The Newly Weds Pt. 03

Story Info
Tracy demands answers.
2.7k words
4.25
4.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 is almost an interlude, Tracy has just found out that she has just eaten her best friend to an amazing orgasm, but hasn't a clue what is going on. No sex, just a short interlude on the night's actions.

*****

10

Tracy's mind was all over the place, "did Malcolm know about prom night, how could he they didn't know each other until months after that?"

"The person she had grown up with had just sat on her face, shit Tracy had rimmed her to an amazing orgasm, okay they had been part of things on prom night together but that was as teenagers after a bit of drink and drugs."

"But shit, that was mind-blowing just now, and was that Julie doing all that to her after she had been face fucked by her husband?"

It was only seconds to think all that, not even enough time for Julie to have finished trembling from that orgasm or even move off Tracy's prone body, but Tracy demanded "would someone tell me what the fuck is going on here?"

She felt the blindfold being eased off, the room was mostly dark, just a couple of candles either side of the bed, and it didn't take Tracy long to focus, she looked down her body right into the shaved pussy of her best pal Julie, glistening and red, Julie for her part was obviously still coming down and Tracy quickly thought "damn, I must be good."

Shaking that out her mind she looked to Malcolm who was now turning back to the bed. He reached up and unlocked the cuffs that were holding Tracy's arms above her head. Tracy gently moved her arms as painful pins and needles coursed through them.

Tracy looked again at the naked form of her best friend, then at the naked, and very erect penis of her husband, breaking eye contact with that surprise, "twice in one night, hmm" she thought" she looked up at his face, "how can he look so excited and worried at the same time" she thought.

"I have some drinks ready," said Malcolm, as he reached into an ice bucket and dropped a couple of cubes into the glasses on the bedside.

Handing one to Tracy, he walked to the other side of the bed where Julie was gently lifting herself of Tracy's body and sitting up grabbed the proffered drink and gulped half of it down.

"Damn bitch, you're talented" she said, smiling sheepishly at Tracy, before taking another pull on her drink.

Tracy had managed to sit up, and with the pain in her arms lessening she too managed to take a good long drink.

"Would someone like to explain?" Tracy demanded, staring straight at Malcolm.

11

"Well," began Malcolm, "I didn't know what to do, you put on these films and asked me to watch and learn, I didn't understand, were you telling me you preferred women, did you want other men, did you need both to keep you satisfied?"

Malcolm stared straight at Tracy, taking a seat in the chair at the side of the bed, and continued,

"I was confused and scared and, well, you know I know people at work, and there are people I know through my parents, but I didn't know anyone I could talk to about this kind of thing. Then it dawned on me, Julie is your best friend, you grew up together, you told me you tell her everything, so I thought I would talk to her."

"Whilst you were getting ready this morning I got her phone number and called and asked if she could arrange to meet with you later and help me out because I was scared I was about to lose you"

"She laughed at me at first but I must have convinced her because she agreed and said she would cancel with you as you had the other girls to go with anyway and told me to tell you to stay out late in case there was a real problem."

Julie smiled over at Tracy at this point, Tracy just frowned not sure where this was heading despite the events that had just occurred.

"Anyway, long story short, I explained to Julie that I was a virgin when we got together, she was shocked at that," said Malcolm, eyeing Julie warily, as she, for her part at least blushed.

"I explained that we hadn't had much sex because I knew I wasn't making you happy and I kept making up excuses..."

"Oh, but!" exclaimed Tracy.

"No, shush" Malcolm broke in, "I told her the truth and then told her about our wee chat and you showing me those videos, where the women were happy with women, and wanted beaten and humiliated and used like cheap sluts by loads of men. I told her that you said to watch and learn and I did try to pay attention but I couldn't see what I was meant to learn".

Malcolm sighed and shook his head for a moment, as he did Tracy, a tear in her eye, went to go over to him before realising she was still tied at the ankles with her legs apart.

"Oh Malcolm," was all she could say as he lifted his head.

"Anyway Julie came over and we sat in the kitchen when I explained all this, Julie," Malcolm looked straight at her, "do you want to leave the room whilst I tell her what we discussed?"

"NO", she was blunt, "You are telling it fine, and I told you a few things and none of it is nothing I wouldn't have said to my best friend if we hadn't decided what we were doing!" "I'm staying".

Is there a stranger sight than a hot, busty babe crossing her arms defiantly and then realising she is in the nude and having to make adjustments?

"Hmmm, okay," Malcolm pondered a few seconds, and then "Well first thing is Julie asked if I was really a virgin and it took me a while to convince her that you were the only one I had been with, then she asked why I didn't watch porn movies like all other kids."

"I got to embarrass her just about as much when I reminded her who my parents were and what sort of scrutiny we lived under when I was at home, where was I going to get to check out porn?" "Of course I explained my concerns about women only wanting the family money when I was at Uni, and besides that stuck up idiot I boarded with treated women as objects, I could just imagine his observations if I googled a bit of porn in the digs."

"I think Julie realised what a blank I was when it came to the art of pleasing women in the bedroom, so she said it might be an idea for her to watch the films we had watched to see if she could see what you were suggesting I learn."

"We watched them together, which was very embarrassing, and all Julie had to say was something like what the fuck, why do you two have to swear so much about sex?"

Julie laughed at that and before Malcolm could continue she glared at Tracy. "What the fuck bestie that was some crazy porn shit you pulled up, no wonder he didn't have a clue what you wanted."

Tracy clearly made to answer but Malcolm started again, "That's kind of what she said to me and, well, and she said she didn't know what to make of it from those movies, so maybe we should just talk a bit more."

"It wasn't easy but I love you Tracy so I answered all the questions about what I do and what you do, and what I know, and how I do things, well, the last bit was easy because I didn't know most of what she was talking about".

"So we decided that what we would do was kind of break the movies down, so we sat and wrote down, so they all started out with women together, then groups of men. The women together was different, one they were loving and gentle, the other was what everything else was, the women were used and abused and wanted it, supposedly."

"I tried to ask Julie about your past, had you done any of that sort of thing, I knew you had had male lovers, but she wouldn't tell me about you, said that had to come from you."

"So I was kind of stumped until Julie started pointing things out, the women together they performed on each other, they used their tongues, the second one had lots of toys, lots of kissing and touching, even when the men came in those bits were still there, either woman to woman or man to woman, so I could pay attention to that, no?"

"Okay it was harder with the men, but there was some of that stuff and mostly the men mixed up what they did to the women, Julie said so it made them last longer, but if done to make sure the woman is having a good time it can have great effects."

"I asked about the hitting and tying up and urinating and all that stuff, Julie was very embarrassed because I obviously found out she likes at least some of that stuff, she said it could be very empowering and rewarding for some women as long as they knew they were actually really safe, she then said lots of men enjoy the same kind of treatment and offered to show me some "ball busting" I might want to try, I think she was joking" his eyes cast a funny look Julies way.

"After lunch, because I needed time to think, I told Julie I thought I understood better and asked her if she would answer some questions for me, I think she might have regretted saying as long as it wasn't about your past..."

"So I asked her how to play with you, you know, down below, she was very patient in trying to explain it to me, but I think she wasn't sure I got it and said I should ask you to show me."

"Likewise when I asked her how to use my mouth, she was very patient but again said I should ask you to tell me. Then I asked her what it would taste like, she got very red and said everyone would taste a bit different, but if you were clean and healthy I would enjoy it. I realised why she got red then and asked if she was a lesbian, she almost hit me, but explained she is bisexual, but only found out late in high school."

Tracy and Julie shared a knowing look at each other, but Malcolm continued oblivious,

"Once we got that far it became obvious to me, so I asked Julie what she would do if she was in my place, I asked her to imagine that she wanted to surprise you and give you the best sex she could, she took her time and suggested that, if things had worked out the same way and you had shown her the same movies, she would do pretty much what we just did, and the other stuff we had planned before you recognised who she was a wee bit too early."

"So whilst you were out with your friends in the best that Edinburgh has to offer, Julie took me to some of the sleaziest that there is on offer and we bought lots of toys and gadgets and all kinds of things to use in the bedroom, although some of them Julie said weren't for the bedroom, whatever that meant at the time."

"When we got home Julie texted Toni and asked her to make sure you were late back as I had a surprise for you, and then she started to explain how to do things to you."

"Sorry, I didn't have a clue, so Julie said that she would show me some of them but I would have to tell you in the morning, I must have looked a right sight when she said she would have to use them on herself and it dawned on me what would have to happen."

"I couldn't have another woman doing stuff in our house, and thought I'd just have to try what I thought I had picked up."

"It was getting late by then, so we were having a last drink and it hit me, I said to Julie, you're bisexual, you know Tracy, I hope you think she is sexy, would you show me how to do those things to her? Oh she said no straight away, and went back to explaining how to use stuff, but after another few minutes she asked me what I meant when I asked her to show me on you."

"So we had a chat about how we could make that work and then we changed the plan from me trying to do those things to what actually happened, and as I say, it was just about to be revealed when you found out anyway."

Malcolm stopped and took a larger than usual gulp of his whisky, he looked at the women and then got up and took their empty glasses. Saying not a word he headed out the bedroom.

"SO." Demanded Julie, "what did you mean by those videos, were you trying to get him to redo prom night when he can't even fuck you to a good orgasm, you haven't even shown him how to play with you, never mind eat you, what did you want?"

Tracy shook her head and stared for a minute, her mouth opened a few times before she finally said,

"Julie, I googled a free porn site and got one, the layout wasn't great so the first video I picked was one of the 5 star rated 'hottest videos' on the site, the intro underneath read like it was a couple of girls caught making out, spanked and fucked, you know me well enough, I'm at least bi-curious and thought girl on girl he'll learn fingering and tongue action, I like a bit of rough, so some spanking or discipline would be kinky, and I never expected a full on football team to do the girls, it read like 1 guy."

"The second night he pissed me off by suggesting I watch loads of porn, so I went for the same kind so he could see lots of guys satisfying the girls thinking it might teach him its more than an in and out after kissing my tits, most of it was pretty naff to be honest but I thought he'd pick up women like to be fingered and tongued, that we need warmed up."

"To be honest when I got home and he acted like that I was shit scared thinking he really thought I was screwing about on him, the rough stuff was scary as hell before I knew, I wasn't expecting it, but already I look back and loved it, and after the blindfold went on, was that all you?"

"Yes," smiled Julie, "he bit your ear when he was talking to you, and fuck was it hard keeping quiet, but yeah, and I even got to hit you with a cane, but Malcolm thought that looked too sore so he switched it for a riding crop."

"Bitch" retorted Tracy, "I'll get you back for that."

"Oh how, you think I'm going to let you tie me up and have your wicked way?"

"Well, depending on my hubbie I'm pretty sure you want more of my pleasing you," Tracy smirked.

Malcolm walked in just then, he had fresh drinks and handed them to the ladies, he looked unsure as he passed it to Tracy, who just smiled up at him.

"I better let your legs go" Malcolm said, realising that Tracy was still tied with her legs wide apart on the bed.

"Why?" Tracy blurted out, "were they going to be untied before I realised it was Julie, did you not say there was more to come, something about you resuming the use of this whores body?"

She gulped down half her drink, put the glass on the bedside and lay back.

"We don't really need the blindfold now, do we?"