The Next Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a calculated speech and the effect on him and on Richard was electric. Mark's cock began to grow in my hand and he managed an inarticulate sound as I engulfed the head once more in my mouth. I made deliberate eye contact with Richard and smiled around the mouthful of hard, hot meat in my mouth. I flirted with him as I sucked Mark's cock and caressed his balls. I sucked for several seconds, then lifted my head. "Don't hold back, Mark!" Then with a wicked glance at Richard I went back to work on Mark's big purple knob, my tongue sliding and laving, urging him to come.

He didn't hold back and soon I was gulping semen again as he pulsed between my lips. I contrived to have some of his thick, pearly cum coat my lips and looked up at Richard so he could appreciate the sight. I wanted Mark to taste it as I kissed him goodbye again.

When Mark was properly drained, I gathered my robe from the floor and turned to Richard. "I'll be in the bedroom," I said as I left.

I don't know if Richard had set up our "date" with Mark beforehand or if we just took advantage of a fortunate situation. I never asked. I don't want to know. Since that first adventure we have shared one other night with Mark. And recently, my office hired a beautiful young paralegal, tall, blonde and extremely vivacious. Richard met her once when he dropped by the office on his lunch hour and was quite taken with her. We have high hopes so perhaps I will be writing another chapter in our tale --- or perhaps Richard will.

Goodbye for now,

Jeanette

12