The New Tenant at the Parker Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Martin and Elle returned to their room and made tender love, just the two of them. "I love you," Martin said, after he had cum for the third time that evening inside Elle.

"I love you, too, Martin," Elle replied. She had never before told a man she loved him, but in Martin's case, she truly did.

They had breakfast in bed the next day, and Elle discovered croissants made her horny. Apparently, they worked on Martin, too, and he fucked Elle standing up in the hotel's window, putting on quite the show for the benefit of the hotel's parking lot.

As they drove back to West Lafayette on I-65, Martin talked Elle into riding shotgun topless. This turned on both of them, and Elle ended up sucking off Martin, giving him his first blowjob, and he filled Elle's mouth as he drove along at 65mph, somewhere around Lebanon, Indiana.

"I don't know what I did to deserve a wonderful woman like you, Elle," Martin said.

"I already told you, my love. It was those fabulous simulations you did, predicting where the sandhill cranes would alight in their migration," Elle replied.

"When can I see you again?" Martin asked.

"That depends," Elle said.

Martin got scared. "It depends? On what?"

"It depends on whether you want to see me clothed, in which case you'll see me at work on Monday, or whether you want to see me naked again. In the case of the latter, I suggest you ask me out on another date," Elle said.

Martin smiled. They set a date for the very next night.

**

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please consider leaving a comment! Thank you, JBE