stroked his head. She kissed his forehead, just as his dear, departed mother had done, and then she pushed away the covers to reveal the tent in his pajama pants.

In his dream, he reached out, stripped his luscious, twenty-three-year-old daughter, as she suppressed a giggle, and then he indicated what he wanted. Always the obedient daughter, she took her newly naked body and climbed onto the bed, up next to him, and then she mounted him. It felt divine as she guided his throbbing cock into her pussy, beginning to bounce. His wife woke to the sight of him fucking their naked daughter and screamed, and he woke up, ending the magnificent, but disturbing dream.

Lucy's mother, Brigitte, had her own nightmares, and she was having them at the same time as Lucy's father. In Brigitte's dreams, she was hosting her husband's friends in a card game, when her husband passed out from too much drink. The men continued the card game, and Brigitte took over for her husband. After a string of bad and then even worse losses, and fearing the wrath of her husband when he learned on her losses, she ended up betting her clothes, and ultimately her virtue, in an attempt to recover from her losses. To her dismay, however, she continued to lose heavily, as the men cheated with the cards. She felt she had to honor her debts, and the extraordinary price to pay for her sinful gambling was a gangbang. She ended up enjoying it in her dream, but she woke at the moment when one of the men tried to take her anally. The shame she had for simply having had such a dream was extreme.

There was the young couple; the dream couple, everyone called them. Melissa was a real beauty, albeit a bit of an airhead, and her newly minted husband George was a simple, but good man. His nightmares involved his young wife Melissa cheating with his brother. He suspected, since there were plenty of signs, but when he discovered the two of them in flagrante delicto and the two of them ignored him as they continued to fuck, he reached for his gun, cocked it, and he woke up in a cold sweat.

Melissa's nightmares were less dramatic, but for her, equally upsetting. A mysterious man was always trying to see her when she undressed, whether it was simply to change into her bathing suit for sunbathing purposes, or whether she was changing for bed, or getting dressed in the morning. He got to see her in compromised states repeatedly, in her dream, and again in her dream, she undressed more slowly, staying nude for increasingly long periods to give her voyeur a proper treat. When she discovered pictures of herself nude on the Internet, however, she screamed and awoke.

Similar scenarios, with lots of variations according to people's situations and deep fears and heavily repressed desires, were being dreamed throughout the small town of Flora, Indiana. Every single man thought he alone was having these nightmares, and the women only hinted to one another about their own.

Everyone felt shame, and they all had trouble facing their spouses, or their siblings, or the pretty wife who lived next door, or whatever the dreams told them with whom they desired to be up to no good.

This was the backdrop when Elaine Jansson, known as Elle, entered the small town of Flora, and rented a room at the Parker Farm.

Elle was a graduate student in Ornithology/Agronomy at Purdue University, around 30 miles Southwest of Flora. She could have made a daily commute to Flora, of course, but she wanted to be there 24/7 in order to check on migrating sandhill cranes, and also the possible viewing of a red knot, on its epic migration from the arctic to Argentina and back, every year. Watching the birds was the fun part, but her real purpose was to check their diet of insects and worms. She needed this for her PhD thesis on the eating habits of migrating birds.

Elle wore glasses, and dressed to bore possible suitors, not to entice them. Being a red blooded twenty-four-year-old woman with a pretty face, a good complexion, and a decent figure, she was no stranger to men and the pleasures some of them could bring to the table, or more precisely, to her bed. Still, it had been ten months since she broke up with Gary, but she had not really missed sex, being lost in her academic work.

Elle had not counted on the erotic dreams that were disturbing the delicate, peaceful balance of the small farming community. There was a Mennonite community within the small farm town of 2,000 people, leading to a carpentry firm that built beautiful wooden kitchens for the wealthier residents of nearby Lafayette. Elle knew about the Mennonites, of course, but she certainly did not know about all of the bizarre dreams that were sweeping the town.

Elle would rise an hour before dawn and head out to the fields of the Parker Farm, her binoculars and SLR camera with its telephoto lens in tow. She would lie in wait for the birds. It was her third day at the farm. Mr. and Mrs. Parker had left, going to visit relatives in Pennsylvania, leaving their young adult children (aged 18 and 19) in charge of the farm. Elle was surprised as she lay in her blind to see a light go on in the house. The lights were candles, so it was a soft, romantic light. Usually the children slept late, although now they had to feed the animals and milk the sheep.

Elle looked over at the house. The lit window in the pre-dawn darkness looked like a flickering miniature television screen. She looked with her binoculars, and saw the two teenagers standing, facing each other. Their movements were strange. It almost appeared as if they were sleepwalking. What she saw next both startled and shocked her. The 19-year-old son, Zeke, was calmly and slowly undressing his 18-year-old sister Sarah.

Elle grabbed her camera. She quickly switched the lens to her Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 telephoto lens, and she watched the action. Once Zeke's sister Sarah was completely naked, Zeke placed her bent over a chair, and then he -- oh my God, really? -- there was no mistaking it -- yes, he inserted his hard cock and proceeded to fuck her from behind, quite enthusiastically, in fact. In Elle's judgement, Zeke gave his sister a fabulous fuck, and she was sure if she had been Sarah just then, it would have been the best fuck of her life.

The two teenage incestuous lovers then got dressed, but slowly as if they were in a trance. Sarah climbed back into bed, and Zeke left the room, presumably to go to his own room and return to bed. The house went dark again. Elle was stupefied. She hoped Sarah used birth control! She remembered that Mennonites in general shunned birth control, but she hoped Sarah Parker was an exception!

Elle was quickly distracted by the majestic sight of a small flock of sandhill cranes, flying overhead in the famous V formation. She got lucky, as the flock alighted on the ground, not more than 100 yards from her blind. She took oodles of pictures of them, especially zeroing in on what they ate.

Something startled the birds, and off they flew. Elle walked over to where they had been feeding, to examine the grounds of the post food orgy, preparing for the analysis of her trade. It was a key moment. She was so lucky this had all happened so quickly after her arrival in Flora. She'd have to thank that guy Martin who had done the computer simulations, giving her a probability distribution of where the sandhill cranes were most likely to alight. He'd been spot on! Maybe as a kind of thank you/reward she'd even finally let him take her out on a date? She knew he was desperate to spend some romantic time with her.

Elle then saw what had spooked the birds. A man and a woman were out walking in the fields. They too seemed to be in trances. Zombies! Yes! That was what Zeke and Sarah had reminded her of: zombies. Zombies having incestuous sex. Weird! Now here were two more zombies. OMG their eyes were closed. Good thing the land was so flat, or they would have tripped for sure.

Seemingly just by chance the man bumped into the woman. They both opened their eyes, which were kind of glazed over, and then they both unceremoniously shed all of their clothes. Elle could not help from checking out the man, who obviously worked out, since boy, was he buff. Being bisexual herself, she also checked out the woman; whoa, she had a gorgeous body.

Elle had already seen zombie sex when she peeped on the two siblings, Zeke and Sarah. She didn't know who these two strangers were, but it was clearly obvious they were about to have zombie sex right in front of her. The woman got on her hands and knees, and the man got behind her, and without even a howdy do, he plunged his cock right into her pussy. She must have already been lubricated, because the woman's moans came quick and loud.

The copulation lasted around fifteen minutes before the male zombie emptied his load in the female zombie. Elle couldn't tell if she had climaxed or not. Do zombies climax? she wondered. Judging by the seminal fluid dripping from the woman zombie's pussy, the male zombies sure do, so why wouldn't the females, too? Jeez, I'm such a scientist, she thought; I'm wondering if zombies cum, when I should be wondering what the bleep on God's green earth was going on?

To her mild surprise, watching zombie sex turned her on. Maybe it was just watching people having sex? The zombies seemed unaware of her presence, even! Given that apparently the zombies did not know she was even there, Elle went ahead and gathered her information at ground level. Insects, worms, seed, grain, and small animals, she detailed the quantities of each, even after the cranes had enjoyed their short-lived feast.

Lost in her work, Elle didn't even see the two male zombies on a collision course with her. When they about ready to trip over her, she sensed their presence and she stood. The two men stopped, each around a foot away from her. They both began to remove their clothes. Elle didn't know what to do! Clearly zombie etiquette called for her to strip naked, too, but then she was not a zombie, and she was in control of her own mind. She just stood there, frozen, as the men undressed. Suddenly there were two nice, quite attractive, actually, hard cocks right in front of her.

She quickly took pictures of the two naked men. She would ask Sarah and Zeke in the morning who they were. Also, nobody she knew would believe her without all of the pictures she had taken. Pictures, however, didn't really capture the extraordinary zombiesque nature of the whole affair; she knew that.

The two men, both naked and sporting erections, stood patiently on either side of her, doubtless politely waiting for her to undress, too. Apparently, Mennonite zombies were polite. It figures, she thought.

Zombies moved slowly; she could escape if she darted off to the side. On the other hand, she hadn't had sex in over ten months, and the scientist in her was intensely curious about what zombie sex would be like. This was the unique chance of a lifetime to experience something exciting. Wait a minute; am I nuts? She thought. She knew on some level she was having crazy thoughts.

Elle had to admit it to herself; the prospect of having sex with a zombie in an Indiana corn field was even more exciting than detailing the gustatory habits of migratory birds. It was hard to admit it to herself, and it was absurd, too. She didn't know these men, and she wasn't the kind of girl who would have sex with strange zombies in an Indiana corn field, at dawn. On the other hand, it wasn't something she had ever considered before, was it? Who envisions a time when the opportunity to have zombie sex presents itself?

Elle gradually realized that she was smiling at the two men as she undressed. She hadn't even been aware she was undressing herself, as she saw herself gradually lose her conscious control over her actions. The two zombie men simply stood there, with their hard-ons, waiting for her to finish undressing. It did not take her long.

She knew she had lost her free will to a sinking feeling of zombification. She was rapidly falling into the depths of zombiedom. All she knew was that she had to decide: Which zombie was going to get lucky with her? The zombie behind her was a little taller than the one in front of her; both were buff. It must be all the physical labor these men do. She decided to call them Tall, and Stud, since the shorter one was, well, I guess you'd call it well endowed.

Elle was a little scared of the size of Stud's equipment, so it was Tall who won. Remembering the zombie sex that she had watched, and that had made her wet (and she was still wet!), and now naked, she got on her hands and knees. She stayed like that, her breasts dangling down, a lure that would have driven her friend Martin to distraction, and probably premature ejaculation, too! She giggled at the thought.

The two zombies were leaving her alone. Well, okay, she was beginning to have second thoughts, anyway. The zombification was weakening, thank goodness. This was beyond crazy! She began to get up, glad that she had come to her senses, when both men kneeled down. One of the two zombie men put his hand on her back, stopping her rise, and that same man (she didn't even know if he were Tall or Stud) plunged his hard cock deep inside her, in one fell swoop, in what she now recognized had to be classic zombie sexual technique. God, but it felt good! The way the cock filled her up, she was pretty sure it was Stud fucking her.

Then she realized the plan, as if zombies were even capable of a plan. Tall had squatted in front of her and put his cock near her mouth. Uh-oh. She had never had two men at once before! She was not psychologically ready for this. She began to say, "I'm sorry Mr. Zombie, but..." and just then Stud thrust deep into her pussy with the force of a Model 8850, 370hp, John Deere tractor.

As Elle was dealing with a major erotic shock, Tall slipped his cock inside her mouth. Elle began to moan from Stud's thrusts, and she kind of automatically began to suck and slurp on Tall's cock. She had sunk to zombie sexual autopilot. She hadn't even noticed a new, third zombie, who showed up. He too was naked, and he began to play with Elle's swinging, dangling boobs. He took one of her supporting hands and placed it on his own cock. Now she was blowing a zombie, jerking another one, and a third was giving her the best fuck of her life.

Elle's brain had shut down. In fleeting moments of self-awareness, she began to realize that she was rapidly becoming zombified. She fought it, because the sex was so good that she wanted to remember it, and for some reason she seemed to know that if she got sucked down into the zombie rabbit hole, she wouldn't remember this fantastic sex. She grabbed her camera, somehow managed to put it on auto, and she had the camera snap a picture of her body getting ravished from three directions. The camera took a picture every five seconds.

**

Elle woke up. It was strange, she felt the best she had felt in years. She felt all aglow. She always woke with a backache, but today she felt completely pain-free. She had had amazingly strange dreams. Some inner sense told her to look through the pictures on her camera. She remembered her peeping on Zeke and Sarah having sex, and she remembered the two zombies having sex, and finally she remembered her excitement at having the migrating sandhill cranes alight so close to her blind. She had a dizzying number of pictures. Then her memory stopped.

There were more pictures on the camera's memory card, however, and as she scrolled through them, she entered a state of shock! She let out a blood curdling scream. Zeke and Sarah, both, came running. Elle put them off, saying she had a nightmare.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,398 Followers