The Newly Weds

Story Info
Tracy just got married but isn't happy, yet.
5.1k words
3.89
28.5k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cold breeze blew in through the slightly opened window, as she reached down to pull up the sheet that was barely disturbed from their lovemaking, she shivered and noted the slight stiffening of her nipples to the cold air.

"Without the help of any fantasies" she thought, as her minded drifted back over the last two months.

That urgent, quickie snatched in the back of the camper van the night before the wedding, their first time, borne out of drink not lust, the mischief of being together when her strict father was sitting just a few feet away on the porch sipping his malt whisky

The fumbling and frustrating failure on their wedding night, drink not helping his libido that time...

The honeymoon that quickly turned into a sightseeing trip to the most beautiful places in Italy, and the sound of snoring rather than passion as the exertions of walking, not sex, took hold.

Returning to a cold and wet Scotland, the mundane life of work, eat and the brief fumble that passed as foreplay foretelling another bland session that worked her mind more than her body.

She was happier than usual this evening, deep dark fantasises had spilled into her mind as Malcolm had made that first grab for her breast, fantasises that had helped her achieve her first, if inconsiderable, orgasm with him.

The bedroom door opened and Malcolm walked in, his flaccid penis, the first thing she looked at, barely visible above his testicles, the dark course hair curling messily around it. Her eyes lifted to the tall glass in his hand, a vodka and coke no less, she smiled as he handed it to her and she took a long swallow.

"What's wrong Tracy?" there was something strange, almost choking in his voice as he asked.

"What, eh, nothing, why do you ask?"

"You aren't happy, I can see that, what is it?" His reply startled her a bit, she was bored in bed, but like him, she wasn't that experienced, she was his first, she had been shocked to learn, but then at 23 and just a year older she had only been with a couple of men herself, well, excluding that night after prom, but then that didn't count, there were women as well...

She laughed, "silly, I'm not unhappy, we are just back from honeymoon, I need a new job, or time to adjust to being a kept woman," smirking at their little joke, he was rich after all, a real trust fund child, "but we have this lovely house, we have good friends, and we have each other, why wouldn't I be happy?"

He hung his head and she saw a tear in the corner of his eye, her mind racing she wondered what could be upsetting him and then he hit her with it, "you think I'm lousy in bed, you want someone else!"

It was a statement not a question, and for that split second she almost thought he could read her mind, before he continued:

"You know I was a virgin, growing up with the money and the clothes and the good stuff around me, I always thought the girls were just after my money, I wanted the right person, I waited for you and now I disappoint you."

There was an awkward silence, she wanted to break it but somehow she knew that he felt her disappointment, that he knew she had had to fantasise to achieve her lone orgasm, not that it was anything to write home about, had one of the girls been blabbing after their talk the other weekend?

"No she said," finally, "it takes time for us to get to know each other that way, we need to learn about each other and what we like, what gets us going."

She took a long pull of her vodka and as she sat back the sheet fell away, exposing her naked breasts.

He looked at them, for a moment her heart quickened as he reached over, only for it to end with his pulling the sheet back up, standing up and moving quickly, he shut the window, "sorry, you must be cold".

"He had noticed the slightly erect nipples, he does see me", she thought through her disappointment, "why didn't he take it as a sign I'm horny?"

"What do I need to do" he asked, as if there had been no break, "I love you, I want you, I want to please you"

"you can start by getting those silly ideas out your head" was her immediate response, "you need to be more spontaneous, but talk to me, ask me what I want, explore with your hands, your mouth, that lovely cock of yours" He gasped at her use of the word cock, "what have I got myself into" she thought, he is so reserved, how can I break this shell.

"Here, grab that laptop and get into bed with me, no don't look like that, don't think about it, grab it and get here beside me", her voice had gotten sterner when she had seen the indecision on his face, but he did as she had said and grabbed her laptop and climbed in beside her.

She sat up opening the laptop and quickly searched for some porn films to watch.

"We are going to cuddle together and watch these people fuck", angry with herself as much as annoyed as he flinched at the curse word, "and if you feel anything during it, you act on it", she planted a kiss on his mouth, turned round to switch of the light and hit enter.

The girls walked into the living room on the screen and immediately started to kiss and fondle each other through their skimpy pretend schoolgirl outfits, as they stripped each other, passionately kissing, Tracy moved her hand onto Malcolm's thigh, he hadn't stirred at all.

The brunette by now was tonguing the blond mercilessly, the way that porn movies often depict such lesbian scenes, her tongue moved between vagina and anus, back to vagina, clit, all the while the blonde girl was making those silly noises and pretending like she was loving every second of the poorly staged lesbianism.

Tracy's hand moved up Malcolm's thigh a little, gently, almost caressing, but despite the switch on screen, the blond was now working her way down the brunette's body with kisses that seemed almost real, swirling her tongue deliciously round a rather large dark nipple, there was no reaction.

"Shit" she thought, "he isn't even the slightest bit turned on, his naked wife in bed watching shitty lesbian porn and his cock hasn't twitched once, maybe some guy on girl will help"

Just as she was moving to select a different film, she had seen a fair few on the screen with 5 stars, a masculine voice on the screen startled the girls who pretended to be shy and try and cover up.

The movie turned from an indifferent bit of lesbianism to some real hard-core porn, within minutes the girls were hogtied, cocks rammed in and out their mouths as they were face fucked brutally, pussy was being decimated by long hard cocks as the girls were spit roasted, men appeared from nowhere and the girls were being reamed in all their holes at once, Tracy was squirming a bit by now, feeling not moisture, wetness dripping out her, as the girls were pulled up onto beams that had now appeared beside the bed, the nipple clamps that bound them together were matched by the chains that had been brutally clamped to their red pussies, a butt plug had appeared and was being blown up the in the blonds arse as she squirmed and squealed, the brunette was being whipped with a nasty looking crop that made her jump, pulling the chains and making them both cry out.

The girls on screen were being dominated, humiliated and made to cry, Tracy slid her hand up a fraction more, she could just start to tickle Malcolm's testicles now, Tracy was desperate, Malcolm just grunted and moved just enough to keep himself out her reach.

Red and tear stained the girls were released from their bonds, the blond looked like she had really been crying, but it wasn't over for them, men appeared all around them both, they were fucking the girls on a table that had somehow appeared now, both on their backs, each with a cock so far down their throats you could see the action of their tormentors fucking them hard, as a cock pounded either an anus or a pussy.

Soon the cum started to fly, faces and tits were plastered, pussy or anus was zoomed in on, hot white cum oozing out, there were 11 guys it seemed, and as the last one shot a load over both faces, mouths agape tongues out, the girls were forced to clean each other, everywhere.

The final act of degradation, urine splattered over supposedly eager faces, bodies, into gaping mouths, the girls shared the mix of cum and urine with eager kisses.

Malcolm's cock remained flaccid throughout!

The movie had ended and Tracy had been much more blatant, grabbing Malcolm's still flaccid penis and rubbing, pulling, willing him to react.

He looked at her and her frustration only mounted as he said, "so what should I learn from that?"

She could almost feel the moisture creeping back up into her vagina, "What did you enjoy in it" the terse reply.

"Oh, was I to enjoy it", he seemed almost comical saying that, "I thought I was to watch what was happening to learn, but it all seemed a bit fake and over the top, most of it would have been CGI".

Almost cringing now, and fearing for her future sex life, Tracy opened up a bit.

"What about the two girls kissing and being with each other, I thought you men liked that? You might think it was fake but the only thing fake in that was the pretend enjoyment, everything that happened happens, in real life, people do things like that!"

"It wasn't about all those acts, those are just things that people do for enjoyment, it was meant to show the spontaneity, the girls got caught, they were dominated, they were humiliated, they were used for enjoyment, they were supposedly not expecting anything other than a bit of time to enjoy themselves, do you understand?"

"I, I think so, Malcolm stammered, let me think about that, and, to confirm Tracy's disappointed he kissed her, almost a peck on her cheek, and turned round, "got work in the morning darling, night night".

2

Malcolm's car was just pulling out the drive, even as she heard the crunch of the gravel her hand moved down to her breast, squeezing and pulling at the same time, her fingers quickly moved to her nipples, pinching them hard as her mind raced back to the picture of that gorgeous blond girl, she mimicked the sensation of those hard biting clamps as she pinched and crushed her now rock hard nipple.

Her right hand had worked its way down through the patch of neatly trimmed triangle of hair, now rubbing her hand over already swollen lips she let her index finger slip down to tease, just the most delicate of pushes against her anus, as she thought of that girl being sodomised, first by those giant cocks, and then that plug. Tracy's finger pushed in just a tad as she gasped, her other hand moved from her tender nipple and without hesitation slipped onto her pussy, two fingers already deep in her now soaking pussy.

The finger in her arse felt good, she worked it in rhythm with the two in her pussy feeling the floods of excitement as she remembered that pretty little girl bent over and fucked in both holes.

She worked her fingers out, her wetness glistening in the light pouring through the window and orgasmed loud and hard at the merest touch of her clit.

As her thighs twitched she slipped another finger into her anus, feeling the pressure and ending the new sensation, the heady wave of exhilaration started to subside and she set to work, fingers pounding her butt hole as her other hand worked first with two fingers inside, the heel of her hand rubbing over her mound and teasing her clit, then out and circling her swollen clit, teasing, tweaking, building up until she exploded, waves of pleasure pouring out of her as rapidly as her own juices.

She pulled the fingers out her butt and daringly explored the taste of the fingers that had been deep inside her vagina, the musky taste intoxicating as she licked and sucked her fingers dry.

"Wow" she said aloud, knowing that her screams of ecstasy would have been far louder for any passer-by "how the fuck could he not do that to me"!

Time passed slowly until Malcolm returned from work, Tracy had enjoyed her session in the morning but knew she had not satisfied her need, she had dare not, she wanted to be ready to see what Malcolm had picked up.

The time from his return until bed was excruciating, she had tried to talk about what they had watched but he said he was thinking, she had tried to grab his cock a few times, but he always seemed to move in just that way so she couldn't quite.

Bedtime came, she had a quick shower, nothing was going to dampen her ardour, but he seemed to take hours, just laughing when she invited him to share her shower, telling her not to be silly as she offered to 'wash his back'.

As he walked into the bedroom she was on her feet and up against him in seconds, kissing deep into his mouth as her hands finally got hold of him.

He just smiled as she pulled away, and tried to pull over to the bed, but not letting go of his semi erect penis she dropped to her knees and, still pulling and twisting, just as she had seen the blond do, she started to lick his shaft, stopping as she came to the underside of its head before twirling her tongue around it.

He gasped as she worked with only her tongue and her hand, his cock finally fully erect, in fact, she thought a wee bit longer than usual, as she, for the first time, slipped her lips over the head and started to slowly suck him into her eager mouth.

It didn't take long, she had sucked cock before and was disappointed when she felt that tell-take juddering as he reached his climax, she quickly stopped, about to rise to her feet as the first ribbon of white sticky cum shot out and hit her full in the throat, the second splatting onto her breast as she rose.

She quickly sank back to her knees and placed him back in her mouth, a few more squirts and he was already drooping, her soaking wet womanhood knew it wasn't getting entered tonight, but there was hope.

She looked up at him, his penis just touching her chin, as she opened her mouth to show him what he had done, he looked down with an apologetic look in his face as she quickly swallowed his load. She wasn't sure, it tasted funny, that was the first time she had had a guy cum in her mouth, but she remembered the feel of the goo running down her neck and breast, it made her even wetter and tingle that bit more as she flashed back to prom night.

Malcolm grabbed the towel that he had just discarded and started to clean her up, "sorry" he said, as he moved to the bed and sat down.

"That was great, you surprised me, I couldn't help it. Did you pick that up from that movie?" The words tumbled out and she almost wept, he hadn't pulled her over, he didn't touch her aching pussy, her frustration mounted even more.

"Sort of" she replied, "I wanted to know what you had picked up and let you know it's okay to try things".

"Sorry" was all he could muster, as a silence fell over them.

It took a few minutes of just looking at each other before he suggested that now he knew maybe they could try watching another movie together.

Tracy hoped against hope as they settled in together and she went into her browser history to pick a different movie from the site she had found.

Malcolm asked if Tracy had any favourites that she wanted to share, the 10 minute argument that ensued as she indignantly pointed out that she had only been on this site for him ensured she was no longer left frustrated, that way anyway, and it was with no real passion that she found a movie in the group sex, domination category.

3.

The movie they had shared last night was not dissimilar, there were 3 women this time, a matriarch, hardly a MILF in Tracy's mind, who was teaching her, supposed, daughters about lesbian sex.

There was some good strap-on and dildo play, but it had gone on a bit too long before the males had joined in.

The girls were used just as hard as before, the urine stuff had started during their lesbian sex and at the start of their subjugation, the internal cum shots a bit more spread out so they were made to clean each other out, and the punishments dished out by the older woman who also liked to suck cock and fuck any arse she could find, even one of the men. The difference was the attractive girl, to Tracy, this time, was a real red-head, right down to the unshaven mess of ginger hair covering her mound and pussy...

Tracy had made repeated attempts to get a reaction from Malcolm, but even when she got hold of him he just smiled meekly and turned back to the movie.

The night ended the same way, Malcolm gave no signs of interest and went to sleep, Tracy had found her interest and even tried to use Malcolm's hands to play with her pussy, he again just smiled and worse yet, lifted that hand and pointed at the screen like it was some must watch documentary.

Her frustration grew at the realisation it was Friday night, no work and she had arranged to meet her friends at 9:00 am for breakfast then shopping, she was hot bothered and getting angry as she tried to go to sleep in the damp patch she had created for herself...

The next morning was a strange one.

She had gotten ready, nothing fancy, jeans and a blouse, and was on the way out the door as the first text came in, Julie had an emergency and couldn't meet them.

So unlike Julie, she tried to call but her phone went straight to answer machine, and as it did the next text came in, it was Malcolm, from upstairs.

'Hey, going to be a bit busy today, take some extra cash and get dinner for you and the girls, see you tonight about 8, don't be early'.

She shouted up to Malcolm but there was no reply, so shouting "Ciao" she left for town.

The talk occasionally swung back to their previous discussions on Tracy's revelations in bed, but Tracy was too angry, she told them to drop it and head to the far side as there was some boutique shops and a great wee restaurant for an early dinner, all on Malcolm.

The looks said, 'marital problems' the smiles said let's do it, and it was well passed 10 before Tracy got home, slightly tipsy from the bottle of wine and the vodkas she had at dinner, "Taxi's take plastic" she giggled as the door closed behind her.

"Where do you think you have been?" the voice was stern, no, harsh, and demanding, and she just stared at the figure of Malcolm, naked, standing at the foot of the stairs.

"Well?" he demanded, and she just shrugged and said "Dinner, like you said" and made to push past him to get upstairs.

Grabbing her arm and almost twisting it right up her back he screamed at her "well that is not good enough, you've been out being a whore, haven't you, couldn't wait to see what you picked up from that filth you watch and try it out".

She was shocked, scared, upset, her arm hurt, he had never even raised his voice to her and now, now she could feel his fingers crushing her upper arm as it pulled hard across her back.

"Fuck off" it was almost drunken but she was sobering up, "let the fuck go of me".

He glared down at her, then, without warning he let her arm go, grabbed her shoulder, spun her round and ripped her blouse wide open.

It happened almost as fast as the buttons went flying and startled she made to grab closed the remnants of her blouse.

He struck her then, firmly, right across the cheek, "Don't you dare try and hide your whoring body from me, I'll see the evidence for myself".

He grabbed the back of her tattered blouse and yanked it back, she toppled into him as it tore from her body, as he grabbed her around the waist, breaking the fall.

His hand quickly reached to her bra and she screamed as it tore, feeling like it took flesh from her back as it snapped apart.

"You bastard" she hissed, and he hit her again, the other cheek, just as hard.

Terrified she tried to back away, the hand marks, clearly visible in livid red across either cheek, as the tears streamed down her face.

He had 8 inches on her in height, and used them all to grab her by the waist band of her jeans, he literally lifted her by them, her body folding in half as she squirmed and tried to break free. "Get the fuck of, what are you doing, you bastard", he blanched slightly at the profanity, she had always been as polite as he was, but was unmoving as he kicked open their bedroom door and, a few steps in, dropped her on the ground.

12