The Next Door Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Someone is watching them.
1.7k words
4.27
62.1k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't quite five past when Debbie heard the back door open and then close again a moment later. She heard as the door bolt was slid across and swallowed nervously.

"Debbie? Debbie where are you?"

"I'm here Mr. Groves in the front room." She called softly.

A moment later her elderly next door neighbour appeared in the door way. She thought of him as old but he was actually only in his early forties. She thought of him as little but he must have been five foot nine at least. She thought of him as dirty, and he was.

"Good girl." He grinned evilly as he looked at the little skirt and top he'd told her to wear.

"I am trying to be good." She whispered.

"You just seem to have too much trouble with it though don't you?" he chuckled.

He was carrying a small back pack and she eyed it apprehensively.

"You want to know what I've got for you?" he grinned.

Debbie nodded warily but didn't trust herself to speak.

"Upstairs with you then." He ordered firmly. "I've always wanted to take a look around your bed room."

Debbie had left her bedroom curtains closed this morning and now she breathed a little sigh of relief that she had. She certainly didn't want the man over the road to see what would be happening to her over the next few hours.

"Perfect!" he mumbled to himself as he eyed her bed with the rail at the head and foot of it.

"Now then Debbie I want you to lie down on your bed for me, and stretched your arms and legs out so that I can tie them to the posts."

"You want to tie me up?" she gulped fearfully.

"Do we need to put another x on the chalk board?" he raised an eye brow at her warningly.

Another x on the chalk board would mean another punishment for her when he felt like it.

She lay down on the bed and stretched herself out as he'd told her to do.

It only took him a few minutes to bind her hands and feet.

"You're such a pretty little thing Debbie." He muttered as he played with himself.

He stroked up her leg and under her skirt. His fingers poked at her pants and he felt the moisture there.

"Yes I thought so." He muttered.

He reached up and pulled open her blouse and then began to pinch at her nipples, Debbie let out a little cry of pain and he pinched even tighter.

"Quiet!" he snapped, "or I'll have to gag you!"

She didn't like that idea so she clamped her mouth shut and tried not to react when he lowered his head and started to bite lightly on them.

"You like that don't you girl?" he asked her savagely. "Tell me how much you like it."

She knew how much he liked to play this game where he made her his willing accomplice.

"Oooh Mr. Groves do that some more that feels so good." She sighed to him.

He moved his hand down under her skirt again and pushing her panties to one side he began to poke and jab at her. It really hurt but she knew better than to say that. He forced his fingers inside of her and started jerking them in and out as hard as he could.

"Talk to me girl." He panted. "Tell me how you like it."

"That's so good Mr. Groves," she gasped. "Please fuck me good."

He stopped suddenly and looked down at her. "Yes you need to be fucked good don't you." He grinned down at her and then climbed off the bed. "I'll be right back." He whispered.

She could hear him rummaging around in her room but couldn't get her head up enough to see what he was doing.

He came back a moment later muttering to himself. "I'll need to pay a visit to that sex shop I think." He knelt on the bed and showed her what he'd got. "I'm going to fuck you real good,"

She swallowed anxiously as she looked at what he was holding.

It was a smallish roll on deodorant bottle with a large rounded top. He grinned at her as he stoked it up her legs, and then nudging her pants to the side again, he started to rub her clitoris with it. He nudged at her opening and gradually pushed it inside of her.

Debbie had never felt anything like it. She had only ever been fucked by a penis and the solid inflexible thing that was now being pumped up and down inside of her, was exciting her beyond belief. She felt her muscles tighten around it and she cried out her orgasm.

Mr. Groves stood looking down at her his eyes bright with excitement. He didn't bother to remove the item just left it resting inside of her. He climbed onto her so that he was straddling her chest and took out his hard cock.

"Now suck it you dirty little tramp!" he ordered her ruthlessly.

He shoved it in her mouth and started to pump back and forward, Debbie gagged as she felt it hit the back of her throat, the tears streamed down her face as she fought for breath.

Again it didn't take much for him to spew his come into her mouth and again her only choice was to swallow it down.

"That's a good girl," he panted heavily, "yes you're learning to be a good little whore." He wiped a globule of his come off the end of his dick and put it in her mouth. "Suck my fingers clean for me Debbie." He ordered

Mr. Groves looked at her clock and grinned. "Now look at that Debbie, it's only just twelve o'clock we've still got hours to play."

Debbie swallowed but didn't say anything.

"Would you like me to untie you for a bit Debbie?"

"Yes please Mr. Groves, I'll be a good girl and do whatever you tell me to do."

"Well for starters I think we'll leave your new toy right where it is." He reached out to untie her hands and she sat up with a little sigh of relief. She sat rubbing her wrists while Mr. Groves released her ankles.

"Now Debbie stand up and lift you skirt for me."

She did as she was told and Mr. Groves jiggled the little bottle around inside of her for a bit before pulling he knickers into position to keep it in place.

"That's a good girl, now you can go and make us some sandwiches for our lunch."

"What would you like Mr. Groves." She asked politely.

"Oh I don't know, cheese if you've got it I suppose."

She was buttering the bread when he came into the kitchen. "You've fastened your blouse." He snapped, "I didn't tell you that you could do that."

She dropped the knife and turned to him. "I'm sorry Mr. Groves, I never thought." She reached up to hurriedly undo the buttons.

"That's still an x on the chalk board." He lectured.

"But Mr. Groves I'd didn't know." She whined.

"No you took it for granted, and that is one of the bad habits that we need to break for you."

She lowered her head in shame. "Yes Mr. Groves." She whispered.

"Finish the sandwiches Debbie." He told her impatiently.

She made their lunch and sat opposite him at the kitchen table.

She felt terribly self conscious sitting there with her boobs hanging out and the little bottle stuck in her crotch. She nibbled at her sandwiches but struggled to swallow them.

Mr. Groves had finished his and now he moved both of their plates out of the way.

"Come and sit over here Debbie." He ordered as he patted the table in from of him.

She perched on the edge of the table and tried not to react as Mr. Groves started to suckle on her nipples again, he shoved his hand between her legs and started to nudge at the little bottle. Debbie felt her head go back as she felt her body working itself into another orgasm.

His constant sucking and nibbling and nudging was just too much for her and she came again for him.

"Yes you do like it don't you girl." He smirked.

His mobile started to go and he swore savagely.

"Yes dear," he said sweetly as he answered the call. "I'll be right with you darling."

He hung up the phone and frowned at her. "I've got to go." He said abruptly. "What's your mum on tomorrow?"

"She's on the night shift." She told him sadly.

"Leave the back door unlocked and go to bed at ten o'clock." He ordered "wear that little nightie that I see on the washing line sometimes, and no underwear."

"Yes Mr. Groves."

"Debbie?"

She looked at him questioningly.

"Have you ever been fucked up the arse?"

She paled and looked at him with horror. "Oh no Mr. Groves!"

"Hmmm, maybe I'll put that on my 'to do' list." He murmured thoughtfully.

He closed the back door as he went and Debbie rushed over and slammed the bolt across, then she waddled upstairs and lay down on her bed.

Gently she pulled the bottle out of her and sighed in relief as it made a popping slurping kind of noise.

She rubbed her sore pussy trying to sooth it as she thought of the awful things he'd done to her. Her rubbing got faster and her breathing heavier and she moaned as she came again.

Standing up shakily she fastened her blouse and straightened her skirt. She walked over and opened her curtains to the bright sunshine. As she stood looking out her phone began to ring.

"Hello." She said absently.

"I know what you've been doing." The masculine voice whispered down the phone. "Did you like it when he did you on the kitchen table or did you prefer being tied to your bed?"

Debbie almost dropped the phone. "Who is this? What do you want?"

"Soon Debbie." The voices crooned "soon." The line went dead and Debbie let out a little sob.

Her curtains had been closed, how could anyone have seen what had been happening?