The Next Chapter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops. Sorry, daddy."

Steve was lost for a moment; that was happening frequently these days. The sensation of the caress of her foot reached all the way up his leg to overcome his now aching cock. Needing some relief from the pressure, Steve took his napkin from his lap to wipe his mouth, and then adjusted his inconvenient protrusion while replacing the napkin.

"This is outstanding sweetheart. Thank you very much," Steve said with a smile.

Whether the timing of it was intentional or not, Steve's praise caused Maddie's heart to skip a beat. Maddie wanted Steve like nothing else and if he wasn't flinching at her increasingly forward flirtations, it wouldn't be long before she would be satisfied. She hadn't set out to seduce him. On the contrary, she wanted to capture his heart first. They had grown closer in the last year, through doings on both of their parts. But now, Maddie knew it was her place to move things ahead. As much as she wanted him to be in control, her passion was stoked further by the control he had been exhibiting. Steve was a good man and would not take advantage of his vulnerable girl. But here she was, a far-from-vulnerable woman. She couldn't come right out and say it, but she wanted her desire and permission to be taken clearly understood by Steve. She would leave the rest to him.

The conundrum had led her sweet and loving little-girl heart into places of dark lust, seeded by her mom's confessions to her and watered and nourished by her times with her mentor. As much as The Slut seemed willing to fuck anyone, Maddie's desire was sharpened in one direction only. Once she was able to let herself go, she learned to become lost in her fantasy.

Now, the realization of her fantasy was staring her in the face. She had gone into the evening with more than a vague thought to push the limits beyond propriety and into her libido. She would play it carefully but it was time to put her cards on the table.

Maddie had set the table with Steve at the head and herself beside him on the long edge. She leaned in, putting her hand on his thigh, and kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome, daddy," escaped as a whisper.

Id and superego clashed within Steve. He had been through this in his head before.

"Maddie's an adult. We have no legal bond. She's damned beautiful. She needs someone to take care of her. AND, she's throwing herself at me!"

"Don't justify it. She's your stepdaughter. You've had a huge influence over her. Of course she might feel this way, but don't take advantage of it!"

Maddie interrupted, unaware of the battle. "Would you like some more wine?" her eyes bored into his as she asked.

"Ummm, yes, sweetheart."

"Is everything okay?" her fear becoming evident as she asked.

"Maddie, we need to talk." Steve didn't know exactly how it would proceed, but only that talk was necessary.

"I agree, daddy. There are some things I need to tell you," Maddie responded, relieved that this was just another step. It might be a challenge but the reward for her would be the world.

"Let's finish dinner and we'll go sit down in the living room," Steve directed, for which Maddie was grateful. That was part of why she wanted him.

As they finished, Maddie offered to clear the plates. It was completely unnecessary for her to stand behind Steve, pressing into his back and reaching in front of him. It was even more contrived that as she pressed and reached, her cheek touched his.

Again, the fragrance enveloped Steve, inspiring a metaphysical response that radiated through his body. This wasn't just the touch of not so subtle seduction. It was the fruit of more than a decade of life together and maybe the seed of many more to come. Whatever he thought he might have to say was fading.

"Thank you again, Maddie."

"My pleasure," she responded, then paused.

"Steve," she emphasized, thinking it might help to deemphasize their longstanding relationship.

"Why don't you top up our wine glasses while I clear these?"

She met him in the living room, the two glasses and remainder of the bottle of wine on the coffee table. Despite smoothing her skirt, it hiked up enough to reveal the garter straps as she sat.

The assault on Steve's senses was overwhelming - delicious food, a beautiful woman, sexy attire, her fragrance, the kiss on the cheek, the hand on his thigh. Maybe wine wasn't a good idea, he thought. He took another sip anyway.

Far from drunk, the alcohol soothed him. Relaxed in his turmoil, he then did something he could never explain to himself; he got up and turned on some music. Turning back to Maddie, he extended his hand.

Maddie's heart leapt as she rose from the sofa. Taking his hand, she gracefully joined his body, the two of them looking expectantly into each other's eyes. Maddie pulled herself in just a little more than Steve's hand on her hip suggested.

Hoping the words would come, Steve started. "Maddie."

Fully committed now, Maddie knew she had to put any reluctance to rest. "Daddy, can I go first?"

Steve felt relieved, if not wimpy, to give her the control for the time being. "Okay."

"Aunt Sarah was bugging me again today about moving in with them. She's worried about school, friends...you know, that kind of stuff."

"Yeah, she's talked to me a couple of times about that. I've only told her that is a decision you have to make."

"I have decided. I told her that there was no way I was moving out of my house," Maddie declared.

"Okay." A smile came over Steve even as he was wondering where this was going.

"What I didn't tell her was..."

"What darling?"

"I'm not moving away from you. I have everything I need AND want right here."

Gulp.

As they slowly turned, Maddie melted into Steve, placing her head on his shoulder. For Steve, there was no mistaking that, far from pulling away, she was seeking the pressure from his hips and pelvis. Releasing her raised hand, Steve now wrapped both of his arms around her body, releasing the conflict of his desires and responsibilities to the ether.

"Babydoll."

"Yes, daddy?"

Words didn't fail him; they were inadequate. Rather than speak, Steve tipped Maddie's head to his and kissed her. The touch of his lips was gentle, but there was no mistaking that there was no "daddy" in his kiss.

"Come sit with me," Steve said as he used an arm around her waist to lead her.

This initial consummation emboldened Maddie; nothing was going to get in her way now as commitment became determination. She looked at Steve and said, "I'd like to freshen up just a bit first. I'll be back in a few minutes. Would you light some candles please?"

They reluctantly released each other and Maddie turned from the living room to grab her purse, glancing back with an expectant smile as she turned the corner to the bathroom.

Steve was on cloud nine pondering the depths of hell as he waited. Sipping more wine as he moved, he gathered some candles. This was going to happen. It was absurd: he and his not-quite-twenty year old more-or-less stepdaughter. Was he betraying the memory of his dead wife, the mother of this young woman? He couldn't just let this happen to satisfy some primal urges. Looking back though, this seemed like a natural extension of all that had happened since Maddie's mom died.

Steve's memory released a flood of images: talks between he and his wife as she was overcome with cancer, comforting Maddie at the loss of her mother, her high school graduation and all the preparations he helped her through, meeting her dates as they would come to woo her, innocent little events that fortified this sense of mutual attraction, her development into an incredibly striking and sexy woman.

And fuck! A garter belt and stockings? This girl was pushing all of his buttons and the worst part was, he knew that she knew just how to do it.

"Why is that address coming up as I type?" Steve had thought. He recognized the domain but he knew he had cleared his history after his last visit. As much as the dabbling in porn was an open secret, he didn't want to directly subject Maddie to his predispositions.

But there they were, a list of links to his favorite performer. He checked the history and sure enough, they were accessed as recently as 3 days ago when he wasn't home. But Maddie was, as far as he knew.

My God! Why would she be taking an interest in this? Was she a lesbian? Even still, he didn't think that was the kind of thing real lesbians were into. This was provocative stuff and he was concerned for what Maddie might be getting into.

Despite the fact that she was an adult now and free to make decisions about her life, Steve decided to figure out what was going on. It was a hard discussion, if only because of the circling around the topic. Eventually, Maddie revealed that she had come across the videos in the computer history. Knowing some of the arguments she had heard between her mother and Steve, she thought she'd see what the fuss was about.

"Crap. It's my fault," Steve mourned this 'coming of age' moment in his step-daughter's life.

He had just picked a new song and was lighting the last candles as Maddie emerged around the corner. The soft glow flickered over the now revealed, gleaming white teddy, casting a dancing shadow behind her. Leaning against the wall, half-hidden by the corner, she softly called, "Daddy?"

She watched as Steve turned from the last candle to the woman awaiting him. She stood with a demure confidence, satisfied herself with her presentation but seeking the approval of the man who meant more to her than the world.

All reluctance washed away in Steve. He drank in the sweet, sexy vision before him. His lust was fueled by the trappings of seduction: the contrasts of the black heels and white lingerie, the simple fact that this was being delivered to him, being called "daddy". But further, he could not help but be completely aware of the place in Maddie's heart from which this was coming. Fuck her he would, but that passion would satisfy the trust she was placing in him. She had now completely shown her hand to him and it was not a time to fold.

She stepped fully into his view, turning sideways as he moved toward her. The cups of the teddy tight against her breasts showed that his girl was more vixen than he had already appreciated. The rear garter caressed the curve of her round ass as it came to rest at the top of her stocking, and the slight bend of her knee accentuated a thigh and calf that could stop hearts.

Stopping short, Steve extended his hand to her. Walking her to the middle of the room, he embraced her to dance again. The slow turning quickly gave way to expectant and furtive fondling as they melted into a kiss. Steve's hand eventually moved from the lacy encasement on Maddie's back down to the smooth, firm skin of her ass cheek.

This new touch was like lightning through her body. Opening her mouth more, Maddie thrust her tongue in Steve's mouth causing Steve's cock to twitch. In an attempt to sate his burning, he dropped his other hand, now cupping and kneading both of her cheeks in his hands, deepening the grind of his pelvis against her. Maddie's hands move across his back, encouraging him to more. She felt her cheeks parted as his hands tugged.

As the music stopped, Maddie spoke first. "I'm not a virgin. I'm not scared. Have your way with me."

My god, Steve thought. Willingness was one thing, but this girl was begging him.

He lifted her off her feet and carried her to his bedroom, Maddie burying her face in his neck. He placed her on his bed, the only woman since his wife to be there, and began to undress. Maddie stopped him.

"Let me do that, please," she pleaded.

Kneeling on the bed, she undid his shirt, and kissed him from the neck down, running her hands through the hair on his chest and kissing his nipples. Keeping her face close to his body, she unbuckled his belt and freed his pants to fall to the floor. As she pushed his shirt and jacket over his shoulders, Steve shrugged and added those to the pile of clothes on the floor.

Maddie was very satisfied with his trim form, but was now enrapt with his very erect penis. She would soon be experiencing its full potential and she needed to get up close and personal with it. Bending down, she dragged her fingertips across his torso, coming to rest between his legs and grasping the base of his eager cock with one hand and stroking it with the other.

With her big brown eyes wide open and softly twinkling, she looked up at Steve and asked with mock coyness, "Would daddy like his baby girl to suck his cock?"

The true-to-life role she adopted in that moment overwhelmed Steve. The evening had been full of stimulation and apprehension, and now his daughter played to a deeply held fantasy while she played with his cock. He couldn't hold back.

"Maddie, I'm gonna cum!"

Quickly wrapping her mouth around his pulsing penis, she stroked him as he unloaded his jism in her. He uttered refrains of "Oh god!" in time to the bobbing of her head as she sucked the last cum from him.

"That was an unexpected surprise," she said with a giggle.

"I'm sorry, precious. All of this has been a bit much," Steve apologized, more than a little embarrassed at his enthusiasm.

The timing of his orgasm wasn't lost on Maddie and she played on it. "That's okay, Daddy. I know you'll take care of your baby girl." She then licked away another drop of semen oozing from his dick.

Grabbing her under her arms, Steve pulled her up onto her knees and to his face, kissing her deeply and hungrily.

"That I will, my girl," he assured her.

As he lifted her by her ass, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he laid her back on the bed, continuing to kiss her. He pulled the cups of the teddy down to reveal her breasts, kissing and nibbling all around them.

Maddie's satisfaction was now greater than any orgasm she had experienced in her fantasies. Finally, her daddy was lavishing his love and lust on her. Her nipples quickly rose, demanding Steve's attention. He tugged at them with his lips, extending them even further.

"So, you're not a virgin. Have you ever had your pussy licked?" Steve queried with a tease.

"Oh no, the boy chickened out on me. Are you going to show me what it's like? Have your way with me."

Her pussy sighed in relief as Steve undid the crotch snaps. Why was he not surprised that she was completely free of any pubic hair? He kneeled down between her legs and Maddie draped her legs over his back. Steve began to tease her, moistening his fingers to flower her lips. He kissed his way up her thighs, finally landing on her tender flesh. He tugged with his lips at the blossom he'd created, causing Maddie to gasp. He licked long and slow from her perineum to just shy of her clit. With each stroke, he pressed deeper and harder.

"Oh my god, Steve!" was all Maddie could exclaim. Nothing she had experienced compared to this erotic and intimate attention. It felt like she could feel her pussy moistening as he lavished his love on her and her body glowed in response. She began bucking her hips into his face, trying to force him onto her clit.

"Fuck daddy! Eat my cunt!"

It seemed that Maddie had numerous tricks to push Steve's buttons. He felt his cock harden at the vulgar demand, and that drove him in deep and hard, tugging at her clit with his lips, then pressing hard and lapping with his tongue.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Aaaaaaah!"

Steve wrapped his arms around her thighs pulling her pelvis into his face as he continued to devour the precious pussy before him. Maddie wailed, trying to push him away, but he held fast, giving her clit no relief other than the sustained orgasm she was enjoying. Finally, she broke free, closing her body as she sobbed uncontrollably.

After she calmed down, Steve asked, "Are you okay, precious?'

She took a moment to compose herself and looked at Steve. "That was way more incredible than I imagined it would be, daddy. I'm so weak right now, like I've emptied all my love onto you. And...

"I knew you'd take care of me."

Steve lay down beside her and they kissed and caressed. Maddie liked the thought of licking her juices off of her fingers, but kissing them off of Steve's face was an aphrodisiac. She inched closer, her stockinged legs straddling one of Steve's and she began humping as she kissed. Her fire was restored and she was craving the fullness of her daddy.

Steve, too, was ready. Just as the whole of the evening had him erupting before he expected, he was now fully hard and eager. Perhaps it was his own post-orgasmic satisfaction that brought his reluctances to the surface, but he had to ask. "Are you sure you want me inside you?" he asked sincerely.

"Steve please! I have never felt like this and I want more. This is so perfect!"

With that, Steve turned her on her back and knelt between her legs. Emboldened by her plea, he teased her clit with the tip of his dick. "Is my little girl really sure she's ready for daddy's cock?" he asked, playing with her as she had.

Maddie slapped his chest, almost yelling, "Yes, please! Give me your hard dick!"

Maddie was still very wet from herself and Steve's attention. He didn't just slide in; his girl was very tight. Maddie winced and gasped but the pull of her heels on his waist belied any discomfort.

Skin to skin, she felt the satisfaction of this consummation, her pussy stretching to tightly envelop his penis. God, it felt like he was touching her heart with that thing!

Resting for awhile, Steve leaned down to kiss her. There was a deep tenderness to their frantic tongue-play, to which the only suitable response was to thrust. Maddie sighed as Steve began with short strokes, withdrawing only a couple of inches at a time, maintaining as much of the touch of their bodies as possible. Propped on his elbows and inches above her face, he basked in the glory that was this exquisite young woman. Steve marveled to himself just how much more beautiful and sexy even his perfect Maddie was now that she was subject to his sex and briefly thanked his god for this perfect design in the act of coupling.

Relieving Maddie of more of his weight, Steve began to thrust vigorously. Maddie's tightness was a stark reminder of just who he was now fucking. Far from suppressing him, he was now emboldened. This lovely vision who was his step-daughter had eagerly presented herself to him, literally becoming his fantasy. Maddie had made it clear what she craved; Steve could only hope that all of what she offered and he was experiencing was a deeper expression of Maddie and not just a ploy to get what she craved. That thought shook off easily as she met his thrusts, digging her fingernails into his back and arms.

"Steve! You feel so good! More!"

Steve chuckled at the paradox of Steve versus Daddy; the two roles together seemed to amplify both, making it not just fun play but so real. Steve the man was ready to fuck his little girl; Maddie the woman was ready to fuck her daddy. Nothing of this moment was to be missed. Still buried inside her, Steve lifted Maddie's legs to his chest and her ass off the bed. She was now free to furiously tease her clit as he indulged all his passion and desire on her.

"Fuck me, daddy!"

"I'm yours, little girl!"

Her legs bouncing against his chest as she received this long-awaited mercy, Maddie was pushed over the edge. Shaking from her hips, she wailed her pleasure. Her dripping wet pussy clamped down for a moment, drawing out the response she needed from Steve as he grunted his ecstasy and spewed his cum into her.

Once she had recovered, with bliss still flowing through her body, Maddie reached up to pull Steve toward her to kiss.

"My god, Daddy!"

Their lips touched.

"Thank you so much."

Their mouths opened to receive each other.