The Newspaper Boy

Story Info
Wife gives new meaning to home delivery.
828 words
4.02
112.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers

After some chiding she finally confided that she found the eighteen year old attractive. I could tell that the thought of him made her wet, so I prompted her to pursue her lustful wants. "What, the hell! You only live once!" I told her. And with that said, the wheels were set in motion...

Nick showed up as usual to collect his money for the week's delivery. I was in the drive way heading out when he arrived and directed him inside. Telling him that my wife who had just gotten home from work, she's a nurse, would pay him.

The light went on in my head! Thinking on a hunch that my wife would make a move on Nick, I returned to the house. And as I went in I heard her call him into the bedroom, by saying that was where her purse was.

My wife was 10 years older than Nick, and had a fantastic body. Nice melon size tits, long legs, blonde. You name it, she had it going for her. And most importantly, she was ALWAYS horny and looking for cock.

I paused just outside the bedroom, where I couldn't be seen but I could see them. She had her nurse's uniform still on, something that always turned me on. It hugged her body. The zipper in the front was pulled provocatively low and you could see the swell of her breasts.

As she spoke to him, she places one knee of the bed which caused not only her dress to ride up her thigh but tighten around her ass. She was making idle chat with Nick as he stood in front of her in his cut off jeans and shirtless. He had a powerful athletic build and must've picked up on my wife's vibes, because his crotch was beginning to bulge.

She giggled at some comment he made and touched his chest. The touch led to her putting her arms around him. Nick looked surprised but pleased. He kissed her neck, face and lips. She opened her mouth and he plunged his tongue in. They stood there embraced, licking each other's tongue. My cock almost exploded at the sight of this. The room was charged with lust!

Nick wasted no time and grabbed a handful of my wife's beautiful ass and pulled her closer to him. He shoved his face into her tits as she pressed them against him.

Her hand found its way to his crotch. They tumbled on to the bed. His hand now up her dress. Groping at her wet pussy. Her tits now fully exposed, with nipples erect. He sucked and bit her nipples. She continued to grab his crotch. Then as she opened his pants, his thick fat cock sprung out. Nick let out a moan. She gasped as to the thickness this boy's cock had.

Without hesitation she hungrily shoved his cock into her mouth. She would let it out, lick the sides of his shaft, circle his cock head with her tongue and then shove it inside her mouth again. This went on again and again. All while she fondled his balls and with her free hand. I could tell this kid was going to explode any second if she continued. She made wet sucking sounds as she ate his cock. Her eyes rolled back. Man, did she looked beautiful!

Nick was now pulling her ass and pussy up to him as he laid on his back. From where I stood, I was directly in front of my wife. All I could see was her mouth opened wide and his fat cock pumping it. His balls were the size of a softball which she kept squeezing. At times she would circle his asshole with her finger, causing him to buck and shove his cock deeper.

Wanting to see what he was doing to my wife, I couldn't take it any longer and walked into the room. They appeared oblivious to my presence as I stood just a few feet away from them. Then my wife looked right into my eyes and moaned.

Nick was eating my wife's pussy. He licked and chewed her pussy lips and sucked her clit. Each time he sucked her clit, she would press her hips down hard. She let out an animal like groan when he stuck his tongue into her asshole.

Sensing that the climax was coming soon, I stepped back. Just as I did, Nick came all over my wife's face. Although, she swallowed most of his cum a lot managed to get on her face and tits (something she loves). This must've triggered her orgasm, because she braced her self and bored her pussy down on his face and came. Nick's face was wet with my wife's pussy juice.

Not wanting to spoil the moment, I took the opportunity to leave the house. I returned a half hour later to a very happy and satisfied wife.

tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers