The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 02

Story Info
Her 1st hand job - His Prom Date with Faye & More.
14k words
4.45
9.1k
4

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie's First Handjob

The two girls were leaving the auditorium following a rehearsal for the Fall concert the University held every October. Laura decided to tease Marcie as it was almost her favorite pastime other than sexual activity.

"So technically you're still a virgin, right, Marcie?"

"What do you mean technically?"

Laura laughed and said, "I mean, you ain't been boned in your cooch. That's what I mean."

Marcie felt the flush spreading upward and knew her face revealed her embarrassment at being put in this position.

"I'm not a virgin as far as you're concerned, Laura!" she spat out.

"Lord knows that's true!"

"You needn't bring the Lord into this conversation, Laura," Marcie said huffily.

Laura laughed and said, "You really need to get laid, girl."

"What! Well you've got some nerve. I'm saving my virginity ..." she caught herself and tried to change direction, but realized belatedly she couldn't and mumbled "what's left of it, anyway."

"Oho!" Laura cried, "Me thinks you protest a little too much my pussy licking friend."

"Was that Shakespeare you were just quoting?" Marcie asked sarcastically.

"No," Laura said with a smirk, "Just your tongue wagging the dog."

"What's that supposed to mean? Marcie asked, confused once again by her trombone playing roomie.

"It means you need to get laid. That's what it means."

"No--no, I don't ..."

But Laura was off and moving fast, forcing Marcie to run after her. When she finally caught up, Laura stopped and confronted her.

"Tell me the truth, Marcie. Have you even given a guy a handjob?"

"What? No!"

"Well, we'll have to fix that. It shouldn't be all that difficult. Let's change into our slutty outfits and hit one of the off campus bars.

She noted with interest that Marcie hadn't objected as they reached their dormitory.

"I don't have a slutty outfit," Marcie said abruptly, breaking their mutual silence.

"No? Well we're almost the same size. Hmmm" Laura said thoughtfully as she rummaged through her things. "Here try these on," and tossed a well worn pair of cutoff jeans at Marcie, hitting her in the chest.

Holding them up appraisingly, Marcie commented, "Were these ever washed?"

"Oh, fuck you, with your cleanliness vamp, lady. When's the last time you carried your laundry out to the Laundromat?"

Marcie blanched at the cutting remark because it had been a while and her dirty clothes lay in a big pile in the corner of the room.

"Sorry, I suppose I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, eh?"

"Damn right! So tell me, do they fit?"

Marcie wriggled out of her jeans and then squiggled into the tighter fitting cutoffs. "God, I don't think I can close the fly on these," she lamented.

"Sure you can, just suck in that tummy and see what happens. I do it all the time."

It took two tries but Marcie managed to close it and then let out a worried breath. "What about my top?"

"Anything tight will do, Marcie. "How 'bout that yellow thingy? It clings to your boobs, really highlights them."

"Mmm, okay! Is this bra okay with it?"

Laura moved to her side and gave each breast a loving squeeze before saying, "Yeah that should do the trick.

Laura dressed in similar fashion and they got into Laura's VW Bug and drove to Nipper's Bar and Grill just off the interchange of 95 and Glades.

They had agreed it was far enough from the campus to help avoid running into anyone they might know. Stupid of course, as they were only two and a half miles from the school and anyone with a car could easily get there. But that wasn't what really took them there. Laura remembered one wild Friday night and loved the tons of rowdy guys present.

Laura was positive Mr. Right would be there for Marcie and possible a partner for herself as well. As she drove she recalled giving her first handjob as well as her first blowjob to Dickie Marshall in one such place following a high school dance. To her way of thinking this was the perfect place for Marcie to experience her firsts as well.

Nipper's was not packed with rowdy guys as Laura promised. The men sitting at the bar were, or seemed to be in their fifties or older, and a major disappointment to the girls. To be fair, it was early and not the weekend. On the upside, their fake ID's were found acceptable and they sat at a table nursing beers and hoping Mr. Right would saunter in at any moment.

Just when Laura was deciding to approach one of the fifty-year-old men with a proposition that Marcie give him a handjob, a younger guy walked in and sat at the bar. He was carded and presented proof that he was 21 and ordered a beer.

Laura was beside herself and Marcie had to prevent her from running over and dragging him back to their table. "Look at him, for God's sake!" Marcie hissed. "He's not 21, he's like 15 or 16! He a kid!"

"He's not a kid, he's a man," Laura argued, "the bartender carded him and he passed. He's gotta be 21 or older!"

"Well he's not. Not in my book anyway!"

"I'm gonna go ask him," Laura said and got up from the table.

"Wait! Don't!" Marcie pleaded, to no avail. Laura was on her way to his side.

Halfway to the selected male, Laura realized she hadn't rehearsed what she was going to say and decided to wing it.

"Hi didn't we meet at the Grendell Walker concert last spring?"

"Huh?" he said surprised that anyone had bothered speaking to him, much less a terrific looking babe.

"Oh, I was sure it was you--you look so much like him. Um, I'm sorry, my name's Laura," she pointed at Marcie and said, "that's my girlfriend Marcie sitting over there."

"Yeah? Well, I'm Timmy, everyone calls me that, and I'm pleased to meet you both."

"So Timmy, the real reason I came over here is that ... don't go getting crazy when I tell you this, but ... we have this bet going, you know? Um, she says you can't possibly be a day older than 16, and I say you're at least 21 or 22."

Timmy sat there and said nothing for a minute.

"Well, help me win the bet, Timmy, which is it? I'll need proof to convince her, I'm right aren't I?"

"Is this a joke or something?" He said. "Is there a hidden camera recoding us?"

Laura waved her hand as she said, "No—No, not anything like that. It's just the bet, honestly!"

"If you must know, I'm 23 years old. I know I look young. I can't help that, but I graduated the University of Miami last year and I've got the diploma to prove it, but I'm damned if I'll show it to either of you!"

Laura saw that the bartender had taken notice of them. (He had, but he saw her as a prostitute trying to pick up a customer in his place of business, and that was strictly a no—no).

As he approached she was readying an explanation for him. She never got the opportunity to use whatever it was.

"Get out! Get out right now! We don't want or tolerate any soliciting in here. This is a respectable place! Now get the fuck out and take your girlfriend with you!"

Mortified, Laura turned to leave. Marcie had risen halfway from her chair at the bartender's outburst, but hadn't comprehended his meaning.

Laura beckoned to her as she approached the table on her way out. She had already passed Marcie, who stood rooted to the spot, thinking she was supposed to go over to the guy at the bar and talk to him.

She was about to do just that when the bartender came out from behind the bar and approached her, screaming, "That's included you too, lady. Get the fuck out means get the fuck out!" The sheer menace in his voice jolted her into action and she fled the bar to find Laura pacing the sidewalk outside looking panic stricken.

"What kept you? I thought you were right behind me!"

"Tell me what happened in there, Laura?"

And as Laura was explaining exactly what had transpired in the bar, Timmy came out, saw the girls talking and walked over to them.

"Jeez, I'm sorry ... um, Laura, right?"

"Yeah," Laura replied.

"That bartender's a nut case. He should have asked me if there was a problem. I made sure to tell him so just before I left. You girls okay?"

Both Marcie and Laura nodded their heads and Timmy continued, "So, about that bet," he turned to face Marcie and said, "You lose, I'm 23," as if that settled that. Of course it only served to confuse Marcie who nothing of the cock and bull story invented by Laura to garner Timmy's attention.

"What?" Marcie said.

"Yeah, you win, Marcie, isn't that great? Timmy's 23!"

"Suddenly Marcie understood, but she said not a word.

Timmy was now totally confused--until Laura whispered something in his ear.

"Hell yes!" he said; which confounded Marcie.

"Let's all get in my car," Laura said, and insisted they all get into the back seat.

"Are you crazy, Laura? Who's driving?"

"No one's driving just yet. Do you remember why we set out tonight, Marcie?"

"Of course I do ..." She went silent for a moment and then said, "You mean, Timmy?"

"Yes, I'm game. How do you want to start?"

Laura took charge, saying, "Timmy, you should know that Marcie here is a virgin. I mean totally. I doubt she's ever seen a penis, so if you don't mind, please take yours out and, um, display it for her.

Timmy unzipped and extracted his penis, which was semi-erect at the moment.

"Okay, Marcie you take it in hand and move up and down, he'll warn you if you're not doing it right."

Marcie stared at the first adult real life penis she had ever seen for a full minute, and then did as she was told only to marvel at the different textures of its flesh, from the silky feel of the shaft to the spongy velvet softness of his cockhead.

Laura then suggested she make a semi circle with her thumb and fingers and to gently glide them up and down Timmy's cock. Marcie did that and was amazed as his member grew larger and harder in response.

Timmy groaned.

After fifteen or twenty seconds of that, Laura told her to start softly squeezing the cock as she moved her hand up and down.

"How's she doing, Timmy?" Laura inquired indelicately.

He appeared not to notice that and answered, "It's wonderful. I never imagined I'd enjoy something like this tonight."

Just then, Marcie noticed a big drop of clear liquid at the tip and commented on it. Laura giggled and said, "Smear the clear stuff all over the head and keep stroking."

"Yeah, but is that his sperm?"

"No, sweetie, call it precum. Its designed to lubricate his shaft ... you know, to help entry into the vag."

Marcie smeared the fluid over the crown of Timmy's penis and saw for herself just how slippery it had become.

Laura laughed and Timmy's breathing rate doubled.

"Move your head closer so you can watch it as you masturbate him," Laura suggested. And when Marcie did so, added, "And pump him faster, sweetie."

"Can I use both hands?" Marcie inquired.

"Of course you can," Timmy replied.

Marcie did and seconds later, Timmy groaned--Marcie felt his testicles tighten, and realized his penis was pulsing within her hands.

"Oh, boy!" Timmy moaned.

Marcie felt the surge within his cock a split second before he ejaculated over her hand, his belt and slacks and even had some remnants land in her hair when her face got to close to the action.

She couldn't bring herself to stop milking him and probably would've continued if Laura hadn't told her to stop.

"Did I do okay Timmy?" Marcie asked shyly.

He ran a hand over her face and smiled. "You were wonderful, Marcie. I'd let you jerk me off anytime; anytime at all."

Laura intervened before Marcie got mushy and wanted to try blowing him, or promising to do that or more at some future time. To Laura's way of thinking this was a one night-stand and nothing more.

Marcie beamed with satisfaction. She felt like she'd passed a major test, and in some respects she had. And so she only vaguely heard Laura telling Timmy to clean the splooge off himself and go home.

To Marcie she suggested she taste his sperm, just to see what it was like. Marcie never hesitated—she'd been wondering about it anyway and got a little sample on her pinky and stuck it in her mouth.

Mmmm, another first, she told herself. There's really no taste to it, not really, she thought and that settled that.

Mark's Prom Date

Mrs. Morgenstern left Mark with one last meaningful piece of advice which he used as the limousine pulled away from the Morgenstern's house the following night. But first let's describe just how lovely Fay appeared that night of nights in a high school senior's life. She wore a pink micro-mini dress that showed her glamorous legs off to perfection.

On arriving at her house with the appropriate corsage, Fay had given him a chaste peck on the lips while her mother looked on with a strictly parental smile. He presented Fay with the corsage, and managed a helpless look toward Rita, her mother, who gallantly relieved him of the duty of pinning it on her, just above her breast.

"Have fun, kids," she said, adding only an admonishment to get home at a reasonable hour. But she did wink at Mark and wiggled her tongue at him while smiling lewdly behind her daughter's back.

They posed for a minute or two while Mrs. Morgenstern took pictures, then waved goodbye to her as the limo driver stood beside the limo's door, holding it open for them.

Fay stared wide-eyed at the sleek limousine she would be riding in for a moment before climbing in. Her pink prom dress rode up to the top of her long legs. Mark wasn't positive, but thought she might have gone commando for the night. There had been a rumor going round the school that several girls had planned on doing just that. Was Fay one of them?

Being a typical teenager, Fay didn't think that Mark would go around to the other side to get in and kept moving inward, revealing even more leg to Mark and the driver as she did. Mark gulped and slid into the limo after her. Fay giggled as he settled in beside her.

No sooner had the limo pulled away from the Morgenstern residence then Fay jumped into his arms and said, "You are such a naughty boy, peeking up my dress like that!"

"Isn't that why you chose such a short one?" And before she could reply, he added, "I think it's perfect. You should show off those magnificent legs of yours."

The pleasant surprise on her face told him all he needed to know and he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. It wasn't the first time they'd kissed, but Fay put more into it than ever before; first moaning into his mouth, then telling him that she was willing to go further this night than ever before with him.

When their lips parted, her eyes were sparkling and she whispered, "You never kissed me like that before!"

He didn't wait, but kissed her again, sending his tongue swirling into her accepting mouth. When it ended, she said, "He can't see us, can he?"

Mark replied, "No, not through that tinted glass he can't," and quieted her fear of being watched.

Mark recalled her mother's advice to reach under her dress while kissing her. He thought he'd go for it with the next kiss.

Then with one smooth movement his hand darted up her dress and found her panty clad cunt. His fingers ran lightly up and down her slit. To his surprise Fay parted her legs giving him greater access to her pussy and he took advantage slipping one finger under the elastic leg band and then a second.

"Are you sure he can't see back here?"

"Yes, I sat up front and couldn't see a thing," Mark lied, not caring what, if anything the driver could see."

No sooner had the words left his mouth than Fay had her dress hiked up, revealing her lovely panty clad pussy to his eyes. She giggled lewdly and told him that she and another girl had shaved one another, and added that several of the girls had agreed to go commando on this night of nights.

"Did you and your shaving partner do more than shave one another?" he teased while tracing a finger over her recently shaven pubes.

"I'll never tell," she said coquettishly, then hissed from sucking in her breath as his finger found her opening and slipped inside her.

"Uh—huh!" she gasped. "Oh, you naughty boy!" but didn't tell him to stop. Otherwise she wasn't complaining at all. In fact, had him pause while she rose up and pulled her panties off, giving him total access to her cunt. She proved to be a surprisingly hot number that night and Mark never questioned her motives, but went along, pushing his luck.

Mark added a second finger, pushing both deep inside of her, and slowly easing them back.

Fay moaned happily, "Ohhhh, soooo nice!"

He fingered her faster.

Fay started to squeak with pleasure. He pulled the fingers from her sodden hole and put them into his mouth, sucked them clean, then showed them to her.

Wide-eyed, Fay asked, "So, how do I taste?"

"I'm sure you've tasted yourself many times already, but to answer your question ... you taste wonderful."

That earned him a torrid frenching that lasted several minutes, during which he renewed his finger-fucking and made her cum at least once. Only then did he feel confident enough to say, "Lemmie see those tits of yours, Fay," he said in as raspy a voice as he'd ever used.

Once again, she didn't hesitate, but pushed the shoulder straps aside and lowered the front of her gown.

Her tits weren't that much to look at, and she knew it, but to Mark's horny eyes, they were lovely twin orbs, plum sized with strawberry tipped nipples that rose up under his palms and fingertips.

"Are you certain the driver can't see us?"

"Sure I am. Who'd rent his limo if he didn't guarantee complete privacy?" Then he leaned in to nip at each breast while she shivered under his touch.

"Oh, baby, Oh, baby!" she moaned. "I wish I'd known you were this hot weeks ago."

Mark laughed, thinking about her black boyfriend that she'd let fuck her while dating Mark, who only received chaste kisses and wouldn't have known about it at all had her mother, Rita not told him while they were fucking a night earlier.

He pushed the thoughts from his mind and kissed her again, and resumed his fingering of her snatch.

"Oh, Mark ... I think you made me cum!"

He hadn't, but she was feeling pretty good and in a sexy whisper, said, "Show me your cock, Mark."

Mark opened his fly and took it out. Fay looked at it for a moment in the darkness of the backseat, then reached out to hold it.

"Geez, it's a big one, Mark. I had no idea you were this big."

"So now that you've got it, what are you going to do with it?"

She giggled, kissed the head and began jerking him off. He struggled out of his suit jacket as she stroked him. From the way she was handling him Mark realized she hadn't had much experience at it. After a couple minutes he stopped her before he came, saying he wanted to get a closer look at her pussy.

She was fine with that and lay down on the wide seat, hiked her gown up and spread her legs.

"I've never seen a shaven pussy before, he told her. That pleased her no end, and she said, "If you eat me, I'll suck you. Sound fair, Mark?"

He made no reply other than to begin eating her and licking her clit until she was squirming and begging him to stop, He kept at her, refusing to listen to her protests.

Fay squealed and shrieked "No! No! No!" and tried to get away from him, but Mark kept his face buried in her sticky vulva, as her shrieks got more and more desperate, then turned into sobs as she came and came again.

"Jesus, Mark ... I never expected that! You never ... You never did anything like that on our dates!"

He wanted to tell her she'd never given him the chance, but decided to keep it simple and said, "I'm going to fuck you now, if you've calmed down some. You should have another orgasm before we get to the restaurant and meet the other kids. You ready?"

"You're serious?"

"I sure am. Don't you want this nice cock inside you?"