The Newest Generation Pt. 02

Story Info
Finding my feet, with my new 10 inch dick!
8.6k words
4.76
27.3k
59

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following Jane out of the car, we entered a familiar lingerie store. Olive's, it wasn't the first time Jane and I had been here. They specialised in luxury bras and thongs, and part of that was fitting. So we'd both been fitted here a few times over the years. A well fit bra was the difference between sexy and a back ache.

"Hey ladies, what can I do for you?" The cheerful woman at the counter said.

"Need to get fitted," Jane smiled.

"Oh? I'll be right with you," she said, grabbing a tape measure.

"Not that fitting," Jane winked.

The woman gaped for a moment before nodding. "I'll have to get Olive, she runs the back room." With that she darted off through a door labelled, 'Staff.' She returned a moment later with another woman, who smiled, before frowning.

"Jane, isn't this-"

"Hey Olive, yes it is. Late bloomer," Jane said quickly.

Olive just nodded and waved for us to go follow. I went in after Jane, still nervous about the whole situation. The room we entered was set up differently to the main one. It was smaller with a few manikins set up, wearing different styles of underwear. Most of it looked rather familiar, except for each manikin had a cock, and each pair of underwear had a different style of pouch to contain it. Some simply had a sock, others a hole. Some still had lace frills. But each and every one had one thing in common. Some form of strap to help pin the cock to the inner thigh or hip.

"Now, if you'll take off your pants, I'll get you measured up," she said with a smile.

I just nervously stood beside Jane, who rubbed my shoulders. "It's okay, Amber. You remember being fitted for a bra. This is just as important. You'll never regret it."

I just nodded and smiled nervously at the waiting attendant. Taking hold of my waistband, I pushed my pants down around my ankles, and Olive's eyes popped out of her head.

"Wow," she muttered, before clasping her hands to her mouth. "I'm sorry, that was very unprofessional. I've never seen one that big." I smiled shyly, while Jane took my hand. "Alright, please stand with your legs, shoulder width apart. I'm going to touch you. But if you feel uncomfortable, just tell me and I'll stop."

Nodding my head, I did as she asked and concentrated on Jane's fingers entwined in my own. Olive measured the length of my cock first, base to tip. I opened my eyes just in time to see her write, '10.5 inches,' on a piece of paper. I didn't know if I should be proud or disturbed. Having a cock made me think about my femininity, but all I felt was a powerful conviction. I was still the woman I was born as. I still had a pussy, I still had a womb, I could still birth a child. I could also fuck one into the beautiful creature holding my hand. That thought caused a rise to my member before I could stop and think.

"Oh good, I was going to say I needed to measure it erect," Olive continued.

I just blushed and nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you later," Jane whispered, which if anything just made me harder.

"Alright, that's all I needed from you. You can get dressed," Olive said, getting up. She turned away to a machine and put in some numbers as I pulled my pants back on. "Now, what style do you like to wear?"

"Boy legs, but a bit of lace is nice," I answered immediately.

Sue just grinned and gestured at a mannequin, "like that?"

I took a look at the underwear. They were slightly transparent and sexy. the small amounts of lace looked good too. I just wasn't keen on the colour. "They're great, but not in that colour," I told her.

"That's fine. I'll pick out a few similar to this and have them made up in a few colours you can take home."

"Made up?" I asked.

"Yes, the cock sock as I call it comes in different sizes as well as the underwear itself. The machine behind me does a few sizing touch ups to make it a perfect fit and it makes them on the spot." Sue explained.

As Jane and I sat and waited, Jane explained the different types of strap. The average futa still wanted to feel feminine. So to account for shorts and skirts there were some options with the straps. Sleepwear didn't usually have a strap, it could also come with or without a cock sock. It allowed for natural movement with the body and freedom of erections. When wearing shorts and pants, there was a leg strap. It would be set on the thigh, similar to a garter belt. To this strap, the cock sock would be attached. It holds the cock in a downward position and prevents showing an obvious erection. The last option is the hip strap. The hip strap holds the cock horizontally along the hip, hiding it in the crease of the leg. It's best for when wearing short skirts, especially when you're a little over average in size.

The first option didn't really appeal to me. I hadn't worn sleepwear in years. But I made sure to pick out a few hip and leg straps. In the meantime, the machine had finished a dozen pairs of underwear for me to take home. So after a quick thank you and payment, we decided to head over to my house. I checked my phone and knew I'd be earlier than usual, which was just perfect, because I had a rather large problem.

I managed to keep it all together, right up until I closed the front door. Without a second thought, I dropped her bags and spun around to face Jane... Who was already taking off her shirt. As the shirt hit the floor, my lips met Jane's. Her soft moan of delight was music to my ears. Walking her backward into the lounge, I gave Jane a firm shove in the direction of the cushy three seater. As Jane sprawled onto the padded seat, I quickly stripped off all my clothes. It was the first time I had been completely naked with her new lover, but it wouldn't be the last. As Jane unbuttoned and pushed down her jeans, I climbed onto the couch between her legs.

The moment our skin touched, I could feel a spark jump between us. So I looked down on the woman of my dreams and smiled.

"I love you, Jane."

I didn't give her time to respond, before I launched myself at her, knocking her flat on the couch. I stuck my hand down between us and felt the slickness between her legs. Jane really wasn't kidding earlier when she said she'd become addicted to my sperm. She was already ready and raring to go. So tucking the head of my cock into her tight little opening, I kissed her softly.

"Later, I want you to teach me to eat this," I said, brushing my fingers over her clit.

Jane moaned out a small, "yess."

And I took that as my permission to push in. As slick as her pussy was, her tunnel was perfect and tight. Jane moaned softly as I pushed my entire length inside her, shuddering as our hips met, when I finally bottomed out inside her.

"I love you, Amber," Jane sighed, right before I kissed her.

This time I started slow. Pulling and pushing about half my length inside her with each thrust. I made sure to roll my hips and grind my pubic bone into Jane's clit with each slow thrust. I couldn't keep the devilish smile off my face as her legs wrapped around my hips. Nor could I prevent it widening when she moaned my name and bit her lower lip.

She was so beautiful, biting her lip sensually as she gasped in pleasure. Leaning down I traced from her jaw, down to her perfect nipples, with gentle kisses. When my lips finally found her firm nub, Jane grunted softly. As her tunnel began firmly pulsing around my cock, I groaned and sucked firmly over her perfect breast, before releasing with a soft pop.

"God you're so sexy," I whispered.

Jane smiled as she arched her back, moaning, "Amber," over and over again.

The sound of her voice finally pushed me over the edge and I erupted inside her. And as I filled her with my love, she screeched and slammed right into another orgasm.

Which completely muffled the sound of the front door closing...

"Oh my," mum gasped.

Jane and I froze, before turning to see her standing there. Her hand on her mouth, clearly in shock of the situation.

"Hi Mrs Verde," Jane mumbled going red as a tomato.

... Chapter Five... 10700 words

I finished wiping the mess of the couch, while Jane sat quietly on the floor beside me. Mum was understanding, once she got over her shock. It was one thing walking in on your naked daughter. It was another, walking in on your naked daughter WITH her equally naked best friend. It was a whole other story coming home and seeing them fucking like rabits on the couch. So as I heard her footsteps as she came down the stairs, I cringed thinking about how grounded I was. I also wondered if our idea of Jane staying was going to be put on hold...

"Mum..." I started, hearing her footsteps coming up behind me.

"Let's not tell your father," she said softly, taking my shoulder and turning me around.

"I... Mum... What..."

"Your guidance counselor, Grace, called. She explained everything... Well, she explained enough." Mum sighed and gave me a firm hug. "Now, I know this is all new. I know about this whole bonding thing. I also know that you two will be rather inseparable for medical reasons." She blushed as she said it, making me blush harder. "That's why I'm home a little early... And... Please keep this kind of thing in your room."

I swear if I was naked, I'd be blushing red from my face down to my, purple, throbbing... God dammit..

"Will do, mum," I said, kissing her cheek. "Jane, I... I need help with something."

I ignored the look in mum's eyes as I headed for the stairs. Jane was only a step behind me and we rushed up together. The moment we were in my room, Jane closed the door and got on her knees.

"Yes," I moaned as her deft fingers pulled down my pants.

I still wasn't wearing underwear, so my cock sprang free. It really was magnificent. I'd never find a boyfriend again with this monster. I'd be putting all but the porn stars to shame. And like that, Jane took me in her mouth, cutting my trail of thought like a hot knife through butter.

Looking down at her, she was so beautiful. She understood this was a stress reaction. There wasn't need for foreplay. No need to be sexy, or coy. No this was about draining my balls so I could think rationally again. And just like that, I felt her fingers invade my pussy. Twisting to the front, she massaged my g-spot while bobbing her mouth around the first couple inches of my cock.

"Jane," I whined, as my legs started quivering.

"Mmmm," was her only response as she increased her pace.

My only choice was to firmly grip her head as my orgasm rushed through me. The heavy pulses of my cock, emptying my seed straight into Jane's mouth. God she was so sexy as she sucked down my come. And as my cock began to deflate, Jane stood up and kissed me. I groaned, tasting myself on her lips and the thought just got me thinking.

I pulled away, looking at Jane with an odd expression. "Can I get myself pregnant?"

A few hours of strenuous google searching, we'd given up. Jane as a volunteer didn't have access to the complete futanet yet, and I as a new futa, hadn't been authorised. The information on the standard internet had conflicting information. Mostly just fan stories and smut tied in with, so called, interviews. But nothing was verifiable. We'd just have to wait until we could speak with Grace in the morning.

"Girls!" Mum called through the door.

Jane hopped up and opened the door, "hi Mrs Verde," she smiled.

"Jane, call me Mary or mum. From what gam-gam has told me, you're more than likely life partners, so welcome to the family."

Jane just beamed and gave her a hug, "k mum."

Mum just smiled and hugged her back. "Now, ladies, your father and I are taking you to dinner with Jane's parents. We thought it would be nice to get together and discuss things."

We just smiled and nodded. "Sounds good mum," I said, giving her a hug of my own.

As she left, Jane and I turned and smiled at one another. "You should try on some clothes," she said. "See how they fit around that gorgeous cock of yours."

I blushed and nodded my head. She was still the same Jane I fell in love with years ago. It was only when she was naked she turned all subby. So after stripping off my clothes, I tried on some underwear. They fit perfectly and were extremely comfortable. I could even feel Jane's eyes burning holes into them as I got used to a leg strap. Sure it was comfortable and all, but I'd never be able to wear it without long pants or a long dress. Considering I wanted to wear my favourite skirt tonight, I'd be going with the hip strap. This kept my cock up and out of the way, but I'd probably show a bulge if I got an erection. So it was probably a good thing that Jane would never be far away.

And, like all things, we finally got ready. I wore a lovely blouse that complimented my mid thigh skirt. I also wore knee high socks and some comfortable flats. basically, I was trying out an almost, sexy librarian look. Which according to Jane's drooling, was rather effective. Jane on the other hand, decided to borrow one of my dresses. She was a little slimmer in the chest than I was, but that just made the dress look a little more conservative. With that ready, we touched up a little makeup and headed downstairs, hand in hand.

Dad was waiting for us at the bottom with a camera and took pictures as we giggled.

"Dad, we're not going to prom," I smiled.

Dad just shrugged, "doesn't matter. You're both so beautiful together."

That earned him a pair of hugs. After a few more photos, mum ushered him outside to the car and we followed. The car ride was a little longer than either of us expected and our jaws dropped seeing the place we pulled up at.

"We wanted a real celebration," mum said with a smile.

I just nodded. The Fat Rooster was iconic for the area. Despite the name, it was hugely popular for celebrations of all kinds. They did everything from private dining, to weddings and ballroom dancing, Friday nights according to a poster. It certainly wasn't somewhere I'd ever eaten before. But they had a solid four point nine on their ratings and had won just about every award that existed for the industry.

"Come on, there's the Harvey's," Mum said.

We approached Jane's parents, while she darted ahead hugging both her mother and father. Her father beamed like a schoolboy, while her mother seemed a little uncomfortable. We'd always been cordial with one another, but never real close either. Not like her dad.

"Amber!" he called in a booming voice.

Stepping forward, he took me in his arms. Arms I knew full well could crush my spine and pop my head off if he felt inclined.

"Oh, you two are going to be perfect for one another. I was surprised when Jane told me she found her partner, but seeing it's you and I know everything worked out for the best." He beamed and released me. I just smiled as Jane took my hand.

Neither of us spotted her mother's glare.

"Come on, I've made a reservation," dad said, stepping back.

"Ah, Charles, it's good to see you again," Jane's father said, shaking his hand as we started walking.

"Likewise, Ben. We'll have to have you round our place for a barbeque sometime soon," dad smiled.

They'd always been friendly with one another as we grew up. They just dropped off and picked up whenever they saw one another.

"And Mary, lovely as always," Ben beamed and kissed my mother on the cheek.

"It's good to see you both," mum smiled. "Grace, you look lovely this evening."

Ben's wife just smiled thinly. "Yes, you look good yourself," she said softly.

I saw the momentary flash of concern on mum's face. Something was up, but we didn't know what.

We headed inside as a group. The concierge spoke with dad and we were directed to a large table for six. The decorations were beautiful, but lacked the gaudiness of some places. With us seated, a waited dropped off some menus and stepped aside for us to order. Looking through, my mouth watered just thinking about it. I felt a soft pat on the shoulder and turned to see Jane, blushing and pointing to something on the next page. Flipping over to the page she was looking at, it was a couple's menu.

There were a few options and we had a fair amount of customisation. We settled on sauteed beef and lamb with a side of roast vegetables and a fresh salad. It would be a good mix and the two of us would share. It also came out slightly cheaper than two singular meals. So after everyone placed their orders a bottle of wine and a jug of coke was brought out. This was one of the things I loved about Jane. She didn't drink diet coke, she understood that when you wanted coke, you wanted a treat. It also saved us from that weird aftertaste from the fake sugar they put in it. I watched as Ben poured wine for our parents, while I poured a coke for Jane and I. Ben smiled and raised his glass.

"I've always been worried about the kind or person Jane would end up with. But after seeing her come together, with her very best friend, I honestly couldn't be happier. To new beginnings!" He cheered.

Jane and I beamed, holding hands we raised our glasses. Mum and dad were a split second behind us, cheering their agreement.

"No," Mary said stiffly. "This has gone as far as I can stand it."

I looked at Jane's mother, only to see something I'd never seen in her eyes before... Hatred...

"All of you... Dare, sit there and celebrate this vile monster, sinking her fangs into my daughter."

"Mary," Ben gasped.

"Don't you, Mary, me!" She snapped, standing up. "This is all your fault anyway! She was our little girl and instead of tea parties, she had kickboxing! You've turned our precious little girl into some sick, degenerate, whore!" She spat. "Now she's been indoctrinated into this mutant cult. Well I won't stand for it. I'm going to stay with my sister, Jane, you're coming with me!"

I couldn't look at her any more... I dropped my gaze as tears rolled down my cheeks. It wasn't just the words she used. I could handle it if she hated me, but what if she were right? What if I'd roped Jane into this... What if she woke up one day, thinking this was all a mistake? I couldn't live with myself, knowing I'd hurt her.

"Jane," I whispered, turning to face the woman I loved more than life itself.

But she wasn't looking at me. She was staring at her mother, with the same expression her mother stared at me.

"Come on, Jane, we're leaving. I need to take you to hospital for a detox. Get this bitch's venom out of-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Jane snarled.

In a flash, she was flying over the table, the woman of my dreams, a ball of fury. I watched in horror as a fist flew out, but before it connected with Mary, her father grabbed her arm.

"Jane!" he snapped.

"I'll kill her!" Jane screamed, struggling against her father. "I'll kill her!"

Mary just glared at me while her husband struggled to reign in Jane. "See... You're a monster," she snarled, turning on her heel and storming out.

I just broke into tears and cried. The whole restaurant was watching us. My parents just stared at the retreating form of Mary in shock. Jane still struggled against her father.

"Jane, you need to get a hold of yourself!" he snapped.

"Why?" Jane snarled, turning her rage on him. "How could you sit there and stay silent, while she said those terrible things!"

"Because I'm divorcing her!" he snapped back.

The whole restaurant fell silent in a moment. All except myself, still crying in shock and humiliation.

"We'll talk about it later, someone needs you," Ben said softly, kissing his daughter's cheek.

And from night, to day, Jane spun around and took me in. "Oh... Oh Amber," she crooned.

I flinched slightly as her arms wrapped themselves around me. I couldn't help but cry into her shoulder, even as I screamed at myself for taking advantage of her. Jane could have been anyone... And here she was, stuck with me...