The New Year's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m not angry, and since that is the case may I roll over to look at you?” Without giving her time to object I shifted so we faced each other. The blond hair encasing the sculptured face with its sapphire eyes was beautiful. Her red pouty lips begged to be kissed, and I did exactly that pressing my lips to hers with tenderness ascribed to the gentlest of lovers.

Gently, tenderly I caressed her lips, kissing them, then each of her cheeks, her nose, and her eyes. I kissed, and then kissed again every part of her face, before I began to kiss down her throat, and onward toward her wonderfully full, firm, and plump breasts. Unto her breasts I rendered special attention. My intent was an act of love, not of sex. In this vein my lips and tongue stroked, licked, and caressed all the surfaces from the chest wall to her nipple tops. With each and every stroke Alyson warmed to my touch; not demonstratively, but clearly increasing in her ardor.

The next target of my lingual attack was anywhere and everywhere except her pubic area; her belly, legs, toes, the backs of her knees, everywhere else until the only spots that remained were those at the juncture of her legs. At last I settled between those long, firm, beautiful legs in preparation for my final attack.

On her pubic mound was a thin strip of blond hair that stopped just above the upper end of her labia. She kept it trimmed close providing a focal point and directional arrow to the wonderful treasures that resided below. Initially, I left her feet on the mat. That would change soon, but for now the spread of her legs gave me total access to her pussy.

The lips were full and engorged as pussy lips get when they are excited. It was easy to perceive her level of arousal as pussy juices dripped into her anal fold and began to dampen the mattress below. Those sexual juices were as flavorsome as any I have ever tasted; male or female. It was not necessary to ask, I knew she had not had sex while I slept. Not that it mattered, or that I would have objected, but it was a telling gesture of what she must feel for me.

My tongue stroked up one side and down the other. Inside, outside, up, down, around, into the vaginal hole, and especially did I concentrate on her clit. I had her high on arousal; it was time to go to the next rung of sensation. Gradually, I lifted her legs so her knees were pressed to her breasts. In this position her anal opening was displayed. As if a homing missile my tongue homed in on the presented target. Around and around I licked. Occasionally, I made my tongue rigid and pushed it into the opening.

To maintain Alyson’s arousal I soon returned to laving her vaginal area, but I did not leave her anus in want. My fingers were well suited to entertain that area. First one, then another, or another, then two at once entered her ass. With each intrusion she jerked and moaned. It was not my intent to move toward a fisting, but I have always found it a stimulating experience to have three or four fingers exploring my ass, and that is what I did to Alyson. She apparently approved because as the fourth finger gained entry she exploded in an orgasmic climax.

That was the first of what I planned to be many orgasms in this first session with me as the giver to this young lover. I kept my fingers in place and began to concentrate my tongue and teeth action exclusively on her clit. This assault achieved the desired results. Shortly, Alyson began to involuntarily bounce her hips off the mattress, and she continually emitted moans and cries of pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss crested upon her shores.

Over and over I attacked her clit while pushing fingers in and out of her ass. She would not tell me to stop, but I sensed the time had come to change the intensity. Gradually, I removed my anus-stretching fingers and decrease the pressure of my tongue action on her clit. Just as gradually Alyson returned to Earth from her rocket ride, and at last we simply held each other kissing and cooing.

Alyson looked at me with her brilliant sapphires and said: “Nancy, we are imbalanced in how much we know of each other. I think I know a lot, but I’m sure it is only superficial. You know almost nothing of me, but I think you want to know more. This is pushy, but will you take me home with you for a few days? I’m not talking forever, but maybe a start. I want you for myself away from Swenson Manor; away from the party environment.”

“I’d like that, but not without Paula’s permission.”

“She’ll say okay.”

“That may be, but I want to talk with her, and I do not want you there.”

Sometimes our destiny hits us up side the head with a big surprise. That was happening to me. It is funny how what I expected to do at this party was not anything like was happening. Just as strange was my acquiescence to Alyson’s manipulation of my life; this encounter was completely planned and instigated by her. On one hand it was irritating how she set me up, but on the other hand she identified a goal, researched it, targeted it, and was nearing acquisition. In a certain way, when you think about it, that is a very strong compliment to pay someone.

I found Paula in the exercise room entertaining what I am sure was the only man awake. “Paula, I need to talk with you in private. Can you give me a few minutes?”

“I expected you before now. Let this cock squirt then we’ll go to my office.” She addressed the man below: “Sam Darling, I want you to cum in my mouth. Tell me when you’re ready” With that Paula began to seriously hump the cock on which she was sitting. When I say sitting that is exactly what I mean; the cock was packed firmly into her ass.

After a few minutes Sam, breathing heavily indicated his climax was very near. Paula disengaged to reveal a slightly shit stained cock of monumental proportions; at least 10” with a crown the size of a coffee cup. She grabbed the monster with two hands, and guided the head into her mouth. Nothing as minor as size, or a little shit deterred Paula from a sexual experience. Sam came and she drank every drop then proceeded to lick the huge cock until it was completely clean.

“My guess is you want to talk about Alyson. Is that correct? I hope you are not upset about why you were invited to this particular party. She bugged me for weeks about you. I came to the realization that although she is very young she is also very sincere in her attraction to you. I gave in to her plan. Nancy, very little of this is me or Jo. Alyson planned it all, and understood there was a risk you might not want her, but she accepted that risk.”

“I haven’t regretted a moment. I assume her plan has worked as she desired because you and I are having this conversation. She wants me to take her home for a few days. There are a few years difference between she and I. Do you have any objections or reservations?”

“None; in fact John and I think it is a good idea. Alyson needs a guiding hand and role model outside of parental authority. I see no better model than a successful, beautiful lawyer who she adores. On the other hand, you need someone to love. That is something you have missed from your life for many years. John and I have thought about and discussed Alyson’s obsession for many months weighing the pros and cons. If this match did not sit right with us we would not have invited you. We openly give you our full and total blessing for as long as the two of you are together.”

Nothing further was said that had more import than Paula’s blessing. I had no idea where this was headed. My actions were completely atypical of my normal behavior. Spontaneity of the heart was not part of my baggage, but as if an unseen hand was in control I was drawn to this woman-child. Yes, the sex was unimaginably good, but there was more; something more that I could not explain.

After leaving Paula I found Darla and told her what was happening and that a ride was arranged whenever she was ready to leave. Another person I ran into was Jo Bayley.

“Nancy, Alyson is a natural. I have known of her plans and goals for several months, but was sworn to secrecy. My role was to teach her about physical love. I told her how to do things, but what I saw her do to and with you were beyond any of my teachings. She did that out of love; for whatever reason she adores you. I envy you that. Good luck.”

Alyson was in the same location I had left her, and on my return she had a huge “shit-eating” grin telling me she knew what her mother said.

“I told you Mother and Daddy approved. Can we go home now?”

We said our goodbyes. Collected what was obviously a set of prepacked luggage, my clothes, and departed to a new life. I won’t tell you how many years ago that was, nor will I tell you our life is perfect. The years were several, and we have had our ups and downs. I can tell you is Alyson now is a practicing attorney, and our family is happy. Yes, our family. Thanks to sperm donors we are the parents of two beautiful children each born of Alyson.

Another fact I can tell you is we now live at the manor. Nancy received the manor and a substantial fortune as her part of the inheritance when John and Paula died in a tragic accident. A provision of the will said the inheritance was contingent on a promise to continue the Swenson Manor party policy. That is a promise we, my soul mate and I, honor several times a year.

12