The Next Day Ch. 02

Story Info
The night continues.
3.5k words
4.23
36.8k
6
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsA
MrsA
36 Followers

***** Part 2 *****

The redhead began to sit up right while my wife came to her feet. She quickly saw me peeking from under the blindfold and began to wag her finger at me as if I had been a bad boy. I could feel a wicked grin coming on when the redhead turned to look at me. Imagine, if you will: a woman straddling my legs, her ass up in the air. Her slender back with red wild locks of hair hanging over her shoulders; her face looking back to me. She lifts her hand up to move the hair from her face. The first thing I notice is her incredible green eyes and freckles.

Then it dawns on me who she is! This is the gal my wife is always flirting with at the checkout stand when we go shopping. It was all starting to make sense quickly. I got the feeling that these two had been friends for some time. Could this be the “Emily” she’s always having lunch with? And have they been enjoying more than just lunch? Again my mind reels with questions, details… this amazing view!

My wife takes a seat on the bed at my right elbow and removes the blindfold from my head. “Carl, this is Emily. Emily, meet Carl.” says my wife in a playful voice. She placed the blindfold on the headboard. “We might need this later.” she whispered in my ear as she leaned over; her breasts only inches away from my face.

“So, you’re the one my wife talks about so much.” I say inquisitively. “Lunches, huh?” I continue with a sly grin.

My wife starts to explain, “Yes, just lunches… until now. I told her about the site we visited last night. After talking for a while, we decided you might enjoy this…and so would we.”

“I’m enjoying everything so far except for these restraints. What’s up with that?”

The two women laughed. “We’ll take them off….” says Emily as she moves to sit Indian style on the bed at my feet.

“…when you deserve it.” my wife finished the sentence for her.

“Aw! Come on! I’ve been a good sport.”

“You were not!” says my wife. “You were mad when you came in!”

“Uh. Well, only for a second.”

“Yeah, sure. Its your story, we’ll let you tell it like you want.” says Emily with a wink.

My wife leaned over me, kissing me softly on my lips, “Do you really want us to let you loose?”

“No. I mean, yes.” I stammered.

“Are you mad now?”

“No! Definitely not.” I replied with a stern and knowing voice.

“Ok. Emily, will you take care of this while I start the shower?”

“My pleasure.” Emily said sweetly.

My wife left the room; the rushing water from the shower came seconds later. Emily crawled closer and closer to my face. “Hi.” she says to me quietly before starting to untie the restraints around my wrists.

“Hello.” I said with a grin. “I’ve heard a lot about you.”

“And I, you..” she responded quickly. “Your wife speaks very highly of you.”

“Well, I should hope so!”

“Oh!” Emily started. “Not all wives have nice things to say about their husbands all the time.”

This sent a prideful grin across my face. With my wrists untied, I sit up on the bed. My wife appears suddenly in the doorway. The bright light behind her offers only her curvy silhouette to the eye; tiny hairs on her body shimmered. I watched as her dark figure took Emily by the hand. As she stood, two embracing silhouettes moved slowly before me. They stopped in the doorway and turned to one another. I remained still and quiet while I watched. My wife, the shorter of the two, stood on her toes and began kissing Emily. Emily’s hand quickly took my wife by the small of her back; pressing the two bodies together. Their kisses long and passionate while the steam from the shower began to creep into the background. I can’t help but think, ’Damn, where is my camera!' Emily’s hands roaming the soft skin of my wife was giving me another hard on. What am I going to do with these two?

***** My Hottest Shower Ever *****

Without words, the two turned and disappeared into the brightly lit room. I sat on the bed with my erection for a moment, trying to figure out what just happened. My heart is racing and my palms sweaty. The visions of the things I missed while being blind folded flashed before my eyes. I feel like I was sitting there for a while when the girls open and close the shower door; snapping me back to the present. Nervously, I rise from the bed on my weak knees and make my way to the bathroom door. My eyes adjust to the bright light as my gaze wonders towards the shower door. Steam billows from the top of the door, rolling down it then around the room; seemingly disappearing into the light from the window. Tiny beads of water stick to the door then run down quickly leaving a clean streak on the foggy shower door. As my vision becomes clearer, I can see two blurry silhouettes washing each other with brightly colored fluffy balls.

I pull myself together; my head still reeling from the nights events, and make my way to the shower door. As I get closer and begin to reach for the handle, the door pops open and swings out wide. The two smiling ladies in a soapy, wet embrace reach for my hands and pull me in. My wife moves to the back of the shower as Emily begins running her hands all over my bare skin. My wife’s hands join Emily’s and soon the two are washing me from head to toe. Their nails slightly scratching here and there; I can feel their breasts press against my back and chest. Their skin was soft and slick. My dick becoming increasingly larger and harder. I was unsure of how much of this I could take.

I wipe my eyes and look around the shower. Soap suds and bubbles run down their curvy bodies. Their hair wet and slicked back. Their hands continue to tease and clean me. I turn to my wife and kiss her passionately. Emily’s hands run around my waist and down my stomach. As she reaches farther around and down, I can feel her warm, wet skin down my backside. As her hands get closer to my private area, I can feel her fingers cupping my balls. Her thumbs gently stroking the top and sides of my shaft only add to the sensation of the warm drops of water racing down. I cup my wife’s breasts in my hands while kissing her then move to suckle them. I can feel Emily’s moving around behind me but I allowed her to move freely. I use my right hand to part my wife’s shaved lips. Just as my finger slides inside, I am caught off guard when I feel Emily’s warm breath near the head of my dick. I slide another finger inside my wife. She moans then Emily swallows my swollen member. She treats it as if it were ice cream on a stick; licking and sucking slowly and gently. My fingers sliding in and out of my wife’s hot hole faster and faster as Emily sucks me harder and harder. My wife allows me to nibble on her neck and suck her nipples while I’m getting head. I can feel I’m getting close to cumming. Emily has a definite talent for sucking cock.

Moving my hand from its now pulsating wet hole, I reach down for a handful of Emily’s head; using it to guide her back and forth on my hard cock. My wife looks at me with a lustful look; water drips from her hair onto her face and shoulders. She licks her lips then begins to spin around without taking her eyes off mine until her neck won’t allow it. I’m still guiding Emily by her hair; her occasional moans vibrate along my shaft. Her hands now running up the backside of my legs. When she reaches my ass, she grabs it with both hands, digging her nails into my skin. She begins pulling my ass into my pushes on her head.

My wife, now facing the back of the shower, stands on her tip-toes and arching her back. The water begins to get cold on my back. Pulling my cock from Emily’s suction; I guide it with one hand to my wife. I rub my fat head across her swollen clit while Emily licks my shaft. I pull back just an inch or so then aim the head for its proper place. At first, I feel the head against her slippery, pulsating coot. My wife adjusts by placing her hand firmly on the wall, the other hand takes Emily’s hair into her hands beneath her. Emily is already sucking my wife’s clit; the head of my dick getting a quick flick as well.

I reach back and turn off the water and open the shower door. A cool breeze quickly glides over our wet skin. I look down between my legs and see Emily’s nipples reacting to it. I slowly begin to slide inside my wife. Her muscles tight around my head. Slowly, I give her a little more. She reacts by arching her ass more. I lean back to get a better view then slide in another inch. Muscles surround my member; contracting around it, applying gentle pressure. I then thrust the remaining deep inside. My wife lets out a delighted squeal then bends her knees slightly to sit on Emily’s face. I remain deep inside; only moving slightly, feeling Emily’s tongue and lips on my wife and on my balls. I pull back, only leaving the head inside.

My wife’s knees begin to shake as she moans in pleasure. Emily is obviously very good at oral matters. My cock harder, fatter, longer than ever. My wife begins to rock back and forth on my swollen member. She places both hands on the wall and begins pushing herself back onto me. Emily uses her hands on my wife’s pussy and watches as I continue to fuck her. I watch as she licks her lips beneath me; as if she’s waiting for her turn.

I pull out of my wife completely. Quickly, Emily takes it into her mouth again; moaning as if it tastes good, making slurping & licking sounds. I quickly begin to finger my wife again with one hand while aiming my cock down for Emily with the other. Emily’s full lips wrap around and inhale my shaft. Taking my dick from Emily’s hungry mouth, I shove it hard and deep into my wife again. A few pumps like this and my wife is overcome by orgasm. Her body trembles, her juices run down my shaft. Emily places her lips onto my wife’s pussy lips and begins sucking her again. I thrust hard and fast until I can see my wife is done. I pull out, guiding it back to

Emily’s waiting mouth then reach around my wife; holding her close to me. Her tiny, wet back pressed against my chest. I take her breast in one hand while rubbing her very swollen clit between two fingers with the other hand.

Emily continues to suck and slurp as if she may never get the chance to do this again. I announce, “Ah! Yes!” Emily grabs my ass cheeks again and pulls them into her. My cock lets its load deep into her throat. She continues sucking as yet another load is forced out. Using one hand, she strokes the shaft; sucking me harder. She deep throated me one last time causing yet another load to come. I back away from my wife to look at Emily. Her tongue licking the head clean before licking her lips.

“Oh my!” I start. “That was probably the hottest shower of my life!” I say as I help Emily to her feet. She turns my wife around; placing her back onto the wall.

Emily begins to kiss my wife again gently. At first, soft gentle kisses on her lips. My wife allows Emily to kiss her neck and nipples. I can tell that Emily is using her hands to part my wife’s lower lips. I move to place my back against the side wall to get a better view. Their bodies still wet; sweat or shower… I don’t know but it is sexy as hell. Their tongues wrestle between them. The two fingering one another. Simultaneously, the two look to me; my wife with her beautiful, expressive blue eyes, kisses me hungrily on the lips. Emily takes my hand and pulls me from the shower. I reach for my wife’s hand and pull her with me.

Emily leads the two of us back to the bedroom. Arriving back at the bed, she guides my wife to sit on the edge at the end of the bed. She then turns to me then guides me back to the chair I started in. Emily turns her naked, wet body towards my wife then takes a seat in front of her on her knees. Her hands resting on my wife’s thighs then running up to her hips. Emily pulls her closer to the edge then runs her hands up to cup my wife’s breasts. “May I, Mandy?” she says innocently to my wife.

“Yes. You may.” responds my wife quietly. She then looks to me. Emily begins to push Mandy to lie down on the bed. Mandy’s legs dangle from the edge. Emily quietly spreads Mandy’s legs apart then eases her head between her legs. Emily sits on her knees, her ass arched giving me a hint of her swollen lips between her thighs. Emily’s head begins to move slowly up and down; one of her hands placed on my wife’s upper-inner thigh, her thumb placed inside Mandy’s hole. Mandy begins to twitch then places her feet onto the bed beneath her ass; spreading her knees apart. The two begin moaning; my wife sending her messages of enjoyment.

I reach to the table next to me and grab my pack of smokes. I smoke while watching Emily orally bring my wife to multiple orgasms. I can feel my own state of arousal coming to poke its horny head out; as much as I try to fight it. I come to my feet then sit on the side of the bed. My wife lay submissively on the bed with her eyes closed. I lean down and take her hard nipple between my lips making her moan and sigh more. “What do you want me to do baby?” I ask of my wife.

Mandy opens her eyes to throw me another animal lust look then she licks her lips. “Do her doggie style for me?” she whispers back.

Instantly, I become erect again. To hear my sweet little wife talk this way and be so sexually hungry is driving me wild. I kiss her lovingly on the lips then I move myself from the bed. I tapped Emily on the shoulder and helped her to her feet. I then guided her onto the bed and in a sixty-nine position with Mandy. While I applied the condom, I watched as the two hungrily lapped at each others pussies. I then climbed onto the bed at my wife’s head then placed my knees between Emily’s. My wife’s hands appeared on Emily’s butt cheeks, spreading them apart. I look down to my own erection then at my wife’s face below it sucking on this pretty pink pussy. Her tongue licks all over. I aim into Emily’s hole as my wife pulls at her ass giving it more arch. I shoved my thick, hard shaft inside and started pounding her hard. Emily’s head popped up now and again to let out a ‘pain but pleasure’ yelp.

The sounds of her screaming between the licking, lapping, wet sounds only made me want to fuck her harder. I could feel my cock continue to grow and her muscles tugging at the head of my dick. Emily sat up. I reached up to hold her at the hip. My wife adjust beneath us with a steady tongue. Emily’s legs began to tremble and her body began to shake in my hands. I shoved harder and faster against her now virgin like twat. I felt her muscles around me expand and contract quickly with her first orgasm. I then placed my hand between her shoulders and grabbed her by her hair. She’s now bouncing back as I thrust hard forward. My wife moves out from beneath her. She sits on her knees in front of Emily; kissing her breasts while helping to hold her up. Emily and I moaning and grunting uncontrollably.

My wife then sits on her butt then moves it underneath Emily’s. Emily lays across my wife in an exhausted manner. The two gently kissing; hands roaming slowly. I pull out from Emily and pull off my condom then toss it to the side. I guide my stiff shaft into my wife. Emily reaches back and takes my wife by her knees then placing them on her shoulders. I half listen to the whispers between the two women. Then suddenly, Emily begins to move up my wife’s body. Emily takes a seat on my Mandy’s face looking towards me. Emily takes Mandy’s knees in her hands again then pulls them closer to her own body. My wife’s hands spread Emily’s cleanly shaven lips and sucks her swollen clit. I fuck Mandy harder and faster than I did Emily. Watching the two women enjoying themselves, I continue on knowing that I won’t come again until I’m forced to.

Mandy’s legs begin to wiggle around in Emily’s grasp. I reach down with one hand; placing my thumb on Mandy’s extremely swollen clit. Emily’s sexy body rocks back and forth on Mandy’s face. Mandy comes over and over again on my swollen member, I pull out then move to begin licking her clit. Emily pulls Mandy’s legs father off the bed; spreading them apart farther. “I’m gonna’ come.” says Emily to Mandy.

“Mmm.” says Mandy between licks. “Me too. He’s so good at that!”

I continue with my busy tongue until both of them are screaming with orgasms. My chin very wet, I back away while watching Emily slither to lay down next to my wife. The two breathing heavily then giggling, look to me sitting at the head of the bed with my still raging hard on. My wife sits up then rotates around to lay between my legs. She takes the base gently with both hands then pulls the rim closer and closer to her lips. Emily sits up and lays next to my wife. Her breast rests on Mandy’s back; her leg thrown across Mandy’s legs. Mandy’s head begins rocking back and forth. Slowly sucking my cock at first, while jacking with her hand; then turns quicker and harder.

Mandy backs away and Emily takes over. Mandy rolls over onto her back; forcing me onto my knees so she can suck on my balls. I watch as Emily sucks me off like a pro. Her right hand placed between my wife’s legs, she begins to please the two of us. I knew Mandy was enjoying it because her legs fell to the sides and spread open for Emily. “I don’t think I’ll be able to come again.” I said disappointedly to Emily.

She looks up to me; my cock inches from her face. “Yes. You will be able to.” she says in a confident manner just before returning to the task at hand. I can feel Mandy’s hands moving along the back of my thighs and buttocks. Emily moves on top of my wife, straddling her while constantly taking and expelling my dick from her mouth. Mandy’s hands move from me and appear on Emily’s back then disappearing between the two women. Mandy obviously pleasing Emily with whatever she’s doing causing Mandy to suck like a mad-woman. Her head bouncing back and forth; moaning more and more on my shaft.

“Ah!” I say loudly. “Yes!” I honestly didn’t think I would cum again but… it is coming! Emily’s hands and head continue to move up and down while I feel Mandy’s tongue returning to my balls. Her fingers now softly brushing the inside of my thighs forcing me to spew another load into Emily’s mouth. I pulled away and tugged at my member over Mandy’s face continuing to unload across her perky chest. Emily reaches down and smears it across her chest then licks it clean.

Trying to catch my breath, I lay back onto the headboard and kick my feet out from underneath me. Emily moves to the side while Mandy rotates between my legs. She lays her face on my thigh. Emily scoots in close to my wife taking the same position on the other thigh. I brush their hair back from their sweaty faces then playfully ask, “Where’s my dinner?” The two start giggling again.

I move myself between the two and adjust the pillows around us. With one under each arm, we fall into an exhausted sleep; the two with legs and arms draped over my limp body.

MrsA
MrsA
36 Followers