The New Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When David got back to the restaurant it seemed like Clara's demeanor did a one-eighty. She didn't say anything when they started the drive. David wasn't sure how, but it was almost like she knew the bad news. He struggled with telling her. The way he saw it he could worry her over nothing, but he also felt like he was keeping a secret, one she had the right to know.

"You're awful quiet," he said.

"Right back at you."

He glanced over and noticed she was cradling her arm.

"Did you hurt yourself?"

She dropped her hands to her lap and shook her head no, letting out a breath.

"Natalie was nice. It's great you're going to continue restoring art for her."

"I saw Lucas." Clara blurted the words out like vomit.

David wanted to pull over, but they were on the highway. He decided to get off at the next exit.

"He said that he has plans in the works and that he's going to have me. Then he threatened to kill you and your entire pack and everyone I've ever cared about if you mark me."

Anger spread through David. He did not take any threat against his pack lightly. Had David been there it would have been enough to kill Lucas on the spot and have it justified. Saying those things to someone like Clara showed what a coward he was.

"Can you tell James? Then maybe James can punish him or something right? He can't say things like that."

"There is not a lot James can do at the moment." David tried to keep his voice steady. He didn't want to alarm Clara. "Lucas has challenged him for the alpha position."

"Can he do that?"

"Yes. On Friday a council member is coming out. If Lucas can get ten percent of the pack to back his challenge, then he will fight James. The winner will be the alpha."

"What will happen if he wins?"

"That won't happen."

"But if it does?"

"It won't. You know how disliked Lucas was. James doesn't think he can get the eight votes he needs. If he does, there's no way he can beat James."

"So what will happen if James wins?"

"If Lucas doesn't get the votes he will be killed by the council member. If he loses to James in the fight he will be outcast. If that happens and he does try to come for you he won't stand a chance. One versus a pack is a joke."

Clara pulled her legs up on the seat and hugged them.

"Don't be scared. You're safe. This will come to an end on Friday. Then we won't have to worry about Lucas anymore."

"Mark me."

David's heart raced. He forgot about his plan to exit and almost lost control of the car.

"Mark me. I mean it. That way he won't want me anymore and I won't have any form of connection to him."

The urge to pull over on the side of the road and bite down on Clara was undeniable. All these years David gave up on the idea of ever having that relationship with anyone. Not only was it an option now, but with someone as great as Clara. He glanced over at her. She stared at him with pleading eyes, trying to mask the terror beneath them.

"Alright."

David could see the relief on Clara's face. He kept his eyes glued to the road and hit the accelerator. Clara would not be marked on the side of the road; he was going to do his best to make it special for her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Clara didn't understand David's cool attitude. He was acting like this challenge and Lucas' threats were no big deal. He didn't even show much emotion when she asked for his mark. They drove in silence. Clara kept picturing Lucas face over and over in her mind. If you let another man mark you I will kill your entire pack and everyone you've ever cared about. She started to regret asking David.

Once they pulled into the garage David jumped out of the car. Clara opened her door expecting him to have run away, but before she could stand all the way up he was in front of her. He grabbed her waist and pushed his lips to hers. He slipped his tongue past hers with a hunger. Clara was happy the car was there or else they would have fallen over. After a few moments he slowed down, Clara felt like she was at his mercy. When he stopped the kiss he looked down at her with smoldering eyes.

"It was so hard for me not to pull over and do that." His voice was husky and filled with lust. "But if we don't get out of here I'm going to take you right here."

"That's fine."

Clara put her hands on the back of his neck and pulled him back in for more. He seemed surprised, but didn't stop her. Once their kiss was deep Clara moved her hands to his pants. She unbuckled them and pushed them down with his boxer briefs. His erection sprung free and Clara wrapped her hands around it. He reached under her skirt and pulled her tights and panties off. She stepped out of them, happy she had taken her boots off in the car earlier.

He brought his hand back under her skirt. His thumb touched her most sensitive spot and he slid a finger inside her. She let out a moan and pulled him closer to her. It wasn't his finger she wanted. She broke their kiss. He moved his lips to her jaw then down to her neck as his thumb continued to dance on her and his finger slid in and out.

"Stop teasing me," she said. "I want you inside me."

In an instant his hand was gone. She let out a gasp as he started to enter her. She was more than ready for him, but couldn't believe the feeling of fullness as he went deeper. Her back was on the car and her legs were wrapped around his waist. David bottomed out and let out a small groan.

"You are so tight." He started rocking himself in and out of her.

Clara tried to brace herself on his shoulders, not wanting to make him do all the work. David was doing short rapid movements, never pulling more than an inch away. Clara tried to move her hips with him, but the position was giving him access to her highest pleasure point. Every time he came back in he hit it, causing her to lose focus. The short strokes were also creating a friction and it didn't take long for Clara to feel the coil of her orgasm tighten. She clung to his back as he worked himself. Soon it was too much. Her loud moan echoed off the garage walls and black spots covered her vision as she came.

Her body felt electric and like jello at the same time. David supported her as he moved her to the side and flung open the car door. He laid her down on the back seat and leaned over her. He sped up his pace. Clara looked at the gap between their bodies and squealed as she watched him disappear in and out of her. She lifted her legs in the air and lifted her bottom. She locked eyes with him. His blues started to swirl like a storm. She arched her neck and he dropped his head. Then he let out a groan and pushed as far inside of her as possible. She wrapped her legs around him and tried to pull him deeper as he exploded.

They both panted. Still inside her David raised his head. The storm passed and his eyes were clear. He leaned down and gave her another deep kiss. Clara whimpered as pulled himself out of her. He stopped kissing her and smiled.

David shimmied off of her and helped her up. He pulled his pants back on and handed her something to wipe off with. She got dressed while David handed her the boots and coat she took off for the car trip.

"I see that nervous look working its way back to your face," David said. "Don't worry. Everything will be okay."

"You didn't mark me," Clara said.

David tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I had every intention of doing it, but you deserve better than a garage. That's why I wanted to get to our house."

Clara smiled coyly, the second his lips touched hers tonight she knew she couldn't wait to have him. His face went blank and she knew something serious was coming.

"Marking is a lifetime commitment. Are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with me or do you just want this because of the situation?"

"I feel like I've known you forever. You are kind and sincere and generous. You're fun and you make me laugh. I'm safe with you, there are no secrets or lies between us." Her eyes danced over his face, unsure if what she said was genuine.

"Nobody has ever said such kind things about me," David said.

He leaned back down for another kiss. This one was short and sweet. Clara bit his lip before he pulled away.

"I think we need to get back to the house before we go again," David said.

"I think I can wait that long this time."

David grabbed Clara's hand and they started walking. Even with the amazing sex, Clara still had a dark cloud hanging over her shoulder. Lucas' threat. If he marks you I will kill him and his entire pack. If anything happened to David or this pack because of her she couldn't live with herself.

"I have one request," Clara said.

"Consider it done."

"I didn't even say what it was."

"Tell me and no matter what I'll say yes."

"Can we wait until Friday?"

"Does this have anything to do with the challenge?"

"If being marked by someone is as wonderful as I hear, then I want that to be the only thing on my mind. After Friday I won't ever have to worry about him again."

"You don't have to worry now," David said. "He won't win."

"I can't help it; I will feel better once it's over."

"Friday is fine with me. I'd wait forever if that was what you wanted."

Clara's stomach fluttered. She couldn't believe she was this lucky.