The New Year's Cruise

Story Info
Late 40's couple discover a new kind of fun.
10.6k words
4.3
80.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers

"Would you put some lotion on my back Honey?" she asked.

"Sure Baby" he replied, putting his book down on the table next to his deck chair. He turned sideways and reached for the bottle of suntan lotion and squirted a little in the middle of her back. She was lying on her stomach wearing the first Bikini he had seen her wear in almost 30 years.

"God your back looks great," he said as he began spreading the lotion.

"Hmmmm that feels good, make sure you don't miss any spots. I don't want to burn," she said. She didn't say anything when he untied her top and said, "You don't want any lines either."

He continued applying the lotion to her thighs and calves. "She really did look great," he thought. They had been working out at the gym four or five days a week for the past year. With the weight she had lost, added to a partial facelift she had gotten a few months earlier, she looked 10 to 15 years younger than she had a year ago. She was a very beautiful brunette with incredible brown eyes and a smile that could melt butter.

"There Ya go Sweetie," he said as he sat back on his lounge chair. "That should hold you for a while," he added. "Thank you Honey" she whispered, almost asleep. Dave picked up his book and didn't open it. Instead, he let his eyes wander around the deck. It was a beautiful day in the Caribbean, It was only ten in the morning, but it was already warm, a gentle sea breeze fluttered the flags that lined the railings. There were dozens of other couples, of various ages, seated or sunbathing on lounge chairs. Some of them were swimming and playing in the huge blue swimming pool in the center of the deck.

Dave couldn't help but notice that many of the women were wearing only their bathing suit bottoms. "This is definitely the way to spend New Years," he thought to himself. He thought about how cold it would be in Seattle right now. "Yep this is the ticket" he smiled as he watched two topless women walk past. A tall, tan, well-built man, with steel gray hair was walking behind them. Dave noticed that he had his eyes on Carol as he passed. She was still on her stomach, facing away. Her body was tan and the oil-based lotion gleamed in the sun.

The man was staring at her perfect ass. He glanced at Dave, and when he saw that Dave had noticed his stare, he smiled at him and proceeded past. "Well, this is an Adult Cruise" Dave chuckled to himself. He looked over at Carol again and noticed that she was wearing her new tennis bracelet that he had given to her three weeks before. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander back to that evening….

Dave was working on his computer at his home office when Carol came in and said "You like it?" "Like it? God I love it," he replied. "It's a size 12," she said smiling as she twirled around in a circle to give him a better look at the short black dinner dress she had bought for Bob and Lisa's Christmas party. "You look good enough to eat," Dave said as he reached out and grabbed her, pulling her down on his lap. "No-No, You're on a diet. Besides, we don't have time, you got to go get ready" she said with a soft kiss.

"Hey you, I got something else for you to wear tonight," Dave said handing her a small box that he had taken out of his desk drawer. She opened the box and looked at the 5 caret diamond and gold tennis bracelet and exclaimed, almost with tears in her eyes, "David, David, David."

Carol worked with Lisa and they had become good friends. Lisa was a kick and a bit on the wild side. She was in her mid forties, short, light-brown hair, green eyes, very pretty with a cute figure. She loved to dance and have fun. Bob was an Attorney, a few years older than Lisa was, and in pretty good shape. He was balding and wore glasses, but it worked in his favor and gave him a very distinguished appearance.

The four of them had taken country-dance lessons together. They had been out going out over the past few months and had hit it off well. Carol and Lisa looked awesome in their western clothes, boots and cowgirl hats. It wasn't uncommon for Dave and Bob to sit and watch the girl's dance with some of the dozens of single guys who would come up and ask them.

They arrived at the party at seven on the dot. Six other couples had already arrived and a few more would be arriving within the hour. "Merry Christmas," Carol said as she gave Lisa a hug at the door. "Merry Christmas" Lisa said back to her. "Come on in you guys, let me take your coats" Lisa said. Lisa turned and walked away with their coats just as Bob walked up with a cocktail glass in his hand. "Hubba Hubba" he said when he saw Carol in her new dress. "I thought you looked hot in tight jeans, but I got to tell you Girl, you look ravishing," he said as he put his arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. Carol smiled and blushed a little when she said "Thank you Bob."

The house was large and Lisa's Christmas decorations looked fabulous. It was a daylight basement type home. The formal living room, family room, bedrooms, kitchen and dining room were on the first floor. A staircase led down to the basement that they had finished into a huge game room with a smaller bar, big screen TV, ultra plush carpet and two sectional sofas that made a half circle around the TV. Bob had a full size pool table behind the sofas. There were also doors that led to a small half bath and a bedroom with a king size bed. The ceiling was low and gave the room a warm cozy feeling.

Lisa went around introducing Dave and Carol to the other guests, while Bob went to the bar and prepared the first of many drinks for them that evening. Not unlike Dave and Carol, Bob and Lisa loved to indulge. Bob appeared to have started well before the party began and was having fun with a large bouquet of Mistletoe he had hung on the chandelier in the living room. All of the guests at the party were around the same age. It was apparent that some of them were very good friends, while others seemed to be casual business associates. Bob and Lisa were the perfect hosts and the food and liquor was abundant.

Through out the evening everyone was chatting, dancing and enjoying them selves. Carol was feeling the effects of the Christmas spirits that Bob had been serving her. Dave had been Dancing with Lisa and a number of the other women in the room but noticed that Carol was dancing with Bob almost exclusively. He didn't really think about it, because she was a little shy and probably didn't feel comfortable with all of these strangers.

The party started breaking up around ten o'clock and some of the guests were saying Good-by and leaving. Carol walked over to Lisa and said "Well, I guess we better be getting home too. Thank you for the lovely evening Lisa." Lisa put her hand on her arm and said, "Carol, I need to talk to you, so don't go yet. I need to say good by to some of my guests, but hang on for a minute…K?" Carol nodded.

A few minutes later Lisa and Carol disappeared into one of the bedrooms for ten to fifteen minutes. When they came out, Carol found Dave and said, "We got to go." "What's the rush?" he asked. "No rush, It's just time to go home," Carol said. "OK, Jeeze, give me a minute to find our coats and we can go. Your not getting sick are you?" he chuckled.

They had thanked Bob and Lisa for the terrific evening and were sitting in the car with the motor running. Dave was waiting for the windows to clear before beginning the drive home. "OK, so what's up?" Dave asked. "Nothing" Carol replied. "Come on, everything is going great, you take off with Lisa for a minute and then its…Lets-Go. So what did she say?" "Carol was quiet for a minute and said, "They wanted us to stay for an after hour's party with two of the other couples." "So what the hell is wrong with that?" Dave asked. "David, it's an intimate party, ya know?" she said. "Oh shit" Dave said. "You mean that Bob and Lisa are swingers?" he asked already guessing the answer.

"Looks like it," she said. "Fuck, I knew Bob had the hots for you," Dave laughed. "Your not pissed?" she asked. "Duh, let me think. You know that is my biggest fantasy, so am I pissed? Hell yes I am, but I'll get over it." He said with a smile. "No…your not pissed that they had their friends size us up all evening to see if they wanted to invite us?" She asked. "Well apparently, we fucking passed the test, or we wouldn't be invited. What does that say?" Dave said as he put the car into gear and started backing down the long driveway to the street. "I don't know" Carol said.

Dave looked at her. "You looked pretty damn sexy tonight, I'd bet all the guys wanted you. You have probably broken their hearts by not staying" he said laughing. "I don't think their hearts had anything to do with it," she said. "Hey, you and Bob were pretty close all night, you sure he wasn't getting to you a little?" Dave asked as he put his hand on her leg. "Well maybe a little," she smiled. Dave let his hand slip between her legs and moved his hand to her crotch. "I thought so, you're wet as hell," he laughed out loud.

Carol pulled his hand away and said, "Just drive…take me home and fuck me." "Damn, Déjà vu" Dave said. "Remember that trip when we were with Judy and Paul about a hundred years ago, and they wanted to swing with us and we didn't catch on till we were half way home? Remember how horny and wet you got when we were talking about it and how you wanted to go back and do it?" Dave asked. "I remember" she answered. "Well this is the same thing"; he said putting his right hand back between her legs.

She spread her legs a little, allowing him access to her cunt as he pressed his fingers against her clit and began to rub. "Know what I think?" he asked. Without waiting for her to respond, he said, "I think I should take you back to the party and just go with the flow, then take you home and fuck you."

She was looking down and turning her bracelet around and around on her wrist and said "That is what Lisa said" Dave looked at her and asked, "What else did Lisa say?" Carol looked up and said, "She said to just go with the flow, no is no, and yes is yes. No pressure of any kind. Just be yourself and enjoy…. That's all." "So, you don't want to go? He asked. She was quiet for a minute and then said, "I love you and if that is what you want, I'll go anywhere with you."

Before she had taken her next breath, Dave had down shifted to second gear and made a fast U-turn. "You just want to fuck Lisa don't you?" she said. "Fuck Carol, I just want to go back and fulfill a fantasy I've had for three fucking decades. If it bothers you, I won't touch Lisa, or anyone else, unless you say its OK. I just want to have some fun and I want you to have some fun too. Like Lisa said, go with the flow! OK Baby?." She looked at him and put her hand on his crotch and felt swollen cock, smiled, and said is a tiny voice "okeeey." She was silent for the five minutes; it took to get back to the house.

Bob opened the door.

"GodDamn, am I glad to see you guys," he said as they walked in. Dave put his hand on Bob's shoulder and said, "Hey Bob, I suggest you go fix Carol a double JD-7…" Carol cut him off saying, "make that a triple and go light on the seven, I really need a drink" she laughed " "Hey, no problem. We were just getting ready to go downstairs to the game room. "Boy, am I glad you decided to come back," he said as he put his arm around Carol's waist and led her to the bar in the upstairs family room.

The lights were dimmed and two couples Dave had met earlier were dancing to some soft music. Lisa's eyes lit up with a "Hey you Guys, look who is here!" when she saw Dave and Carol enter the room. She crossed the room to the bar, put her arms around Carol and gave her a big hug, whispering "Slow and easy Carol, It will be fun." The other two couples joined them at the bar as Bob began refreshing their cocktails. Lisa spoke up and said, "OK just so no one has forgotten names, let me reintroduce everyone. Dave and Carol, these are our very good friends, Ben and Susan, on your right, and on your left, is Jerry and Linda. We've all known each other for a couple of years now."

Ben was at least 20 years older than Susan. She was in her late 30's and had been talking about her three kids. None of them were over 13. It was their second marriage and Ben and a son that was over 21. Susan was tall, slim and blonde. Very attractive and wearing a strapless gold gown. Ben was also tall, slim and had a full head of jet-black hair. Jerry was around 6' and a little chubby, but damn good looking for a guy in his late 40's. Very masculine type who looked like he worked outside. Linda was petite with short red hair, and all tits and ass. She too was over 40, but, from the back, could pass for 16. She had the most beautiful blue eyes.

Everyone was saying "Hi" again, and you could tell that some, if not all of them, were a little nervous. All the nervousness disappeared when Carol said "Ben and Jerry? God you guys make the best ice cream" Everyone in the room began laughing.

Bob said "OK folks, grab your drinks and let's move this party downstairs…..

Dave had been downstairs earlier in the evening, but the room was much different now. Bob had gotten it ready for a different kind of party. There was a raging fire in the fireplace that made it a little too warm. He had replaced big coffee table that sat in the middle of the twin sectional sofas, with a king-size feather comforter. It was spread out on the floor along with four or five large pillows.

Dave noticed a stack of hand towels and a couple of bottles of lubricant sitting on the mini bar. The only light in the room came from a half dozen candles and the fireplace. "Hmmm, this is cozy," Carol said as she walked over, staggering a little from the alcohol, and sat in the middle of one of the large sofas. Dave sat down next to her, placing his hand on her leg.

"You guys got to try some of this shit," Lisa said as she lit up a pipe. She took a long drag and handed it to Carol. Carol took a big hit and handed it to Dave. He passed it on to Bob and it went around the room until Linda, walked over and refilled it. Dave looked at Carol. With the JD's and the grass, she was feeling no pain. Her eyes were closed and she was in another world.

Bob went over to the big screen TV and picked up the remote. "I got us a mood movie, soooo take your seats" he said as he clicked on the play button and sat down next to Carol. Lisa was sitting across from Bob, next to Jerry. The others were sitting boy-girl, boy-girl around the horseshoe shaped sofas.

The screen flickered on and within minutes it was filled with the scene of a very vocal, young woman sucking a huge cock while another man was fucking her senseless from behind. Everyone in the room was watching intently for about a half-hour and beginning to snuggle down in their seats. Dave pulled Carol close and began kissing her and feeling her tits. She was kissing him back and not resisting anything he wanted.

Bob leaned over Carol and said to Dave, "let me have some of that" as he pulled her close to him and planted his lips against hers. She didn't resist Bob's advance and it was apparent that she was enjoying it. Dave and Bob took turns kissing her and feeling her breasts. Her eyes were closed and it was almost like she didn't know who was kissing her, as they passed her back and forth between them.

Her breath was hot on Dave's face and he could feel her heart beating rapidly as he held her. He noticed Bob's hand on her ass, just before she pushed back from Dave and moved back into Bob's arms again. "This guy don't waste no time," Dave thought to himself, glancing around the room. In the dim light, he saw that Ben and Jerry were also making their moves. Ben was kissing Linda on neck and whispering something that Dave couldn't hear. Susan and Lisa were pulling off Jerry's shirt over his head. Dave watched them for a few more minutes, as Susan and Lisa began removing their dresses.

Dave looked back at the TV for a moment before he felt Carol's leg moving against his side. He looked over and saw that Bob was still kissing her, and had his tongue deep in her mouth. Her hands were holding the back of his head. He had pulled the straps on her dress aside and had pulled the dress down, exposing her beautiful breasts. He had one hand on one of her large breasts, and the other under her dress on her cunt. She was moaning and moving her hips back and forth, as he kneaded her clit with his fingers.

Dave reached down and put his hand under her knee and pulled her leg to the side, giving Bob better access. Seconds later, she moaned again, as Bob inserted his middle finger in her cunt, and began to massage her clit with his thumb. "She is fucking loving this" Dave said to himself as he watched her buck her pelvis against Bob's hand. He watched as she moved her hands from his head and began grabbing at Bob's cock through his pants. Dave's cock was hard as a rock as he watched his beautiful wife being taken over by passion.

Lisa, Susan and Jerry had moved onto the comforter on the floor. They were all completely naked and Lisa was working her mouth up and down on Jerry's erect cock. She was on her side and had her legs spread wide. Susan had her face buried in Lisa's cunt and was working her tongue on Lisa's clit. Lisa was moving her ass up and down on Susan's face and seemed, just like Jerry, that she too was in a state of ecstasy.

Dave looked over to his left glancing at the TV. Two women were taking turns blowing some lucky guy. Across the room, he saw Ben on his knees on the floor facing the sofa. Linda was sitting, facing him, with her legs up over his shoulders. His massive cock was fully erect, and inches away from her wet and glistening cunt. Her arms were around his neck and she was thrusting her hips up, in anticipation of what was soon to be.

Dave looked back at Carol and Bob. Carol had pulled his belt apart, unzipped his pants and had found his cock. Dave watched as she gripped it in one hand, dropped her head and pulled it into her mouth. He noticed, as any man would, that it was about the same size as his own, six and a half-inch cock. Bob was lying back with his eyes closed as Carol slowly sucked and massaged his cock. Dave could hear him moan and saw him put his hands on the back of her head and pull it down pushing his cock deeper in her throat.

"Jesus God" Dave whispered as he watched his lovely wife suck Bob's hardened shaft. She was bent over on her knees with her ass facing Dave. Dave lifted the edge of her skirt, leaned over and kissed the soft skin on one of her cheeks. He could smell her aroma and he could feel her heat.

He reached up and pulled her, overly wet, panties aside and inserted two of his fingers deep into her cunt. She moaned as he started moving his fingers in and out. "Oh my God," he thought to himself. "She is so fucking wet." Carol was going ballistic, with Bob's hard cock in her mouth and her husband's fingers in her cunt. She stopped sucking for just a moment, and uttered the magic words……"Fuck me, please!, OH GOD, FUCK ME…."

Carol wasn't the only one in the room saying this. The gal on the TV, was screaming it, at the same time Linda and Jerry were moaning the same words. Dave looked at Linda as Ben was thrusting deep into her, over and over, and how she was digging her fingers into his back. Lisa was riding Jerry's huge cock as he lay on his back, while Susan sat on his face.

Bob moved, with his knees on the floor, pulling Carol around so that her ass was facing him, her face pressed against the back of the sofa. He lifted her skirt and ripped her panties away. Dave watched as Bob moved into position. He could see that Bob's dick was rock hard, and ready to fulfill Carol's request. Dave reached down and took her hand in his and squeezed it. Bob, with both hands on Carol's tight ass, moved his cock to the entrance of her sopping wet pussy and stopped for a minute….

Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers