The Newborn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna was pushing her chest into her father's hands unable to stop the moans of pleasure that were trickling from her lips. She arched her back, pushing her ass against her father's hard cock, knowing that what her daddy would do to her would be simply amazing. She'd known that he watched her. She'd have had to be dumb and blind not to know. "Please, Daddy. Fuck me," she whispered, hearing the roaring of the demons watching her.

"Are you still a virgin, honey?" Dean asked even as his hand moved down the front of her body, sliding across her taut stomach and across the soft brown curls that covered her pussy." Even as she answered, he felt the tight veil that covered her wet vagina. Deanna squirmed a bit as he pressed on it with two fingers, trying to stretch her just a bit to stop it from being so painful when he finally did fuck her. He wanted her to enjoy it. He wanted to hold her again like this, and again. The fires of hell were licking at the soles of his feet. He was damned.

"Do it!" the demon roared. "Fuck the bitch or back away so that my loyal followers can do the deed for you."

"God, baby. I'm so sorry." He took her hands, wrapping them around one of his arms and then kicked her feet a bit further apart.

"Just do it daddy." Deanna grabbed onto him, her nails digging into his skin as she felt his cock pushing against her virginal sheath. When he broke through, she screamed and the hordes of demons watching cried out their own pleasure.

It felt so delicious, so tight and perfect, he was having problems believing that what he was doing was wrong. He brushed the words of Father John out of his mind, sweeping them under the rug of his conscience. He was saving his daughter. He thrust deep, feeling the heat, the wetness, the perfection of that pussy that hugged him tight. One hand was covering that soft brown pelt, his finger pushing between her fat lips, searching for the tight bud of her clit. His other hand was on her breast, squeezing the soft flesh, kneading it before tugging on her nipple.

She was moving against him, little cries torn from her panting lips.

"Deanna," Dean groaned. "Tell me how much you like this, baby. Tell me you want more."

Deanna's hands were pushing against the counter, pushing her sweet body back against her father. He was a big man, one of his hands covered her entire breast, his huge fingers rolling her nipple and sending sparks of fire between her thighs where his big cock was battering. She could feel the beginning of an orgasm and she pushed back even harder. "Fuck me Daddy, make me come."

Dean felt a sudden stream of something hot and wet land across his shoulder and he glanced up. The demons around the top of the bathroom were jacking their huge dicks, sending stream after viscous stream down upon them. For some strange reason, the thought of what they were doing added to the guilty pleasure he was already feeling by fucking his 18 year old daughter. His balls were drawing up like hard marbles and his cock felt as if it were on a hair trigger. He badly wanted Deanna to come. He wanted that, to know she enjoyed what they were being forced to do. That she enjoyed it enough to maybe want to do it again.

The finger pressing between her swollen lips finally found the tiny bud that was so hard it was poking from behind its tiny hood. He used one finger to roll that sweet piece of flesh, feeling her jerk and then her hips moving almost furiously against him.

"That's it baby, keep going. You're going to come," he hissed into her ear. "Daddy's going to make you come." Her cunt clamped down on his cock and she threw back her head, an undulating scream sounding from deep inside of her. He could feel the sweet flutters of her sheath around his cock and he growled deep, yanking her back hard so that he could fill his baby's womb with his seed.

Deanna fell against the countertop, the cold tile sending a shiver through her. She felt her father shove deeper inside of her and then a strange heat that sent another pulse of pleasure through her. A shudder tore through her and she tried to push her father away, suddenly feeling guilty and wrong for what she'd been forced to do. "Get off of me," she groaned, glancing back at him.

"Not yet," he gasped, jerking against her to drain every ounce of his sperm into her. "Not yet, baby."

Deanna stared around the room. Her eyes grew wide when she recognized where they were. This was the bathroom at the store. Setting next to her were the bottles of chemicals she used to clean it. Hanging off the door knob were her clothes. Her father still wore his shirt and she could feel the rough texture of his jeans against the back of her legs.

"W...what are you doing?" she screeched, trying to push him away.

"I was fucking you," Dean growled. "Just like you asked me to."

Deanna shoved her father back with all her strength, feeling his cock pull from her body with a dull plopping sound. "You raped me!"

"You begged me."

She covered her breasts with her hands, trying to reach around him to grab her clothes. He stopped her, dragging her against his big body again, his hands roaming over her body, squeezing her tits and her ass. "You begged me for it, Deanna. Don't you try any of this rape shit. You and I both know what happened. If you tell your mother, I'll make sure that she believes me, not you. And we both know I can do this." He laughed, feeling his cock rising again as she squirmed against him. "This will happen again, Deanna. You might as well just get used to the idea. You enjoyed it, I got the cream from your pussy all over my cock." He shoved her to her knees, rubbing his cock on her face. "Smell it?"

She pushed her hand up between them and managed to rise. "You think I'm going to just do this when you want to?" she asked, incredulous.

"Yes, and you'll smile and tell me how much you love it too. He slapped his hand down on her ass, enjoying the way the flesh jiggled. Pulling up his jeans, he zipped and snapped them. "Hurry up and get dressed, Deanna. We don't want you mom thinking that you're suck a slut you took advantage of how much I love you."

He stood back, watching her dress. When she was done, she tried to walk by him, only to stop when he took her arm. "Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me and thank me for fucking you silly this afternoon, Deanna. And make it sound as if you mean it or I might have to fuck you again, right now to prove the point."

Deanna closed her eyes, forcing herself to turn toward her dad. She rose on tiptoe and pressed her lips against her father's almost gagging when he pushed his tongue into her mouth. When he'd finished, she pulled back and looked into his eyes. "T...thank you for...for fucking me silly, daddy."

He slapped her on her jean covered ass. "Finish up your work, Deanna. Then come and see me."

He smiled as she walked away, turning to glance in the mirror. For just an instant in time, he saw the demon who'd forced him to fuck his baby. He winked one eye and gave him a thumb's up sign with both thumbs. Then he slowly disappeared, leaving only Dean in the mirror once more.

12