The Newlywed Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers

I closed the door softly and quickly used the bathroom, managing to get back into bed without David being none the wiser. I tried to fall asleep, but of course that wasn't easy. My mind was still filled with what had just happened. I wanted to convince myself that it hadn't turned me on, but that was impossible. Try as I might, I couldn't get David's words out of my head. I had never heard my son use words like 'fuck' and 'cock,' and I was shocked to find that rather than being offended by it I had gotten excited. Worse yet, my curiosity took things farther still, and while I tried to restrain my thoughts part of me began wondering if what David had said about having a big cock was true. "My god, Marina," I sighed to myself, "you can't think about things like that. He's your son, for god's sake. But the battle between my morality and my sexuality was ending, and I knew which side had won. If there was any question of that it was decisively answered when David came into the room. I lay in the darkness, pretending to be asleep, but secretly I watched him undress. I knew he had an athletic build; only this morning we'd gone to the beach together, but of course, I was feeling something entirely different now.

I hadn't spent a lot of time with my son the last few years and hadn't become aware of the changes in him until now. David clearly wasn't a boy any more; I'd been too caught up in my own life lately to realize he was now a man, and a very sexual one at that, with the same desires of any other man. And I was a woman, a sexually deprived woman with the needs of any other woman. Maybe I was dirty, only a depraved woman could be so wanton as to look at her own son this way, but my judgement had become so compromised by my lust that it didn't even care. I felt the covers rustle as David got into bed. As much as my state of arousal wanted me to show him how I felt, my fear of his rejection made me shrink away from taking any action. I wasn't sure if he wanted me too, but I was resolved to find out.

When I woke up the next morning David was still lying next to me, sound asleep. My excited state from the previous evening had calmed substantially, enough that I again questioned whether or not this was something I wanted to do. But it wasn't long before my unsatisfied libido began to take control of me once again. I looked around the room, taking in my surroundings. This was the first time in twenty years I'd woken up in bed with a man other than my husband. That alone was enough to turn me on. The sensation fueled my imagination, and I started pretending that we were waking up after a night of passion. I fantasized that rather than leaving David in the living room as I had done I instead 'accidentally stumbled' upon him. In his overpowering state of desire for me David carried me to bed, using me to satisfy his every carnal need. Just thinking about it was making me hot as a firecracker.

David moved about in his sleep and the covers came down a bit. Instinctively, I moved my hand to pull them back over him, but halfway up my hand stopped. There was another instinct much stronger in me now, and it supplanted my instincts of the past. Carefully, I pulled the covers down to my son's waist. I gazed at his broad, brawny chest. Slowly, I rested my hand upon him, gently stroking his taut skin with my hand. I loved the feel of his muscles, and the warm flesh of his body as my fingers sensuously moved over it. God, it felt so good. My curiosity made me bolder still, and despite the risks there was something I had to know. Making sure once again that he was sound asleep, I cautiously pulled the covers down further. My eyes rested on the front of David's boxers and, as delicately as I could, my hand stretched forward to move the material aside so I could reach in and expose his penis. It was half-erect, and even so it was gorgeous. I had to see more, so I carefully put my hand around his dick and gingerly ran my fingers up and down. Even though David slept, his manhood soon became wide-awake. The shaft hardened in my grasp, growing thicker and heavier, until I couldn't even get my hand comfortably around it. It got longer too, much longer than any penis I'd seen before. I was astonished; David certainly hadn't inherited this from his father. As much as I wanted to continue I decided to stop for now. I still didn't know if David was interested, and having him wake up to a handjob from his mother probably wasn't the best way to go about finding out. I put everything back as it should be and left to take my morning shower. When I returned David was sitting at the small dining table in the next room, eating his breakfast.

"Morning Mom," he said cheerfully.

"You mean good morning Marina," I said smiling. "You're the one who insisted upon us being careful. We can't have you slip up and have the hotel staff hear you call me 'Mom,' can we?"

"No we can't," David replied, "sorry ... Marina."

"That's better," I replied. My plan set in motion I looked at David and smiled, thinking, "Marina, you lecherous woman. How can you try to lure your own son?" But my morals must have completely left me at this point, for I failed to answer the question with a rebuke as I had done before. Instead, I found the thought of cheating on my husband with my son even more sexually charging than if I'd chosen someone else.

After breakfast we again got changed for the beach. This time I picked an outfit that was a little sexier than the won I had worn previously. It's wasn't all that revealing, but I thought it was sexy, as it flattered my curvaceous figure. Still, not too many women look good in a bikini, and I must confess to being a little vain that I look good in one at my age. When I came out of the bedroom David was waiting for me. I did a little turn in front of him and asked him how I looked.

"Wow, Mom, I mean Marina, you look fantastic," he answered, approvingly.

"Not bad for thirty-eight, huh? Well you know what they say, if you've got it..." I said, laughing.

"Not at all, those others girls on the beach couldn't hold a candle to you," David commented. He was being sweet, probably just telling his Mom what she wanted to hear, but I liked it anyway. Nevertheless, it gave me some confidence that he may have other feelings beneath what he was willing to let show. We walked down the stairs to the lobby where Roberta was standing behind the counter. I took David's hand, pulled it around me, and then used my hand to hold it firmly against my hip. He seemed a little flustered as the cut of the suit I was wearing left my hips exposed, but quickly became calm. Roberta watched us as we headed for the door. I whispered to David that we should do our best keep up our appearances. I then laughed gregariously as if he had told a joke, pulled him to me and gave him a kiss on the cheek in the fashion a woman would her boyfriend. I released my grip on his hand, and was delighted to see him not move his arm from my hip as we walked out the door and towards the beach.

We went to a small bar situated on the beach. When the waitress came she asked us if she could get something for my son and me.

"You're mistaken," I said to her, "he's not my son, he's my lover." David blushed slightly but said nothing.

"Forgive me," the girl said, apologizing profusely, and ran off to get us our drinks.

"I'm surprised they haven't found us out already," I said to David with a concerned look. "We must not be very convincing. They probably just have trouble imagining an old broad like me with a young hunk like you."

"Don't be silly Marina," David answered, "you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I bet you could have been a model if..."

"If I hadn't gotten stuck with your father," I said, completing his sentence. David looked down, ashamed that we'd said it out loud.

"It's alright honey, even though I doubt I'll ever leave your father I think you're mature enough to know I don't love him anymore," I told him. Then I added sardonically, "He doesn't have much time for me nowadays. If I put on a bikini for him he'd wouldn't even notice, much less compliment me the way you did."

"He must be crazy," David stated bluntly. I reached across the table and held David's hand. "You really think I look beautiful. You're not just humoring me, are you?"

"Of course not," he answered.

"If I weren't your mother, would you think me attractive enough to date?" I asked.

"Mom..." David said blushing again.

"Don't be embarrassed, honey," I said with smallest hint of a wicked smile, "if you weren't my son I just might accept."

We had a great time the rest of the day, laughing together and enjoying each other's company. By the end of the day he clearly had stopped behaving like he was on vacation with his mother, and although David wasn't acting like my boyfriend it was clear to me that he had relaxed quite a bit. Under the pretense of our necessary deception we held hands as we walked through the streets, and occasionally exchanged hugs and other kinds of physical affection like any couple would. The whole thing got me very hot, and my stiff nipples were jutting hard against the thin material of my bikini top, something I made sure David got to feel as I hugged his bare chest. And I was pleased could tell it was affecting him too, as I felt his bulge pressing against me whenever we embraced.

That night we had dinner in the hotel's restaurant, and I loved how David took the lead in playing my husband, as he held me closely and showered me with compliments whenever anyone was within earshot.

When we got back to our room we were laughing at some joke or another. We'd probably both had a little too much to drink, which lifted our spirits greatly, but it had been an enjoyable evening as well. When we saw the chambermaid, Francesca, walking towards us down the hall, I pulled David close to me and kissed him hard on the lips. David was a little shocked, but did not pull away, letting me kiss him.

When we got inside our room David said he'd wait in the living room so that I could change in the bedroom. I knew the time was ripe for me to take action. I went in, undressed completely, and put on my terry-cloth robe. I then checked my hair and makeup, dabbed a little bit of perfume on, and came back out. David still stood by the door, with a look of distress on his face.

"Are you OK, honey," I inquired.

"Um yeah, I'm fine. Maybe I'll sleep on the couch tonight, Mom," he stated.

"That wasn't our arrangement," I said.

"I know, but I'm not sure I should tonight," he answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm just feeling kind of strange about it," he replied.

I said, "David, I'm your mother, if something's wrong you should tell me."

"I can't," he said.

I walked up to him. "Are you feeling strange because of this?" I put my arms around his neck and pressed my lips deeply into his.

When I broke the kiss he said with a haggard tone, "Mom, I don't know what to do, this is so confusing."

We had spent enough time with each other that I feel confident saying I wasn't taking advantage of him. David wanted it as much as I did; I just needed to take the lead. I began kissing him passionately. At first he was still too stunned to react, but after a few minutes I could feel his lips pressing back into mine as well as a growing erection starting to press hard against my pussy. We held each other tightly, our kissing become more and more fiery. Finally I pulled away from David and he helped as I quickly pulled his and shirt and pants off. Now clad in only his boxers, he still seemed a little uncertain of what to do next, but the look in his eyes told me that he wanted to proceed. I kissed him on the mouth once more, then kissed a trail past his broad shoulders, down his muscular chest, and over his strong, flat stomach, until I was resting on my knees in front of his boxers, which were now tenting forward impressively. Just then David surprised me by softly groaning, "Take the robe off."

I smiled back naughtily and stood to pull it off, giving him a good look at my voluptuous body before kneeling once again. I hooked my fingers in his boxers and pulled them down to his ankles, and smiled again as his erect member bounced in front of my face. Taking it in both hands, I caressed its length and admired its beauty. It twitched excitedly in my hands, and a drop of semen oozed from the slit in the large, mushroom-shaped head. With the tip of my tongue I licked the drop away, giving him a wicked smile as I teased the small opening. David groaned loudly and ran his fingers through my hair. His inhibitions now gone completely from him he commanded me to suck his cock. I sucked him deeply into my mouth and began bobbing my head on his gorgeous tool, my jaw getting sore from his size, but my excitement driving me on to try and take more and more of him. When David began to come he held my head tightly against his crotch and moaned, his hot seed spraying my mouth and coating my throat with his sperm. David was far from spent, however, and before I had even finished sucking the remaining drops of come from his tool, it had again reached its full length.

He swept me in his arms and carried me to the huge bed. By now my pussy was dripping wet. "Fuck me now," I pleaded. Without a word my handsome son threw me on my back, lifted my legs over his powerful shoulders, and plunged his cock into me. I screamed as our bodies became one, and David was rampant as he rode me, fucking me with a combination of power and stamina that only a young stud can maintain. I came again and again, repeatedly coating his pistoning cock with my hot juices, but amazingly David continued on, eagerly pumping me his wonderful shaft.

I then begged him to fuck me from behind (my favorite position). I was overwhelmed by pleasure as he pushed in to me; his cock went in so deep it felt incredible. David fucked me with long deep strokes, once again setting every one of my nerve endings on fire. I was almost there, and urgently implored him by turning my neck around to face him. As our eyes met I moaned, "C'mon lover, fuck me hard! Fuck me like you mean it!" David grabbed my hips solidly and plunged into me fiercely, ramming me with such vigor I half expected his huge cock to force its way out my shrieking mouth. His smacked into me hard from behind, his big balls slapping against me. It was fantastic, I thought I was going to pass out from the sheer pleasure of it all, but nevertheless I spurred him on: "Yes baby, right there, that's the spot. Give it to me; give me that big cock. I love it!" I then screamed loudly as I came, the force of my orgasm so great my body shuddered as if bolts of electricity were shooting through it. The emotion seemed to travel from my body into David's, and he too came forcefully, filling me with his semen. We continued our lovemaking well into the night. David was an excellent lover, and it was easily the best sex I've ever had.

I woke up early the next morning to find the David lying between my thighs licking my sweet pussy. His tongue, hot and soft, seemed to be everywhere at once, and it wasn't long before I had another mind-blowing orgasm. He once again started licking my throbbing clit, but I told him I wanted to taste him too. With that, I had him lay on his back and I moved on top of him with my head facing the foot of the bed, so that we were in a sixty-nine position. After a few minutes of this, I was again very aroused, not only from David's expert tongue but also from the unabashed enjoyment of sucking his thick cock and stroking his heavy balls. At one point I heard a sound that made me gaze upwards. It was the sound of the front door opening and closing. I then realized that in our haste last night David and I had forgotten to close the bedroom door. I looked up, my mouth still bulging obscenely with my son's hard cock, and saw Francesca standing there, her mouth agape in astonishment. David wasn't aware of her presence (as he was clearly occupied with something else). Even though my mouth was full, I managed to force a smile at her. Francesca's look of shock left her and she gave me a quick little smile in return. Having a witness to our forbidden love turned me on to no end, and without divulging what was happening to my son I stopped, merely telling him I needed him in me again. I got up and immediately straddled his hips, facing away from him and towards the timid girl, and lowered my steaming pussy onto his engorged manhood, moaning loudly as it filled me. With my eyes locked with Francesca's I now began riding my son's hard cock while he stimulated my clit with a hand reached around me. Gradually I picked up the pace until I fucked him with all my might, my large breasts bouncing wildly as I humped him. Though Francesca certainly had no idea she was watching a mother and son commit incest, the fact that someone was watching me make love to my son made me even hotter. Remembering the girl's trouble hearing I couldn't resist lewdly declaring our crime in front of her, moaning to David, "fuck me son. Fuck your mother. Give her your big cock." Not having heard me the girl gave me another smile, set the tray down, and left. I forgot about her now, as my dirty talk had turned David into a wild man. Holding my hips tightly in his strong hands he began screwing me savagely from below, his nuts slapping rudely at my entrance with each stroke. I urged him over and over to fuck me harder, and he did exactly that, until we exploded together in an earth-shattering climax.

The rest of my vacation with David was the best time of my life, and we became as close as any lovers can, our little tryst blossoming into a full blown love affair. Our lust for each other was practically out of control, making us do all the kinds of things that impassioned lovers are wont to. We made love everywhere on the resort, indoors and out. There was never any more questioning of us being newlyweds by Roberta or her staff either. She even apologized to me for ever doubting us. Being labeled as a newly married couple also happened to work perfectly to our advantage. Rather than having to steal moments to be together, David and I were able to show our affection publicly without having to worry about the repercussions. David was a wild and exciting lover too; his enthusiasm and the beautiful, romantic locale only motivated me to try and match his intensity.

Things didn't end between us when we got back from Mexico, however, as we've continued on with our affair. David's libido is incredible, surprisingly even greater than my own. Even when I'm not in the mood he usually knows the right buttons to push, coaxing my passions until I succumb to his desires. As a result we've done some pretty crazy things. For instance, several times when my husband Roy has been home David and I have taken the risk and gone to his bedroom to be together. Luckily, my husband keeps the volume on the TV loud; otherwise he would surely hear the screams of ecstasy coming from upstairs. I remember one time in particular when Roy had some of his friends over. My husband asked me to get them some snacks and when I left David followed after me into the kitchen. Once we got there he made me suck his dick before leaning me over the kitchen table and taking me from behind; the excitement of getting caught only adding to the pleasure I got from David's beautiful cock. I'm sure things will eventually calm down between us so that we'll stop taking these chances. Even though I admit the element of danger adds to the excitement of what we're doing, I know that deep down, neither David nor I want to get caught. In fact, David and I have already planned on taking another vacation together in the spring. Roy did his best to weasel out of coming along, which of course suits David and I just fine. My husband hasn't an inkling of what we're doing behind his back. In fact, I remember one morning when Roy was about to leave for work. He paused to compliment David and I on becoming such close friends, saying he was surprised at how good a relationship we had developed.

parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers