The New Year's Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth hanging agape, Felix stared down at his cock and watched as he slowly but surely worked himself farther inside of his sister's snatch. Inch by inch he pushed himself in, and the more he probed, the more Kat bellowed and moaned. Her hands had once again found their place around his shoulders, and she nestled her head firmly against his. She muttered scant obscenities and other gibberish into his ear as he pushed more of his hard meat into her, and all Felix could do was grin in response.

His knees slightly bent, Felix felt that he was as far inside Kat's pussy as his position was going to allow. Grinding his pelvis in tiny circles, he dug deeper inside of her twat, allowing her to adjust to his size. Soon after, he was pulling his hips and backward and withdrawing his cock until only the tip remained. When he did that, he rocked back into his little sister, sending jolts of electricity through both of their bodies. Still holding onto his sister's left leg, he began working himself into a steady rhythm.

A few slow strokes later, he was finally fucking his sister!

Propped up against the kitchen counter, Katrina reeled with waves of pleasure as her brother proceeded to slam his big cock in and out of her pussy. Her strokes were slow and steady at first, but soon enough, he established a quicker pace that struck her mind as "prime for fucking." Squeezing her big brother's neck, her body rocked back and forth as Felix mercilessly fucked her hot hole.

Doing her best to keep up with him, Katrina tried grinding her pelvis forward to meet her brother's outgoing strokes every time he pulled his cock away from her. Her attempts were clumsy at first, as she'd never fucked anyone standing up before, let alone while standing on one leg. Soon enough, though, she found her rhythm and was fucking her brother back with a relentless gusto of her own. Moaning heavily into Felix's neck, she squeezed the walls of her pussy as tightly around his dick as possible each time he plowed into her. Felix responded to her efforts by grunting loudly, but the steady pace of his thrusts remained unhindered.

Katrina loved the way her brother fucked. He was strong and rough enough without being overly forceful, and his obvious experience helped him establish a great position and rhythm for the both of them. His thick cock felt amazing inside of her, and it was hitting all the right parts of her pussy. Every time his pelvis slammed into hers, Katrina would pant and huff in return. Dragging her nails along the skin of his neck, she snaked her hands upward and dug her fingers through his hair. Decreasing the intensity of her iron grip on him, she lifted her head and stared into his eyes. Like hers, they were glazed over with pure animalistic lust.

"Horny fucking bastard," she breathed, trying to catch her breath despite how hard Felix was fucking her. "Fuck your sister!"

"Mmm... fuck yeah, Kat. You feel so fucking good."

Felix pounded and pounded his meat into his sister, his balls slapping heavily between his thighs and her pussy. He loved it when girls talked dirty, and hearing his sister do it was a huge turn-on. Feeling the embers well up inside of him, he drove himself even harder, causing the warmth surrounding his cock to travel out to his torso, arms, and legs.

"Felix... oh, fuck!" she yelled, feeling a warmth build in her stomach. "Your dick feels so fucking amazing, baby..."

"Oh, shit... Kat, I fucking love this," he breathed, using his free hand to catch her swaying right breast. "I love fucking you... this body... so fucking hot."

Her tits rolling in small wavy circles on her chest, Katrina gasped when her brother clutched onto one of her jugs. As he fucked her, he squeezed and kneaded it forcefully, eliciting a prolonged moan from her lips. The warmth that had been budding in her abdomen had started to tingle, and the more her brother plowed into her, the hotter she became. Her ponytail shook behind her head as her body undulated back and forth, and before long, she felt her orgasm approach critical mass.

Shuddering, Katrina's breathing became erratic and patchy. Her moans had stopped, as did her gyrations. As her entire body seized, her pussy muscles clamped tightly around her brother's invading cock. Curling her toes, she felt her fingers grow numb as she tightly shut her eyes. When air finally managed to reenter her lungs, she let out a stuttered string of satisfied groans, indicating her climax.

"Ohhhh... f-fuuuuuck! Unh... God..."

"Holy shit... Kat..."

Felix watched as his sister came all over his dick. When he felt her seize up, he stopped plowing her pussy, mainly because she was squeezing down so hard on him. Standing his ground, he maintained his position as he continued to hold up Kat's leg. When her body finally regained control, she began bucking her hips in violent circles, back, forth, and side to side. Palming her ample breast in his one hand, he darted glances between her chest and her face. Her tits heaved in tandem with her strained breathing, and the sweat that was accumulating on her body was making his sister even look more enticing by the second.

When she opened her eyes to look at him, he watched in amusement as her cheeks became flushed with a faint crimson. The look on her face was of pure satisfaction, but at the same time, Felix also saw a trace of innocence. With Kat's bangs nearly reaching into her eyes, Felix made a mental note of how damned cute his sister looked: vulnerable, sexy, and horny.

"Mm... I came," she said weakly, giggling goofily to accentuate her daze.

"You're gorgeous, Kat," Felix admitted, realizing that, despite the lust and sex, he was being completely honest. On a purely platonic level, he'd always loved his sister, and he always knew she was beautiful. But seeing her in this new light made her entire ensemble transcend into gorgeous territory.

Looking into her eyes, he saw her blush even more. Then, she leaned forward and kissed him.

With their mouths preoccupied, Felix resumed driving his dick in and out of his sister's pussy like a piston. His meat was completely drenched in her juices, and now, her quivering cunt had relaxed to the point where he was able to fuck her with ease. The insides of her pussy were slippery and warm, and her cum had all but drenched his cock, balls, and thighs.

The warmth Felix had been feeling had started to return, and he felt his balls tighten as he slammed into his sister with increasing force. Kat had already brought him to orgasm once before using her hands and mouth, and now, he wanted her to make him cum using her pussy. Breaking the kiss, he pushed himself away from her body only slightly, adding a few extra inches of distance between the two of them.

Releasing his hold from her breast, Felix brought his left hand over to where his right arm was propping up his sister's leg. Draping his arm over the top, he gripped onto Kat's thigh for support and continued hammering into her. The slapping noises of flesh on flesh resounded through the kitchen area, rivaling the intensity of his and Kat's moans and grunts. As he fucked his little sister, Felix watched as her tits shook on her chest, smiling to himself at the sight of the faint handprint that covered the outside of her ripe melon.

As her brother continued to tear her pussy apart, Katrina let her hands fall from around his neck. Her body and hips were still rocking back and forth in time with Felix's thrusts, so she reached down and grabbed the rounded edges of the countertop. Gripping them tightly for support, she let her head hang on her chest as her big brother drilled her. Looking down, she watched awestruck as his throbbing red cock disappeared and reappeared at an increasingly rapid rate.

Katrina's pussy was quickly set ablaze again due to the friction, and each time her brother's body slammed into hers, the tremors caused the pleasure to return in full force. Combined with the sight of actually seeing his cock sail in and out of her, it didn't take long for the lust to take over. Huffing and grunting deeply, she clutched her hands on the sides of the counter and bucked her hips with a reignited vigor.

"Mm...mm... yeah, fuck me hard... just like that," she spat, noticing the light sweat that was coating her brother's face. His hair was starting to mat to his forehead, and judging by how he was staring intently down at his dick entering her pussy, Katrina knew he was close. The muscles on his toned chest had significantly tightened, as were his biceps and abs. A hue of crimson had accordingly coated her brother's features as he worked harder and harder toward his climax.

"Oh, yeah," Felix moaned, feeling his balls tighten. Looking away from his cock, he eyed his sister up and down, taking in everything from her legs, stomach, breasts, and face. He was amazed he'd held out as long as he had, but now, he knew his time had come. Feeling his cock swell, he kept plowing into his sister's cunt.

"Fuuuck... Kat, gonna cum..."

Katrina heard her brother let out his guttural yell, and for some reason, hearing him announce his climax sent her closer to the brink. Her pussy was on fire, and she felt his cock widen ever so slightly inside of her.

"Ughh... fuck, me too!" she yelled, closing her eyes.

Felix's entire body seized, and his muscles tightened. With his dick still buried halfway in Kat's kitty, he used the last bit of self-control he had to pull out entirely.

"Oh, fuck!" he yelled, dropping his sister's leg to the floor. If she hadn't been holding onto the table, he hazily wondered if she'd have fallen.

Gripping his engorged cock with his left hand, he pumped his fist furiously up and down its length. Aiming at his sister's glistening abdomen, he let out a prolonged, satisfied groan as his orgasm reached its point of execution. Looking down at his erupting dick, Felix watched as he sent streams of hot white cum all over his sister's midsection.

"Ohhh... uuhhnnn..."

Katrina groaned in tandem with her brother, getting off from both the sex and the sight of Felix's magnificent specimen of a penis blasting her front side with semen. As she felt her pussy twitch and juice, she watched her brother continue to spurt the remainder of his impressive load all over her. His cum felt nice and warm on her skin, and it trickled down her belly to her pussy and legs. Her chest heaving with every breath she drew, Katrina watched as her brother held onto his cock. As he stood in front of her, he smeared the swollen head of his spent member onto her abdomen, spreading his dripping spunk along her skin in small circles.

Drawing a deep breath, Felix finally let go of his semi-hard cock. Leaning forward, he let his forehead rest on Kat's left shoulder.

"Mm..." he moaned, placing both hands on her hips. Usually, he wasn't a fan of getting his own cum on his body, but as he pressed his body against his little sister's, he found himself not caring in the least. When he felt her place her arms around him, one on his waist and the other around his head, Felix shut his eyes and planted a kiss on the side of her neck.

A moment of silence followed as both siblings basked in their respective afterglows. Their bodies swayed and heaved as sounds of their breathing filled the air. A sporadic moan would occasionally escape their lips as both of them lightly traced their fingers along one another's sweaty skin.

Enjoying the feel of her brother's kisses on her neck, Katrina wiggled her hips and reflexively grinded her pelvis against her brother's once more. She still felt the bulge of his dick in between them, and as much as she enjoyed what just happened, she still wanted more.

"Hey..." she said softly, causing her brother to stir.

An inquisitive but muffled "Hm?" emanated Felix's lips as he continued to plant soft kisses on her neck.

"You tired?" she asked, stroking his longish hair.

"Mm... little bit. Why?" he asked, his head remaining buried in her neck.

"Ohh... nothing. I was just wondering, ah..."

Felix stopped what he was doing and brought his face to Katrina's.

"What?" he asked, a grin forming on his face.

"Hm... you know," she replied coyly.

"You little vixen, you."

"Shut up, dork," she said playfully, lightly pinching his neck and causing him to giggle. She liked making him laugh.

"So you wanna go again?"

Katrina was a little fatigued herself, and she was still unsure of what her brother thought of her newly revealed sexuality.

"You don't mind?"

"...do I mind? Hell fucking no, woman," he quipped, tickling her sides.

"Hey!"

Katrina recoiled and contorted her body, only to have her brother squeeze her even closer. Instinctively, she brought her lips to his and they embraced. Her breasts mashing against her brother's chest, she kissed him passionately for a few seconds more before breaking the kiss.

"So where do you wanna do it?" she said, her eyes flaring up.

Felix laughed at the sight of his sister acting so childishly excited. He'd seen her like this before, but never about a subject so forbidden as 'Where in the house should I fuck my brother next?'

In a weird way, her question was an odd sort of funny.

"Um..." he said, looking over her shoulder. Through the entryway that stood on opposite side of the entrance to the garage, Felix saw the living room. He wasn't sure if it was because of the dream he had, but the idea of fucking his sister on the couch just resonated inside of him. He was sure he and Kat would come up with plenty of fun ideas for fooling around in the house, but for now, that was where he wanted to go.

"Living room?" he offered.

Kat shot a glance over her shoulder and followed his gaze. Her wide eyes spoke to him, and it looked like she was down for the idea.

"Mmm... living roooom," she answered, imitating Homer Simpson as best she could.

Stepping away from his sister, Felix bent down slightly and sidled up beside her. Placing his right arm behind the bend of her knees, he placed his other arm around her back. Kat gasped at first, but after she saw what he was doing, she obliged and placed her right around Felix's neck. Giggling, she lovingly placed her other arm around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

"March!" she mocked, pointing in the direction of the living room.

Holding his sister's entire tantalizing body in his arms, Felix started walking in the direction of the living room. He waddled slowly, taking care not to fall as he traversed the kitchen. During the trip, he exchanged glances with Kat. Both of them seemed elated with the direction their relationship had recently turned, and now, they were looking to reap the benefits of the relationship's novelty.

There were two couches in the living room area, and they surrounded the circular coffee table in a perpendicular fashion. Opting for the longer of the two couches, Felix carried his sister over to the one sitting directly opposite the television. When he got there, he let Kat put her feet on the floor before allowing himself to take a seat on the right side of the couch. Days ago, if someone had told Felix he'd actually be comfortable sitting naked and sporting a hard-on in front of his equally naked little sister, he'd probably have been disgusted and told that person to get help. Looking up at her, he placed his hands at his sides and smiled.

"Care to join?" he asked, patting a spot to his left.

It was funny how things had a way of changing.

Her bangs plastered to her forehead, Katrina simply giggled in response and took the spot next to her brother. Tucking her legs under her body as she sat, she snuggled close to him and grabbed hold of his dick as though it were the most natural thing for her to do at the time. He wasn't completely at full mast based on her previous working knowledge of her big brother's cock, so she immediately went to work.

"God, Kat..." Felix sighed, placing his left arm around her lithe body.

"Feel good?" she said, stroking his slimy meat in her small hand.

"Fuck yeah, do it...mm..."

Looking up at her brother's face, Katrina watched as Felix closed his eyes and gripped the arm of the couch with his right hand. His sizeable dick was quickly returning to its full hardness, so she took the time to get more comfortable on the couch. Extending her legs behind her so that she was in a kneeling position, Katrina stretched her body so that her head hovered directly over her brother's throbbing dick. Kneeling over him, she stroked his entire length a few times more before holding it at the base. Licking her lips, she lowered her face down, taking the fat head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh shit! Kat..."

Felix gasped and opened his eyes when his sister popped his dick into her mouth. He was just expecting a hand job before their next fuck, so her bold move surprised him. He wasn't even going to humor the thought of complaining as he looked down at the back of his sister's head. She was gently bobbing her head up and down, sucking the head of his cock into her mouth like a vacuum. Her bountiful tits were pressing firmly into the side of his thigh, and her left hand was gripping and pumping the base of his shaft lightly as she continued to feed the top few inches of his dick into her eager mouth.

Moaning around her brother's dick, Katrina swirled her tongue around his bulbous tip as she worked several inches of his thick meat in and out of her mouth. His entire shaft was still wet from their fresh fuck, so she was able to taste not only his cum, but hers as well. Combined with her saliva, Felix's dick was positively drenched at this point. Placing her right hand on the couch for support, she wiggled her ass in the air as she felt her brother palm and squeeze it in his hand. Feeling that her brother's cock was now fully hard, Katrina unwrapped her pouty lips from around his girth and pulled her face away from is lap. Still gripping his pulsating member in her left hand, she brought her face to his and kissed him.

"Mm... you like your sister sucking your dick?"

Felix let his eyes open just wide enough to make out his sister's face in front of his. It didn't take long for his dick to get fully hard again, what with his sister giving him head and all. Nestling himself more comfortably into the couch, he ran his one hand all along his sister's lower back and ass, enjoying the feel of her warm, milky white skin.

"Ahh, yeah, I do. I fuckin' love it when you... ahh... when you get me all hard with your mouth..."

"How about my pussy?" she whispered, moaning as she stroked his dick a little faster.

"Fuck... yeah, your pussy..." he mouthed, grinding his pelvis slightly upward to meet his sister's strokes.

"You want to fuck your sister again?"

"Ohh... you know I do, baby..."

"Say it."

Katrina slowed her strokes down and pushed her body forward, shoving her firm melons into her brother's face.

"Mm..." Felix moaned, slobbering all over Kat's tits. "I want to fuck my sister again," he added, bringing his right hand up and cradling her perfect nipples between his fingers.

"Dirty boy," she said, smiling as she brought her body up and placed her arms on either side of Felix's head. Swinging her leg over Felix's lap, she sat upright in a straddled position facing him. Instantly, she felt his hands slide up her thighs, and seconds later, they were roaming her ass and back. Shifting her body up and down, Katrina placed her hands on her brother's shoulders and offered her breasts to him.

Felix kissed his sister's rounded titties as she gyrated up and down on his lap, dry humping him. Seeing her behave as a sexual being was still a relatively new experience for him, but he was loving every second of it. The serene expression on her face when she shut her eyes was nothing short of beautiful, and her amazing body amplified the image beyond reality. Everything from the way her breasts bounced to the little noises she made, Felix knew he was hooked on his little sister. Perverted and depraved as it may have been, he didn't particularly give a shit anymore. He and Kat were in their own world, and no one else's opinion really mattered.