The New World Ch. 01

Story Info
When slavery is legal what would you do?
10.6k words
17k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to planet Corveana, after humanity set out into the stars this planet was one of the first populated. It was very like earth and people came in droves at first, the planet had one abnormality and that was the water. Even though the atmosphere was stable and matched earth it also had some unknown element that bound itself to the water giving it a deep blue color even in a clear glass. It was still drinkable so no one thought it was a problem until 39 years after they came, peoples skin color started to change. At first it was thought to be a disease but no doctor could find anything wrong with the people here. Less people came from earth after that, other than the ones who found the change interesting for one reason or another. After another 60 years almost everyone on the planet has colored skin, Red, Green, Blue, are the widest spread but no one thought it strange. That is until "THE EVENT" as it would be called later happened.

While we are considered independent from earth we are all still human and have the same problems as people back on earth Crime being a huge one. We still had law and order punishing people that broke the law, but there are always evil people out there. "THE EVENT" happened when two men fought over a game, one man got so mad he hit the other in the nose. The friend of the man that was hit called the police and when they got there both me told their own version of the story. The man who was not injured lied about his role in the situation until the man whose nose was bleeding said, "tell the truth". That is when the man who hit him told the officers everything that had happen, He was charged with assault and sent to jail.

No one could understand what had happen for a long time after that, until one scientist had the idea that it could have been the blood. He had the theory that other than sweating against each other which people had no reaction to, the man's blood was the only thing that other man encountered. He tested he theory on small animals using his own blood and nothing happened, in frustration he tried it on his wife and neighbor but still nothing. One day his co-worker mentioned he was studding some inmates in a drug trial, and the scientist asked if he could use one to test.

That is when he made the final breakthrough, after applying his blood to the inmate he gave him one simple command "Stay calm". The inmate he was testing was in prison for assault and was being treated by the prison psychologist for anger management. The scientist visited every week to check up on the inmate, and other than a few fights where he was defending himself he didn't hurt anyone. Even in the few cases where he fought someone he never hurt them more than a few bumps and bruising, with his theory confirmed he went on to experiment more on the effect of blood on criminals before convincing the government there was a way to use it.

25 years after that all prisons have been re-purposed and a new punishment has been put in place for anyone who broke the law called "SLAVE BRANDING".

While not as extreme as it might sound in affect if you broke the law you became a slave and were forced to serve a sentence. The scientist had figured out how everything worked.

-Braking the law caused chemicals to be produced in the body that attached to the nervous system, it was another effect of the water on this planet.

-If an innocent person applies a drop of blood any were on the criminals' skin the chemical will draw it in and will obey commands the owner of the blood gave.

-Applying another person's blood would transfer control to the new person if they were innocent.

-The amount of time you could control the criminal differed depending on the crime they committed, light crimes only gave control for a few months while more cruel crimes could give control for a life time.

-There are ways to remove the control early and no one can make the criminal commit another crime while under control, also commanding the criminal to hurt them self or innocent people could be ignored.

Now a day's slaves are issued to any one that can afford them, you must provide room and board, not be related, and pass an exam from the government but that was it. I was never interested in being a part of the system until the say my dad pretty much forced me to.

"Come on Sam you have to help out, do you want everyone to go do hard labor in the fields?"

"Dad I'm only 24 I can just take care of myself let alone another person for life."

"But that's just the worst people, I'm talking about a light offender that is only 3-4 months."

"Dad that's still a long time and if that person breaks the law again the government is going to come back to me to take them back."

"That's only if they mess up and if you want to take them back nothing is for sure."

"Why do I have to do this again?"

"You know why, your younger sister is only 19 and she was only defending herself from the other girls, but she was not as badly injured so the police charged her with assault."

"And?"

"And if we all help out with the system the judge said she wouldn't have the Slave Brand and could come home right away."

My sister was tall and fit with bright Blue skin like me and my mom, she had deep red hair that accented her skin well. With 38 C Breast, a flat tight stomach and 34-inch hips she was a knock out on any planet. When I thought about her having to listen to some nerdy dude after she became slave I laughed a little. It would serve her right for all the times she would blame me for things she did when we were younger, but in the end, I didn't want my sister to have the experience of slavery.

"Fine I'll do it, who do I have to take again?"

"Good, your sister already talked to the girls in the holding cell with her me and your mom will take in the more serious offenders and you take in the shoplifter."

"I guess I have to, let me know when and where I'll make some time and be there."

After that a week passed and my Mom and Dad made the arrangements, I took the time to set up the guest room and stock the fridge. The government examiner came asked a few questions and then left in only 2 hours. Finally, Mom called me and told me to come down to the police station to pick up my little sister and the criminals we would be watching until they server their time.

I came to the police station and met my family in front, we walked in together and told the officer behind the desk why we were there. She brought us back and my sister was there along with 3 other girls, it was the very first time I realized I would have to watch out for a girl. I don't know why it had not dawned on me before, but there was no backing out now. My mom and dad each stepped in front of one of the girls and pricking their finger with a needle placed one drop of blood on their skin.

I walked up to the third and was stunned at how beautiful she was, she had Bright Red skin with bleach blond hair. While only 5 feet 8 inches tall she had huge breast at least 38 DD and while she didn't have flat stomach it didn't have any rolls. Her hips and ass were what really caused me to stare, it could not be less than 40 inches and was perfectly round as if all the fat in her body was compressed there. I woke up when I heard the police officer explaining to me how to use the slave brand and the rules that I had to follow. I stabbed my own finger and placed a drop of blood on the red skinned blond's forehead, after that we were all sent out, after my sister grabbed her stuff.

"Thanks' Mom and Dad I promise I'll help out with everything, these 2 are really sweet they just want to do their time and go home that's all."

"Well because you are living at home still everything should work out fine. You should be thanking your brother without him we couldn't take 3 and you would be the one with the slave brand." Mom said.

"Thanks' bro this really saved my bacon."

"It's cool, you're my sis, I got your back when you need it."

"Hey Lilly, this is my brother Sam he's the one I told about, don't make things hard on him and he is pretty much harmless." My sister said to the curvy girl standing behind me.

"I just shoplifted some hair die it's not even a big crime." Lilly responded.

After that we all said by and I walked to my car up the block, Lilly was walking 3 feet behind me with her head down. I got to the car and started it up ready to pull out and head home when I notice Lilly had yet to get in the car to.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well you haven't said I could get in yet."

"You can get in without me telling you, they never said I had to command you to do every little thing."

Hearing that she very timidly opened the back door and tried to climb in.

"Front seat." I said.

She stopped and came to the front seat, I wasn't sure if that counted as a command but I didn't really care now I just wanted to get home and sleep.

We drove a third of the way to my house before I realized I didn't have stuff for a girl at my house, I didn't think about it so I turned to her as we drove.

"Hey, do you need anything before we get to my house?"

"The police said everything would be provided from my owner, and if they didn't give me something as long as it didn't break the rules I just don't get it."

"Fuck I got to get everything... Fine let's go."

I pulled into the mall parking lot and rushed inside to pick up anything I forgot, the first thing that came to mind was female products. I was not about to look in the Walgreens for that stuff so I waited at the cash register and had her grab what she needed. The next thing was cloths, I already had house stuff and spare blankets, so we ran to a Target in the mall and I took her shopping.

"How old are you?" I asked expecting her to be young like my sister.

"23."

I was a little shocked, she was so cute I thought she had to be just out of high school.

"Oh, really then you pick what you like I'll wait at the changing room."

"Whatever I like are you sure?"

"Ya I don't want you to wear stuff you hate my sister wouldn't let me hear the end of it."

I walked to the changing room and saw no one there, only a sigh board hug saying cameras are down please wait for them to be fixed or try another changing room. Lilly found me just a few seconds later with several things in her arms.

"That's all you want are you sure?"

"Yes, I just want a few things to change into when my cloths get dirty."

"Up to you, we should find somewhere for you to try them on."

"Why not here no one is around?"

"The sign."

"But the rooms are empty."

Lilly walked past me to a large changing room before I could keep arguing, so I sat down outside and waited hoping she would be fast.

"Sam can you come in here and help me?"

"Help with what?"

"Just, please."

I opened the stall door and regretted it right away, Lilly had changed into a new bra and was trying to squeeze into a pair of jeans. The lace white bra did little to hide her massive tits as she bounced up and down while pulling on the sides of the jeans. They fit her legs fine but as soon as they reached under her ass cheeks it was like fitting a Mellon into a sandwich bag.

"What do you need help with?"

"Just pull up the jeans as I hop."

I hesitated but ended up grabbing the back of the jeans pulling them up as she hopped into them. It took a few jumps before she slid into them with a pop, the whole time I was watching her breast bounce in the bra and when I tried to look away all I saw was her massive ass.

"Yea they fit, thanks Sam."

"Ya need anything else."

"No that's it."

Lilly froze and stared at me, I followed her eyes and say she was looking at my semi-hard dick in my jeans. I had not realized how the whole display had got me going, and without saying anything I shut the door and sat back down hoping that wasn't to awkward. Lilly went back to trying on cloths so I hoped she just ignored my reaction, until she opened the door with a new outfit on.

"Does this look good or should I put it back?"

She was wearing a green sun dress with flowers on it, and while it came down to just above her knees it was not inappropriate. Her breast and ass were just to huge for it, her tits were squeezed together with deep cleavage and while the dress fit nicely around her waist when it came to her ass. The dress was hiked up 4 inches just to cover all of it, even sliding between her ass cheeks shown off their roundness.

"Why ask me?"

"I just need a second opinion."

"It looks good." I said with a gulp.

Lilly seemed to like my reaction and opinion and spun around going back into the changing room to grab what she settled on. She never took off the dress and said she wanted to wear it out, she left some stuff at the changing room then we left to pay for the rest.

At the register, she put everything up to be scanned, and then when it came to her dress she pulled out 3 tags and handed them over to the cashier. I paid while wondering why she gave him 3 tags the dress should only have had 1, then it hit me she could have changed her bra and panties. I tried in vain to not imagine just what she might be wearing under that dress and how it looked on her. We got back in the car and headed for the house, a few guys shooting me envious looks as we drove.

"So why did you shoplift?" I asked trying to change my train of thought.

"I wanted my skin to match my hair and didn't have the money for the dye."

"Why would you do that? Your hair looks nice."

Lilly had long blond hair that draped straight down her back with bangs that swooped out of her eyes and she tucked behind her ear.

"Pfft, you're just saying that to be nice."

"No way I like the natural look, your hair color is one of the only things that we still have the same as other people from earth you shouldn't change it."

"If anything, just try a different style."

"Really, what kind of style do you think would look nice?"

"Um whatever you like it's up to you."

"I'll try some thing's out then."

We didn't say anything the rest of the way to the house. After we got home I showed Lilly around, I lived in a 2 bed 1 and 1/2 bath open floor plan with a pool and Jacuzzi. The pool was an add-on and technically not part of the rent, my land lord had said I could use it if I didn't tell the neighbors. I showed Lilly to the guest room and were the half bath was, I had set up the guest room as best I could with a dresser and a real bed with blankets and pillows but other than that it was empty.

"I'm sorry I couldn't set things up better I didn't really know what to expect."

"It's no problem, actually I thought it would be a lot worst, there are a lot of horror story's out there about what slaves have to sleep in."

"Well then take your time and settle in."

I left her in her room and left to get dinner ready, my friend Jeff came over while I was in the kitchen thinking about what to make. So, I let him in, Jeff has dark green skin and a bad attitude but he's funny to me and we get along most of the time.

"What's up Sam? I came over to see if you had plans this weekend?"

"Not really, I was just going to stay home watch a movie and chill by the pool."

"You're lucky you got a pool man. Any way me and some people are going to the movies if you got the time?"

"Oh, ya what are you going to see?"

Just then Lilly came down the hall still in her tight green sun dress.

"Master it's getting late do you want me to start dinner?"

"Lilly, you don't have to call me master."

"Oh, fuck when did you get a slave!?!" said Jeff.

"Dude don't be rude."

"It's ok master I know what to expect when company is over."

"I read about this online, you're going for less time, right? Jeff asked.

"Jeff want are you talking about?"

"People with the slave brand can get time off if they do stuff they are normally uncomfortable with. It's called penance, and it only works if the person really feels bad for what they did and go through something that makes them feel like they paid off the debt."

"How did you find that out?"

"Bro I have been trying to get my own slave for a while, but I keep messing up the government exam."

"How did you get one?" Jeff asked while curlicuing Lilly.

"I'm doing it as a favor to my sister." I responded.

"Seriously, no way, I never thought you would get in on this stuff."

"I'm not in on anything, and stop that it's really weird."

"It's ok master I don't mind." Lilly said with a smile.

"I said don't call me that."

"Sam, you should just let her do it, slaves need to be put through some type of correction or the brand will just stick to them longer." Jeff said.

"Are you serious, I should have paid more attention."

"Don't tell me you haven't even set up command rules yet?" Jeff asked.

"What are those?" I asked.

With that Jeff jumped back from Lilly and explained cautiously.

"Command rules are the first thing you are supposed to give to you slave when you get one, slaves are still their own people so they can make decisions and if it's not against a command or breaking the law, they can do it."

"For example, if you ask for them to bring you a towel and they bring you 2, taking only 1 lets' them make a choice about what to do with the other."

"If you didn't give them a rule like "don't steal from me" they can keep the second towel for them self and it's not stealing. You really need to look this stuff up." Jeff said.

I opened my laptop and Jeff told me the page he found the information, as I scanned the FAQ's Jeff left telling me to set up the rules quick and call him about the movies this weekend. I think he was a little scared of Lilly, if she didn't have any command's so she was still free to hurt him for staring at her like he did.

As I looked at the page I got to the section about "time off" and the summery is just like Jeff said if a slave had to endure some situation that made them feel bad about the crime they committed it would help reduce the time they had to stay a slave. However, there was a warning, using this method came at a price. First It had to be the slaves' choice to go through the situation, you can't order them to or it would count as hurting them self. Also, whatever the situation it wouldn't help if the slave didn't feel bad about the original crime, and the owner had to be very careful about how they worded commands in this situation. Telling a slave to lick your feet would be one thing, but commanding them to slap your ex in the face might count as assault and the owner would be responsible.

After reading for a while I found Lilly in the kitchen, she had made a wonderful meal and was waiting for me. I thanked her for the food and asked her to join me so we could talk.

"Lilly are you trying to get time off?"

"Well I heard it might work from some of the other girls in holding so I was giving it a try master."

"So that's why you keep calling me master?"

"Yes, I can switch to something different if you want?"

"No, it's cool, just go with what feels right. Did you hear about command rules from the girls as well?"

"Yes."

"Do you have any suggestion on the rules you want?"

"I think they have to come from you, if I make them up it won't really count."

I sat back in my chair and thought about what kind of rules I should come up with. I was not really planning to make things hard for her but the site said I should make the rules broad so I could cover my basis.

"Ok look I'm not really home that much and I don't get a lot of stuff so the rules are just going to be 3 things."

"Keep my house safe."

"Keep yourself safe."

"Except in cases where you might be in danger don't leave the house without me."

I said the three rules with a firm tone like the site suggested and right way I could tell they took effect. Lilly's eyes grew wide and she became short of breath for a moment, then she looked at me in the eyes.