The Newest Generation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're gonna be okay?" I asked, trying not to let me voice tremble.

Samantha just smiled at me, "have a little faith. The organisation can be rather persuasive. It's just people following orders. It'll be okay."

And now I could think a little straighter... I remembered something... "What... Um... What about her... Addiction?"

"Shit," Samantha swore. "I can take her a sample. They won't let her go until morning... Do... Do you have anyone to help?" She asked.

"Maria!" I gasped.

"Maria? Your friend from school?"

"Yup, I'll call her now."

Darting back to the couch, I searched between the cushions and found my phone. A flick of my thumb and I was in, before searching through my contacts. Finding her name, I hit send.

RING RING... RING RING... RING RI-

"Amber, what's up?" Maria said with a smile.

"It's an emergency, Jane's been arrested and I need some held!" I said quickly.

"Whoa, emergency? You okay?"

"I'm fine. Jane's going to spend the night in jail. I've got Samantha here to take her a sample and... And I need help that isn't a teacher and isn't my father-in-law."

Maria was silent for a few moments before she sniffed loudly. "Your place or Jane's?"

"Jane's," I replied.

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

I just smiled in relief, "thank you, Maria."

"Don't worry about it. That's what friends are for."

I just giggled thinking of the reality of a friendly rub and tug between friends. With a quick goodbye, I turned around to see Ben and Samantha watching me. And like that, the reality of the situation hit hard. Jane wasn't here.

"She's on her way," I said softly.

Ben just nodded, "I'll make some tea."

Samantha walked over to me and gently took my hand. "How does someone so strong, come across so vulnerable?"

I just looked at her, wondering what she meant. It took me a moment, but it was pretty obvious Ben had told her about the punching bag I blew up. "What's the point of being strong, if the one person I need to protect, is taken away from me?"

Samantha nodded slightly and squeezed my hand. "You're a fascinating woman," she said softly. "Oh, take this." Reaching into her pocket, she plucked out what looked like a condom in it's wrapper. Only it was about twice the size it should have been.

"Umm..."

"How else do you think we'd collect it?"

I nodded my head and gently took it from her. Ben chose that moment to appear with a tray and some biscuits. Darting back into the kitchen he came back with an old porcelain pot of tea, some milk and a container of sugar.

"In a pot!" Samantha exclaimed with a smile. "It's been ages since I've had a decent pot of tea. They're just not built for one person and I travel too much to entertain properly."

Ben just shrugged, "it was Jane's grandmothers. Lovely lady... Not sure what happened to her daughter."

Samantha looked confused for a moment, before realising and dropping the matter. Ben reached down and gave the pot a couple spins in each direction, before pouring the tea into three cups. I took a single sugar with my tea and only a small dash of milk. Tea in this household was something to be taken seriously. If you wanted warm milk, you could have warm milk, but calling it tea was practically a crime. Ben seemed to approve, seeing Samantha drinking hers much the same. Ben on the other hand liked his black. I'd tried it. It wasn't bad. Not like black coffee. Tea was milk enough you could enjoy it either way. I just preferred it with a dash of milk.

But, with my tea, I quickly sipped and concentrated on the delicate flavours. Ben and Samantha chatted softly around me, but I paid them no attention. They were obviously comfortable around one another. They didn't need me bringing down their mood. I was still terribly worried about Jane. What if Samantha couldn't help her? What if she went to jail? How would we survive without four times daily conjugal visits? This whole situation just seemed way too complicated and I... I wanted my Jane back... Putting my tea down, I wiped the tears from my eyes before they could fall and took a deep breath. Other than a few lessons at school, this was now the longest time we'd been separated since I grew a dick... It just didn't seem real.

KNOCK KNOCK

Standing before anyone else could, I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey," said Maria with a soft smile.

"Hey," I smiled back, before pulling her into my arms.

She was dressed as she usually was. Hoody and loose baggy pants that covered a slim, but curvy body. She was definitely worth adding to someone's spank bank.

"So, um..."

"Would you like to come in?" I asked.

Maria nodded and blushed as we stepped inside.

"Hi Mr Harvey, Hi Ms Herkle."

"Maria, thank you for coming," Samantha replied.

"Would you like some tea?" Ben asked.

Maria just shook her head, "no thank you. It puts me to sleep and..." She blushed heavily and couldn't finish the sentence.

I just took her by the hand and led her into Jane's room. It was larger than my room. More spacious, but also more cluttered. My room was rather bare and simple. Jane's was filled with shelves to contain her trophies and where the trophies stopped, her personal library started. If it wasn't classic literature, it was biology, chemistry and what looked like an old set of encyclopedias.

"Wow, she's added to her collection," Maria smirked, admiring them.

I just nodded along. I honestly hadn't paid that much attention. It was Jane I always had my eye on. But being in her room brought a certain comfort.

"So..." I said softly.

Maria blushed heavily and nodded, "Umm... I've never..."

I grimaced, "I'm sorry. I didn't know, it should be special for your first time."

Maria just shook her head, "please, I let that bone head at school touch me. At least you'll talk to me like a person when we're done..."

I just frowned, looking at her expression. "Maria?" She looked up at me. I leaned closer, "thank you." And I kissed her.

Maria froze as my lips touched hers. And almost in slow motion, she began kissing back. Before long, we were moaning into one another's mouths. Our cocks were straining in our clothing and I could feel her hardness pressed against my own.

"Lets... How... How are we doing this?" Maria managed to gasp between kisses.

I pulled back, and dropped my knickers. Pushing down my skirt, I grabbed the condom Samantha gave me. Sure enough, as I tore the packet, it was nothing special, despite being much larger than a normal condom should be. Maria watched me carefully as I began to roll it down my length. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world, but condoms had their purpose. If you're asked to wear one, you do so, no questions asked. Well... I suppose if you're allergic to latex or something... But there's latex free condoms, so NO EXCUSES!

"So... I should just rub it?"

I thought about it a moment and nodded my head. "Just do to me what you'd like done to you."

Maria nodded and stuck her tongue between her teeth in concentration. Gently taking my cock in her hands, I couldn't help but twitch at the unfamiliar sensation. Gripping me a little firmer, she started rubbing up and down my length. The sensation of her warm hands made me groan in satisfaction.

"Is this good?" she asked, staring at my cock with wide eyes.

"Uh huh... Maybe go a little faster."

Maria nodded and increased her speed. The constant friction made me bite my lip. After the fifth, or was is sixth? Fuck... Doesn't matter. After her half-dozenthish stroke, Maria decided to incorporate a twisting motion to her hands. My cock strained in it's latex confine as Maria massaged away at my length. But... There was something missing. I wasn't sure if it was someone other than Jane doing this, the condom or just the situation.

"It's not really working, is it?" Maria asked, increasing her speed even more.

I just pouted, "it has too... Jane needs it..."

Maria just nodded. And leaned forward. Without a seconds hesitation, she pushed the head of my cock into her mouth. Sucking on the tip like a lollipop, she looked up at me with big eyes. And just like that I came...

"Fuck!" I snapped, gripping the bedsheets.

Maria moaned for a moment, before lifted her head away. A swollen, bulb of my come distorted to pass her teeth, even as I continued to come. Maria slowed her technique so I'd be comfortable, but I didn't want it to take too long. As the final spurt of my cock finished, I stood, taking my cock away from Maria. Slipping off the condom, I knotted it quickly and threw on my skirt. Ignoring my semi, swaying around the front, I quickly left the room and headed for the lounge. With a quick "thanks," I handed the filled condom to Samantha and promptly headed back to the room. Heading back inside, Maria seemed to be collecting herself in order to leave.

"On the bed," I directed.

Maria just looked confused, "what? Why?"

I just rolled my eyes, "I can see your erection from here. Let me take care of you."

Maria swallowed nervously, "W-what about Jane?"

"Jane will be okay with this," I smiled. "She's the one who told me to call you. So... Unless you don't want too?"

Maria just blushed and sat on the edge of the bed. I smiled and closed the door behind me. Turning, I strode up to the blushing futa and gently pushed her back onto the bed. Taking her sweat pants at the hips, I slowly pulled them down, exposing that perfect little six-inch cock of hers. On closer inspection, it was about the same length of Dean's, but a fair bit thicker. My own tunnel clenched thinking about the possibilities... But first. Leaning in, I took the head of her cock in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the head, I heard Mary gasp.

"I... Amber, fuck, I didn't!"

Letting her cock go with a small pop, I looked at her staring at me. "Do you want me to stop?"

Maria just bit her lip and slowly shook her head. So I lowered my mouth and ran my tongue from where her clit used to be, to the head of her cock. The moment she squirmed, I took it in my mouth again. Bobbing on it's length, I tried to remember all the things Jane did for me. All those subtle little movements with her tongue. I probably wasn't very good, but Maria seemed to be enjoying herself regardless.

"Amber! I'm gonna come!"

Those magic words... Taking the base of her cock in my left hand, I stroked it up as I bobbed my head down. My right hand, found her soaking labia and pressed between them. As my fingers pressed into Maria's g-spot, her come hit the back of my throat. I had no idea how I didn't choke, but my initial reaction was to swallow. Sucking on her cock like a fat straw, I continued to massage her insides as I took her deeper into my mouth. The long throbs of her cock as she fired her seed had me hard again. With a soft pop I released her cock, allowing it to spring up into the air. A small dribble of come escaped the tip, but not my tongue as I gently cleaned her. Without thinking, I sat up, taking her cock in one hand, I positioned my own at her opening with the other. Maria's legs opened automatically and I pushed myself inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Maria snapped, bringing me back to reality.

"Shit," I said softly. "Maria, you okay?"

Her only reaction was to snap her legs closed around my hips and pull me down for a kiss. As her tongue invaded my mouth, I forced more of my length inside the small woman. Her groans of pleasure drove me onward as I sought to bring us both to mutual pleasure. That's when I had an idea. Pulling away from her kiss, I threw my leg over her body. With my cock still buried inside Maria, I pushed myself into a half push-up position. Reaching behind, I managed to get a hold of Maria's cock, and bent it downward to my own opening. And pushed back. The feeling of my cock spearing her depths, was almost the same exquisite bliss as her cock pushing itself into my own.

"Oh, fuck! Amber!"

"You feel so good..." I groaned and began rocking back and forth.

The feeling of being filled AND fucked drove out all other thought. My entire world came down to the continuation of this feeling. Rocking back and forth on my hands and knees, I gritted my teeth to stave off the orgasm that was sure to tear me in half.

"FUuuck!" Maria cried.

I felt the first pulse of her cock as she erupted inside me. That familiar feeling made me so warm inside. Right before I erupted inside her. Slamming myself back, I buried the pair of us to the hilt inside one another. Twisting slightly, I began scissoring with her. The firm, side to side motion of our bodies, spurred on Maria to frantically do the same as we milked one another's orgasms. As we came down from our mutual pleasures, I pulled away. Grinning at the feeling of Maria's seed dripping out of me as I turned around. Maria looked stunned, but being her first time, I wasn't all that surprised. The difference was, an hour from now, I'd still be here, not balls deep in another woman...

"Is this... Just a once off?" Maria asked softly.

Wrapping my arms around her, I held her tight. "Do you want it to be?"

Maria shuddered a moment, before shaking her head. "I know you and Jane are mated... I know we can't last forever... But... No... I-I really like you guys..."

Leaning down, I kissed her softly and pulled away. "Well we really like you as well."

That made her smile as she burrowed into my arms a little tighter. My last thoughts before falling asleep, were of Jane.