The New Year's Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Kat... help me put it in. I want you to ride me, baby."

Ceasing her motions, Katrina twisted her torso slightly to the right and brought her hand down to guide her big brother's tool to her pussy. Her cunt was quivering with anticipation again, and it was now hovering mere inches above the tip of her brother's thick cock. Her knees bent on either side of his lap, Katrina lowered herself slowly until she felt and heard his dick connect with her pussy lips. As she sank down, she felt her brother's grip on her hips intensify, accompanied by the prolonged groans she'd grown accustomed to hearing.

Letting out exasperated gasps of her own, Katrina let go of her brother's dick once she felt it was sufficiently inside of her. Turning her torso back to face her brother completely, she brought her hand to the back of her head and removed the hair elastic that was holding her ponytail up. Throwing it away, she gave her head a shake and placed both hands on her brother's shoulders.

"Fuck, Kat... you're so damn sexy..."

With that, Felix tightened his grip on his sister's hips and dragged her body down so that he was completely inside her.

"Oh my God! Felix..."

Kat leaned her body closer to Felix's, causing her breasts to rest invitingly in his face. Sliding his hands upward, Felix grabbed hold of his sister's tits from the sides and brought his tongue to her nipples. Squeezing and licking them, he began to grind his pelvis up and down, working his dick in and out of her pussy. Kat moaned in response to his gyrations and started moving her hips as well.

"Let me do the work, sweetie," she whispered. "Let your sister make you feel good..."

Felix watched as his sister leaned back. Relinquishing her breasts, he let his hands fall to her thighs as she started to lift herself up and down. The friction on his dick felt amazing. Fucking Kat standing up was an unforgettable experience, but watching and feeling her ride his cock was in a class all by itself. Each time she went up, she'd lift her pussy high enough so that just the head of his cock remained inside of her. When she came back down, she expertly squeezed the walls of her pussy around his hard cock, sending additional bolts of warmth through his entire body. Her tits bounced and swayed wildly in time with her motions, tempting Felix at every turn.

"Ah... Kat, your pussy's squeezing me so good..."

"Mmm..." was all Katrina gave in response as she continued to ride her brother's big cock in glee. Back in the kitchen, Felix had fucked her plenty hard, but now that she was in control, she was able to feel every throbbing inch of his dick inside of her. Each time she sank her pussy around his cock, she felt her pussy stretch around his girth as he invaded her.

Shaking her ass each time she came down on him, Katrina rode her brother's fuck muscle for all she was worth, gasping and panting all the while. Her twitching, dripping pussy felt incredible, and her entire body felt alive. Occasionally, her mind wandered in the direction of shame, but the more she felt her brother's hands on her body, and the more she felt his cock penetrating the deepest reaches of her cunt, she found it increasingly easy to dismiss any residual guilt she was feeling.

Bouncing up and down on him, Katrina clutched her brother's shoulders firmly. Leaning forward, she stopped her entire torso from moving as she hugged her brother's head. Opting to solely move her hips up and down, she shook her ass back and forth as her pussy rose and fell on her brother's cock. Both she and Felix were covered in sweat, and she felt him rub his hands up and down the length of her back, massaging her as she continued to give him the cock riding of a lifetime.

Felix had died and gone to heaven. His sister was all over him, shaking her ass and squeezing her pussy around his dick at the same time. Groping and dragging his fingers along every inch of her creamy flesh, he slobbered all over her breasts as he breathed in as much of her scent as he possibly could. Both of their moans and grunts continued to fill the air as they fucked each other raw, and judging from his sister's increasing breathing and strained movements, Felix could tell she was getting close again. Holding her by her hips, he started moving his sister up and down on his cock, assisting her movements. Thrusting upward to jam as much of himself into her possible, he looked up at Kat's bouncing body and marveled at the sight.

"Unh... you gonna cum, Kat? You gonna cum for me?"

"Mmm... f-fuck yeah... I'm almost there..." she huffed, letting her head hang on her chest.

Kat had her eyes closed, and as Felix stared up at her, he watched the expressions on her face contort at the sheer amount of energy she was putting forth. Up and down, up and down she went, and everything on her body shook in response. Her tits bounced, her lean thighs jiggled, and her shiny hair even seemed to dance on her head.

The more he fucked his sister, the tighter her grip on his shoulders became. Her grunts and moans accordingly intensified, and her pussy seemed to contract more and more as the seconds ticked away. Felix was getting close, too, and each time he heard his sister's ass land on his thighs, he was reminded of how hot the scene must have looked to someone watching. Granted, if someone were to watch him and Kat fuck, they'd either have to have been okay with the idea of incest, or they'd have to not know that he and Kat were brother and sister.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum! God fuck me! Fuck your sister!"

Well, so much for that.

Felix palmed his sister's ass and gritted his teeth. Kat was squeezing his dick so tightly now that it was difficult to continue at the pace he was fucking her. The fact that the muscles in her body had momentarily seized up was not helping him either. Doing the best he could, he kept on thrusting upwards to ensure that his sister's orgasm lasted as long as possible. Staring up at her, he watched as Kat rode out her wave of pleasure.

Like before, Katrina fell silent for a few seconds during her climax. Desperately gasping for breath, the only other feelings inside her body other than sheer ecstasy were warmth and the slightest movements of her bucking hips. When her lungs finally caught up with the rest of her body, she moaned and gasped, holding onto her brother for dear life. Her pussy was quivering around his thick rod, which was still busy jackhammering upward into her pussy.

"Shit... Kat, your pussy feels so amazing..."

"Hah... my God... your dick... Felix..."

Felix almost chuckled at how winded his sister was. She was gripping him so tightly, both his shoulders and his dick. She was still recovering from the throes of her orgasm, but Felix was still determined to reach his. He felt it coming, but he also knew that if he really tried, he probably could've held out for a while longer. Enticed by the fact that his sister had just cum, he wanted to jump on the bandwagon and join her. To do that, though, he needed to establish some sort of control.

Then, as if on cue, a light bulb flickered on in his head.

"Mm... come here," he commanded, hugging his sister's torso.

"Oh!" she responded, surprised at her brother's sudden movement.

With the entire throbbing length of his meat buried deep in his sister's cunt, Felix mustered all of his strength to push himself up from his sitting position. Turning his and his sister's bodies to the left, he laid her down along the length of the couch. With Kat's legs bent around his waist, he knelt in front of her. His dick still resting inside the warm folds of her pussy, Felix rested his hands on his sister's hips. Looking into her lust-filled eyes for a moment, he broke eye contact in order to gaze upon the rest of her body. Her breasts heaved on her chest each time she drew a breath, and as she lay there, she silently looked back up at Felix. Idly bringing one hand to her engorged clit, she rubbed at it, while her other hand found its home nestled around her supple breast.

Towering over his sister's position, Felix resumed fucking her.

"Mm!" she cried, turning her head to the side.

"Ahh... yeah... I could fuck you forever, Kat... all fucking day and night..."

Save for her heavy breathing, Katrina was fairly silent as her brother slammed his meat in and out of her worn pussy. Her last orgasm's peak was quickly fading, but the residual pleasure was carrying over as Felix plowed his dick in and out of her. Looking past her rolling breasts, Katrina watched her brother's body tighten as he relentlessly fucked her. Much like before, the muscles in his chest, neck, arms, and stomach rippled at the strain his body was putting forth. All the while, the unmistakable friction caused by his thick cock entering and leaving her pussy left her mouth hanging open in sheer awe.

Rubbing her clit furiously for added stimulation, Katrina felt another orgasm quickly boiling to the surface. Firmly clutching her right breast, she kneaded and squeezed her fleshy tit, occasionally tweaking her nipple in between her fingers as her body bucked back and forth in time with her brother's thrusts. Felix's breathing had grown quite erratic at this point, and hearing his strained grunts was a telltale sign of his imminent orgasm. Doing her best to slide back and forth on the couch to meet the pounding her brother was giving her, Katrina finally released her own body from hands. Placing her hands above her head, she let them push against the end of the couch for added leverage.

Felix was nearly there. Watching his sister thrash and writhe underneath him, he leaned forward and ran his hands all over her sweaty body. He grabbed her swaying tits and loved how firm they felt in his hands. He held her hips and relished how tight and slender they felt. Moving further down, he grabbed onto both of her flailing thighs and noted how lean and smooth they felt on his hands. Driving his cock in and out of her pussy as fast as he could, he felt his balls slapping against her ass each time his pelvis collided with the backs of her thighs. The cushions on the couch were upturning and shifting under the weight of the two siblings' fucking, and in the back of his mind, Felix knew that he and Kat would have to be extra careful when cleaning up after their dirty escapades.

Looking down at his dick entering his sister's tight hole, Felix felt himself treading dangerously close to the edge. The sight of him railing his dear sister missionary style was too damn much for him to handle anymore. A few more powerful thrusts later, he felt his balls tighten as he continued plowing her.

"Fuck, Kat... I'm gonna cum so hard!"

As Felix said that, Katrina squeezed her pussy hard around her brother's dick.

"Unh! Me too! I'm cumming! Fuck, cum all over me!"

"Oh, shit!"

With a bellow of unmistakable satisfaction, Felix pulled his throbbing cock completely out of his little sister's pussy. Holding onto one of her legs, he leaned forward and gripped his engorged member in his right hand. Pumping furiously, he erupted, sending rope after thick rope of cum all over his sister's body for the second time in one day. Groaning feverishly, he bit his lip, letting his head hang on his chest as he continued stroking his dick.

Lying on her back, Katrina let out prolonged, sultry moans at the sight of her big brother covering her body with his sperm. The first few shots landed on and between her breasts, and the rest blasted her tummy and groin. Watching her brother milk the last of his cum from his dick, she let her hands fall to her body. Completely exhausted, she idly rubbed her brother's spunk into her skin.

"God... Kat..."

"Hm?" she hummed, her energy low but slowly returning.

"I came so fucking much..."

"Tell me about it," she huffed. "You fucking hosed me with that thing."

"Ah, sorry. Better out than in, though, right?"

Of all things Katrina could've been thankful for at that moment, at least her brother wasn't stupid enough to want to knock her up.

"Good philosophy, bro," she smiled, giving him a thumbs-up as she looked up at him. "Come here," she instructed, outstretching her arms toward him.

With that, Felix fell on top of his sister, mashing her breasts between the two of them. Placing his hands on either side of her, he let his face hover a few inches above hers.

"Mm," he moaned, kissing her. "Hi."

"Hi," she returned, sliding her small hands onto his chest.

"Happy New Year, Kat."

"Happy New Year, bro-bro."

As Katrina placed her lips on her brother's, she felt his feet play with hers. Curling her toes, she slid her hands up and down his back, basking in his warmth. A few seconds later, she felt his body shudder as he chuckled into her mouth.

"What's so funny?" she said, smiling at his laughter.

"Nothing. I, uh... I was just going to ask you what your New Year's resolution was this year."

Katrina laughed if only for the triviality of the question. Thinking for a moment, she finally came up with something.

"How does... 'having sex with my big brother every chance I get' sound?" she said, giggling.

"I don't know," Felix said, feigning disagreement. "My resolution is to never tap your ass ever again."

Katrina pinched him. "Well I am terribly sorry, but you're breaking that resolution by tomorrow if I have my way."

"Hm. When are mom and dad getting back?" he asked, kissing her collarbone.

"Later tonight," she cooed, tilting her neck to accommodate her brother.

"Well, if you're up to it, then maybe we can break my resolution before they get here tonight."

Katrina smiled as she looked up at her brother. "Mm... sweetie, by the time mom and dad get home, that resolution'll be broken ten times over."

"Sounds like a plan," Felix breathed as he cuddled his body next to his sister's. He didn't even want to think about how they were going to hide their sexual attraction to one another once their parents came back home.

A moment of silence passed as the siblings lay together, gently caressing and kissing each other. Smiling, Katrina lightly pinched her brother in order to get his attention.

"So who's better, me or Irene?"

"Um, what?" Felix coughed, pretending not to hear her correctly.

"You heard me, punk," she grilled him, feigning seriousness. "Who's better?"

"Kat, I already told you I was sorry—"

Katrina interrupted him as she broke out in laughter. "Oh relax, I've known you guys have been hooking up for a while. It's no biggie."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah, it's cool. Irene's a good girl, and she's definitely a hottie."

Felix chuckled. "Yeah."

"Besides..." Katrina trailed off, her mouth upturning into a grin again.

"What?" Felix inquired, suddenly looking bewildered again.

"...I kind of had sex with Johnny last night," she said, her facial expression sheepish, but at the same time apprehensive at how Felix might react.

"You what?"

"...Yeah. In your bed."

"You little skank!" Felix said, smiling as he tickled his little sister.

"But I was thinking about you the whole time, I swear!" she returned quickly, giggling as her brother assaulted her hips.

After a moment of mock wrestling, Felix eased up and found his hands on either side of his sister. Stroking her hair, he looked into her eyes and smiled.

"I love you, Kat."

"Love you too, Felix."

They kissed, and it was one of siblings' kinship and lovers' lust.

For Felix and Katrina, it was the start of a promising New Year indeed.

* * *

Fin.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed the fun! Let me know what you thought of the finale, as feedback is a large part of why I write.

Until next time,
JM