The Next Apartment

Story Info
Guy discovers his dream girl in the next door apartment.
3.7k words
4.23
81.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,075 Followers

I think Mass Avenue is the most beautiful street in Washington. Of course, I live on Mass Avenue. I work at a research place further out, which is convenient because each morning when I go to work the traffic is flowing into the downtown area and the reverse is true in the afternoon. DC without traffic -- no one believes me when I tell them. From my sixth floor apartment window I have a great view of the British Embassy right down the street.

We have a great little convenience shop in the basement, which makes it easy to get the essentials, milk and eggs, coming in from the parking lot each night. One night I was getting some stuff and I saw this absolutely stunning brunet about thirty years old standing ahead of me in line. Well dressed in heels and a neat little black dress. What caught my attention was her great tits and ass. I'm a T & A man. Then I saw the wedding ring. We smiled and said a few words and she left while the cashier totaled up my stuff.

I saw her several times and in a couple of brief conversations I learned that she and her husband had just moved from a place near Tyson's Corner. She liked their new apartment better because it was close to where her husband worked. When I asked her where he worked, it turned out it was the same place I did. Of course with a thousand employees it was no surprise I did not know him. The real surprise came several nights later when we met again at the check out counter. We left the shop at the same time, got off the elevator at the same floor, and both of us turned right. Her apartment was the next apartment after mine!

Her name was Bev and she turned me on, but obviously I had to be careful. A couple of weeks later I met her husband, Rick, at a social function at the research center. He was a nice guy with research interests similar to mine. He traveled a lot working with investigators at several places around the country. They were both very friendly and I had drinks at their apartment a couple of nights later.

One night I met her again at the convenience store and she made a point of letting me know that her husband was out of town. Well, I thought, why would she mention that? Maybe now is the time to find out if our relationship has a future. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"Would you like to have a drink?" I asked. "I have a bottle of Glenlivet in my apartment, if you like scotch."

"I'd like that very much," Bev said, smiling at me. "Glenlivet is my favorite. Why don't you bring it over to my place? I want to be there in case Rick calls."

Well, I thought, that was encouraging. Let's see what develops. I got out of my work clothes and into something casual. Knocked on her door with a full bottle of Glenlivet in my hand. She greeted me in an elegant robe, expensive silk that was quite respectable in every way - except -- except she still had on her spike heels. Encouraging I thought. The lights were not bright. There was some cheese and stuff on the table.

"Thank you for asking me to enjoy this wonderful single malt with you," she said. "Rick is a scotch drinker and has taught me a few things."

We sat down on a couch in front of the table with the goodies. My mind was focused on the other goodies concealed under that sexy robe.

"You know that the way to drink a single malt is neat, don't you," I asked.

"Rick has taught me that, but I get tipsy real fast when I do that, so I usually use ice," she said.

"You're not driving," I said with a laugh.

She laughed with me. It was the sexiest laugh I could imagine, her head thrown back and her hand fluffing her hair, and somehow I knew at that very instant that I was going to fuck this beautiful lady before the night was over. I told myself to just relax and do it right.

Bev and I sipped the Glenlivet neat. We talked and laughed. The time went by. More cheese and snacks appeared. No need for dinner. The level in the bottle went gradually down. Her robe opened a bit -- still decent, but suggestive.

Shit! I suddenly thought. How much have I been drinking? I got up and took a piss. My pecker seemed OK, but Jesus, I better slow down.

Okay, I thought when I got back from the head, now is the time to make your move. I sat down much closer to her, put my arm around her shoulder, and pulled her close for a kiss. She worked with me! I had her! I took it slow. Kissing, caressing, undressing, and then I saw why she kept the spike heels on. When the robe came off she was wearing those spike heels with hose, a garter belt and the sexiest bra and panty set you could buy at Victoria's store. I hadn't seduced her - this broad had planned the whole thing before I walked in the door. She had seduced me!

But I had been so damn busy getting booze into her that I had got maybe too much into me. My pecker! What about my pecker? Sitting here with a horny broad what was my pecker telling me? Nothing! My pecker was just laying there shriveled up in my jockies, not sending me any messages at all. And me looking at this gorgeous, horny, half naked broad. I kept telling myself - trust your dick. It has never failed in the past. But, I thought, there is always a first time.

I danced with her and played with her ass. I kissed her and played with her ass. I held her in my lap and played with her ass. Her bra come off and there they were. Big, soft, and creamy-white, protected from the sun by a tiny bikini top. Big brown nipples getting hard when I kissed them. I jiggled them and we both laughed.

Those tiny panties were next. They were small, but they hid a treasure I never imagined. Her beaver was thick with curly, brunet hair. I loved beavers. A perfect triangle with beautiful, narrow bands of curly hair extending down around her big pussy lips almost to her asshole. Her clit was big and already hard. Her inner pussy lips were wet and engorged from her sexual arousal and very sensitive when I touched them. She was hot and wet and ready. And then the phone rang!

Shit!

She moved over and answered the phone. Then I was treated to the most interesting one-sided phone conversation I had ever heard.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hi honey."

"I love you too."

"Oh, nothing much. What we talked about."

"Yes."

"Just what you told me."

"Not yet."

"Soon, I think."

"I will. I promise. I'll tell you all about it."

"I love you too. Goodbye."

"Was that Rick?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was him. Take me to bed."

We went into their bedroom and got in bed. It was a wonderful, leisurely, drunken, friendly fuck. We slept for an hour and woke up free of a lot of the Glenlivet and had another fuck. The next morning I showered at her place and then went to mine. Damn! How convenient to have a girl in the next apartment.

The next night I went to her place at cocktail hour and we both had less to drink before we fucked. It was much better. We fucked a second time, and then rested naked in bed and sipping our scotch.

Then the phone rang and I heard only one side of the conversation.

"Hello. Oh hi hon."

"Having a drink."

"Yes we did."

"Twice."

"He's still here."

"Not yet."

"In a few minutes."

"I don't know."

"Probably the same way."

"I'll ask him."

"I not kidding, I'll ask him. I will. Love you. Bye."

Bev hung up the phone. Then we lay there and drank our Glenlivet. I'm going through the side of the conversation I heard and trying to figure out what she plans to ask me.

"Have another drink," she said.

"Why?"

"I need to ask you something," she said.

I took a generous pour and downed it neat. Then I turned to her and asked, what do you want to ask me?"

"Rick wants to watch us fuck. Is that okay with you?"

Rick was a voyeur-cuck! Damn I should have figured it out before this! Here was this beautiful, sexy loving broad whose husband wanted to watch her fuck another guy. And I was elected! And she was in the apartment next door!

"Yeah, I'll let him watch." Jesus, I thought, a man is entitled to watch his wife get fucked if he wants to.

"I going to tell him you won't let him watch."

"Why?"

"Because it will drive him wild sexually - knowing you're fucking me and not being able to watch. We'll let him sit in the living room with us fucking in the bedroom. It'll drive him crazy jerking off while it's happening and afterwards when I tell him about it he'll jerk off some more."

"Jesus!" It was all I could say.

"Of course I'll let him think you might let him watch later on. That will make his sexual turn on even better. I usually do that."

"What ever you want, so long as I get to fuck you. You're a fantastic piece of ass."

She smiled. "Thank you. You're pretty good yourself. Let me tell you a story that will explain the whole thing. Rick and I were at Wash U together and after we graduated he went to grad school and I went to work. We got married and things went well, except for the sex part. Frankly, he was a lousy lover. Before we got married I had had a number of lovers -- a lot more that he had -- and he kept asking me about them. When I told him, especially when I told him details, he got very horny. His sex life was listening to me talk about mine. Then he asked me if I ever thought about fucking another man and I said that I figured most wives thought about it but didn't think very seriously about doing it. He brought it up several times and finally I realized that he wanted me to do it."

"Did you do it?" I asked.

"Not for a while. Not until I realized that he was very serious about it."

"What happened the first time?" I asked.

"The first time, I went out to a bar in a nice motel at the St. Louis airport and got picked up by a really nice successful business type guy. We drank in the bar. Then I went up to his room. He fucked me twice that night and once the next morning. I was surprised -- he gave me three orgasms. It was the best sex I had had since I was fucking my boyfriends in college - much better than Rick. That night when Rick got home from the lab, I told him all the details and he got very turned on and we fucked. He came several times. I didn't come even once."

I shook my head. "You had a problem."

Bev nodded. "I had a problem."

"So then what happened?" I really was curious. I had never heard how such relationships developed.

"That was the last time I fucked him. It was years ago. Since then I tell him about fucking another guy and he jacks off. He'll do it at least twice and usually three times with a good story. There's no reason for me to fuck him. He can't make me come. And he likes to jack off."

And slowly the story of Bev and Rick unfolded as she told me about the last five years of their marriage. A pattern developed in which Bev would pick up attractive guys and screw them maintaining her anonymity. Almost always, Bev had orgasms and enjoyed her experiences. Rick would turn on hearing the stories and enjoy jacking off with Bev reliving her exploits for a couple of months, during which time Bev would never have an orgasm except using her vibrator. Then the process would be repeated. But after a couple of years an accident changed the way they did things.

Bev became attracted to another graduate student who worked with Rick. She enjoyed fucking him for a month or so without telling Rick. Finally she told Rick about her affair and instead of being angry, he became sexually aroused. She would give him an accurate description of the sex she had and he would jack off listening to her. Her sexual pleasure came from fucking the guy and his pleasure from listening to her describe fucking the guy. Now there was no more anonymity and Bev began to have prolonged affairs. There had been one long affair since Rick joined the research institute in Washington -- it had ended several months ago.

"Since then," Bev said, "I have been as horny as a bitch in heat without a hound dog. When I saw you that first time buying groceries I told myself - here's a good looking guy and I'm gonna fuck him. I was right. You have given me such good orgasms that I haven't even thought about my vibrator."

"Damsels in distress are my specialty," I said. "Your wish is my command. But first, what does Rick like."

"Rick likes to be a third person socializing with his wife and another man. He likes to be around when we screw. Us in the bedroom fucking and him in the living room listening. He likes to go out to dinner as a threesome with him as the observer."

"Why did he have you ask me if he could watch?"

"He always does that. I always tell him he can't. He gets more turned on that way. And I enjoy fucking more that way. Hell, I don't want him watching me fuck. I have fun fucking. Let him have his own fun jerking off while he listens to me talk about fucking. Besides I enjoy teasing him -- it really turns me on. He has more fun playing with his dick than he does playing with me."

"Why do you stay married to him?"

"A whole bunch of reasons. He makes good money. We live well. He treats me good. I get to fuck any guy I want. I like him -- I wouldn't call it love -- but I like him. I've never met any one I would prefer to live with -- guys I'd rather fuck of course -- but no one I'd rather live with."

This is the way I began a wonderful relationship. Rick got back in town and they had me over for dinner. We had drinks. He was a nice guy. We talked about our work. We had fun. Then Bev fixed a couple of drinks and carried them into the bedroom. She mixed another drink for her husband. Then she kissed him goodnight, took my arm, led me into the bedroom, locked the door, and gave me a big kiss.

She put on some soft music and she went into the bathroom. When she came out she had on and attractive gown and her chase-me catch-me fuck-me spike heels. I could tell she had my second favorite outfit on under the gown -- hose and garter belt. My favorite outfit was buck naked but that would come later. We danced and kissed. When I led her over to the bed, she moved the bedside table up against the headboard of the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Bev gave that wonderful melodic laugh that I had come to love. "When we fuck, the bed bumps the table and makes noise," she said. "He's right outside the door listening and it drives him crazy. He'll jerk off tonight listening to us fuck."

She was still laughing when we got in bed. That was the sexiest laugh I ever heard and if Rick was listening on the other side of that locked door it must have been a turn on for him. I kissed her, worked down to her tits and belly, and then I began serious work on her pussy. She had really big pussy lips that hung down dripping wet when she was turned on. I played with those big lips with my fingers, pulling them down, stretching them out, and feeling them get more engorged and wet as she turned on. They were going to caress my cock very softly when I fucked her.

I tickled her clit with my tongue and heard that sexy laugh again. Then I got one of those big wet lips in my mouth and sucked on it working my way down and using my tongue to tickle that sensitive area between her pussy and ass hole. The place that some guys think of as a chin rest and others as a ball rest. Her laugh turned into a moan that was loud enough for her husband to hear. Time to give that poor bastard another thrill, I thought, as I moved up between her legs and mounted her. I shoved my cock between those thick, wet pussy lips and her moans got louder. When I started to fuck her, the bed hit the table that she had moved close and I almost laughed as I thought about that poor bastard jacking off and listening to the sound of his wife getting fucked. Her first orgasm came very quickly and it was very loud. She wasn't faking. I felt the strong contractions of her pussy as she moaned. It was a wonderful evening.

Our routine was simple. When Rick was traveling, I stayed at their place and fucked her and listened to those fascinating one way conversations, which after a time I was able to figure out. When he got back in town, she spent a couple of nights with him telling him about our sexual experiences. Then we fucked. Sometimes she came over to my apartment for the night, sometimes I fucked her in their bedroom with him listening from the living room. Occasionally when he was really horny he would beg me to let him watch me fuck her. I always said no but held out a promise for the future. I got to enjoy tormenting the poor bastard.

The first time we went out to dinner was something else again. Rick was nowhere to be seen. Bev led me to the elevator, but instead of heading to the parking lot, she led me to the lobby and then to the front entrance where Rick met us and opened the back door of their sedan. Like a chauffer! Then he drove to Georgetown and let us out at one of my favorite restaurants, 1789. He parked the car, and then joined us at a table for three. After a wonderful meal and what was a quite normal conversation between the three of us, Rick paid the bill and went to get the car while we waited in front of the restaurant.

Bev whispered in my ear, "We're going to give Rick a special treat tonight. Just go with the flow."

What the hell did that mean?

"Take us to a nice private place," Bev said to Rick after he had picked us up.

Rick drove out to the interstate and pulled off into a rest stop. He parked in a dark area in the back where drivers parked to rest or take a nap. Then he took a large beach towel and pinned it so that it covered the space over the front seat. Bev and I in the back seat were concealed from his view. It was obvious that he had done this before. Suddenly I understood what she was going to do to tease that poor bastard. We were going to fuck in the back seat, a couple of feet away, while he listened and jacked off in the front seat, and he couldn't watch. She was tormenting him and she was going to enjoy it.

She kissed me and then laughed -- that wonderful sexy laugh. Then she started to strip. Blouse off first. But then she shoved her blouse under the towel and dropped it on the front seat next to her husband. Holy shit! This bitch was going to let Rick see every stitch of her clothing as she stripped naked, with him playing with his dick and thinking about me sitting next to his wife in the back seat, a couple of feet away. And knowing that when she got naked, I was going to fuck her and all he could do was listen and jack off into a towel.

And that's exactly what happened. She was really turned on by what she was doing to Rick and her pussy got so dripping wet that when I fucked her it made those wet squishy sounds of a horny pussy getting what it needs. I knew Rick could hear those wet sounds and the slap of our naked bodies coming together as I fucked her. I banged her hard and she grunted with every stroke. It took only a few minutes. Then she cried out.

"Oh my God! Fuck me harder! I'm gonna come!"

Her orgasm was a noisy one with groans and big contractions and I pumped my load a minute later. Only this time I grunted as I pumped it. I let that poor bastard know that his wife was taking a big, thick, creamy load of cum, deep in her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her. "Jesus, that's good pussy!" I said it loud enough for that poor bastard to hear. As I laid there catching my breath, I heard his balls slapping his ass as he jacked off in the front seat. And then I got a surprise -- tormenting that poor helpless cuckold gave me a turn on that I didn't expect. Shit, I thought, I'm getting to be as much of a pervert as the two of them. This was going to be a fun relationship!

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,075 Followers