The New Year's Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers

"You want me to fuck you Bitch?" he asked. She said "Yessssssss." Bob, in one stroke, plunged his cock deep into her cunt. Carol moaned loudly and squeezed Dave's hand. Bob withdrew and continued to pump his cock in and out of her, over and over, all the time holding on to her waist with both of his hands.

Dave was in a trance of some kind. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. He could see Bob holding his pretty wife, hammering his stomach against her ass. Dave was still holding onto her hand and he felt pain, when she sunk her teeth into his arm. He watched her face as she groaned in response to Bob's relentless pounding.

He heard her moan and beg Bob to fuck her harder. She was shoving her ass back, faster now, impaling her cunt on Bob's cock. He also saw the others in the room, all having sex in various positions, not to mention the black man on the TV fucking two blond women at the same time. Then he felt someone pulling at his belt….

"Looks like Bobby and Carol are getting to be real good friends Davie Boy," Lisa laughed as she was pulling Dave's pants down to his knees, and then off of his feet. Lisa moved between Dave's legs, facing him on her knees. Bob was next to her, only a foot away still moving in rhythm with Carol. A second later, Dave felt his cock disappear in Lisa's mouth.

"OH MY GOD" Dave muttered. If he wasn't in a trance before, he was in one now. All of his senses were on fire. He sucked in air through his nostrils. It was rich with the scent of burning candles and the distinct aroma of sex. He could feel Lisa's naked body pressing on his legs, and the feel of her hot, wet mouth moving up and down on his cock. The sounds of soft sighs and moans from the others, mixed in, with the sound of male abdomens slapping against female flesh. The sight of naked bodies, intermingled and moving together in sexual frenzy.

He looked again at Carol and Bob. Sweat was pouring off of his head and body. He looked like he had just gotten out of the shower. His hands had moved from Carol's hips to her shoulders. He was pulling her back against him, as he shoved his hips against her, much harder than before. Carol was panting rapidly and had her free hand on her clit, rubbing it with her fingers. Her new dress was crumpled around her waist.

Lisa had both of her hands on Dave's cock, jacking him off while she licked from his balls, up his shaft to the head, and then would take it deep in her mouth and suck.

Carol squeezed Dave's hand harder than ever. He could feel her body tense, and a moment later she exploded in orgasm, as Bob slammed her hard from behind. OHHHH GODDDDDDDD she yelled. Bob gave her one last thrust, as deep as he could, held it for a moment and released inside her. He started pumping her again, discharging the rest of his hot cum in her cunt. Carol's body was jerking in spasms as her orgasm continued. Bob was wasted, and fell face down on her back from exhaustion. Dave looked at Carol's face, and saw that it was bathed in a look of total pleasure. Her eyes were closed and oblivious to anyone else in the room. "Rainbows," Dave thought.

That was all it took for Dave. Lisa was working feverishly on his cock. He had been so into what Bob and Carol were doing that he almost forgot that he was getting a blowjob to die for. "God Lisa, I'm going to cum," he told her. She heard him but didn't pull away. Instead, she shoved her head down hard, forcing his cock into the back of her throat. She began swallowing and he felt her throat muscles squeezing the head of his cock.

He shoved his hips up and came hard, ejaculating what seemed like a quart of cum down her throat. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Baaaaaaby" he exclaimed as he continued to squirt cum in her mouth. She gripped his cock in her fist and started moving her mouth up and down on it, and licking the end to the last drop.

Lisa looked up and smiled. "Did you like that?" she asked. "Hell Yes, you are incredible Lisa" Dave said as he put his hands under her arms and pulled her up to his lap. He put his hand behind her head and kissed her on the lips. He could taste his cum on her lips and in her mouth, as his tongue explored where his cock had been just minutes before.

Bob was standing as he reached down and pulled Carol up with him. He was behind her, his arms around her with his hands gently massaging her breasts and her still hard nipples. Her dress was hanging on her hips. Bob was nibbling on her neck and whispering "You are soooo beautiful." She had just under a million thoughts going through her mind all at once, but she felt incredibly peaceful. Carol hadn't paid much attention to any of the others in the room, but as she stood there, with Bob holding her, she saw Lisa sitting on Dave's lap, kissing him and not wearing a stitch.

"Slut" she immediately thought, then smiled when she felt Bob's hands on her breasts. Jerry and Susan were on the comforter; Jerry was on top of her in a missionary position. Her legs were wrapped around his back and Carol could see her hands on his ass, pulling him into her. Carol could also see Ben's and Linda on the sofa across from them. All she could see from her vantagepoint, was his muscular back and the bottoms of Linda's feet sticking up beside his head. His balls were slapping on Linda's ass as he pumped his hips back and forth against her. She could hear Linda and Susan moaning and wondered if any of them had heard her vocalized appreciation of Bob's handy work a few minutes before.

Carol looked down and noticed a stream of Bob's cum running down her leg. Bob was kissing her on the neck, just under her ear, and she felt her cunt throb again. The millions of thoughts going through her mind, all culminated into one question. "Do I like this? She asked herself. Just at that moment, she felt Bob breathe a soft, hot breath into her ear. "No, I don't like it," she thought, "I fucking love it."

It was one in the morning when they pulled back down the driveway for home. "Well did you have fun tonight?" Dave asked. "You sure looked like you were having fun," he chuckled. "Lets just say, I found something better than the silver bullet" she laughed. "By the way," she added. "I thought you weren't going to fuck Lisa unless I said it was OK?" "Hey, I was being a good boy and got taken advantage of. Besides oral sex isn't sex" he laughed. "Bull shit" she replied "Did it bother you?" he asked. She was quiet for a minute, and then said in a more serious tone, "I have a lot of mixed feelings about it right now, I'll let you know later" she said.

Dave pulled the car over to the curb and turned off the engine. He turned and took her in his arms saying, "I love you Baby, and I would never do anything to hurt you." Then he pulled her to him and kissed her with the most passionate kiss she could remember. "You're not getting off that easy Buster," she smiled.

Dave followed her to their bedroom and took her in his arms again with another kiss. "You were so sexy tonight" he said pulling her down on the big bed. She was resisting him a little, and normally wouldn't be interested in him at the late hour. He kissed her again, and she said, "David, I need to take a shower, ya know?" "No Carol, I want you just like this" he said. She sighed and said, "You Animal."

They made love almost till daybreak. Just before dozing off, Carol turned toward Dave, put her hand on he chest and said, "Thank you for taking me back to the party." She turned over and went to sleep. Dave closed his eyes and thought to himself, "God I love this woman…."

Dave opened his eyes again, when a Sea Gull landed on the railing behind him. "Sorry Dude, I got no food for you," he said to the gull.

It was New Year's eve. They had boarded the evening before in Miami and the huge ship had set sail for southern waters. They wouldn't be back in Miami for another six days. He was still thinking about what luck he had in getting a "last minute" booking for the cruise. "This sure as hell beats freezing at Times Square" he thought as he watched a totally nude woman dive into the deep end of the swimming pool. Bob had told him that he and Lisa had taken this same cruise two years before. That is where they had met Ben and Susan.

It was a coincidence that Ben and Susan lived in Seattle. Bob and Lisa already knew Jerry and Linda and had introduced them to their new friends. He also mentioned that the six of them got together once or twice a month. As a safety precaution, they only played with each other. All of the men, like Dave, had had vasectomies and there was no need for using condoms within the close group of friends. Dave and Carol hadn't seen any of them since the party. Bob and Lisa's daughter, and her family, were going to be visiting for the holidays.

Carol had turned over and was holding her top against her breast. Dave laughed, "Hey, we're in Rome… let it go, and make all these other girls jealous, cuz you got the best hooters here" Carol looked at him, and dropped her top. "Why the hell not," she smiled. After applying more of the oily lotion to her legs, arms and her fabulous 34D breasts, she pulled the back of the Chase up to a 45-degree angle and leaned against it. Dave thought she looked funny with the white sulfur cream that covered the bridge of her nose, just under her sunglasses.

Dave noticed something out of the corner of he eye. It was the same man that had been staring at Carol before. He was gazing at her again and didn't seem to care if he was caught. Again, he smiled at Dave and walked away. Dave watched him cross the deck and enter one of the many bars on the ship. Dave turned to Carol "It's hot and I'm going to go get a beer. You want me to bring you something?," Dave asked her. "The steward will bring you one if you want" she replied. "Nah, Dave said. "I want to get out of the sun for a minute. You stay and soak up these awesome rays, and I'll be right back" he said as he was pulling a T-shirt on over his head. "OK honey, bring me a ice tea please"

The bar was cool and refreshing. Dave took a seat, leaving one empty, between him and the man that he had followed. He ordered a tall draft, charging it to his room. Dave took a drink of the cold beer and turned to the man and said, "It's hot as hell out there." The man smiled and replied, "It's not just the sun that's hot out there." Dave laughed and said; "I know what you mean. I couldn't help noticing you taking a special interest in my wife." "Hmmm, she is very nice," the man said. "Her name is Carol, and my name is Dave," Dave said holding out his right hand to the stranger.

They chatted for a few minutes. Dave found out that he was on the cruise with his wife. They were straight, from San Francisco and it was their first swinger cruise as well. He was a little older than Dave, but appeared to work out a lot. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his abs and arms were developed. He was about the same height and weight as Dave, 6'1" and 220 lbs.

"Where is your wife," Dave asked. "I'm not really sure" he replied. "She was sleeping when I left, but she said she wanted to get in a work-out this morning, then hit the beauty parlor and the ships stores for some shopping before the big dance tonight." "So your pretty much on your own for a few hours?," Dave said just before killing the end of his draft. "Looks that way," he answered. "Want to have some fun?" Dave asked. "Sure, what did you have in mind," he said. Dave laughed. "Well guy, it sure as hell ain't shooting pool." They both laughed. Dave added, "It's more in line with fulfilling a fantasy with my wife." The man lifted his hand and signaled the bartender and said, "My friend here would like another beer please."

"Here's your tea," he said, sitting the tea on the small table between the lounge chairs. "That took long enough," she said reaching for her tea. "I got to talking, and lost track of time." "Was she a Blond or Red head?" she asked. "You're so bad," he replied. "I got to keep my eye on you. No telling where you would end up with all these loose women here," she smiled putting the tip of the straw in her mouth, and licking it seductively with the tip of her tongue. "And don't forget, you need my permission," she added.

A young man about 25 swam up in front of them, put his hands on the edge of the pool, and popped himself up in a single motion. He was siting on the edge, with his legs in the water watching his friends play with volleyball. He was very dark and buffed, with long-black hair that touched his shoulders. Carol was sucking on her straw, looking at his back and said, "Yummm." "My God Carol" Dave said. "He's just a baby." "Hey, I can look, I'm not dead ya know," she said laughingly without taking her eyes off of the young man.

Dave looked at his watch. "Let's go back to the room, we've been here long enough," Dave said handing Carol the top to her bathing suit. "Oh, Okey" she said.

The ship was new and the cabin was much larger than he thought it would be when he had booked it. There was a queen-size bed in the middle of the room, a table and a couple of stuffed side chairs. The bathroom that actually had a bathtub. They had a TV, mini bar, and a private balcony with two chairs and a plastic coffee table. Carol had decorated the room with the scarves and candles that they took with them whenever they went to hotels. Dave thought that the stewards had probably seen everything, and he made a mental note to be careful to put the vibrators away every morning before they left the room.

Dave was fixing them both a drink from the mini bar when Carol said, "I think ill take a shower before lunch and wash off all this sunscreen.." "Dave handed her a glass and said, "Let's have these first." "Hmmm, it's a bit strong," she said taking the first taste.

Dave was lying on the bed when she came out of the bathroom with a towel on her head. She walked over to the dresser and took out a white bra and panties. "Hey, put on the red ones that I bought for you," Dave said. She hesitated for a minute, and then exchanged the ones she had for the red set and put them on. "God Baby, you look so fucking sexy," Dave said. Carol loved it when he told her that, and showed it with her smile.

She was in the bathroom fixing her hair, still wearing only the bra and panties, when Dave came in with another drink for her. "Better go easy on this," she said taking the drink from his hand. "Hey, we got no schedule" Dave said.

"You look great," he said as she came out of the bathroom with the JD in her hand. "Whatcha doin?" she asked. Dave was sitting at the bar fiddling with a plastic bag. I scored a couple of joints from a Steward at the gym this morning while you were sleeping. She walked over to him as he lit a joint. He handed it to her, and coughed. "It's pretty good, try it." She took the joint, took a hit and started coughing. They finished the joint, the drinks and some appetizers from the small refrigerator in the room. Dave could tell that she wasn't feeling any pain. He loved giving her pleasure. He glanced at his watch, and took her by the hand and led her to the bed. "You gonna feed me after?" she asked. "You betcha baby," he said pulling her close to him and kissing her deeply.

She was weak as a kitten and floating on a cloud. He could do anything to her he wanted. She felt his hand on her pussy and felt him kissing her on the neck and the tops of her breast. She felt wonderful. "Do you love me" he asked. "I love you sooooo much" she cooed. "Do you trust me?" he asked her. "Ummmmm, No" she giggled. "No, seriously, DO YOU TRUST ME?" Dave asked again. "Of course I do," she said. "Ok, I want to do something and I want you to do everything I ask, without question." He said nibbling on her neck. She was still floating, the marijuana and his attention, had made her horny as hell. "OK" she whispered. "You promise?" he asked. "Yep, I promise."

Dave reached under the pillow and pulled out two, long white silk scarves. "Sit up on he edge of the bed and hold out your hands," he said. "Oooo, you gonna tie me up again?" She asked submitting her hands to him. He was sitting beside her as he wrapped both of her wrists with the ends of a single scarf, leaving a few inches in between them.

He took the other scarf and began wrapping it around her eyes as a blind fold. "Promise me, that no matter what happens, you won't remove the scarf. It will ruin everything. I guarantee you're going to love this, but you have to trust me and do everything I say. You have to be 100 percent submissive…now promise me again" he told her. "All right, I promise" she said wondering what he had in store for her.

"Ok, stand up and don't speak unless your spoken too," he said leading her by the scarf on her hands to the end of the bed where he had her sit down again. She could feel him standing close to her, not saying anything. Then she could hear him moving around the room and the sound of him mixing another drink. She was hoping that it was for him, because she was still buzzing and another drink would put her out for the day.

A minute later she heard him turn on the CD player and the room filled with Rod Stewart's voice. He had turned it on so loud that she couldn't hear him moving any longer. Her eyes were closed under the blind fold, and she was feeling mellow and getting hungry, when she felt his hand on her arm pulling her up.

A second later his hands were on her breasts, feeling them through her bra. He touched her arm, gently pushing. She responded by turning around and then felt his hands on her ass, squeezing and then sliding up her back to the clasp on her bra. Her bra fell to the floor and she felt his hands go around her rib cage. He began to feel her bare breasts again, gently squeezing her large, hard, pink nipples. He was kissing her back, and she was taken instantly to the feeling she had experienced with Bob at the party, when he was doing the same thing. She could feel herself getting wet from anticipation. He turned her back around; facing him and let one of his hands find her pussy.

She spread her feet apart a little and slowly moved her hips back and forth on his hand. She felt his other hand on her back pulling her against his chest, and then felt warmth from his face as it came closer to hers. Her hands were tied and she held them against her stomach, and felt his body against them. She automatically lowered them to feel his cock, knowing that in a second, he would be kissing her. She was wishing he would turn down the volume of the music, when she heard the volume go down. At the same time, his lips were pressing against hers. She noticed how his mustache tickled her nose. His hairless chest was pressing against her bare breasts. She had his cock in her hands, and it felt much bigger than normal. She could smell cologne that she had never smelled before.

PANIC gripped her within a hundredth of a second and her body hardened. She stopped breathing and was pulling her hands up to get the damn blindfold off when she felt another hand on her arm, holding it down. "I'm right here Baby, its OK…. Just relax, be calm and take a breath." Dave said. He moved behind her and had both of his hands on her arms; he was kissing her on the back of the neck. The man in front of her was kissing her chest, his hand was clutching her cunt and she couldn't move. "Trust me," Dave whispered again. Her head was spinning and she was still feeling the effects of the grass.

She was angry that Dave would do something like this, and she was getting ready to tell him just how fucking pissed she was when, she felt the man sucking on one of her nipples. His hand was moving on her clit. Dave was still holding her arms from behind and her hands were on the man's chest. That was when she noticed that she was still moving her hips against the stranger's hand. A warm feeling, much like an orgasm came over her. She realized that she wasn't scared. Her husband was holding her, and whoever this Bastard was in front of her, he knew how to suck breasts like no man she had ever known. She let out a deep, audible sigh and surrendered.

Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers