The Newlyweds Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
BDSM, Forced Fem, Non-Consensual.
5.1k words
4.49
100k
47

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't quit my job!" Carl had protested when Olivia told him to resign the night before but now as he stood here in front of his boss, with a quickly typed out letter he realized what control he had over his life was being stripped away.

"You can and you will." Olivia had answered and the look in her eyes dared him to take it further. Serena of course was oblivious to it all, curled up in a ball on the floor, still unable to see or hear and the chain between her tongue and clit piercings still causing her tongue to stick out of her mouth and her clit to stretch.

"How are we supposed to get by? I have a house to pay for." Carl continued but Olivia cut him off. She said that she would buy the house but it would be under her name, she would pay for their food, new clothes and so on. Carl knew better than to argue anymore and just nodded, so that's where he found himself at nine-thirty in the morning, face to face with his manager who was eyeing his face with a confused look. Carl was used to this now, the products he had been told to use gave his skin a soft glow and he was always paranoid that there were traces of make-up left over from the night before. His manager said he was sorry to see him go and shook Carl's hand before pulling away from his soft grip and touch. Embarrassed, Carl couldn't leave the office quick enough.

"All done?" Olivia asked and Carl nodded, unable to meet her gaze. "Very well, lets get going, we have a busy day ahead of us, get in the car." Carl opened the door of the expensive looking car and sat down on the comfortable leather. Olivia stepped in the other side and Carl marveled at the quality of the car, it's tidy finishing, the blacked out windows, how smooth the ride was.

"I think you remember George." Olivia spoke and the driver turned round and nodded in Carl's direction before turning his attention back to the road. Carl recognized him vaguely from the party a few weeks ago, he was one of Olivia's neighbours. "George and his wife Lisa were foolish enough to try to block planning permission for an extension to my house. They are both now kept in chastity and beaten daily by myself. I own their house, this car that was once theirs and of course, I own both of them. They are my very own punching bags, my stress relievers. Count yourself lucky, you could be in their position." Carl saw George's regretful eyes meet his own gaze through the rear mirror, he never thought of how else Olivia would deal with the collection of submissives she owned. He listened as Olivia stated her plans for the day without expecting a reply from him. George's wife Lisa was back at the house looking after Serena though as Olivia explained, she didn't need much tending to. She was growing used to the seclusion, unable to see or hear for most of the last three weeks had played a part in breaking her mind.

She was now becoming used to spending the day in silence, unable to hear her own words clearly, just a vibration in her ears. It didn't help that Serena was still constantly being teased. Olivia had kept her in an almost permanently aroused state ever since her last orgasm with the piercings. Serena herself hadn't even asked for release, even when she knew Serena was there, she would whimper occasionally, and grunt when the chain pulled on her tongue or clit but other than that, the sounds of the bells connected to her piercings were the only noise indication that she was there. It was also becoming very clear to Carl how a weird bond was forming between Serena and Olivia, when Olivia announced her presence to Serena through the app on the phone, Serena would perk up and try to find her. If Olivia touched her or sat near her, Serena would lean her head against her, urging Olivia to stroke her. As much as Carl didn't want to admit it, Olivia was getting her way, Serena was being molded into Olivia's pet right in front of his own eyes and there was nothing he could do about it.

"We're here." Olivia announced and she told him to exit the car and open the door for her. "George, park the car nearby, I will call you when we are ready to be picked up. Don't keep me waiting this time." Carl heard the not so subtle threat in her voice and wondered how badly she must have punished George the last time from the fearful look in his eyes. As he opened the door, Olivia oozed elegance as she climbed out in a stunning dress. Carl was instructed to walk a foot behind her at all times and he saw the way everyone couldn't keep their eyes off of her as he walked. Who could blame them, he thought to himself, Olivia had a body to die for, skin so soft it tempted you to touch and the looks of a model. If only they knew just how deadly a price you'd have to pay to get close to her.

Olivia led Carl inside a tall glass building with the words 'Selby's Cosmetic Wonders' emblazed on an expensive sign at the front. She just nodded at the receptionist who waved her through and in truth looked a little intimidated by her before Olivia made her way to an office with the name "Dr Louise Selby" on the door. After knocking a voice told them to enter and Olivia gestured for Carl to open the door for her and then she walked past him and embraced the doctor before taking a seat on the opposite side of the desk to her.

"Olivia, it's been far too long. How are you and to what do I owe the pleasure?" Dr Louise Selby's voice was almost as enticing as Olivia's own and she gave the impression of confidence and wealth.

"Louise, I've been well thank you, you're doing well for yourself it seems." Olivia's voice was warm and affectionate, a side of Olivia that Carl hadn't experienced before. Louise must have been a close friend, not someone that she had a desire to play with and use.

"I am, ever since I quit my job at the pharmaceutical research company for cutting my funding I decided to branch out on my own. This company was my idea and we employ many surgeons and doctors for all kinds of surgical and medical enhancements or changes."

"It's for that very reason that I popped by Louise. You know of my collection of toys?"

"I do Olivia, you've mentioned them before and I look forward to you introducing me to them. Am i to assume that this sorry looking man behind you is one of them?"

"Yes, Carl, or should I say Crystal here is one of my newest additions along with his wife, and I would like to talk to you about changing his appearance. You see I plan for Crystal to be modified to a more feminine appearance and I was wondering what it was you could do?" Carl stood there as the two girls spoke about him. Each mention of modifying and changing his appearance scared him shitless and he considered running out of the room and hiding from Olivia but where could he go? Then there was Serena, what would happen to her? He couldn't leave her there, she'd already thought he had abandoned her.

"Right, lets take a look at her then." Louise stated standing up from where she was seated. Carl could now see that she had a body and looks that rivaled Olivia's. Louise approached him and circled him with a predatory glance.

"There's almost nothing to him, that will make the process easier and more revealing in the early stages." Louise's excitement in her work was evident in the way she spoke.

"Crystal, undress." Olivia said coldly and Carl was about to protest but saw the cold look in her eyes warning him not to disobey her in front of someone else. Sighing, he removed his top first and Louise laughed at his pierced nipples and she held his nipples between her fingers as she studied the work.

"These bars are well done Olivia, who did the piercings? Oh and look at how sensitive her nipples are, just one touch and look at her face." Louise laughed as Carl winced in pain and his erection strained uncomfortably against the cage once again.

"You remember Andy?" Olivia asked with a knowing smile.

"I do remember Andy, how is he finding life with that permanent erection? Or should I be asking, how are you finding life with his permanent erection? The size of the thing was truly impressive."

"Well, his sanity has very much dissipated, being in that permanent aroused state caused his mind to go and now he is very much an obedient broken man who does what I ask. He is my very own fuck toy and I have to thank you for making that possible."

"No problem at all, I may have to use him myself, now, lets see if Crystal here matches up at all." Without warning Louise pulled down Carl's trousers and laughed at his lace knickers and hairless skin.

"I can't believe how smooth his skin is, this is incredible Olivia. Oh and look at that little thing, you said she was married? I'm surprised she managed to attract a partner at all with that. I would have locked it up too, in fact, I think you may need to go for an even smaller device." Carl's shame grew as the two laughed at him, or was it her. Both of them had been referring to him as 'her' and 'she' all morning and it was turning him on a great deal much to his exasperation. He was a man, he shouldn't have to take this shit he thought to himself but then he looked down at his tiny locked cock underneath a pair of lace knickers, his hairless soft skin and his manicured nails, even he was starting to question how much of a man he actually was.

"So what do you think?" Olivia asked.

"I think she would make a perfect advert for my male to female transformation program here." Louise began enthusiastically. "She has a small bone structure, hardly any muscle and she is not too tall. If you are okay with it, I would love to start her on the Hormone Replacement Therapy Program and document her transformation to use as a guide for potential clients."

"Of course Louise, I'm sure Crystal would love the idea of people seeing her transformation. How does the program work?" Olivia asked.

Crystal would not love that at all, Carl thought to himself and then mentally cursed himself for using the name Crystal. His mind raced at how real the possibility of his change was becoming, he was truly scared at what Olivia and her friend was capable of and wondered if his time as a man was truly coming to an end. He couldn't fight it either, if he ran away then he'd be alone and Olivia would release all the pictures and videos she had of him already, he was already jobless and with the scope of the threat that Olivia had issued, he doubted he'd find another job, ever, well, not one that he would want to do. Taking a deep breath, Carl tried to focus on how the treatment worked although he wasn't sure he wanted to know what was to happen to him.

"Well, the program works by re-balancing the hormones in the body. Over time it will effect the male body in many ways, you should expect to see redistribution of body fat to that similar of a feminine pattern, more fat will be stored in the hips, thighs, buttocks, upper arms and breasts. You'll see a small amount of breast and nipple growth though you can aid that over time with surgery. Not that it matters with Crystal here but there will be reduced muscle development, The treatment will also increase the difficulty of achieving an erection and an overall decrease in testicular size. In the long term however I would recommend complete ball removal, but lets not jump to that just yet."

Carl's head span at the mention of ball removal and he questioned if Olivia and Louise were mad. Hearing Louise explain the changes he should expect made him panic but he knew there was no way out of this. He wished he would have just skipped Olivia's party and stayed at home with his wife by his side but would that have made a difference. Olivia had obviously wanted them both since she first saw them checking out the house, and it seemed what Olivia wanted, Olivia got.

"That sounds incredible, how would I go about starting it the treatment, I'm very interested in beginning it as soon as possible."

"The way I would suggest is wearing a patch which administers estrogen to the body on the lower stomach, you'll change them every two to three days and I'd recommend an anti-androgen pill once per day to block unwanted male hormones. I can administer the drugs to begin though we need a signature from your patient."

Both Olivia and Louise turned their attention to Carl who stood their naked with his jeans around his ankles. He knew that as a legal requirement he would have to sign to agree to the treatment and he seriously considered refusing to do it. If he didn't sign, they wouldn't make the changes they threatened but he seriously feared the wrath of Olivia. If she didn't get her way, his life would be destroyed and he had no doubt she'd also destroy Serena's as well whilst making him watch. She would make sure they both suffered a great deal over a long period of time before disposing of them, leaving them broken and ruined. Serena's mind was already broken, if she was let loose, who would look after her? Carl certainly wouldn't be able to pay for the therapy needed, she would be thrown into a poorly run mental hospital and he had no doubt that Olivia would ensure she'd be abused there. No, his fate had been permanently altered since the day he met Olivia, he wouldn't enjoy it but he'd have to go along for the ride in hope that he could find peace with this decision.

"I'll sign." Carl resigned and the wicked grin that lit Olivia's face made him grimace. Louise printed off the standard contract and pointed out the key points of the contract before Carl signed.

"Very good, we may begin. First are the patches." Louise stood up and walked to her storage cabinets on the walls of her office. She pulled out two boxes and opened the first to reveal the patches. "You will wear a total of two a week, I'll place the first one on now and you'll change it in three days before replacing that one a week from now." Louise peeled open the packaging of the patch and placed it firmly on Carl's lower stomach. "Next are the anti-androgen pill. Whilst not completely necessary, they may speed up the program." Louise then handed Carl the pill and a glass of water. He thought for just a moment before confirming his decision and downing the pill with water.

"Outstanding." Olivia stated. "I can't thank you enough Louise, and we will certainly be back in the future for some of those more surgical enhancements you mentioned. How would you like to join us for the rest of the day? We have to visit a government building for a small piece of official business but then we're going shopping. In the evening, I shall be hosting a party of sorts with all my playthings. It will be the official unveiling of Crystal and Serena to everyone else, you should see Serena, she is becoming quite the devoted pet. Oh and Andy will be there should you wish to sample your magnificent work."

"Well, when you put it like that, how could I refuse? I don't have much on today so I'd love to join you, give me five minutes and I'll meet you outside."

Olivia then stood up and told Carl to get dressed whilst she called for George to be ready with the car. She then led the way out with Carl following from a foot behind outside the building and into the car where Louise joined them just a couple of minutes later.

Less then fifteen minutes later they arrived outside the government building that Olivia had mentioned. Carl still had no idea what they were doing here but he walked nervously a foot behind Olivia and Louise who walked side by side as they talked to each other and ignored him. The building was quite empty so they didn't have to queue for long.

"I'd like a name change request form please." Olivia asked in a pleasant voice and the old lady behind the partition lazily handed over the form and pointed to a table on the side of the room with pens. Not liking the idea of what was about to happen, Carl reluctantly followed Olivia to the table knowing what was to come next.

"I want you to fully commit to this new life I have for you now Crystal." Olivia started. "You've quit your job, you've started the hormone replacement treatment and finally there's this. You won't get any reward for doing this but as you know defying me will only end badly for you. You know that, you know you're already mine, so why would you fight this unwinnable fight any longer." Carl sighed, everything she said was true, he'd known for a little while that there was no way out of this now. If he fought against Olivia, it would end very badly, for both him and Serena. And Serena, she'd already been through enough, it was his duty to her, to stick with her, even if it meant an untold amount of humiliation or pain to himself. His hand was shaking as he picked up the pen and he tried to concentrate on his breathing as he filled out his current details on the form. Each line filled etched away at his limited freedom. When he had finished filling out his current information, Carl looked over the next line asking what he wanted to change his name to and then he looked at Olivia.

"Crystal Cherry" Olivia said firmly as though she'd given it some thought before hand and Carl cringed at hearing his new name in full for the first time. Still, he filled out the form completely and then handed it back to the unexcited old lady behind the desk who explained that it would take at least a couple of weeks before it was reviewed and confirmed. Suddenly Carl felt tired as the realization of how much control of his own life he'd lost in one day hit him, he just wanted to go back to Olivia's and collapse, even if it meant being tied in the basement. Unfortunately for Carl, that wasn't to be.

It had only taken them fifteen minutes to get the form and fill it out before they were all back in the car. Olivia directed George to take them to the mall and find a parking space. George was allowed out of the car this time to join them and around his collar, Carl could see some of the marks from the previous beatings he had received from Olivia. Like Carl, George had to stay a foot behind Olivia and Louise at all times. The first shop they went into was a popular young lady clothes store so that Olivia and Louise could get some clothes for the party later on. After what seemed like ages they chose a selection of classy dresses and sexy underwear, always asking Carl's opinion of how he thought they looked, encouraging him to use words like pretty, before paying for them and passing the bags to George to carry. Then however, their attention turned to Carl.

"I think Crystal needs something to wear for her big reveal tonight." Olivia then walked towards a different section of the store. Here the clothes were much more trashy and revealing than the classy dresses Olivia and Louise had just bought. They picked up a selection of tops, matching bra and pantie sets and mini-skirts and then walked towards the changing rooms with Carl and George in tow. Once they were all behind the curtains, Carl was instructed to undress and try on the new clothes. Olivia and Louise would encourage him, saying how they suited his petite frame, how he looked sexy in them. Unbeknownst to Carl, Olivia whispered to George to take Carl's clothes that he'd been wearing before out and to hand them in to the nearest clothes bank. Carl wondered where George was off to but didn't get the chance to find out as Olivia and Louise had him model outfit after outfit. Eventually they settled on a one piece dress that barely lifted covered his pierced nipples and came down to just below his chastity device on his upper thighs. The dress was tight for Carl as well which made walking awkward and the breeze he felt between his legs only made him too aware of how much flesh he was showing off.

When George came back into the changing room fifteen minutes later, Olivia announced that it was getting too crowded and she wanted to see Carl model the clothes as he walked. He begged her not to make him go out from behind the curtains dressed like this but that only earned him a slap round the face for questioning her. Olivia then encouraged Louise to slap him as well as punishment for his disobedience. They kept going until tears filled Carl's eyes and his cheeks were red hot with pain. Weakly, he stumbled out as Crystal and Louise both pushed him out and he walked up and down in front of the closed curtains in the mini dress, aware that his chastity was barely concealed with each step. Carl wasn't sure how many times he had passed the partition he was in but he froze when he realized his clothes were no longer there.

12