The Newest Generation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not like this," Jane said softly, as she changed rocking for languid bouncing.

Looking up at her, I pulled her head down and kissed her softly, before letting her pull back.

"That's what I'm talking about. I'm dominant. I'm in charge. Hell I had to register as a god damned weapon last year." She sighed, looking down at me, while chewing on her lip. "And you grow a dick, and suddenly I'm all subby." Before I could respond she kissed me. "Just promise me, you'll keep this side of me to yourself. I'll be your subby little cock sleeve, but I don't want anyone else to know."

"Jane, I promise. What we have, is between us. Just don't let me hurt you," I said pulling her down for another kiss as her pussy clenched down in another orgasm. As it subsided, I heard her mumble something, but didn't quite catch it. "What was that?" I asked.

Jane just wrapped her arms around me. "I always knew you wanted me. But I kept myself available for a futa, like a bitch. And now, you're my futa and I don't know if I deserve it. So while I have you here. I love you."

I groaned into the kiss she plastered on my lips as I thrusted up inside her. In moments, I erupted a second time... And finally... Finally I felt satisfied... I knew I was a horny bitch, but this was ridiculous. So I settled for a simple phrase.

"I love you too," I purred into Jane's ear.

Jane just giggled and pulled me in tighter. Neither of us wanted to be anywhere else right now. But we were technically at school and we were both rather... Sticky...

"Jane?"

"Yes, love?"

"Wanna take a shower?"

Jane paused for a moment, before smiling. "I'll scrub your back if you scrub mine!"

Sliding herself off my still firm cock, we both groaned at the sensation. The cold air in the room, making me twitch uncomfortably. Jane saw my expression and giggled. Taking my hand, she led me into the too small shower cubicle. Though being pressed to one another as we were, was fairly intimate.

Switching on the water, we both squealed at the shock of the cold water. But the water warmed quickly. If our nipples weren't hard before, they certainly were now. Jane pointed out the soap dispenser and we started scrubbing away our combined juices. I couldn't help but spend a moment rubbing my soapy breasts on Jane's. Once we were satisfied, Jane turned my around and started soaping up my back. It was one thing as her firm hands rubbed the muscles in my shoulders. It was another when they slipped lower and massaged gently between my legs. The feeling of her fingers running between my labia rapidly brought my cock to attention. Turning around on the spot, I stared into her eyes and watched as she cheekily bit her bottom lip. That was all it took for me to push her against the wall.

It took me a moment in the confines of the shower, but I maneuvered into position. Stuffing my cock between Jane's legs, I squeezed my hand in beside it and forced the head upwards into her tight passage. Jane just moaned in pleasure as the full length of my cock rubbed on her clit with every thrust. Taking her wrists, I pinned them to the wall either side her head. Jane let out a small whimper as I grinned and pushed myself up against her.

"I love you," I whispered, knowing full well, in reality, I was entirely at her mercy.

Jane's legs quivered, before she started trying to rock her hips. "I love you so much," she whispered back.

Pressing my lips to hers. Those gorgeous fully lips... I listened to her moan in pleasure and continued thrusting into her, eliciting small squeaks of pleasure. As I pulled away, here eyes were pinpricks as she was lost in her own world.

"Please," she begged softly.

I continued thrusting slowly into her, feeling each tremor through her legs. Each pulse of her pussy as it clenched in pleasure. Releasing her hands I gently took her face in my hands and kissed her softly. "Please what?"

Jane's mouth dropped open and her chin quivered a moment, before she collected herself again. "Please... Fill me... I want it so bad."

Taking her words to heart, I took her hips in my hands and started thrusting as hard as I could. The slapping of our pelvises only broken by Jane's soft mewling. When I finally reached my peak, I pressed my lips to hers and erupted inside her. The pulses of my cock must have been the last straw, as Jane trembled and squealed into my mouth as she came violently around me. As the rhythmic contractions of her pussy muscles milked the last of my orgasm, Jane leaned into me.

"I could get used to this," she said, making us both giggle.

The rest of the shower was spent washing ourselves properly. When it was all said and done, we climbed out, dried and redressed in a matter of minutes. Taking Jane's hand, I kissed it softly, before following her out of the room. I kept my word and hid her preferences from the outside world. To everyone, she was the biggest baddest bitch on the block. To me, she was my cock hungry slut. And now I had her, I wasn't ever going to let her go. As we passed the room Grace and Margaret had entered, we could hear loud moaning and the slaps as someone obviously enjoyed a good spanking. The occupied door from earlier though, was now open, the room beyond empty. It also had a familiar scent to it, which wasn't surprising. It was, after all, probably occupied by a student in one of my classes. I just didn't know who yet.

"Come on, lets go," Jane said, opening the main door and leading me out.

"What time is it?" I asked, reaching for my phone. I had no idea how long we'd spent fucking, but we were already half way through our last lesson of the day.

"Come on love," Jane giggled. "We've gotta do some shopping. My treat." I gave her a strange look before she continued. "Grace already gave us the rest of the day off. Futa business is different from regular business. And if I'm not mistaken, you need some fitted underwear at the very least. And we still need to have a bit of a chat."

I just nodded. She was treating me the same way she always did. And that made me happy. The last thing I wanted was to be treated any different. And if Jane had to sacrifice part of herself for me, I'd never have forgiven myself. We swung by the office on the way to the exit in order to sign out. Grace had left standing orders, but that didn't stop Mrs Doris giving us stink eye the whole time. She obviously knew the situation and deliberately made things hard on us. But sooner than we thought, Jane and I were climbing into her car. As she started the engine, I decided I needed a few answers.

"So, are we dating?"

Jane paused as she backed out of the parking space, before pulling a face. "That's an interesting question... I suppose it depends on how much we wanna hide this."

"True," I mumbled. "Come out as closeted lesbians, or tell the school I'm a futa and have your name dragged through the mud."

Jane shook her head as she pulled onto the main road. "I don't care about that. Dad already loves you, you know that. Mum will just be happy I'm dating someone who isn't a pig. As for school, we'll be done here in a couple months and I've already got a scholarship lined up, thanks to you," she giggled. "I just guess it's up to you how much we tell people."

"Can we hold hands in public and kiss?" I asked softly.

Jane just laughed, "of course, love. Just no making me all gooey around others."

I smiled and padded her hand, "deal."

We drove in comfortable silence for a few minutes before Jane groaned. "Whos house are we staying at?" My surprised expression must have given me away, because she slapped her head lightly and sighed. "Sorry, things got all messed up today. You're not up to speed. Basically, I... Had a kink... As attractive as you were, you weren't a futa... God I sound like a bitch saying that out loud.

I just laughed and nodded my head. "Don't worry, I still have that photo of you from the swim carnival. You've been responsible for my orgasms for a long time now."

Now it was Jane's turn to laugh. "I better stay at the top of that list," she grinned. "But seriously. I had a kink. So I got myself tested for compatibility as a volunteer. I was so happy I got a positive result, I signed up straight away. Usually we just smile and give hand jobs, anything more and we can become addicted and it can cause problems if it's the wrong person."

"Why does that happen anyway?" I asked, a little concerned.

"It's to keep me available. You saw how much it hurt going a few hours without release. Usually a quick hand joe every few hours and you're right as rain. You were so backed up I'd have had to do it a few times regardless. I just wasn't expecting to find my receptive partner by a fluke."

I nodded and smiled at the thought. She was mine... All mine... Forever. "So what does this have to do with where we stay?"

"Right," Jane giggled. "The organisation runs things outside of school as well. There's more volunteers outside of schools to make things easier, but only students can come into schools regularly, so people like me are important. But I'm exclusive to you, which means when you need your release, I'm ALWAYS the first one to get the call, and I'll be expected to attend except in emergencies. So it will be easier if we sleep over at each other's houses."

The thought of doing what we just did while my parents were home made me blush. But she was right. I'd probably need another release before dinner time and again before bed. Hell, I might even need one through the night at this rate. "Any preference?"

Jane shrugged and pulled us into a parking space. She took out her phone and dialled a number.

"Hey dad, we got any plans tonight?" She paused. "So you don't need me then?... Awesome, I've ah... Found my match," Jane had to pull her phone away from her ear as her dad yelled something indiscriminately through the phone. The moment it went quiet, she put the phone back to her ear. "Yes, daddy, it's fine I promise. But I told you what would happen if this happened. I need to spend a night or two... That's a surprise... Yes daddy, I love you," Jane blew two kisses into the phone and hung up.

"I've got an overnight bag if you can wash these clothes I can wear them the day after next," she said with a smile.

I just leaned over and gave her a kiss, "sounds good. Mum hasn't seen you in a while."