The Next Day

Story Info
Wife sets husband sets up for surprise.
3.9k words
4
89.3k
9
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsA
MrsA
36 Followers

The day before...

My wife and I were checking our email when we came across a swingers ad. The photo was simple yet appealing; inviting us to take a look. I moved the mouse to the 'delete' button when my wife said, "No interest in that?" with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"Well," I started. You have to realize that thinking fast is something one must do around my wife. She can read your thoughts through the silence. "Swinging?" I continued. I was curious as to why she was so curious.

"Why not!?" she replied. Her tone offering an open and easy feel to the conversation. I minimized the window so that I wouldn't be distracted and turned to my wife. "Are you bi?" I asked.

"I'm curious, " she replied with a grin.

My heart instantly began to beat faster; visions of seeing my wife with another woman flash before my eyes. I had to know more. "Do you want to have sex with someone else?"

"I don't think so. I think I'm bi-curious. Why don't we join that site and see?"

I blinked several times to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me... perhaps I'm dreaming! "Ok! I'm game!" Dream or not, I've got to see where this goes! I guide the mouse to the banner and click on it. A new page opens instructing us to fill out a profile. Together, we make suggestions and fill out the form. After just a few minutes, we were looking at the home page of our first swingers site. I couldn't help but feel aroused yet in over my head.

My wife suggested we visit the chat room; so I click on it. The page loads slowly. Anticipating a chat, I make myself comfortable and pull up a chair for her. Soon the words are scrolling by instantly as people continue to talk amongst themselves. Few take the time to welcome a new chatter.

We respond quickly with simple 'hello's and 'thank you's' as we try to stay out of the conversation yet remain polite. One conversation between an obvious couple and a single woman caught our attention. As my wife and I discussed their responses to one another, we came to the conclusion that they had met recently offline. It became obvious that not only did the husband watch his wife with this other woman but he enjoyed her as well.

"Why would I want to be with another woman with you in the room?" I said to my wife.

"For something different? To share an experience like this WITH your partner? To spice things up? To keep things interesting?" she responded quickly. "Why do you think this couple enjoy swinging?" she continued about the couple in chat.

"I don't know!" I responded quickly but I knew why. "Would you 'be with' someone else's husband?"

"Well, what's the situation?" she replied with a grin.

I hate it when she answers a question with a question but the woman does have a point. Situations vary so its safe to say that her reaction would be determined by the approach. I can hear my wife talking but I can't understand a word she says. My mind races with thoughts. 'Is she interested in someone else? Is she cheating on me already? Bi-curious? Where did that come from?"

I snap out of my thought induced trance to try to catch up with my wife's words. "...I was thinking you might enjoy some fantasy play," she finished.

"Fantasy play! This could be fun. I reached out to place my hand on her knee. She looked at me with a grin as her legs began to relax and fall to the side. My hand instinctively runs slowly up her thigh and to her velvety panties. I lean and whisper in her ear, "Close your eyes. Imagine my hands are a woman's. Tell me what to do."

Her eyes closed and I watched her respond without word to my touch. I took the blind fold from the secret spot and placed it upon her head. I laid her back onto the bed placing her hands straight out to the side, "Don't move them," I instructed. As I pleasured her with my tongue, I tried to imagine what it might be like to watch her in this position with a woman doing what I'm doing. My dick became instantly hard.

To make a long night of sex short... we had wild monkey love for hours while she remained blind folded. I took advantage of her body in ways that she had never allowed me before. In the end, we never decided whether or not 'swinging' or any forms of 'the lifestyle' was for us but we did have this incredible night of sex... but that's another story completely.

The next day...

This is where the story really begins. I arrived at home from work at my usual time. Pulling up to the back of the house, I park in my usual spot taking caution to not hit the unknown vehicle parked on the other side. I gather my things from my car, check out the GTO in the drive and wonder 'who could this belong to?'

Entering the house, everything is quiet. The dog didn't rush the door, no television, no radio. Cautiously, I make my way down the hall to the closed bedroom door. I place my briefcase on the floor and gather my thoughts quickly. Who could be with her? Why are they in the bedroom? I know she's home.

I reach out to take the door knob in my hand, quietly and slowly turn it to open the door. I gently push the door open, almost afraid of what I might see. The first crack reveals a dark, dark room. My eyes begin to adjust quickly and make their way across the floor to the bed. The mirrored headboard and my birds eye view give only half the story.

I peek through the crack in the door to see my wife sitting on her knees in the center of the bed facing the door. Her hands roaming her naked body while her hips move slowly forward and back. She has pillows all around her and her head is leaning back; looking towards the ceiling. The view in the mirror shows her backside and an extra pair of hands roaming her buttocks and back. I didn't catch that at first but as soon as it registered I threw the door open as if I were mad and threw down the remaining items in my hand.

My wife's head comes down quickly to look at me; her body no longer moving. A shocked looked crosses her face. "Have a seat, honey," she said sweetly. I followed her command and I'm not sure why. I sat, crossing my legs and folding my arms in a defensive manner. "Just watch," she said as she started rocking back and forth.

I watched as the unknown hands explored my wife. Jealous tingles and excited erotic feelings fought each other in the depths of my stomach. The room is too dark to determine the gender of that hand yet my wife's high state of arousal has my raging hard on pushing against my slacks; begging to be let out!

My wife leans forward into the doggie position; the strangers hands grab the small of her back from behind. My eyes shift back and forth between the look of ecstasy on my wife's face and the view in the mirror. The butterflies in my stomach continue to flutter because I'm not exactly sure what I'm suppose to be doing. What part am I suppose to be watching? My wife's body becomes stiff then relaxes as waves of pleasure flow through her. When you've been having sex with the same woman for as long as we have, you know when they're about to cum... And she is.

Muffled lapping and licking sounds come from beneath my wife. The sounds become more intense when my wife announces proudly, "Yes! I'm coming!" I felt the pre-cum at the head of my dick. I tried to adjust it quickly but my wife reached her hand out for me. I stood and moved towards her. As I got closer and closer, I could see behind my wife's incredible ass long, tone legs then a beautiful pair of breasts. "Kiss me," my wife said in a 'come fuck me' voice.

I leaned down to kiss her and she raised up to meet me. The sounds of licking and slurping returned as my wife kissed me passionately; her hands running thru my hair. I feel better knowing she wasn't in bed with a man. I feel my wife slip something over my head. Trusting her, I allow it. I open my eyes when she's finished with the adjustments to see nothing. She's blindfolded me.

I feel the weight on the bed begin to shift and move. Someone reaches up and unfastens my belt and slacks. The change and keys in my pocket jingle as they hit the floor. Unsure about what to do next, I stepped out of them. Hands began to roam softly around my upper thigh while another pair loosened my tie and removed my shirt. Gently and without word, the two undressed me and eased me onto the bed. I listened intently to every little sound in the room. I tried to find my wife out of the two women as they tied me to the bed. The smelled exactly alike; bubble bath, cigarettes and Poison; my wife's favorite perfume.

The weight on the bed shifted again leaving me with a feeling of being alone. After several minutes I said, "Hello?" I have to admit, I was a little nervous when no one responded. I looked around but all I could see was black. I listened and heard nothing. My heart began to race again trying to keep pace with my mind.

Just then I hear the flick of a lighter and soon I'm smelling a light cigarette. The pit of my stomach turns into knots as I try to figure a way out of the predicament I've found myself in. I pull gently against the restraints on my hands to no avail. I inhale deeply to try to relax yet I can't help feeling very nervous about this.

Suddenly, I feel a touch at my feet.. Then the other one. I feel weight move onto the bed between them. I feel each inch as this person moves closer and closer. With each inch, my heart races faster and I'm suddenly very thirsty. Warm hands brush my penis then I feel something wet run up the shaft. My dick reacts with a jump. Hands move up the sides of my legs up to my waist. As the hands find my nipples, I feel a warm mouth engulfs my semi-erect dick making it instantly harder. The hands brush and pinch my nipples as the mouth continues about my shaft.

Additional weight is applied to the bed from my left. Instinctively, my head turns in that direction yet my mind is focused on the mouth around my cock; slurping sounds become louder and louder as my dick grows to its fullest state. The weight beside me seems to be lifting; maybe this person is standing... I can't tell. They aren't leaving though. The weight shifts equally on each side of me then I feel warm breasts brush against my stomach and two tongues running in opposite directions along the sides of my erection. I raise my head up, since it's the only part of me that I can move at the moment. My forehead bumps into something warn, and soft. With my nose I begin to explore. I feel what I assume to be a thigh to my left then quickly check the right side to find another thigh. I moved my elbows as much as I could. They, too, touched something warm and fleshy... and hard. A foot perhaps? I moved my head as if to look forward, stuck out my tongue and eased my head off the bed. I can't begin to tell you how turned on I was at this very moment with four hands and two tongues roaming my body freely and finding my wife's pussy at the end of my tongue. "Sit back," I demanded of her, yet still playing along with their 'he doesn't know which of us is doing what' game. I would love to have this blind fold and restraints off but its probably a good thing I'm tied up and can't see.

What happened next...

What happened next was probably the best sexual experience of my life. The feeling of helplessness and vulnerability yet knowing I could stop this at any time was making me crazy. Not being able to see made me more aware of every touch and sound in the room; each move the two bodies made. The thought that my wife set this up only super charged my feelings. I couldn't help wondering how far would she let this go and most importantly; how far should I? After all, I was expecting to come home to dinner and sex with my wife... I came home to this!

I lapped at the clit at the tip of my tongue while trying to hold back my own orgasm when suddenly everything stopped. The body on top of me rolled off the bed; the body at my feet slid down from between them. I lifted my head up in attempt to hear better and only felt my hard dick jump; the wet head resting just below my belly button. I laid my head back on the pillow, relaxing my body; using this opportunity to slow down my heart rate and most importantly, my first orgasm.

Just when I feel as if I've got myself together, the bed starts to move and shake as the two join me a second time on the bed; one on each side. I tried to reach out to my sides to touch them but the restraints where too short. I took in each movement, scent, sound and moan. Without warning, many hands were moving about my midsection; tickling, rubbing, massaging. Soon gentle kisses were joining the dance; soft kisses around my nipples. My dick was swelling again and my heart rate quickened as I felt something slide over the head of my cock then down the shaft. Thinking and concentrating, I remember this as the feel of a condom. I haven't used one of these in years. I had forgot what they feel like. At the thought of this, I chuckled out loud. The hands and kisses stop. A long silent pause in the activity made me feel that my laugh was inappropriate; which of course made me laugh harder.

"What is so funny?" my wife said. My head turn to my right to the sound of her voice.

"Condom?" I asked with a grin.

My wife's response was a giggle. After a short pause she said, "Should we stop?"

Then I felt one of them brush my dick with their hand. It responded so I quickly said, "No. Are you kidding?!"

The two ladies giggled then continued with their gentle touches. Their weight occasionally shifting as they tickle, tease and nibble every each of my body. I couldn't control my erection, it kept growing and getting harder inside its wrapper. It's so hard that it is no longer resting on my stomach. A pair of hands surround my shaft and the ladies began to move around the bed again; one coming to their knees over my face, the other guiding my manhood into her hot hole. I could hear the two kissing and knew they were just using me. This turned me on even more. A common man like me doesn't get this type of abuse every day... in fact, its never happened to me before.

No longer concerned about which woman was where, I began thrusting my hips up to meet the hungry pussy while my tongue lapped at the swollen clit. The girls moan and wiggle on me. "Mm. I like it when you do that," says the unfamiliar voice. I thrust my hips harder causing my wife to bounce wildly on my dick. The other woman screams, "Yes! Fuck her! Yes!!" as she leans forward for a better view. "I like to watch!" she exclaims. Her hand now at the base of my shaft holding it straight up.

My wife glides her tight muscles up to the tip then quickly back down again. The moans becoming increasingly louder; the three of us ready to explode. I back my head away from my meal to beg, "Please, untie me!" Their only response was a giggle. "Please! I can't...!" I continued but not in time. I came with a force, sending my wife into orgasms. I went back to sucking the pussy on my face to pulsating multiple orgasms; enjoying their moans and muffled cries. When the lady on my face stopped moving back and forth, my tongue continued to tease her huge clit flicking it gently then rolling it around.

Quickly, the two moved off the bed again. My heart was pounding too hard to hear each little sound. Sweat rolled down my face, my mustache soaking wet. I'm caught off guard at this moment by when hands grab my numb dick to remove the used condom. Using a warm rag, one or both of them cleaned me up then allowed me a drink through a straw. Still bound and not yet recovered, I start speaking into the darkness, "Can I be untied now?"

"No!" said the unfamiliar voice. "You don't deserve it yet."

"Well, fuck!" I said sarcastically.

My wife chimed in with, "That's exactly what we plan to do."

Just then I felt one of them sit between my feet. She leaned back to sit on her elbows; her hair tickled my balls, the soft skin of her back against my thighs. "I'm going to tell you what you wife is doing to me," she says. My mind started spinning. "She has the most amazing eyes," she continued then I hear the two kissing. "Mm. She kisses so good. She's now sucking my nipples." I could hear the soft moist sounds to prove it. "She's kneeling in the floor in front of me. Should I spread my legs for her?"

"Yes!! Yes!!" I cried. "Untie me! Take this blind fold off! Something!!"

She only giggled then proceeded to tell me what my wife was doing. "She is running her tongue up and down my shaved lips. Her hands are now moving up the inside of my thigh. Her fingers are pulling my lips open at the sides. Her tongue sliding inside my hole slightly then Oh moving up to the top. I'm moving to place my feet on her shoulders. Mm. You wife if very good at this. Mm. Does she suck your cock as well as she eats pussy? Mm. She's using one hand to finger fuck me, the other is tugging at my nipple. Mm. She's going to make me come again. Mm!"

Suddenly, everything becomes still and quiet again. The woman is moving up my body but I can't tell what she's doing. Hands grab my hard cock again to put on another condom. The second its in place, I feel a strange pussy surround it quickly. Its been eleven years since I've felt a strange pussy on my dick. Her buttocks come to rest just below my belly button and I can feel that she's leaning back on her arms. A mouth then engulfs my balls, licking and sucking them then moving upwards. I can feel a chin hitting my raging hard on indicating to me that perhaps my wife is licking at her pussy again. Her hands move under my buttocks encouraging me to fuck her. I did just as I was silently instructed to do. Hard and fast while my wife sucked and licked the other woman's clit. The pussy wrapped tight around my cock then began to expand and contract. The woman's legs began to tremble. She began screaming for me to fuck her. I was doing the best I could in the position they had me in but I tried to fuck her harder. She begged for more cock while my wife encouraged me with, "Baby! I love watching your dick slide in and out! Fuck her! She wants it!" My wife couldn't be any more correct.

I dug my feet into the bed and grabbed the restraints with my hands using them to pull me up the bed with forward motion my hips make. We're moving so fast in all directions when I realize that my blindfold is starting to shimmy off my head. The first thing I see is my wife's hands on a tiny tan waist. Curly red hair bounces just above my face. My eyes adjust as the darkness disappears more and more. The redhead is laying above me but not on me, her legs spread wide her ass moving up and down as my wife's hands instruct them to do. My naughty wife has a birds eye view and a tongue on everything. The wet sounds of her sucking and licking along with body slapping hard and screams of pleasure from the redhead while her pussy clamped tighter and tighter around my dick. Pushing against the bed; pulling against the restraints, I let out a cry and quickly let my hips fall to the bed. My wife grabbed my dick instinctively into her hands; quickly removing the condom. Her hands began to jack me off while I could feel her tongue around the head. The redhead starts to move, bringing her pussy over my face again. I don't think they realize that my blindfold is gone but I'm not saying a word! I look then begin to lick. My wife's hands move fast, the redheads' mouth is keeping up with the pace on my dick now. My head was so hard it was starting to throb. I knew I could come again any second.

The unfamiliar voice said, "Come for me, baby." She then took my entire cock into her mouth. She pulled back a few inches then did it again. She didn't move until I was done. The two women held my lifeless penis in their hands; stroking and kissing it on the head. All I could see was this incredible view of shaved lips on a swollen puss. I lifted my head up and gave another good, long lick. With that she giggled and began to move down me; straddling me the entire way down. This girl was hot, that's for sure. Who is she though? I need her to turn around.

MrsA
MrsA
36 Followers
12