The Newest Generation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and I spent a few more minutes, gently wrapped in one anther's embrace. Neither of us was in a hurry to interrupt our moment. But... We were kinda sticky...

"Come on," Jane grumbled. "I'll wash your cock if you promise to fuck me with it later."

I just bit my lip and nodded. Following that gorgeous ass of hers into the bathroom, Jane turned on the water and waited for it to reach a comfortable temperature. Stepping in, she made room for me to join her. As promised, she washed my cock for me, stirring up yet another erection. I had half a mind to take her in the shower, but we really did need to get ready. So after washing ourselves and scrubbing each other's backs, we hopped out and dried off.

"Comfort or class?" I asked.

Jane paused, naked but with her towel wrapped around her head. "Comfort."

With a grin, I headed for the wardrobe and grabbed out a pair of panties for each of us. With those went long pyjamas. I wore pink with donuts, Jane got purple with unicorns. We topped off the ensemble with a pair of fluffy slippers. Hand in hand, we headed out to the lounge.

"Really?" Mum giggled when she saw us.

"What? It's comfy and I deserve that after today," I shot back.

Mum just nodded, "I can't believe that happened. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, what happened?" Jane asked. "You never told me." I sat her down on the couch and gave her the abridged version. "That fucking BITCH!" Jane snapped, jumping to her feet. "Next time I see her, I'll kick her fucking ass!"

KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get it," Mum said, cutting the tension. Heading over, she opened the door, seeing both Samantha and Ben standing there.

"You hear from your mother?" Ben asked, opening his arms for a hug.

Jane rushed forward, with me half a step behind. I didn't need an invitation after last night. "No daddy," Jane said softly. "Something happened at school today, I'm just a little on edge."

"Well how about you come down to the dojo tomorrow after school. Bring Amber along. You can work out your frustrations and I can show Amber some basics, what do you think?"

Jane and I exchanged a look before smiling, "sure," we said in unison.

"You make a lovely couple," Samantha said from behind us.

I released Ben first, and turned to my savior. "Are... Are you allowed to get hugs?" I asked.

Samantha smiled and opened her arms. I stepped in close and hugged her tightly. A small thump impacting me from behind was Jane joining me. "Thank you so much," I said, gripping her tightly.

"Now now, that's what my job is," Samantha chimed. "Besides, Harris obviously needs a touch up on her training. If she can overcome it, she'll be all the better off for it. If not... The rest of us will."

"That's right," mum said.

"Still, thank you," I smiled and stepped back.

"Oh, before we get into the comforts for the evening, I have a request," Samantha said quickly. "Would you mind if I took a blood sample? Usually we'd give you advance warning, but I'm already here so the organisation asked."

"Sure," I smiled. The whole thing made me a little nervous, but after today, I owed her one.

"Excellent, I'll just grab my things," Samantha said, darting out the door.

We waited in silence for a moment, before Ben chimed in, "she smells good, huh?"

Jane tensed beside me, catching my attention. But I could see a faint smirk on her face and knew she wasn't upset. Mum and dad just exchanged a puzzled look and dad shrugged his shoulders. A moment later, Samantha came back in, carrying a small bag.

"Right, if you'd like to take a seat," she smiled.

I gave Jane a kiss on the cheek and headed for the couch. Sitting down, I rolled the sleeve of my top up to the shoulder, exposing the inside of my elbow.

"Great, thank you," she smiled squatting beside me.

A few minutes later, she placed the small vial of blood back into her bag, assuring us it would be fine, the bag kept its own temperature. With that over, mum came back in with a large pot of tea on a tray with several cups. Jane joined me on the couch, with mum at the far end. Dad and Ben stood around the other side, while Samantha was directed to take his favourite armchair. We chatted comfortably. Sharing stories about our personal lives. Samantha confirmed she, herself, was a futa. She also confirmed that most in the organisation were. Her early days, she spent teaching and still carried her qualifications as she still taught in some aspects. She wouldn't go into anything, but she did hint at training people who worked for the organisation. As the late afternoon sun dropped below the horizon, the timer for the oven went off.

Mum had made a wonderful roast of lamb and root vegetables. She beamed in delight at our compliments and tucked into what was a far better meal than our experiences at The Fat Rooster, And that's not disparaging the restaurant, merely the company. This quiet family get-together, was far more comfortable. Desert was a simple selection of ice creams. Jane chose caramel, I picked chocolate and we shared with one another. And as the night wore on, some of us started getting tired.

"Alright, I better get going," Samantha groaned as she stood up. "Grace, dinner was wonderful. It's been a long time since I've had a good roast, especially in such fine company."

We all beamed, but it was Ben that spoke up, "I-I'll... I'll walk you out."

"No need," she smiled, "If you decide to go through with it. Call me after you file the documents. I'd love to meet for a coffee."

Ben just gaped at her like a stunned fish as the striking woman headed for the door with a cheerful wave. Jane was staring at her father with a slight smile, as he stared dumbly at the now closed door.

"Well I like her," mum broke the silence.

Jane and I just smiled. She wasn't the only one.

After saying goodbye to a slightly bewildered Ben, Jane and I gave mum and dad a hug each and headed for bed. Heading into my room, Jane closed the door behind us.

"Hey, we never made the mould of your cock," she said with a grin.

I just smiled, "so? How do we do this?"

"Go lay down," she said softly.

So with a shrug of my shoulders, I stripped off and got into bed. Meanwhile Jane was busy reading the instructions and getting everything ready. The instructions said to measure the tube that held the mould against my cock. But if the tube was any shorter, it wouldn't have worked. Jane flashed me a grin, before placing some powder in a small container. Darting into the bathroom, she came back with a small measuring jug with some water in it... And the strap on from earlier.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what's that for?" I asked, biting my lip.

Jane just grinned, "gotta keep you hard."

I snorted, "Just staring at you does that." Jane just shrugged and muttered something about this being more fun. I just shook my head. "Alright, how are we doing this?"

"You get on your knees and stick out your ass. I'm gonna fuck you from behind and use your back as a bench to mix the ingredients. Then we stick your cock in the tube, wait two minutes and leave it out to dry till morning."

I just grinned and turned around, sticking out my ass towards her. I was expecting the soft touch of her hands on my ass. I wasn't expecting the tongue to slip into my pussy. But I moaned softly at the sensation. This wasn't something Dean had done, but I didn't expect it of Jane since I had a cock.

"Fuck that's so good," I purred.

"Just making sure you're ready for a good fucking," Jane replied with a smirk.

I sighed as her tongue finally stopped it's assault on my sanity, only for the feeling to be replaced by the touch of cold silicone.

"You ready?" Jane asked.

"Mhm," I replied, wiggling my ass at her.

It was nice that she liked to be in charge every now and then. I liked having control over her during sex, but sometimes there was nothing quite like being fucked into oblivion by someone you loved... Which was probably why she got all subby with me, come to think of it. I groaned in pleasure as the head of her cock pushed its way into me. I couldn't help but think of the vast difference between this and my experience with Dean. Either he was shit in bed, or the dragon was fucking magical.

"You didn't twitch this time," Jane said softly, pushing in a little further.

I just groaned, "Those ridges aren't hitting the right spot," I said, "still feels good though."

"No no, we can't have that," Jane said quickly.

I sighed in disappointment and tried to push back as she removed her cock from my drippy pussy. With a frown, I turned around and looked at what she was doing, but before I could see, she reached up and pushed my chin forward again.

"Bitch," I moaned.

"Yup," she replied, and forced half the length of the rubber cock inside me.

This time it was like before. She'd simply turned the cock upside down in the holster, so it would face the same direction as earlier. As the cock pushed inside me, I silently screamed out my pleasure as my whole hip bounced from the spasms of my leg.

"God that's hot," Jane said, pulling the cock out of me and shoving it back in.

"Fuck! Jane!" I gasped.

"Now now," she said, slowing her thrusts. "I need you to keep still so I can mix these. Then I need you to not come for two minutes while the mixture sets."

I just groaned and bit my lip, trying to distract myself from the feeling of each ridge as it popped inside me. I continued to groan and bite my lip as Jane did whatever the fuck she was doing above me. It was a lower form of hell, trying desperately not to come over this rubber cock she kept slowly fucking me with.

"Sit up a moment," Jane whispered into my ear.

Without response I pushed my arms down, lifting myself. I desperately wanted to throw myself backwards on Jane's rubber cock as she leaned back. That bitch was keeping me right on the edge and fuck me, you and everyone else if I didn't god damn love it. But the sudden cold shock as my cock met a fluid filled tube, snapped me back to reality.

"There, lean forward and hold that for two minutes, my phone will beep when the time's up."

I just groaned as she pushed me forwards with a thrust of her hips. Now I just laid, with my head pressed into the pillow as Jane slowly forced the entire length inside me. My leg twitched with every ridge that passed through my opening.

"You okay?" Jane whispered, slowly pulling her length out of me, only to reverse direction and push it all back in.

I just groaned before rolling my shoulders to look back at her, "just promise me, you're going to fuck me once two minutes it up, please?"

Jane just grinned, "I promise."

Her words made me shudder and I smiled despite my torment. My cock throbbed inside the mould, but it felt solid, rather than liquid. Seems the mould sets rather quickly.

"Almost ready," Jane whispered. "Three," I bit my lip. "Two," I took a deep breath. "One," I closed my eyes.

BEEPBEEPBEEP

"FUCK!" I screeched as Jane went from zero to one hundred in just a split second. Gone was the gentle pop of each ridge slipping into me. Now it sounded like a sloppy washboard as she reemed my insides. My whole body clenched with agonizing pleasure as I hurtled towards my orgasm.

"Bite the pillow," Jane said softly.

Without responding I did just that. The moment, my teeth clenched down, she firmly pulled the mould off my cock, making it twitch in the air. A moment later, her hands wrapped around it, rubbing it's full length as she continued to fuck her dildo into my pussy.

Slamming into my orgasm, I screeched into the pillow. Not caring how loud we were, I arched my back with a loud gasp. "Fuck!"

The orgasm that hit me like a freight train was as similar as it was different. I'd never had an orgasm from penetration before. And while coming from my dick, felt similar to coming with a clitoris, the combination of her hands milking out my sperm, while her cock pulled my guts out. I stopped breathing due to lack of brain functionality. Life lost all meaning as pleasure became a constant in this new existence. My body relaxed, even as my pussy clenched tightly over and over again. The hands on my cock refused to stop, even as I soaked my own sheets with come.

A firm swat to my ass snapped me back to reality and I sucked in a lung full of air. "Oh god,' I trembled, coming down from the last of my high. Jane was still buried inside me, but her hands weren't holding my cock any longer.

"We need to change the sheets," Jane whispered softly in my ear. I just nodded softly.

Neither of us were aware of mum and dad staring at the ceiling trying to ignore the sounds that just came out of my mouth.

"At least they're safe, not like they're out with strangers or in some dirty motel," mum offered.

"At least they're going to Ben's tomorrow,' dad said dryly.

Mum just nodded, "think you could make me scream like that?"

Dad just sighed, before grabbing her and rolling on top, to a small chorus of giggles, followed by long soft moans.