The Next Door Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not now," she said.

With a shrug, I pushed my hips forward and let her heat engulf me.

"Oh Vance, not so slow," she cried out. But I kept it slow, making sure to push myself as far as I could before drawing it back out. I kept this pace until I was ripped away and found Aysel straddling me.

"You ride his face. Come on, he can't be in control."

With that, a super tight and wet pussy slid down my deck.

"You ready boy, you're in for a long night," Aysel said.

I may have wanted to reply but then Dana walked over and stood over me. Coming down

slowly, she made sure my mouth was lined up perfectly.

"Eat Vance, I need it," she begged.

The heat from her cunt was on my face. It was like a waterfall and it was musky. I

had eaten Katie out before and she had a tangy more salty taste. Dana's was sweet. Like

sugar and I began licking the outside, lapping her up even as she coated my face. I heard talking but couldn't hear it.

Two things happened at the same time. The tight pressure on my cock began to finally move and Dana's legs squeezed, trapping me in an oven of body heat. Thank god for free hands and I reached up to spread her firm ass, allowing much-needed air to my lungs. Dana shifted to make it easier and it was here that I realized the woman above me had shown me something more intimate than she probably meant too. I couldn't see her anus in the light, but my tongue found it. There was a throaty moan and I made a mental note of it before going back to her pussy. This time, I rammed my tongue in as far as I could go and let her ride my face.

The two women kept the same pace. Kid you not. Each of Dana's hips was a stroke on my dick from Aysel. I don't know how I got so lucky to go from being killed to being in a three-way, but this was heaven. Or so I thought.

It went on for what seemed like forever. It went like this until the girls swapped positions and kept the same pace. I found Aysel to be really musky and her taste harsh, but no complaints from me. We continued on

It was starting to make my anxious to finish and I tried to thrust my hips only to find that one or both of them was keeping me pinned. There was a giggle, but no humor for me. I grew angry and began to tongue fuck Aysel as hard as I could. I'm pretty sure she came more than once with the flood of juices running over my face. Then her heat was gone but I didn't cool. I was shaking.

Dana rode me crying out for the first time in her own orgasm. I saw her begin to change and she looked down at me with pure animal lust in her eyes.

"It's time Vance. Time for you to change. Cum in my pup, become a wolf."

Her pace thankfully picked up and all I can say, is that when she brought me to my finish, it was one to sing about for the ages. I howled before the pleasure became mixed with pain. Everything hurt, but it didn't matter. With a flash of light, my world changed.