The New Year's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plus, the two of them were pretty drunk, and that definitely took a few edges of reason away from the equation.

Feeling his feet stop, Felix stood a few feet behind his sister, taking no shame in that he was ogling her bent over frame. She was so damned hot. Not paying attention to anything else, Felix swallowed as he felt his dick twitch to life once more. He was so out of it that he almost didn't hear Katrina's voice interrupting his daze.

"You could take a picture, you know," she challenged, staring at him with a playfully stern gaze he knew all too well.

"Ah... sorry, Kat, I—er, sorry."

"Hm," she replied, unflinching. "Not too bad, huh?" she inquired, wiggling her ass up at him in response.

Felix had to do a double-take. He wasn't sure he'd heard her correctly.

Not moving, Katrina simply stared at her brother, smile still in place. Her eyes quickly traveling up and down her brother's athletic frame, she turned her neck so that she was looking in the fridge again. Sticking her firm, round ass out for her brother to take in, she hummed a tune as she pretended to search the fridge for more beer. As she shook her hips, her tight jeans seemed to struggle in an effort to keep her shapely ass contained. Feeling his dick grow even harder, Felix unconsciously moved to a position directly behind his sister. Very self-aware, he eyed the proximity between himself and his sibling, mentally entertaining whether or not he should close the distance between his groin and her ass.

Looking down at her exposed back, Felix kept finding reasons not to look away. Everything from the sound of her voice, her intoxicating scent, right down to her amazing outfit. Add to the mix the position the both of them were in, Felix mentally dared any other red-blooded male to resist the urge, especially with the booze in his system. Finally working up the courage, Felix softly closed the distance between him and his sister, grinding his hard cock into her ass in the process. At that instant, the amount of sweat that accumulated on his body out of sheer nervousness and excitement was almost too much for him.

"Ahh... Felix?" Katrina's humming stopped, her tone inquisitive upon making contact with her older brother's body. "I, uh... got some more beer."

Not caring, Felix placed his hands on his sister's thighs as he continued to revel in the feeling of her expressly forbidden body. He contemplated stopping and blaming it on the alcohol, but he found himself speaking before he could stop himself. "God, just don't move. Stay right there for a bit." Pushing in farther, Felix rocked his sister's body against his weight, shaking off a bodily shudder as a chill shot through his veins. "God, I can't believe how hot you are..."

"Uhmm... God, we shouldn't... the party..."

Breathing heavily, Felix heard his sister drop the beer cans on the fridge's shelf. Running his hands up and down her thighs, he lightly dry humped his sister's ass. Studying her every reaction, Felix watched Katrina stand up and place her hands on his.

"Fuck the party, Kat. I just wanna... God, you feel so good. This body..."

"Someone's gonna come up, we can't..."

"Shit, this ass," Felix accentuated as he ground his dick into her again, mashing his sister's body between himself and the fridge. "And these tits." He almost couldn't believe he was talking to his sister like that, let alone groping her all over her body.

With that, Felix finished from her thighs and boldly cupped Katrina's full breasts. With the scent of Katrina's light red locks filling his nostrils, Felix moved his face so that it was tucked directly behind his sister's head. Inhaling deeply against the soft, silky texture of her hair, Felix heard Katrina whimper under her strained breathing as his own breath made contact with her skin.

Placing her hands on her brother's, Katrina reflexively grinded her firm ass against the distinct hardness that was Felix's dick. Moaning into the air, she tilted her head to the left as she felt her brother's lips grace the right side of her neck. Her eyes closed, she felt her body tingle as Felix continued to massage her breasts through the fabric of her silk blouse. Completely lost, and not caring that the guy behind her was her own sibling, Katrina snaked her right hand up behind her and wrapped it around Felix's neck, hugging him and pressing him even harder into her.

Her eyes closed, Katrina continued to feel Felix plant quick, wet kisses and tiny licks on her neck. Her body tingling, Katrina felt her pussy begin to dampen against her jeans as her mind consistently reminded her that she was being fondled and kissed by her older brother.

Felix, continuing his assault on her neck, grew even more daring as his hands traveled south. Tracing his fingers and palms along his sister's stomach through her shirt, he continued his trek until he reached the bottom rim of Katrina's blouse. Ceasing his kissing, Felix moaned into his sister's neck as he lifted the silky barrier up and brought his hands into contact with the smooth, soft texture of her bare skin. His cock growing painfully harder at the realization that he was feeling up his sister, Felix's hands, trembling slightly, glided north once more underneath Katrina's blouse in pursuit of the fleshy prizes he groped seconds earlier.

Biting her lower lip, Katrina let out a gasp of surprise as she continually lost control of her inhibitions. Feeling her brother's warm hands caress her sensitive skin, she shuddered and pushed her ass against his dick harder, now reaching downward behind her back to palm Felix's ass through his jeans. Her mind racing a mile a minute, a jolt of electricity shot violently through her veins once her brother's palms made contact with her tits, with only her strapless bra serving as a barrier. Her eyes now wide open, Katrina let loose another exasperated breath as her senses were up to speed with her situation.

Her brother was fondling her, and it was making her incredibly hot.

Noticing the fridge door in front of her was still ajar, Katrina somehow managed to recall that a bunch of her friends were downstairs, partaking in a party she and her brother were host to. This realization, along with the fact that Felix was madly groping her generous breasts, sent conflicting messages into her brain.

"Felix, uhhmm... we can't, ahhh..."

Continuing to palm his sister's forbidden, fleshy mounds, Felix powerfully edged his constrained meat against her backside, eliciting another moan from Katrina.

"...Mm... can't what?"

"We can't... ah..." Growing a little more sober, Katrina found the strength to pull away from Felix's twin grasps. "Stop!"

Felix's mind now stirred into relative sobriety at his sister's reaction, he reluctantly released his grip from her delectable orbs. As she turned to face him, he tried to gauge how she felt.

"W— what's wrong?"

"We're fucking brother and sister, Felix. We can't do this, and our friends our downstairs!" Katrina tended to gesture and ramble whenever she was emotional, and the fact that she was drunk sort of turned her speech into a jumbled mess of incoherent repetition. "I can't believe I let you touch me like that... fuck, we're brother and sister, what was I thinking..."

Clearly, she was flustered. They were both pretty drunk, but even so, Felix figured something like this would knock some sense into anyone. Still, he was still turned on by what just happened, and he doubted he was alone in that.

"Kat..."

"What?!"

"Keep your voice down."

"Fuck you."

"Hey," Felix said more sternly, his voice raised a bit. "You're telling me that what just happened was my fault? You went along with it for a while, little miss innocent!"

A bit taken by Felix's words, Katrina's mouth opened as if to say something, but nothing came out. Letting out a sigh of defeat, she walked over to the stairs leading out of the garage, taking a seat on the steps and burying her head in her lap.

Looking at his sister's seated form, Felix took the time to adjust his uncomfortably erect cock within his jeans. Advancing toward her, he passed the fridge and closed the door. Standing directly before her, he decided to play the situation delicately if he hoped to receive any sort of benefit. Feeling up his sister felt so fucking good, he'd be damned if he were going to let it stop there.

"Kat."

"What?" she replied, in between sniffs. She'd started weeping a bit.

"What we just did... was it really that bad for you? Did it feel, you know, that bad?"

Raising her head, she gasped at how close her head was to Felix's groin. Taking her time to find his face, she looked up at his green eyes and made eye contact with him. Rubbing the tears from her face, she found her words. "It was bad. We weren't—"

"—I'm not asking you that. I'm asking you if you how it made you feel, because I thought it was hot as hell."

Somehow, Felix yet again managed to become more articulate whenever he had alcohol in his system. It always worked to his advantage at parties.

Unable to control herself, Katrina's eyes diverted toward the unmistakable tent in her brother's jeans. Fuck, he was right. Even though it was absolutely wrong, it felt fantastic. Something about how wrong it was totally turned her on, and as a result, she felt a familiar tingle radiate outward from her own grown and shoot through her veins once more.

"I... I liked it, too." Those words took immense courage for her to say, but once she said them, she felt her mind relax.

Looking down at his sister's red hair, Felix grinned upon noticing how entranced she was with studying his dick through his jeans. Her gaze hadn't lifted from its target, and if Felix were going to make a move, he figured it had to be now. His hands reaching downward, he placed them on Katrina's scalp, stroking her soft hair lightly as she inhaled heavily. Brushing her hair out of her eyes, Felix heard his sister let out a soft moan at the continued contact she was receiving.

"Mm... that feels nice."

"Yeah," Felix replied, feeling his dick twitch once again. "Feels good."

With the gentle touch of her brother's fingers massaging her head, Katrina felt a familiar surge of heat wash over her. Almost instinctively, while staring at her brother's crotch, she reached out with both hands and placed her palms on Felix's thighs, affirming the direction they were both taking this exchange.

Her fingers scratching the surface of her brother's jeans, Katrina breathed heavily, not exactly sure how to approach the situation. Felix's hands now resting on her shoulders, she felt as though the entire situation depended on her to proceed. Without looking up at his face, she felt his eyes burning into her, waiting for her next move. Her own nipples hardening due to her own mental arousal, Katrina finally mustered the courage to find her brother's belt.

His hands never leaving his younger sister's bare shoulders, Felix continued to rub her milky skin as he watched Katrina fumble for his belt. The bottom of his button-down shirt lifted slightly, his brown leather belt came into view. It was actually happening. His sister was actually going to go down on him.

"Mm, Kat. Yeah..."

Upon hearing her name, Katrina looked up for the first time, her fingers ceasing action for the moment. Once again, she had to mentally process that this was Felix. Her own brother. Over and over in her head, she was constantly reminding herself that the guy standing in front of her was her brother. The belt she was unfastening belonged to her big brother. Regardless of the constant reality check she was giving herself, her body convinced her mind that she had already crossed the line. Now, she was as determined as ever to go through with this.

Her lips upturning slightly, Katrina's eyebrows curved downward as she gave her brother a sultry look of lust, which he returned with his own piercing gaze of audacity. Returning her attention to Felix's pants, Katrina's fingers once again found their home and in a matter of seconds, the belt buckle was undone.

Feeling Felix's hands leave her shoulders, she heard her brother let out another groan of impending excitement. Grinning inwardly, Katrina immediately found the top button of his jeans and unfastened it. In her slightly inebriated state, Katrina's fingers fumbled clumsily as she tried to grab at her brother's zipper. Feeling his sizeable bulge brush against her fingers in the process sent additional jolts of electricity down her spine, and Katrina actually caught herself licking her lips in anticipation.

As Felix's sizeable bulge grew ever closer to his sister's touch, he could hardly contain himself. And just then, when he felt his dick couldn't get any harder, a trace of physical awkwardness washed over his body. He wasn't exactly in the most comfortable position, and he didn't have anything to sit on or lean against. As his sister continued to fumble with his pants, he forced himself to look away from her and diverted his gaze to the rest of the garage. Spotting a support pillar a few feet behind him, he tapped his sister on the shoulder with his left hand.

"K-Kat." He was amazed at how dry his lips had become.

Stopping again, Katrina looked up, almost annoyed at her brother's interruption. "Hm?"

"Let's move over here so I can... ah, so you ca—"

"—Move it."

With that, Felix was back-peddling toward the narrow, rounded pillar, his sister jumping to her feet and practically shoving him in the process. A little surprised at how eager Katrina had become, Felix realized just then that it was probably better she was feeling more gung-ho about going through with it. At first, her hesitation was a bit of a turn-on, but now, seeing how badly she wanted to get his pants down made the whole thing seem even hotter. The center of his back finally making contact with the pillar, Felix's legs relaxed as his sister dropped to her knees, her lush, silk-covered tits jutting outward. Like before, the cleavage she was sporting was unbelievable.

Finally getting her brother into a comfortable position, Katrina victoriously yanked down Felix's zipper and eagerly grabbed at the sides of his jeans. Her mouth practically watering at this point, she took another quick look at Felix and noticed a mixed expression of both uncertainty and excitation.

In the silence of the garage, without saying a word, both brother and sister watched as Felix's pants sagged down to his ankles, exposing the last remaining barrier that was his boxers. The fingers of her left hand massaging and studying the lengthy contours of her brother's concealed muscle, Katrina's eyes never left Felix's crotch as her other hand rested on his thigh. Hearing him let out another satisfied groan, Katrina swallowed in her throat and inhaled deeply as she reached her verdict. The warm, enticing feel of her brother's dick practically begging her to continue, she brought both hands to his waistband and yanked down.

"God, Felix..." she managed, the lust in her voice powerful and direct.

His throbbing meat finally springing free, Felix once again let his hands drop to his sides as he watched the expressly forbidden scene unfold on the floor beneath him. His fully erect cock standing proudly before his younger sister's face, he had to force himself to stay in mental control so that both he and his sister could fully enjoy what was about to happen. As she sat there before him, on her knees with her hands on her lap, it took Felix every ounce of his energy to not grab Katrina by the back of the head and fuck her mouth savagely. Looking into her equally green eyes, Felix simply waited for her to make the next move.

Her eyes hungrily studying the impressively naked, circumcised dick that belonged to her brother, Katrina perched her back upright and placed her hands on the back of Felix's thighs as she prepared to go down on him. As she closed the distance between her mouth and the oozing head of his cock, she felt another wave of warmth surge through her as she surrendered herself to the position she was in. Her fingers digging into the backs of her brother's legs, she opened her mouth and commenced to show her brother just how much experience she'd gained over the years.

"Fuck. Do it, Kat."

Her brother's encouraging words acting as the final push, Katrina wrapped her pouty lips around the spongy tip of Felix's thick shaft. Closing her eyes as she felt its considerable warmth fill her mouth, Katrina brushed the bulbous head of her brother's cock with her tongue and swirled it around. Breathing through her nose, she moaned around his dick as she worked his length bit by bit into her hungry mouth. After working the first few inches of her brother's meat into her mouth, Katrina put herself in reverse as she slowly removed her lips from around his hot organ, growing ever more comfortable with its size.

Opening her eyes, she examined how much of him she'd taken in by the amount of saliva—her saliva—was covering Felix's dick. Fuck, he was big, and she'd have to try extra hard to take him all in. Removing her hands from behind her brother's legs, she gripped the dry, thick base of Felix's cock with her tiny left hand, and let her right drop to her lap. Her mouth hanging agape once more, Katrina let her tongue rest against her lower lip before venturing onto her brother's tool for the second time.

As Felix's half-drenched meat entered his sister's hot mouth, he let out another salacious groan of disbelief as he watched his dick disappear incrementally once again. The warm, wet sensation on his still sensitive cock indescribable, he tilted his head back and let his eyes roll into the back of his head as Katrina simultaneously pumped and sucked his shaft with her hand and mouth. Felix had gotten head on several occasions in the past—even from one of his sister's friends who was downstairs at the party—but he'd be damned if he could think of a hotter girl who gave a better blowjob than his sister. Saying that to himself sounded a bit sick in his head, but considering his and Katrina's current position, he convinced himself to give his morals a rest.

Inhaling sharply and trying to pace his own arousal, Felix bit his lower lip sharply as he looked down again at his sister through squinted eyes. In the back of his mind, he was glad he just came moments earlier; he'd be able to enjoy this for that much longer. Watching her straight red hair shake as her head bobbed up and down on his long prick sent bursts of heat shooting through Felix's limbs. He tried to desperately to look away in order to conserve his stamina, but Katrina looked so damn hot down there. Everything from the way her lips formed around the width of his dick, the way her tiny hand routinely stroked the base of his cock—even the tiny moans that emanated from her throat—all added up to visual image that would be seared in Felix's mind for the rest of his life.

With his right hand resting lazily at his hip, Felix's waist squirmed as he instinctively began performing small pelvic thrusts in the direction of his sister's accepting mouth. Placing his left hand lightly atop Katrina's gyrating head, he assisted her blowjob by lightly feeding his meat inside her mouth each time she ventured down. Thick coats of saliva now dripping down the entire surface area of his cock, Felix stood mesmerized as he continued to thoroughly exploit his sister's mouth. The wet, warm feel of her tongue, combined with the tight suction of her lips were out of this world.

Feeling Felix's enthusiasm, Katrina's grip on her brother's thick column tightened. Removing her tired mouth from his dick entirely, she purred as Felix softly stroked her hair with his fingers. Raising her idle right hand from her lap, Katrina brought it up to cup her brother's balls. With nearly all of Felix's rod glistening and dripping with her spit, Katrina groped and squeezed his hefty balls while stroking his cock up and down the whole length. Upon hearing her brother's groans intensify, she was encouraged the jack him off faster and faster until his moans reached a climactic point.