The New Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaena
Kaena
27 Followers

"Do you want this, James," she said, breaking their kiss and whispering in his ear. Her warm breath on his ear made him shiver. "Do you want to stick your hard cock in my wet pussy." To amplify her words, Kaleigh slid her pussy over his cock again, making him moan.

"Yes, please Kaleigh, please fuck me," he whispered, his voice sounding tortured as she continued to slid the outer lips of her pussy against his cock. A low sound of pleasure emitted from her throat as she moved to slide her pussy down over his hard cock. "Ohh yes baby." James' body shuddered in pleasure as he felt her pussy clench around his hard cock. Slowly she began to ride him, soon drawing more moans of pleasure from James as she increased the speed.

Leaning over him, she offered him her breast which he sucked on greedily as she continued to ride him. Her breath started to come in quick gasp as she felt her own climax beginning to build. His hips thrust up to meet hers as she rode him, his cock throbbing deep inside her. A low moan emitted from James' throat as he felt his orgasm starting to build, the soft cries of pleasure from Kaleigh doing nothing to stop it. His eyes widened as he felt himself cumming and he bucked wildly against her, his hands pulling against the restraints. "Oh, God, Kaleigh, I'm cumming," he managed to say as his hot seed squirted deep inside her.

As soon as Kaleigh felt his hard cock throbbing inside her and the sudden heat as he came, she tumbled over into her own orgasm. She screamed loudly as she came, her pussy pushing down on his cock as she tried to pull him deep inside her. She continued to ride him as both of their orgasms continued to surge through them, their load moans and cries filling the room.

As her orgasm subsided, she slid slowly off his cock and leaned over and kissed him before falling back onto the bed to catch her breath. Rolling onto her side, she lightly played her hand over his stomach as she looked up at him. His chest continued to rise and fall heavily as he tried to relax, his cock sensitive as it lay limp against his leg.

"That was amazing Kaleigh," he was finally able to say, smiling at her.

"Mistress," she said softly, smiling at him as she leaned in to kiss his neck.

"Mistress," James repeated, testing the name out loud. A grin spread across his face as he looked intently into her eyes. "That was amazing Mistress."

Kaena
Kaena
27 Followers
12