The New Year's Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers

Dave felt her body soften and could feel her breathing faster. Her hips were moving and he could tell that she was past the shock effect. He told her to kneel on her knees and pulled down on her arms. The man in front of her let go. She didn't hesitate, and wondered why she was so damn submissive. Dave held her as she dropped to the floor. Dave sat down on the bed behind her, spread his legs apart and pulled her back against the bed, between his legs. He lifted her arms up over her head and pulled her tied hands behind his head and rested then on the back of his neck.

She noticed that he didn't have any clothing on. She smelled the strange cock before she felt it press against her lips. "Now, suck his cock Baby, and suck it good" her husband ordered her. The end of it was wet and hot against her lips. She opened her mouth and slowly let it slide into her mouth. It felt so hot and smooth. It was larger than Dave's and was hard and throbbing. She could taste his pre cum. It tasted musty, but she didn't mind. In fact, she actually liked the taste. She felt the man's hands on her head. He didn't move and let her do all the work.

"That's it Baby, suck it," she heard Dave whisper in her ear. He was kissing her neck and ears. His hands were on her breasts. She could feel Dave's hard cock pressed against her back. She continued moving her mouth back and forth on the swollen penis in front of her, and wished that her hands were free to be able to hold it. It was soooo hot. "You like sucking that strange cock don't you Bitch?" Dave asked. Without stopping, she moaned "Hummmmm." .

"That's enough, now sit back up on the bed," he told her, moving her tied hands over her head. He reached under her arms, and pulled her up on the end of the bed. "Scoot back," he said still pulling on her armpits. They moved to the middle of the bed all the way to the headboard, where Dave leaned back against a few pillows that he had arranged. She spread his legs and pulled Carol's back against him. "Put your arms back again," he said moving her tied hands behind his neck again.

She could feel his hard cock pressing against her lower back again. "God, his skin felt hot against hers," she thought. She felt movement on the end of the bed, and within seconds, she felt the silent stranger's hands on her ankles, pulling her legs apart.

The man moved forward, his hands running up her legs, his lips and tongue kissing and caressing her calves and then, the back of her knees, and then up to the inside of her thighs. He had one of his hands on her cunt, feeling it through her wet panties. Dave's hands were on her breasts and he was breathing, hotter than hot, air in her ear. His hips were grinding against her back. She was breathing hard and fast.

Every nerve in her body was tingling, especially when her new lover would kiss and nibble on the tender skin around her pussy, then put his mouth on her panties, pressing the bridge of his nose on her clit. Carol felt the man's hands on her hips and then felt him pulling down her panties. She felt "easy" when she pulled her legs together so he could pull them down her legs and all the way off. She wanted to feel his tongue in her cunt.

Dave leaned forward, reaching his hands on her outer thighs and said, "Pull your knees up." She obeyed, pulling her knees up and back. She felt Dave's hands on the outside of her knees, his fingers reaching under them. He pulled them wide apart and then back so far her butt was lifted off the bed. A large pillow quickly replaced the space under her ass. Dave didn't let go of her knees as the man moved his mouth against her cunt. She felt his tongue searching and exploring her pussy, every so often moving inside, but mostly working softly against her clit.

He was giving her butterfly kisses all around. She moaned when he inserted a finger deep in her cunt while his tongue lightly stroked her clit. She was on fire. "OHHHH GOD, THAT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD! She groaned. "You like that, don't you Bitch," Dave asked. "OH YESSS" she sighed. "You want me to let him fuck you?" Dave asked. "YESSSS David, make him fuck me, make him fuck me hard." She said trying to catch her breath.

"OK, give it to her," Dave said to the man with his face buried in her crotch. The man moved away from her cunt and got up on his knees. She could feel the tops of his thighs pressing against the back of hers. Her ass was up in the air, and Dave was still holding her knees. He slapped his cock on her clit, driving waves of pleasure all through her body. She felt the head of his cock pressing against the opening of her cunt. She could feel the smoothness of the condom he was wearing and felt relieved. He just held it there for a minute. She bucked her hips up trying to make it go in.

The man slowly moved the head of his cock in, guiding it into her love box with his hand. He leaned forward, and she could feel his hands resting on the bed, beside her breasts, supporting his weight. "Fuck her," Dave told him. The man shoved his, blue-steel cock, hard…. All the way in. Carol screamed as the huge throbbing cock violated a space where, with the exception of Bob a few weeks earlier, no man except her husband, had been in over 30 years. The man removed his shaft and began to plunge it to his balls over and over. She could feel them hitting her ass cheeks with each stroke. She immediately began to meet his rhythm and became overcome with passion.

Dave let go of her knees. She threw her legs over her lover's back and began pounding her heels on his ass, trying to get him in deeper. Dave was biting her shoulders and neck and was undoubtedly turned on by her acceptance of this intruder. She felt Dave shoving his cock against her back. His breath was hot on her neck and she could feel the man's hot breath panting on her face. "If only she could get her hands on her clit," she wished.

She had never been with two men at the same time, and felt so warm being sandwiched between them. The eroticism of being submissive, and being taken like this was almost enough to make her orgasm without manual stimulation. She was in heaven and she didn't want it to stop. He was fucking her hard and she heard him groan, then he really began slamming her like a piston.

"Ok that's enough," Dave said. The man pulled his cock out of her cunt and moved back. "NOOOOOOOOO Carol moaned. DON'T LET HIM STOP," she begged. "I'll let him fuck your brains out if you want, but you got to promise something," Dave said. "FUCK!, anything," she said in her most submissive voice. Dave held her tits and said, "Good girl…OK, here's the deal. I'll let go of your hands, but the fucking blindfold stays on. And, you have to promise him that he can have you any time he wants you for the rest of the cruise.

She felt the man's thumb rubbing her clit. It only took a moment for her to respond with "OK, OK" "Well promise HIM, and be sure to say please" Dave ordered her. "Please fuck me, and I promise, you can have me any way you want for the rest of the fucking cruise"; she said panting, with urgency in her voice. "Oh, one more thing," Dave added. "WHAT?" she asked. "He cums in you without a condom" Dave said. "Whatever," she replied "I don't really care right now you Fucker." She was wondering why it mattered, and why he was tormenting her so.

Dave let go of her and it felt good to be able to move her arms again. "We need some louder music, because your going to be screaming in a minute," Dave laughed as he turned up the volume on the CD player. "I'm gonna enjoy watching this." He was beside her again and told her to stand up and lean over the bed. He pushed her head down on a stack of pillows. "I want you to rub your clit while he fucks you…now do it," he instructed. She was bent over with most of her weight on her head and chest, her ass in the air with her still-tied hands on her cunt. Her fingers rubbing her swollen clit.

She felt the man's legs, touching the back of her legs, as he moved into position. She couldn't remember wanting someone to fuck her more than she did at this moment. He grabbed her ass and shoved his cock into her cunt hard, and began drilling her. It hurt, but she loved it. She thought how it felt so much better without a condom. It was like a rock, sooo smooth and hot. He was frantic in his taking her. She felt like a fucking slut, arching her back, spreading her legs, taking a total stranger into her, and loving it so much. "Slap her on the ass," Dave said. SMACK, SMACK, the pain was wonderful. She began moving her ass sideways as he pumped her, pounding his stomach against her.

She could hear the sound of flesh beating against flesh over the sound of Rod Stewart in the background. His hands were digging into her hips as he gripped her. She knew she would have bruises, but she was on fire and nothing else mattered. "Cum for him you fucking Bitch," Dave ordered. She felt her chest tighten, and she could hardly breathe. She began to tremble and her body started to spasm. "Fuckkkkkkk" she moaned as her body began to explode. She was in total darkness and had never felt so alive in her life.

Every cell in her body was screaming. He shoved his huge cock into her deeper and harder than ever. "How can he go on so long" she asked herself. She felt him shake and felt his cock explode inside her, and the warm feeling of hot cum coating the insides of her vagina. She came harder than ever in her life, and screamed out…."OH MY GODDDDDDD…," jerking in orgasm that felt like it would kill her. He started pumping again, as her cunt gripped his cock and milked out all the semen it had to offer.

She couldn't breathe and felt his hands moving to her back and shoulders, and holding them tightly, as he made his final massive thrusts, almost as though he was dying, and impregnating her as his last earthly effort. In the darkness of the blindfold, the beautiful rainbows came in the most brilliant colors she had ever seen……

"You can take off the scarf and meet your new BLACK lover Bitch," Dave said. "Fuck" she thought. She ripped off the blindfold and looked back. Dave was standing there behind her, his dick in his hand and a huge shit-eating grin on his face. "Fooled ya," he laughed. She glanced around the room. They were alone.

Carol collapsed on the bed in front of her. Dave crawled on top of her and whispered, "Did you like that Sweetie Pie?. "David, you amaze me sometimes." She was still panting. "Well, did ya?" he asked again. "Duh, yeah, just a little," she said sarcastically He sat back on the bed and laughed out loud. "Had ya going didn't I?" he teased. "She looked at him, smiled, stuck out her hands and said. "Untie me so I can scratch your eyes out ."

Dave fixed her another drink. "Ok, so how the hell did you do that?" she asked. "Remember when I went to the bar this morning?" he asked. "Yes" she replied. "I met a guy there and set it up. He finished before you got off the bed and split. It was the plan." Dave told her. She remembered the stranger groaning before Dave said "OK that's enough." That explained the removing the condom too. "You're a sick man David," she said. "Yea, but you love it don't ya?" he replied with a chuckle.

"Who was he?" she asked. "You will never know, that was part of the plan too," he said. "You Fucker, Christ, you make me think it was you with me, and it's a damn stranger. Then, when I think I'm with him, its you." Dave smiled. She added. "You promised to feed me you Bastard, and I'm starved. She reached out and pulled him down to her and kissed him with the biggest "thank you" kiss she could muster. "I love it when you purr." Dave said.

Later that evening, Carol was getting ready for the Swingers New Year's Ball. She was wearing a dress Dave had ordered off of the Internet. It was a long black, halter-type, back less gown, slit up both sides to her waist. She was wearing a pair of black thong panties and no bra. "You look so beautiful and sexy in that dress," he said as they were in the elevator to the upper deck.

The ballroom was packed. There had to be over a hundred couples in the room. Most all of the women were wearing clothing normally reserved for their bedrooms only. Carol looked absolutely gorgeous and was being hit on by dozens of men all evening. She loved the attention she was receiving and with has happened earlier that day, she was having no problem playing the tease. All evening she noticed a tall, black man staring at her. He was younger, and very muscular. He had asked her to dance once but she had turned him down. Whenever, she saw him his eyes were on her, intently.

It was getting close to midnight and many of the couples had found other couples to visit with and to enjoy after the midnight hour. Carol had been dancing with quite a few different men and Dave had asked a few of the ladies for a dance as well. Dave had been paying particular attention to an attractive woman in a long gold dress that was see-through and showed her breasts in their entirety.

She had just finished a cocktail and noticed that Dave was dancing with her again, another slow dance, and he had his hands on her ass. She was watching intently. A man was standing close to her and noticed her staring at her husband and the woman he was dancing with. "Forgive me, but I couldn't help notice you watching them," he said. "Do you know the man?" he asked her. She glanced at him and then back to Dave. "Yes, that is my husband," she said.

She looked across the room, and the black man was leaning against the wall, with a drink in his hand watching her. "Well, that is my wife, Janet, and they seem to be having a little too much fun, don't you think?" he asked halfway laughing. Carol didn't respond. Her mind was miles away. He put his hand on her arm and said, "My name is Todd, and what do you say we dance close to them and maybe they will get the hint?" he suggested. "Good idea" she answered, walking onto the dance floor. "Sorry, my name is Carol," she said as he took her hand in his on the way to where Dave and Janet were Dancing. He put his right hand in the middle of her back and pulled her close to him, taking her right hand in his other. "He was a very good dancer," she thought, as she was keeping Dave in her line of sight.

Within a minute he had let go of her right hand and had moved his hand to her back. She put her head on his chest and put both of her hands around his neck. "God, he was so smooth, and he reminded her of someone she knew," she thought. She felt him move his leg in between hers and whispered that she was very beautiful. "Thank you," she said in a soft voice. He was so warm, and she loved the way her held her. "You know this is a swinger's cruise, and what would you think about you and me getting together, and leaving Dave and Janet alone?" he asked.

"Dave…she had almost forgot about him…Dave? Did I tell him David's name?" her mind was racing and she looked up at the tall handsome man with the steel-gray hair. He looked deep in her beautiful brown eyes and said, "Oh by the way, you promised Carol, and the cruise has just begun…Happy New Year Baby!" he said with a big shit-eating grin on his face as he lowered his hand down to her ass.

Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers