The New Way

Story Info
James lets Ariel now how it's going to be.
2.3k words
4.04
12.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arielxo
arielxo
1 Followers

The day had started out pretty normal; Ariel went to work bright and early in the morning, got into fights with other employees over paper work they had done wrong, and she ended up locking the door to her office around 3 to get some peace and quiet. It was just like any other day. Finally 5 o'clock came around and Ariel started to pack up her briefcase and head out of the building. As she got into her car, her phone started to ring and she instantly grumbled, figuring it was probably a coworker wanting to get back into the building at the last minute because they had forgotten something or lost something or just had to pee. She dug in her purse for her phone, and luckily found it in time before it went to her voicemail. Relief came over her when she saw that it was her fiancé, James. She smiled and answered the phone, "Hi you," she said, biting on her bottom lip. She loved hearing his voice right after work, it made her feel less stressed out. "Hi," he replied. He sighed into the phone, sounding troubled. Ariel caught on, asking him what was wrong.

"Just come home, Ariel. We need to talk," he said, sighing into the phone again. A nervous feeling engulfed Ariel's stomach, and she took a deep breath in, trying to think of something to say. Had she done something wrong? Was he going to leave her? But what had she done.. There was nothing she could think of that would upset him. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he spoke again.

"It's about something I found on your computer," he stated, sounding a little more than irritated. Ariel thought for a moment, but couldn't recall anything that would anger him. Actually, she had gotten a little angry herself that he was even looking through her computer at all. She thought they had established that going through the other's things meant you started to become untrusting, and she couldn't think of anything that would justify him feeling that way. She sighed and spoke softly.

"I'll be right home," and then he hung up.

Millions of thoughts raced through her mind on the twenty minute drive home, which evidently felt like twenty hours, if not more. She got every red light, every cross walk, and it seemed like she'd never make it home. Finally, as she pulled into the driveway of their three bedroom, two bath ranch house, it dawned on her- She had written stories about her fantasies. Her S&M fantasies. She took a deep breath in and let it out, looking at her reflection in the rearview mirror. Her red curls fell down to her shoulders, shaping her petite, pale face. Her brown eyes glistened in the early evening sun, and she bit down on her bottom lip, thinking she had looked pretty gross after a long day of work. But that didn't matter. James sounded pissed, and she had to go in and deal with the issue, not worry about how she looked. She took one more deep breath before getting out of the car, leaving her briefcase in the backseat- she'd worry about that later. As soon as she walked to the front door it opened, and James was standing there, his arms folded across his chest, an annoyed look on his face.

"I found your stories," he said, looking her up and down. She couldn't say anything, so she just nodded and looked up into his blue eyes, wanting to kiss him, but she wasn't sure how he'd react, so she held back. He ran a hand through his long, brown hair and tilted his head to the side, cracking his neck. She hated when he did that. Neither of them spoke, so he moved to the side so she could come in and closed the door behind her.

"Go to our room," he started, "I'll be in there in a minute." He wouldn't look at her. She walked into their bedroom and sat down on the edge of their bed, folding her hands over her knee. She was nervous, and she wasn't sure what was going on or what was going to happen. And then he came in, like a bat out of hell, grabbing her by the neck and pinning her down to the bed, straddling her. She looked up at him, shock in her eyes, and he simply smiled down at her, loosening the grip on her neck slightly before he spoke.

"So, this is what you want?," he asked, pulling her hair to tilt her head back with his other hand. "To be treated like some slut? A slave?" There was such demand in his voice, and Ariel could feel herself beginning to get turned on, and she could see that he was, too. A bulge had started to form under his jeans, and that made Ariel more turned on. She looked up at him and simply muttered the word "yes" before he tilted her head back more. "Yes, what?" He said, tightening the grip on her neck again.

"Yes, Master," she said, almost like a moan. He let go of her and stood up in front of her, unbuttoning her blouse. He pushed it down past her shoulders to reveal her black lace bra, which held in her supple D sized breasts, and he cupped them both in his hands, squeezing hard. A tingle went through her body and she tilted her head back, letting out a small sigh.

"Stand up," he said, moving back a little to give her room. As she stood up he moved his hands around her back, unhooking her bra. She let her bra and blouse fall to the floor, looking up at him as he moved his hands down to her waist, pulling down her skirt and panties. He smiled when he caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy, and he reached down and spread her lips, running one finger over her clit ever so gently. He felt that she was wet, and this made him move his finger faster, causing a moan to escape from her lips. He pulled his finger away, pressing it against her lips, making her taste herself. She moaned again, taking his finger in her mouth. He grabbed her by her cheeks, forcing her to look up at him.

"Do you like that?," he asked.

"Yes, Master," she said with a smile.

"Good, now suck my cock," he said, pushing her down to her knees. She willingly unbuttoned his jeans, pulling his cock out of his boxers. It sprang to attention, inviting her to suck it. She licked the tip of it, and he pulled her mouth down onto his cock, making her take the whole thing in, causing her to gag as it pressed up against her throat.

"I didn't say lick it," he seethed. He pulled her head by her hair, moving her mouth up and down his cock roughly, fucking her mouth. She moaned, gagging every so often, looking up at him, into his eyes.

He moaned, moving her head faster, ramming his cock down her throat. She clutched his legs, closing her eyes, feeling his cock move into her throat and back out, over and over. She thought she was going to choke to death, but he finally released her, and she pulled away, kissing up his chest while she stood up, facing him. She leaned in to kiss him on the lips, but she shoved her down to the bed, straddling her again.

"You've been bad," he whispered, "and now it's time for you to be punished." He reached into their nightstand and pulled out one of her toys, smacking her on the cheek with it. She closed her eyes and moaned while he slid it into her mouth, making her suck the toy. He pulled it away and moved down in between her legs, rubbing the toy over her clit.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say so," he said, rubbing the toy faster against her clit. She groaned, looking down at him, running a hand through his hair.

"Yes, Master," she said as he shoved the toy into her pussy, leaving it still for a moment. He slowly moved the toy out before ramming it into her. He did this over and over, and she moaned each time he rammed it back into her. It felt so good. He watched her face as he rammed it into her pussy again, and he smiled as she moaned, feeling himself grow harder. He leaned down and ran his tongue down her pussy and back up again, settling on her clit, moving his tongue in small, slow circles while he fucked her with the dildo. She thrust her hips in rhythm with him, moving her pussy against his mouth. He pulled away and reached up to her neck, pinning her to the bed.

"Sit still," he demanded. He moved back down, thrusting the dildo back into her soaking pussy, putting his attention back to licking her clit and fucking her with the toy. She moaned and groaned and looked down at him, watching him eat her pussy and move the toy in and out of her. She felt an orgasm coming, and she gasped, grabbing onto his hair.

"I'm gonna cum," she said. "I'm gonna cum, baby." She repeated. He instantly pulled away from her, shoving the toy into her mouth. He smacked her on the cheek, shaking a single finger at her.

"No, you're not," he said, "I told you, you aren't allowed to cum until I say so, now don't make me repeat myself again." He smacked her on the cheek again, shoving the toy down her throat before pulling it out, setting it on the night stand.

"Now you're going to let me fuck you in the ass," he said, standing at the end of the bed.

She nodded and turned over, sitting on all fours, her ass facing him. He moved his hands over her ass, squeezing each check, and then smacking it hard, leaving a red mark. He did it over and over and over until it seemed as if it'd bleed, but she loved every second of it. He held his cock and directed it toward her tight asshole, but he slid it into her pussy. She gasped and looked back at him, confused, but pleasured. He thrusted into her pussy a couple times, smacking her ass as he did. He pulled his cock out of her ass and directed it toward her asshole again, sliding the tip in slowly at first, but then he rammed it in hard, causing her to cry out in pleasure.

"Yeah," he said, grabbing onto her hips, pushing his cock in and out of her asshole roughly. "Do you like that, you little slut?," he said, smacking her ass again. He ran his hand up her back and grabbed onto her hair, pulling her head back. He pulled her hair harder. "I asked you," he rammed his cock into her, "do you like that you little slut?," He said again. Ariel moaned loudly, feeling his cock fill her asshole. "Yes," she said, "Yes Master, I love it. Fuck my ass, fuck my ass," she said, closing her eyes as he pulled out slowly, waiting for him to ram it back in. When he didn't she looked back at him and he looked down at her, pulling her hair. "Do you want me to cum in your ass?," he asked. She knew it wasn't a question, though. She nodded, and he rammed his cock back into her asshole, thrusting a couple more times before he groaned loudly, cumming in her ass. She moaned and bit down on her lip, feeling his cum fill her. He smacked her ass one more time and pulled out, rubbing his cock over her ass cheeks. She shuttered. He pulled her up off the bed and he sat in her place, his head lying on the edge of the bed. "Come here," he said, pulling her hips toward him. "Sit on my face."

She lowered herself over her face and she felt three fingers slide into her pussy as he ran his tongue over her clit. He finger fucked her and ate her pussy until she was on the verge of screaming. She could feel her orgasm building inside of her and she looked down at him, pleading. "Please let me cum," she said, grinding her hips into his face. "Please, Master," she said. He pulled his fingers out of her and grabbed her, throwing her onto the bed again.

"No," he said, grabbing her by the throat, "I said you'll cum when I say." He pushed his cock into her pussy and she moaned, feeling him fill her. He grabbed her legs and pinned them against her chest, angling her body upward. She felt his cock hitting her G-spot and she knew he was going to make her cum. He fucked her hard and fast, watching her face as she moaned and groaned with pleasure. He moved inside her faster, feeling her pussy throb against his cock, feeling that she was going to cum soon. He smiled and moved even faster, feeling himself about to cum again.

"You can cum now," he said as he fucked her deep and fast. She moaned and felt a wave of pleasure come over her body, an orgasm erupting inside of her. As soon as Ariel came, James came too, filling her pussy with cum, which caused Ariel to moan louder, grinding her hips into his. They stayed like that for a while, interlocked with each other in pure bliss. Finally, James collapsed next to her, pulling her close to him and, finally, kissing her on the lips. She smiled and looked up at him, letting out a sigh.

"From now on," he said, "I'm your Master, and you'll do what I say," he told her, kissing her on the forehead.

Ariel simply nodded.

arielxo
arielxo
1 Followers