The New Wife Pages Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Eric Smith thinks about his life and how he became Elizabeth.
1.2k words
3.95
18.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a story on Literotica.

I am looking for an editor to help me. If you are experienced and willing to help I would be grateful.

And then please let me know if you are Interested in providing the help I am looking for.

Let me know in the comments or PM me.

This is a work of fiction. All people in this story don't exist. All people in this story are over the age of 21.

Yes I used my first name for Eric Smith new name. But my last name isn't Silver.

The other names are made up.

***

"Of course I'll be staying on for the wedding, I wouldn't miss that Elizabeth dear!" Ms. Vivien said with a smile as she stood behind me as I sat at my large vanity in my feminine boudoir of a bedroom inspecting my makeup and putting the finishing touches on my hairdo, getting the curls combed, arranged then hair sprayed tight. She seemed pleased, the nice lady that had been as constant as my shadow for the past two and a half years. They didn't make women like Ms. Vivien anymore. Her name was Vivien but with the class and feminine deportment with which she carried herself calling her "Vivien" just wasn't enough. She was known to everyone at the estate simply as "Ms. Vivien." A kindly woman in her mid fifties who looked much more severe than she really was with her silver rimmed glasses hooked to a shiny silver chain that went around her neck and with her hair pulled into a tight bun. Her slightly gray hair always combed to perfection, without a hair out of place and her makeup done in vintage style and always done to perfection too. And you never saw a run in any of her stockings, ever! It was after all a lifestyle for her, she had run a charm school for proper upscale ladies for years and was in semi-retirement when she'd been summoned by Robert to work with me. It was a most unusual job offer but with proper financial consideration she soon moved in.

A knock came at the door. Ms. Vivien turned on her high stiletto heels and minced across the room, her nylons zipping, "shick-shick-shick" her satin lined black wool skirt formed to her buxom curveatious frame whispering as she wiggled along, her large bust jiggling under her long sleeved, bow tie blue satin blouse. She opened the door, her long gloss red nails evident as she turned the knob to greet two women who were part of the staff. She noticed the boxes and large silver lockboxes. "Ow Elizabeth look at this more jewelry for you. Put it in it's place" she said then ushered them into the room where they quickly moved to the large walk-in closet, opened the wide white double doors and went inside. As Ms. Vivien returned to me I could hear the ladies in the closet busy with their work.

"I'd like to go through some of those magazines and brochures with you this afternoon dear," she said as she stood nearby as I finished preening my hair and makeup and smoothing my dress.

"So soon?" I spoke with a bit of surprise.

"Well, the wedding is only three months away. You have to pick out a gown, it has to be made and then you'll have to have several fittings. All that will take time you know," she said as a matter of fact. "Are you coming down for breakfast dear?"

"N...no. I'd like a little time to think, to be alone. I think I'll spend the morning by myself," I added.

"We'll look over those brochures this afternoon at tea then?" she said with a smile.

"Yes, that will be fine Ms. Vivien," I replied.

The ladies working in the closet soon appeared with the now empty jewelry boxes. Ms. Vivien followed them out of the room her nylons swishing, her perfume following with her as she closed the large white door behind her leaving me alone in the large feminine boudoir.

Normally I'd have gone down to breakfast to start my day as the pampered lady-of-the-house, but with an upcoming wedding and all the details swirling in my head I felt a bit dizzy and felt my stomach begin to tighten. I felt like laying down for a bit. I got up from the vanity, switched the lights at the mirror off then minced to the closet for a satin padded hangar. I unzipped my dress and hung it up so it wouldn't get wrinkled. Then took a long white satin dressing gown from another hangar and slipped into it. As I looked around the closet I noticed that the ladies had done a thorough job. Because the knick-knacks I'd collected over the years, were all gone now. They didn't fit my new lifestyle.

Eric Smith a name that was now only a fading memory. With Roberts's money, power and connections and with the constant attentions of the ever present Ms. Vivien, Eric was history, Elizabeth had taken his place. I was now permanently a woman. I was Ms. Elizabeth, soon to be Mrs. Elizabeth Silver!

I looked at the full length mirror at the far end of the walk-in closet past the rows of high heeled women's shoes, past the rows of dresses, blouses and skirt to see the woman that looked back at me now. Standing there fully dressed in lingerie wearing a full length white satin robe open at the front. I could see the curves, the trim waistline, the wide womanly hips and the very real breasts that now brimmed at the cups of my white lace trimmed nylon brassiere. Ms. Vivien's work on my golden blonde hair was perfect as usual, curled and styled to vintage feminine perfection, my makeup was flawless, the long lashes, the eye shadow, the blush, the large diamond stud earrings in my pierced ears and the pearl necklace clasped around my smooth, perfumed and powdered neck. The gloss red lipstick matched my expensive nail extensions and that color included my pedicure, the gloss red clearly evident even through the sheer nylon stockings at the toes of my open toed sling back five inch stiletto heeled pumps. The custom made perfume hung in the air around me.

My head spun, my ears began to ring and I felt the knot at my stomach begin to twist as I gathered the robe around me and left the closet. I switched the room lights off and switched my little night table lamp on, the small table lamp. The light shining through the pale pink shade trimmed with feminine lace . I then pulled the heavy satin drapes closed. I could feel the slip sliding over the strict foundation garments, the tight long legged panty girdle and the full cupped brassiere. Thankfully, instead of a corset today Ms. Vivien allowed me a simple white front hooked waist cincher.

I could feel the wiggle in my steps and the jiggle now too as I minced to the bed on the high stiletto heels, the nylons whispering their familiar "shick-shick-shick" all the way across the room.

I slipped out of the robe and laid it across the padded bench at the foot of the lace frilled four poster bed then sat on the edge of the bed and slipped off my shoes. I gathered the lace trimmed quilt at the base of the bed then pulled it up around me as I laid back on the cool pink satin comforter bed spread waiting for my confused thoughts to clear. But inside I begin to think about the past.