The Newest Generation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frowned, rocking my hips experimentally. I'd done okay with a few punches. I got the concept of rolling my shoulders and pushing my weight forward to drive the impact. But these kicks felt awkward as hell. Looking back at Jane, sparring in the ring with a man twice her size, I watched her perform this exact technique.

"Focus!" Ben snapped, poking me in the base of the ribs.

Snapping back, I grit my teeth at the sudden flare of pain in my ribs and threw the kick as hard as I could.

THUMP!

"That's better!" Ben cheered as he took a step back to balance after the suddenness of the impact. "Maybe we just need to get you a little mad."

I frowned at the big man. "How? And isn't fighting mad a bad thing?"

Ben just waved his hand in dismissal. "How do you think Jane got so good? Every time a boy did something to her to upset her, she came and beat the crap out of a bag for twenty minutes. By the time she was a serious threat, she'd developed the discipline not to do so. Anger has its place. So... Picture what makes you mad and have at it!"

I paused... Dean... Picturing that smug prick standing in place of the bag, I gave it a few punches like I'd been shown. Keeping my hands high, I drove my knuckles into his smug smile. The firmness of the sand absorbing the impact. It felt good. Turning about the bag, I experimented. Punching higher and lower. Taking a step to the side I got in a few good kicks, before driving right in with my fists.

"That's it! Keep it up!" Ben roared.

Now I pictured Coach Harris, giving me detention. That bitch wouldn't even listen to me. Then she came in, embarrassed me and pulled on my cock. This time as I rounded on the bag, I didn't need Ben's words. I wasn't even paying attention to him. Even as he staggered and shifted to hold the bag steady. As Ben held the bag upright, unsure of how to respond to this first time trainee knocking him around. People started noticing. Ben was a big man. Seeing him getting knocked back during bag training wasn't something that happened often. Seeing a small woman being the cause, was almost comical. One by one, the various trainers and trainees turned to watch. All the while Amber took her frustrations out of the thick leather bound bag. The sound of the impacts even managed to break Jane away from her sparring match. She looked on in shock as her father struggled to keep the bag steady through the impacts.

"See... You're a monster," Mary's shadow said.

And like that I saw red. For the first time in memory I wanted to hurt someone. Jane's mother, the woman I hoped to win the approval of. Hated me without reservation, because I loved her daughter. Throwing a quick left punch, I crouched down, pulling myself back, winding myself up for the next strike. Stepping forward, I uncoiled my core muscles. I braced my legs as I rotated my hips and I drove my weight, through my shoulder, down my arm and fist first into the bag. I didn't see Ben fall backward. I just saw the bag swing away on its own. And as it swung back, I stepped around, building momentum and rotated my hips, driving my shin into the side of the bag. Only... This time it didn't stop and brace my swing. A tremendous tearing sound filled the room as the seams of the bag split, dumping out the sand as my kick sent it flying across the room. The momentum of my kick, spun me around and I fell to the ground in an awkward heap.

I laid there a moment, before sitting myself upright. There was no other way to express myself than shock. The remains of the bag, swung limply from the chains in the ceiling. The bag itself was half on the floor where the seams blew out. The sand was scattered across the floor in every direction. Ben was being hauled to his feet by another trainee and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Amber?"

Before I could respond, she was there. Jane... My beautiful, wonderful Jane. She was slightly sweaty from her sparring, but I couldn't care less as she sat in my lap and found my lips with her own.

"Alright, anyone not back to work in three seconds is running laps. Get moving!" Ben called. He waited politely as his daughter made sure I was okay. Before coughing to get our attention. "Amber, you okay?"

Breaking eye contact with Jane, I looked around at the mess I caused. "I'm sorry."

Ben just stared at me a moment before bursting into laughter. "Sorry?!" He gasped. "What on earth are you sorry for?" I just stared at him like he was an idiot and gestured to the tattered remains of the bag and sand scattered across the floor. "That? Pffft," he grinned. "Look at it from my point of view. One of my daughters is a registered weapon. The other is a literal weapon. I get a few months of training into you and I'll never have to worry about you pair ever again. Bags I can replace."

I just closed my eyes and sighed into Jane's shoulder.

"I'm gonna get her home," Jane said with a smile.

"Make sure you bring her back tomorrow. I'll train her." Ben grinned like a schoolboy admiring a new bike.

I just nodded slowly. I honestly didn't know what to do with this new... Ability... And what if I accidentally hurt someone? Jane always said her kickboxing taught her restraint. I just couldn't help shake the feeling, that if I'd been fighting a person... Well... People don't have seams, but the image still flashed through my head.

***

"Fuck, take it slut," Dean groaned.

"Mmm," Mary pouted at being degraded by his words. But she had to admit, part of her felt a little... Naughty...

"Coming!"

Pulling herself back to the tip, Mary sucked gently while massaging his length with her hand. While Dean wasn't as large as Ben had been. It was still an ego boost to have seduced an eighteen year old as easily as she had. As the pulses of his sperm filled her mouth, Mary made sure to collect it all. With a pop, she pulled free and stuck out her tongue.

"Swallow," Dean said firmly.

Mary just winked and followed his instructions, ignoring the warm tingle she got in her nethers. She'd never had an issue sucking a cock before. But this whole situation was just so far wrong, she couldn't help but fantasise a little.

"Fuck, I can't believe you're paying me when you could suck dick this good," Dean mumbled.

"Well, it's all you're getting. I'm still a married woman," Mary said firmly, despite her mounting desire for the brash young man.

"Shame... Bet you're amazing in bed."

This time she blushed. She couldn't help it. She knew his type. The smooth talkers, that get in all the lady's pants. But... Somehow, even though she expected it of him... She didn't mind so much. Not to mention it made him predictable. He had an issue with Jane and Amber's disgusting relationship. The gravy, was he had no interest in Jane. If they could be broken up, Dean could have that slut, Amber, and Mary could have her little girl back. And... Well... That's a thought... Ben really was a good husband, despite her reservations towards his ability to raise their daughter. Maybe... Just maybe she could get him back. After all... She was rather accomplished at sucking cock. Maybe he was worth a visit this evening. She already knew Jane was avoiding home... That's why she needed someone inside the school with eyes. Someone who could follow them around without giving themselves away. Someone like Dean.

***

"Wait, seriously?" Samantha asked, raising her eyebrows, even though Ben wouldn't see them through the phone.

"Yup, busted it right open after knocking me flat. She's coming round tomorrow for some more training. She's gonna be a terror if anyone ever gets her mad. Better she knows how to control herself."

Samantha nodded along. His reasoning was sound. "Would you mind some company tomorrow?"

"Um... It'll have to be after eleven. After the locksmith comes, I'm filing in the morning. Just need to give the paperwork to my lawyer. He's got a guy to do the actual serve. I won't need to see her again," Ben said, clearly nervous.

Samantha just grinned. "I meant to see how Amber handles things. But... After that, I'd love to get coffee."

"Ah... Yeah, sure. Yes!"

"It's a date," Samantha said and hung up the phone. Dialling another number, she put the phone to her ear.

CLICK

"Authorisation?" an androgenous voice asked softly.

"Senior operative Samantha Herkle."

A pause followed for a few moments. "Voice verified. Directive?"

"Eden."

CLICK

"Samantha, it's good to hear from you," a friendly, feminine voice said quickly.

Samantha just smiled. Working for the organisation meant working with people who treated you like family. You didn't necessarily like everyone. But everyone got along. If you didn't, you didn't last long. "I've got a possible agent in training. I'll be starting the examination starting tomorrow to assess her physical capabilities. She's already partnered. Her partner has accessed a scholarship for further study."

"Really Samantha? That's how you want to start this? First time I've heard your voice in six months and you don't even start with the word hello."

"Sorry Henny, I'll be sure to visit soon. Give my sister a kiss for me."

The voice laughed softly, "better. Frankie really does miss you. He was calling out for Aunt Sammy yesterday. You don't visit often enough and lately you haven't even called."

Samantha groaned, "Sorry... Just been real busy lately. First that incident with the diplomat. Then I got word of a new record for a late bloomer."

"The one you're assessing tomorrow?"

"That's... Yeah. Look, she's a sweet kid. But she's got a mean streak if you get her mad. She busted a teacher over the head during an incident."

"Yes, I saw the report. You do realise we aren't the military. They don't have to be quite as thorough as you make them. The temperature of the principal's office is a nice, but rather useless touch," Henny said with a smile in her voice.

Samantha shrugged to herself, "who knows. One day, some random thing I noted could pay off."

"True... Either way, you have my full support to pursue this opportunity. Now, when are you coming to visit?"

Samantha just smiled, "as soon as we get a replacement coach out here."

"Hmmm... That might be difficult. We can't recruit until Harris flunks or leaves."

"So probably a while then," Samantha sighed. "Sorry."

"No, no. Don't apologise. I'll speak with Hannah. We've been meaning to take some time off and we could use meeting this new futa as a smokescreen for a visit!"

Samantha's smile froze over her face. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy their company. It was their lifestyle. Samantha was strict, disciplined and ordered. Her sister... Sunshine and glitter with messes left over after the fun died out...

"I don't have the room. I'm in a motel right now."

"Oh..." Henny said, stopped in her tracks. "Spose if you're sticking around to train the newest generation, we could probably get you a nice house."

Samantha sagged a little in her chair, "that's not necessary."

"Neither is it necessary for the area manager to assess a rookie, but you insist on getting your hands dirty."

"Fine..." Samantha sighed in defeat. This conversation didn't go anywhere she expected it to. "I... I better get back to dirtying my hands."

"Talk soon," Henny said before blowing a kiss.

Samantha pushed the button on the phone, hanging up. With a sigh, she rubbed her face in her hands. Her sister's visits were always chaotic. And now she needed to get Frankie a present.

Maybe Ben could give her a hand to pick out something nice...

***

"Take it slut!" I groaned, pushing Jane further into her pillows.

"Ggggggnnnnooooo!" She groaned.

"NO!? I growled, giving her perfect ass a quick swat as I pistonned my cock into her depths.

Jane tensed and trembled through whatever number of orgasms after six that I'd lost count of. As the milking sensation of her tunnel eased over my length, she twisted her head around to look at me with a blush. "I... God... Find, I'm your slut... Happy?"

"Ecstatic," I purred as I filled her with my seed.

As my cock slipped free of her depths, I flopped down beside the woman I loved and pulled her into my arms.

"How do you do this to me?" Jane grumbled.

"Do what, exactly?" I asked, stroking her skin. She was so perfect and smooth.

Jane sighed, "you called me a slut... First I wanted to deny it... But I literally woke you up this morning with sex..."

We both paused, before looking at one another. And immediately burst into a fit of giggles. I just squeezed her firmly against my side. It took me a moment to realise, but it really did seem like I needed to get mad before I used my full strength. Jane didn't seem to be in any discomfort from my grip.

It really had been a hell of a thing. Waking up with a dick. Falling madly in love with my dream woman. Being initiated into the secret futa club that is now my life. All of this was something I never even dreamed of. But add in a massive boost to my endurance and a scary amount of strength... Enough to kill if I weren't careful...

"Don't ever let me hurt you, k?" I mumbled softly, kissing Jane's ear.

Jane frowned slightly, "why would you hurt me?"

"By accident... I dunno... If I'm doing something... Just... Stop me before I hurt you, please."

Jane just smiled and kissed me softly. Her lips were perfect, warm and tasted amazing, making me purr in pleasure.

"We better shower. Dad will be home soon," Jane said softly.

***

Jane and I were drying our hair when we heard the front door open and close. Jane got this goofy grin on her face. I liked to think that I loved my parents equally. Dad was the strong silent one I went to when I wanted to learn something. Mum was the fixer I went to with problems. Jane on the other hand. She was a daddy's girl through and through. That's not saying she has daddy issues. That's not saying she's got a weird kink. She just really loves her dad and... Well..

"Daddy!" Jane giggled, running up to him for a hug.

It's pretty damned cute.

"Hey Jane!" He said grabbing her and spinning her around like one would do with a toddler.

I gave them their moment as I walked up and shot Ben a grin as he put Jane down. "Hey... Is it Ben or dad now?"

Ben/dad just looked at me a moment and shrugged, "Daben?"

Oh yeah... He's got the worst dad jokes sometimes...

"Really," I frowned, before the grin broke through and I hugged him alongside his daughter.

"I don't know," the big man laughed. "Whatever you're comfortable with. I'm not trying to take your father's place, so whatever you want to call me is fine."

"Righto, Daddioh," I grinned and released him.

Ben just frowned a moment, "Really?" he grinned, using the same tone.

Before we could continue, the front door opened and a voice called out that made me cringe.

"Yoohooo!" Mary called.

As the door swung completely open, she caught sight of her husband standing there. And then saw me.

"Oh," she said. "What on earth are you doing here?"

I frowned, thinking that I for one, had been invited and two, was wanted.

"Mary, I've got something for you," Ben said quickly, darting into the kitchen.

Mary just beamed as Ben spoke and continued until his hulking figure vanished around a corner. Then she turned her eyes back to Jane and I. "You," she said, wrinkling her nose at me. "I want you out of my house. That is my daughter you're leeching off, and my husband you're keeping me from. If you leave now, I'll consider dropping the charges I'll have laid against you."

As my eyes bugged out of my skull, Ben's footsteps sounded behind us. "Mary, here," he said, handing her a brightly coloured envelope.

"Oh, Ben," she beamed. "I knew you'd come round, what is this, tickets?"

Jane and I watched as she opened the envelope and pulled out the documents. Opening them up, she looked confused as she started reading. Only for her face to drop. "No! Ben NO!"

"I'm divorcing you Mary," he said evenly.

"But... No, I demand counselling! I won't have this monster steal you away from me!"

Spinning on the spot, she raised her hand and brought it swinging down towards me. The sharp snap of her palm meeting my cheek stunned me. But not as badly as the sick crunch of Jane's fist impacting her mother's jaw. Honestly, I didn't know how to respond. My cheek stung, so I pressed my hand to it. Jane didn't even see her mother collapse on the floor before she had my other hand and was leading me towards the lounge. Part of me wanted to question her about it, but the look in her eyes told me I should just do as this scary, sexy version of the woman I loved, said.

"Sit!" She ordered, pushing me against the couch.

Spinning on the spot, she stormed off into the kitchen. With Jane out of sight, I turned back to Ben. He was in the process of calling for an ambulance, having checked Mary's vitals and put her in the recovery position. Jane appeared some time later. It may have been seconds as easily as hours. She gently pressed a cold square of fabric against my face. As I took it, she got up and carried a glass of milk to her father. Ben nodded and dropped three white things into it. I realised then it was some of Mary's teeth.

"Jane," I said softly, reaching for her hand.

"She hit you," Jane snapped back, giving me a glare.

I nodded my head, "I know. And right now I could really do with a hug."

With a small frown, Jane nodded and took my hand. I pulled her down onto my lap and held her against me. The feeling of her soft skin, covering firm muscles soothed the hurt I felt at her mother's reactions. I could vaguely hear Ben speaking to someone over the phone. But I just clung to my anchor. The woman I loved.

... Chapter Ten... 33800 words

"Which of you is Jane Harvey?" A man in a blue uniform asked, snapping us to attention.

We'd spent the entire time since the incident holding one another on the couch. We hadn't moved when the paramedics arrived. We hadn't answered their questions and only Ben's intervention prevented them from trying to take us into the hospital. But... These men weren't so easily put off.

"I am," Jane said, turning to face him.

"Jane Harvey, you are under arrest for Aggravated assault with a weapon," he said evenly.

Jane just stared at me in shock as the officer took her by the arm and pulled her away from me. I watched in horror as he read out her rights. I cried as they began leading her towards the door. It was only then, Jane had any serious reaction.

"Call Maria!" Jane yelled, twisting in the officers grip. I just looked up at her, seeing the look on her face as the officer struggled to get her moving again. "CALL HER!"

I just nodded my head and cried. Ben followed them out the front door. Pleading her innocence got him nowhere. In face, another officer threatened to take him into custody as well for obstruction. At that point even he had to back off. Standing, I walked over to the door and watched as the officer placed Jane in the back seat of the police car. I watched, tears rolling down my cheeks as they drove her away. The last sight I saw was her firm glare through the window, reminding me I needed to call someone. But I was quickly interrupted by the screech of tires from a car pulling up on the curb. And as Samantha climbed out of the car and rushed towards us, I felt a little better.

"What happened?" She demanded, looking between Ben and I.

Ben shrugged and shook his head. "Mary showed up. I served her instead of getting my lawyer to do it. She lashed out and slapped Amber. Jane knocked her out in a single punch."

Samantha nodded along, "alright. This would have been something for the organisation, except Jane's classified as a weapon. That makes it a federal offence if convicted. But if Mary struck you," Samantha nodded at me," first, that makes it Defence of Another, which is basically the same as self defence."