The New Years Party

Story Info
Three days of showing off.
6.1k words
4.38
73.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
404 Followers

Friday

Mark knocked on my office door, "Got a minuet Sam?"

"Sure what's up?"

"Well Sally and I were wondering if you Terry and Betty would like to come over for New years and then go to the beach the next day. Betty can bring a date of course."

I looked at him kind of hard. "Well I don't know. I will have to check with Terry and see if they have any plans. I will let you know later. Ok?"

"Yea sure," he looked down at the floor, "Umm you might just have Terry call Sally to work it out."

"Sure, ok I can do that, and one more thing Mark. Betty doesn't date."

Now it was his turn to give me a funny look. "Oh, ok sure sorry man!"

He left to office and I called Terry telling her what he had said. She said, "Well we had nothing planed. I can call Sally to see what's up if you want me to."

"Look after the way the two of you worked him over showing your self's off to him, well I just don't want Mark to think anything more than he was lucky, ok?" I asked.

"I think you are right he should just think it was a fluke, and if we do go Betty and I will be on our best behavior!"

I went back to work reliving the girls showing of to Mark the other day and the wonderful blow job Betty had given me as Terry licked her soft pussy until she came so hard she couldn't move. They fucked each other silly after they had made me cum letting me watch until I was hard and was able to play with them again. I was just thinking about sticking my dick up Terry's sweet ass when I was brought back to life by the phone ringing.

"Hello this is Sam."

"It's me baby. I talked to Sally and you are not going to believe this! Mark went home and told her all about what had happened the other day." Terry laughed, "Who knew he would tell her! God Sam, I am getting wet just thinking about it and how he looked watching Betty and me! Mark told her he was sure the neither Betty or my self new what we had let him see. He said he was sure that we were just out to have some fun with you and he happened to be in the right spot at the right time. Any way they want the three of us to come to dinner and have some drinks. She said it would be fine if Betty wanted to bring a date and when I told her Betty didn't date she got very quiet. I could almost here the wheels spinning in her head as she thought about that!" Terry started to giggle, "Sally said they wanted us to spend the night because we would be drinking and then all go to the beach in their motor home for new years day, and Sam they want to go to Blacks Beach."

"What do you think? Want to go? Don't you think it will be a little cold for the beach." I asked.

"Well I talked to Betty and we think it might be fun besides that is so close to San Diego it should be a lot warmer than here. Besides we don't have to get wet," she paused, "Unless we want to! I have thought up the perfect out fits for us to wear on New Year's eve and do you remember those two yellow swimsuits you bought me? Well I think they would be perfect for the next day!" I could here the smile in her voice as she spoke.

"Ok, sounds good to me. I will tell Mark!" again I felt my dick growing as I thought about her swimsuits, "I love you and will see you when I get home!"

"Ok, I have to call Betty at work! She will have a fit! I love you Sam, bye!

The swimsuits she was talking about were yellow with one being a one piece that was French cut. It is very narrow over her pubic mound just covering her puffy nether lips. The front comes up all the way up to the middle of her waist and where it is held to the back by a little knotted tie fully exposing her hips. The back was full over her bottom even though it was not very wide letting her ass cheeks show. The other one was made of the same yellow cotton as the one piece but was a bikini. It had small triangle cup that fully covered her breasts and the bottom was cut high to tie at her waist with the same cut in the back.

Now here is the good part. When dry they were like any other suit but get them wet and they became totally shear! I mean so shear you could count the hair under the bottom if you got that close! Well, it was like being legally naked. We had bought them for sailing on Lake Mead a couple of summers ago so Terry could let me see her but no one in the marina could as long at they were dry.

I called Mark back to my office. He was all smiles as I told him we would love to come over for the night and that the girls were all excited about the beach.

Saturday & Sunday

Now I know some of you are thinking that one man sleeping with two girls in the same bed it must be sex all the time. Not true. We are just like any other couple only with one more and all though I get to have ether one or both it only happens a couple of times a week. This weekend was not to be one of those times. Just yard work and other chores with some football thrown in. the good part is that both girls work hard at looking good for me and are sure to be showing me something, and I never get tired of looking!

Monday

I was closing down the shop at noon and giving my people all of the next day off so Terry came down to the shop for me to take her to lunch. She had worn a black pants suit with three inch heals. I could see her talking to my secretary as I looked out my window and that she had on a cream-colored lace blouse under her buttoned jacket. I thought, "Well nothing special they're. She is just keeping her 36Cs was well covered that's all. I was putting things away from the top of my desk getting ready to leave when Mark came by the outer office. He almost broke his neck as he skidded to a stop when he saw Terry and came in.

"Hi Terry!" he looked through the glass at me and smiled, "Glad I caught you and Sam before you left." He came into my office as Terry wished Sandy a happy new year and said goodbye.

Terry came in and he looked at us both. "We thought 6:00 to marrow night would be good. Is that ok? That way we can have an early dinner and then just relax. There having some fire works down the street at the park that might be fun or we can just play it by ear."

"Terry kissed me on the cheek, "That sounds good Mark," She said as she took my hand, "Listen we are about to go have some lunch. Do you want to come with us?"

"Sure that would be fun. Where are we going?"

Terry hooked one arm in his and one in mine as we walked out the door telling him where we were going. He took his truck so he could go home from the restaurant and we took mine leaving her car at the shop. We drove the short way to a spot Terry liked. It was not what I would call romantic but the booths faced the ocean and were semi privet.

I pulled into the driveway and went to her door to let her out. Mark had got stopped by a man driving out the gate at work so I new he would be a few minutes. I kissed Terry as she stopped out.

"I was looking forward to being alone with you lady."

"I know and I was you to in fact I wore this just for you but now I don't know." She opened the buttons of her jacket pulling it open, "Should I leave it open or." She closed it. " Closed or" She opened it, "Open." What do you prefer?"

Terry had not worn a bra under her lace top! Her big pink nipples almost jumped at me through the lighter colored material of her blouse. Her breast moved on her chest each time she opened her jacket and I watched with my mouth open, as her nipples grew hard in the cool air. The muscles in her flat hard tummy rippled as she pulled on her jacket holding it open doing a little dance for me. I pulled her to me kissing her hard as I cupped her soft breast through he thin material of her top. My cock was busting in my pants.

"God woman I love you! Umm and I love these tits!" I kissed her again, "I thought you were going to be good around him?"

She smiled at me like a cat that just ate the canary. "I didn't know he was going to be with us and I will be, let's just see how it goes!" she pulled her jacket closed leaving the top button open so that I could just see the valley between her beasts just as Mark pulled in next to us.

We went into the restaurant and were seated right away. We made small talk about work and things as we ate. I watched Mark as his eyes kept drifting down to Terry's chest as we talked and I knew he was dying to see what she had on under her lace top. Terry looked at me as I ordered coffee for the three of us after our meal and the waiter left to get it. We drank our coffee and as we started to leave Terry said.

"I'm stuffed and it's a little worm for this jacket."

Mark had his back to us as he paid with the company card. I looked at Terry to see she had opened all the buttons but one and she let it loose pulling the jacket open showing me her breasts then pulled it back over her chest just as Mark turned back to us. Her jacket covered her breasts but was now open down the center and Marks eyes went right to her tummy and back to her tits! We walked out to the truck with Terry letting her jacket open just enough to make him nuts being able to see the side of her right breast as we walked. I could see he really wanted to get in front of her so her could see what her blouse looked like.

We got to the truck and I hit the locks. Mark walked to Terry's side and opened the door for her. She stepped up and as she slipped in the door her jacket opened over her right beast! His eyes were glued to her chest as she slid in and quit by accident let it open fully exposing both breasts to him. Her soft pink nipples showing proud and hard as they topped her soft round breasts. She was watching his eyes as she reached down slowly pulling it back together covering her self. Mark looked into her eyes and for the first time was sure she knew what she had done!

He looked at me looking at him and smiled as he closed the door. He never said a word as Terry let go of her jacket and moved so that it opened again. Her soft breasts moving with her, bouncing and then settling on her chest. "We will see you to marrow night!" she said as I put the truck into gear.

I pulled us out onto the high way as terry pulled her jacket off. She folded it over the back of the seat. "Well that was fun!" she said with a smile looking at me as I glanced at her almost nude breasts. "What do you think tomorrow night will bring?" she asked.

Tuesday

New Years Eve!

Betty and Terry slipped off to get there hair and nails done in the morning leaving me alone to go to the boat and play. I tinkered around there until about noon and went home. Betty's car was home and I went through the back gate to find them both setting on the patio.

Terry looked at me smiling, " Hi Baby! Guess who I just got off the phone with?"

I just gave my best I don't know look, "Sally!" She put her foot on a low stool so Betty could do her toenails. "It seams Mark has been giving her a hard time about what she will be wear wearing tonight and the whole nude beach thing is his idea. She said she didn't want us to think she was a slut or something." Betty started to giggle, "So I asked her what she wanted to do. It seams she is going to dress a little showy for him but the main thing is she wants to come on to me and see if it scares Mark enough to make him snap out of it!"

I bent down kissing Betty as Terry talked to me. "Hay sweet hart." I said that to Betty and thin I kissed Terry before asking, "What did you say?"

She had a funny look on her face, "I told her I would talk to you about it and see. Sam I don't want Mark to touch either Betty or my self and I don't know about another woman. I mean the three of us love each other! Sure I absolutely love to stick my tongue into this little girls' hot box but well, it's just us. Do you know what I mean? And, and he works for you!"

"I'll tell you what. I feel the same way. You dress how you want and then when we get there if he comes onto you I will stop it. As for her I think it would scare the shit out of her if you touched her, so again we can play it by ear."

"Do you think he knows about the three of us?" Terry asked.

"I don't know or care! All I know is that I only love the two of you and I will not be doing any one but either of you!"

Betty looked up from doing Terry's toes. " That's right if you want your balls to be where they are in the morning! I think Terry and I should both get her alone in the kitchen or some place and just feel her up. I don't mean just a touch either. I mean we should really touch her. I think you are right Sam. I don't think she has any idea about being with another woman. I think it will scare them both!" She got an evil look on her face. "I will play along with how ever you want to play it, but remember we just got rid of your sister Terry and you know what a pain in the ass that was!"

The girls got ready for the party and as usual it took them two hours to put it all into one package but man what a package! They both had their hair piled high on their heads making their necks look long and slim. Terry had on a white top that fell off her shoulder leaving them both bare and about the top half of her of her soft round boobs on display. She wore it tucked into her skirt so it pulled tightly across them. I could tell she had on a bra that was like a shelf only supported her big tits from the bottom leaving her nipples exposed and nicely lifting her full breast. Her skirt was mid thigh length over some very shear black stocking's. She had on black high heals with three inch heals. She Terry watched my eyes as she lifted her skirt showing me her stocking were just that, thigh high stocking and some very sexy white lace panties.

Betty had waited in the hall peeking around the corner until Terry was through showing me how good she looked. She came into the room as I slipped my arm around Terry's waist pulling her to me. Betty was just the opposite. She had on the same top as Terry only in black. It was off the shoulders just like Terry's and also exposed the top half of her breasts it was also tucked into her skirt. I could tell she had left her bra off completely letting her smaller breasts with their ever-hard nipples move as they may. Her skirt was white and also came to mid thigh. Her hose were white as where her heals. Betty watched my eyes as she lifted her dress to show me she to had on thigh highs and black lace panties. I pulled her to me and kissed her then I kissed Terry.

"Listen I love you both and you look fantastic! Don't do anything you don't want to and if he touches you I will not only fire him I will kick his ass!" with that we left for the party.

 

The Party!

 

We pulled up to Mark and Sally's house and I went to open the car door for the girl's. As Terry slid out letting her skirt slipped way up over her hose tops she smiled at me and then kissed me stepping away so Betty could get out. Betty let her skirt slip up over her hose top just as Terry had and as she took my hand for support looked over my shoulder.

Betty let her legs open showing me her crotch and then stood leaning into me. She kissed me hard on the mouth before moving to the curb. She faced back to the car as she straitened her skirt out.

"Well one of them know two things for sure now!" she looked at me, "They know what color my panties are and that I am with you sir! They were looking out the window when I got out of the car." She put her arm around me as I pulled Terry to me walking to the house with a girl on each arm.

I rang the bell and Sally opened the door. She was about five three with shoulder length blond hair. She had on a white silk blouse that let her braless thirty-six As show right through. Her nipples were a dark brown color and I watched them harden to the size of my thumb as I looked at them. I looked from her chest to her eyes smiling and I could see her relax as I wondered about her hair color. It was pretty light for her to have nipples that dark. Her top was unbuttoned from right below her tits down with her Belly button showing a nice little ring in it. She had on a white cotton skirt that was a little shorter than middle thigh with a slit up the back that stopped just below her ass. I was sure would be semi see through in the right light. I wondered if she was shaved or not and about her panties as I looked at her. I looked at her bare feet and then up her body stopping on her tits and then to her eyes.

She was scared to death!

She looked at me and I smiled at her, "It will be fine. Just relax Sally. Do you know my friend Betty?" I said.

She smiled at me, "Your friend?" she looked at Terry who smiled at her, "Hi Betty I am Sally!"

She relaxed as Terry took her by the arm leading he to the kitchen. Betty and I made our way to the patio where Mark was. We got a drink as we all said hello. I watched as Marks eyes went to Betty's hard nipples but I could tell he was a little disappointed by the fact she was fully covered.

We had a few drinks as dinner cooked on the BBQ with Mark watching over it. I watched as he looked at my girls setting all lady like at the patio table talking softly to Sally. I knew he was wishing he could get a look up one of their skirts.

"I think I need some more wine." Terry said and as she moved to get up she let her legs open showing Sally her white panties! Sally took a good long look as Terry stood up. "Would either of you like something?"

"Not for me yet and I need to check the potatoes in the kitchen." Sally said and as she got up she returned the favor giving Terry the same shot up her dress.

Terry smiled, "Here let me help you." And followed Sally.

I moved over to set at what became the bar between the kitchen and patio with the window open. I watched as Terry moved to get a plate Sally asked for when Mark sat beside me. Sally took the plate and turning to the stove bent over getting the potatoes and her little skirt pulled up high over her ass cheeks! Terry was standing right behind the girl so she got the best look but what a sweet little ass she had. Her white thong string slipped deep into her ass crack letting the three of us get a good long look at her bottom. Mark sort of caught his breath looking at his wife as she showed us her ass and I couldn't blame him. She looked hot!

Sally stood turning to bring the food to the serving shelf. She glanced at Mark and then looked at Terry. Her cheeks turned a bright red as she realized we all three had seen her soft sweet ass and how her panties were pulled deep into her vagina lips. Mark and I were trying to make small talk as we watched thing unfolding in front of us and I realized he was slurring his words a little. Sally sat the tray down and leaned on the counter so her bottom was pushed out as Terry walked up next to her.

"How long before the stakes are done," Sally jumped a little, "Ma! Mark?" Her eyes got very big! "I au um, need to co, cook Th, the b, bread!" Sally had a look of shock on her face and I knew what was going on but Mark could not see.

Terry had stuck her hand into the slit in Sally's in the back of Sally's dress and was cupping her bottom and playing with he thong string where it dipped into the crack of her ass!

"Are shyou ok? Mark slurred.

"Yes I just bit my lip! OH! Um, oh god! Go check the meat!" Sally looked at me as Mark moved back to the BBQ. Her voice broke just a little as she spoke very softly. "Oh God Sam you know what she is doing to me don't you?" I just smiled and nodded at her. "I am wet!" her eyes got big again and I knew Terry had slipped a finger into her. "Ho shit!" she hissed and leaned a little farther over the counter giving Terry better access to her fanny.

Terry leaned into her and softly said. Do you want me to touch your clit? Would you like that Sally?"

"NO! I'll cum if you do!" Sally was pushing her bottom at Terry now.

mseaking
mseaking
404 Followers
12