The New Years Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

Terry pulled her finger out of her, "Here Sam see how she tastes."

I gave Terry a hard look but sucked her finger into my mouth sucking and licking it. I felt Betty hand on my back. "You know Mark is pretty drunk out there. Hay! What are you two doing to this young girl?"

Terry smiled as she slipped her two fingers into the girl this time making Sally moan. "We are tasting Sally. Would you like some?"

"Umm yes!" and with that Terry slipped her fingers into Betties mouth. "Umm nice." Betty said as she sucked around Terry's fingers.

Sally was on the edge and trembling when Mark came back to us. Terry slipped her fingers back into his wife and I was sure by the look on Sally's face touched her clit!

It was only for a few seconds but Sally let out a little squeak.

"Now what! Fuck what's wrong with you?" I realized now Betty was right he was more than a little tight.

"Easy Buddy Terry was just tasting desert. It's all good." I said

"I didn't know we had any desert." He said with a drunken look.

"You don't." Terry said as she sucked her fingers. "Come on lets eat guy's."

Mark was very drunk as he moved to get to the table. He slipped and fell. I hadn't seen him drinking that much so as I helped him up I gave Sally a questioning look.

"She smiled. "I'm sorry. He has been drinking sense four. Can we just get him to the couch? He can sleep it off and we can have dinner."

We got him to the couch and he slumped back going to sleep before we had left the room. Sally directed traffic setting between my two girls. She had become nervous again as she realized that she was now alone with us and that my wife had just fingered the shit out of her not caring that her husband was only a few feet away. We finished our meal and moved back to the patio.

Sally put on some soft music and sat down leaning back in her chair as I got us all a drink. Terry and Betty slipped off to the bathroom I was sure to talk about Sally. I was setting across from her taking in how good her legs looked as I took a sip of my drink when the girls came back into the room. Terry went to Sally taking her hand in hers. She pulled the girl to her feet as Betty came and sat by me.

"He hates to dance and I want to. Will you dance with me Sally?" Terry said as she pulled Sally into her arms.

Sally just looked at Terry as she slipped into her arms. Terry pulled her tightly to her chest making sure that the big soft pillows of her breasts were pushed into the shorter girls' face. Betty moved closer to me putting her hand on my leg as we watched Terry pulling Sally's dress up so she could cup her bare ass cheeks.

Betty leaned into me kissing me softly as she moved to set in my lap. She hooked her arms around my neck as she nuzzled into my ear whispering softly, "We have decided to fuck her if it's ok."

"Only if you are sure." I looked into her eyes as she moved to kiss me again. My dick was hard as a rock pushing up into her ass through our cloths.

"We are sure! Sure we are going to fuck her on the floor right in front of the drunken ass hole of a husband!" She kissed me again then she was gone moving to pull Sally from Terry.

She took the small girl in her arms kissing her as she just had kissed me. Sally kissed her back long and hard and when they broke their kiss and embrace Sally looked at me. I smiled at her as Terry moved back to the two girls kissing Betty as she ran her hands over Sally's back.

"I umm, well I have never. I mean I was doing this for him and I." Sally started to say as Terry pulled her dress up slipping her hand between her legs.

"Do you want me to stop?" Terry interrupted her as she slipped her fingers over Sally pussy lips. Her thong had pulled up into them exposing them to my wife's prying fingers.

Sally looked at me again, "His job!"

"It's ok Sally and only if you want to do it we can leave if you would like." She closed her eyes not saying anything. Betty pulled them apart. "Come with us."

I followed them as she pulled Sally into the living room. Terry pulled an afghan from the back of the couch Mark was sleeping on and spread it out on the floor right in front of him. Betty moved Sally over the blanket as Terry started to undress her, kissing her and taking softly to her the whole time. I watched as Sally's top fell to the floor exposing her tine soft breasts to us. Her nipples were hard little rocks on the tip of her Acup-sized breasts. Betty pulled Sally's skirt over her soft round hips letting it fall into a puddle around Sally's bare feet. I looked at her short legs realizing they were great as Betty sucked her right nipple into her mouth. Terry let her own skirt fall to the floor next to Sally's then pulled her top off taking Sally's hand in hers. She pulled Sally's up and placed it on her big half-bare beast.

"Oh god." Came from Sally as she moved to suck Terry's pink tipped nipple into her mouth.

Betty pulled the Sally's panties off looking at me as the girls pussy came into my view for the first time. It was completely hairless and looked like it was a fresh shave. Her vagina lips were puffy and open with her clit sticking out red and full of blood. Betty stood pulling off her own cloths as she watched me pull my hard dick out of my pants. Terry pulled Sally to the floor next to her kissing her lips as she cupped her small tits.

Betty smiled at me and went to her purse coming back with the small digital camera that I had given her for Xmas. "You might enjoy this." She kissed me, "I love you Sam, are you sure this is ok?"

"I love you to Betty and I am fine if you are." I took her hand kissing it. "You know what? I think I will enjoy taking these photos and I then email them to him!" I said.

I looked back to see Terry kissing her way down Sally's soft white body. She stopped at her belly button pulling the girls belly ring with her teeth before kissing her way on down. She got to Sally's pubic mound and kissed the top of the girls' silt. Terry let her nose touch Sally's clit. Sally opened her legs wide in an innovation for Terry to go farther. Betty had moved back to the girl now and they were kissing sticking their tongues in each other mouths until Terry pulled Sally's clit into her mouth!

Sally pulled away from Betty and a long "HOOoooooooooo my god yes!" Came from her as she put both hands on Terry's head pulling her face tight into her wet woman hood. She started to shake her hips and then she came!

"Ho, Ho, Hoooooo god ho god ho god I'm cuminggggg oh, oh, oh aaaaaaaaaa ohohhohohoh godddddddd!"

She collapsed trembling as Terry moved up to kiss her spreading Sally's own cum on her lips and pushing some into her mouth with her tongue. Betty pushed Sally's legs open. She pushed two of her fingers deep into the girl. Sally lifted her bottom off of the floor trying to get more into her wet hole as Betty put her thumb on her clit. She started pumping her fingers in and out of Sally's soaking wet pussy running her thumb it all over her clit. Sally was cumming constantly now with every nerve on edge. She lay there shaking and humping hard as my girls took turns finger fucking her. While one was fingering her, the other was playing with or sucking her nipples. They took turns kissing her as they kissed each other.

Little whimpers were coming from her and with each new cum she would push her hips up in the air and a groan would come from her. Terry sat on Sally's face giving her, her first taste of pussy! Sally sucked her to a fast climax with Terry let out a howl as she came grinding her pussy into Sally's face until she had both her face and hair soaked in her wet juices. Terry rolled to one side and Betty replaced her letting Sally suck her pussy just as she had done to Terry. Betty came grunting and pulling on her own tits as she humped Sally's face until she finished. She rolled off the girl to the other side smiling at me.

Sally was in a kind of sexual shock and Terry pulled her to her kissing her and telling the trembling girl it was ok. She was holding her like that with both of them watching as Betty took my dick deep into her mouth sucking me to the back of her throat. She wasn't trying to make me cum. as she sucked me for only a few minutes and then moved away from me.

She moved over to Sally and pulled her from Terry's arms. "Get on your back sweet hart."

Sally did as she was told as Terry pulled me by my hard cock over to the girl and with Mark passed out right in front of us put her pussy over his wife's face. Terry guided my cock into her pussy right over the girls' face!

"OH god! Came from Terry as Betty moved to Sally slipping her head between her legs to suck her pussy as I slowly pushed in and out of Terry. Sally was whimpering again as Betty sucked her pussy and pushed her own pussy into Terry's face. Sally put her hands on Betty's ass pulling her tight sucking her clit so that we were all fucking and sucking at the same time!

I was about to shoot my load and pulled out of Terry cumming all over Betty's face. She sucked me into her mouth taking what was left of my load and then sucked Terry's clit into her mouth! Sally came again and it pushed the other two girls over the top! They were all three cumming in a twisting groaning pile of girl flesh, and I had the whole thing in the little camera!

The New Year had come and gone during our little sexual adventure with Sally. We had missed the fire works at the park and Mark had slept through the whole thing. We all moved back to the patio to have a much-needed drink and sat relaxing. The girls had not bothered putting their cloths back on and were talking like they had been best friends forever. Sally left Mark sleeping on the couch and went with us to the spare bedroom. Terry and Sally watched as I fucked Betty long and slow. I held Betty in my arms kissing her until I was soft and slipped out of her tight cum. filled hole. Sally was right there to suck my spunk out of Betty's sweet wet pussy and they went to take a shower. Terry and I kissed and held each other for a long time as we often do reaffirming our love for each other.

Later the three girls made love one more time that night before Sally slipped off to her own bed.

We went to the beach the next day and that is a hole other story. I will tell you now that Mark was to hung over to go with us and that as of today I have not emailed him the pictures of our little night of play. Sally said she told him all about it, telling how she had sex with both girls at the same time while I watched. But he didn't believe her, he said she was full of shit!

Terry asked me if it was ok if Sally came over for lunch next week. I guess Sally liked it!

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers
12