The Next Game Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lirana did as instructed. No sooner than she grabbed them she was arching her back. The goddess went all out and brought her a quick and loud orgasm.

She looked over, "You would think something as simple as that would have been done already. But he went for some of the more complex and even over the top ideas first. Now I am going to do it again while Raven fucks my cunt."

She looked at him and he nodded. He slid in behind her and lifted her a bit and lowered her slowly onto his cock while playing with her clit. She growled as he put her feet on the floor. "She looked at Brenda, "I want you to plant your cunt on the busty blondes face."

She got us started. He pounded into her with one hand rubbing her side and another going over her clit. Brenda screamed out first but it did not stop as Lirana howled out next. It was a race between Raven and the goddess to see who went next.

He pulled a hand from her hip. He licked his middle finger and then lean back on her. He slid it into her ass. She groans out a climax. He slammed up and shot several jets of cum into her. He actually raised her off of the floor in the process. He let her back down. She looked at him, "You cheated!"

He smiled, "There were rules?"

Everyone laughed. She turned around and kissed him. She looked at Raven, "So your choice for what is next."

He smiled, "So this is how these games go?" She smiled.

He looked at Lirana, "Other end of the altar and bend over on your knees. Flar slide up behind Lirana. Gardner on the altar and in blowjob position by Lirana. You prepping all the asses as they are needed tonight Goddess?"

She nodded. "Myssara please sit on Gardner's face, if he does not want to taste me, he should say so you can clean up."

He chuckled, "Don't tell me the closest I will get to your cock?!"

Raven chuckled, "Marshal up behind Myssara you will be drilling her ass. As will all the cocks here. Brenda put your new toy on leaving your ass open. Shia up over her. I will help lower you onto Brenda's fake cock."

Ersa sits on Brenda's face. Now I will be nailing Brenda's ass while supporting and playing with Shia. Ersa, cunt, and ass on her tongue whichever one works. Marshall, you got her ass and hips.

Gardner, you got her cunt and tits. Flar you will be nailing Lirana's ass and she is going to be blowing Gardner. This is about climaxing. When you pop off, stick a hand out to the side. The only ones who can leave the table immediately after coming are Flar, Marshal, and Ersa. Everyone else is in the middle is stuck unless I let you know you are free and clear."

He lifted Shia up and onto the fake cock. He slid into Brenda's ass. He looked at the other. "If you have an ass to nail get inside. Myssara will tell us all when to go. The last one to cum gets to choose next."

A few seconds later and Myssara yelled, "Go."

He started pumping into Brenda's ass and playing with Shia's tits and she wailed. He could not keep track of who was in or out other than Flar and Ersa when they moved away.

Shia has come and gone but could not leave yet. Brenda screams out. He looked at Shia, "Shia you can get down and take Brenda's toy."

He looked down and saw all hands except Lirana. He called out, "Hold. Everyone off. We have a tie at the moment. Myssara, would you clean up Lirana and myself and Lirana sit on this end. Just me and you. Lay back and I am going to give you the fuck of your life. Now, this is not about cumming. This is to see if I can get you to ejaculate before I cum."

She laughed, "I have never ejaculated."

He nodded. "I have gotten every woman here to ejaculate except you. But this time I will be the one fucking instead of you just going for a quick ride. Myssara If you would give us an internal view of her G-spot so the guys can see what I am doing. She nodded, "Teaching too."

He nodded, "As I have before."

He slid into her cunt and looked at her, "Time to go on my ride."

She chuckled and he started stroking her. He kept it deep and short for a while then would to a long one and go back to deep and short. About 30 minutes went by and he looked at her, "Frustrated?"

She yelled, "YES!"

He smiled, "Beg me to make you cum. I will keep doing this teasing until you do."

She refuses to budge. Another 15 minutes go by and she yelled, "Fuck! I am begging you to make me cum!"

He started the stroke and then leaned back and shoved cock against her G-spot.

She groaned loudly. He started rubbing her clit at the same time. She fought it and finally, she screamed, "FFUUUCKK!"

She washed over him with her ejaculation. He kept it going until she did it another 5 times and he slammed forward and came. He looked into her eyes, "Think you could handle that 6 times a night?"

She shook her head. She grabbed his head and kissed him passionately. He looked at the guys as he pulled back. "A woman has a clit. She has another side to that. On the inside. Her G-spot. My teasing her like that caused a buildup of cunt fluid.

When I rubbed the head of my cock against it and massaged it and then her clit at the same time, I coaxed her into ejaculating." He pulled back a bit. "Her G-spot goes right under these 3 fingers of mine. Between my fingers and my cock on the roof of her cunt. Dear goddess, would you show them the images of when we started building this the last time. When I put you on it. I told you I was going to fill both holes one more time."

She nodded, "More education."

He looked at the guys, "Some women never have one. Their G-spot might be really small. Some guys will say, we don't have your cock. It can be done with fingers."

He pulled Lirana into a sitting position and backed out of her. She looked at the fluid all over the floor and Raven as she shook her head. He pointed to the image. She watched. All of the ladies who had not seen this gasp and then watched the waves shoot out and heard the wail she made. The guys were sitting there with their mouths open. He looked at them. "I filled both holes."

The Goddess came over, "What do you have planned for us?"

He looked at her, "Have a seat. Lirana now is the time for payback as you get her cunt." The Goddess sat on her face Brenda on your back so that Myssara can attack. Shia on Brenda with Shia attacking Ersa. Ersa you can clean me up. This is between the ladies on the table. Stick an arm out after you cum. Call it Marshal."

He chucked, "Go."

Brenda stuck hers out, then Shia, followed by the goddess. He moved down and attacked Lirana's clit with his fingers and she wailed out right before Ersa. He backed away. "Ersa you won that one." She grabbed Raven's hand, "Ladies we are taking him to the room. Goddess put the other team through more training."

Raven laughed and looked at her, "If a woman is set on getting pregnant then send her my way."

She laughed, "I have someone special for you already waiting just outside. She is coming in now."

He looked over and a little halfling female is there and then she was naked. She looked shocked and she saw the Goddess who pointed at Raven. He looked at her, "You know I cannot get her pregnant."

She nodded, "But you can take her virginities. She was praying for the best and is just as shocked to be here."

He looked at her, "Is that what you want?"

She nodded, "No guy in my party will touch me. They are afraid they are going to break me and do not want the responsibility."

He nodded. "Come with us. I have one condition for the Goddess. If she finds this pleasurable, she will remember what I did and how I did it. The Raven and all of my ladies took good care of her. I want a jar of lube so I can do the job manually."

The Goddess smiled, "Not a problem. That is a beautiful request. She is cleaned up like the rest of you."

Ersa smiled, "Very sweet of you."

He looked at her, "Us."

They walked into the bedroom and closed the door. The little halfling female looked at all the ladies and him, "Four of you?"

He smiled, "These 3 are my traveling companions. Are you bisexual or curious? What do you know of pregnancy?"

She looked at Raven, "A human cannot get a halfling pregnant. Pregnancies go 9 months and hurt like hell. I have never really thought about women."

He smiled, "The goddess is one of lust, all of the women here are bisexual 2 of the men are as well. Two are heterosexual. You are from Earth. Not everyone is. We can talk about it in here."

She sighed, "Game shop Some lady named Lillian."

He smiled, "What inn are you at? Beginning or second?" She nodded, "Second, the Goddess told me to wait here. My party is taking advantage of the break and fucking each other left and right."

He smiled, "You had another life with Lillian, you just do not remember it. You either finished your quest or she killed you off. I spent 20 years in her world and killed her and her world."

She looked wide-eyed. "That is why I am still technically in my first life with no deaths. If I had been a woman, they would have offered to make me a goddess but there are no gods here."

She nodded. He took her arm and slide it up until he had her hand and place it on his cock. "This is 7 inches long with a curved end. One second."

He stuck his head out, "Myssara will you give her a gift box, please? Thank you."

He turned around and she has the box. "You can take this with you it is modeled after me. I helped the goddess design it when I saw her use one from Earth and I chastised her about it."

She laughed. "We made one. This will actually shoot female fluid into you and into the person you are fucking with it. There are toys at the bottom, I believe they are of various shapes and sizes. The ladies will help to find out if you are bisexual or not. If you are not do not be ashamed and it will never leave this room. She nodded and sighed, "OK."

He asked her, "You ready for me to get started then climb up into the center of that bed. Ersa you won the last games so you position the ladies. I will take her cunt for now until I finish with her virginity and she can find out if she likes a female touch or not. They nodded and he got up on the bed. he looked at her, "Your name?"

She looked at Raven, "Trisa."

He leaned in and kissed her slow and sensually. He rubbed a nipple with the bottom of his hand and she gasped and he got her on a full mouth lockdown. He rubbed the other nipple and she moaned into his mouth.

He moved to her ears and she gasped there as well as her neck. He licked one of her nipples and she about spasmed in his hands. He ran his hands up her sides, across her stomach and the bottom of her feet. She groaned through it all.

He looked at the ladies, "She is either going to love sex or hate it. All of the zones I checked are highly sensitive. We should get about a dozen orgasms out of her before I do it. She looked shocked and he smiled, "If you are not enjoying yourself just say so."

She nodded. He started rubbing inside of her legs and he nodded to Ersa who straddled the woman's face and slowly lowered it down. He started on Trisa's cunt just as Ersa hit her nose and Trisa jumped open mouth into Ersa's cunt.

He kept taking her through slow tongue exercises and avoided her clit. The ladies were all over her nipples. She cycles through at least a dozen orgasms. He looked at Ersa and signal her to get up. He looked at Trisa, "Do you think you are Bi-sexual?"

She nodded and dropped her head back on the bed, "You were not joking about me cumming a dozen times."

He nodded. "I am always serious in bed."

She looked at Ersa, "I am not very good at that."

Ersa smiled, "You will be before you leave. Everything goes well you can spend the night with us."

She looked at him and he nodded, "The ladies make that call. I am a cad in this game. All 3 of them are pregnant. Pregnancies last from one inn to another maybe 2. You do not raise your offspring they are taken and raised by caregivers in this universe. You give birth, painlessly and are back into your skinny fighting form by morning."

She looked at Raven, "No joke?"

He smiled, "No joke. I said I am serious in bed."

She smiled, "That is a relief. Now that I know that and can remember it then I know I can play any race. I was wanting to avoid pregnancy."

He smiled and went back to her cunt which was sopping wet. He went back up and kiss her again, "That is what you taste like in this life."

She nodded. "Not bad, I could go down on me."

The ladies laughed. He slid a hand below her back and pulled her toward him. "I am going to be on top of you to keep you from trying to jump when I break your hymen. If you need to bite me it is ok, I have my own person cleric."

Brenda waved and Trisa smiled. He slid her toward his cock and slid past the outer lips and found her hymen just inside. He measured off and got over her body. "There are a couple of ways to do this, the jerk method where the guy just gives a slight jerking motion against it. I do not recommend it. The measure. Find where the hymen is moving your finger back just a little bit. Then pop forward. Another way is called distraction. I find combining measure with distraction."

He popped forward on her and she screams out and stuck her head into his chest. He waited. "That method is the best. There is no getting around that short of not having one which you can write into your backstory. She laid back down and he looked at her. "You ok?" She nodded. He started sawing in and out. She moaned big time. After 10 minutes he was all the way in. He looked at her, "Any guy gives you grief ask them if they have a seven-inch cock. IF they say no. Tell them a girl has to have her standards."

All the ladies laughed. "Ladies you can resume." He worked her cunt slowly and methodically.

He picked up speed. She was super tight already on him. He went faster and push through a couple of orgasms the girls had given her. Ersa has a medium orgasm from Trisa's attempt. He moved back, "Hold her head in your lap and strokes her face." He heard a little chirpy noise she made before she started to climax.

He leaned back and put pressure on her G-spot. Ersa put her hands on Trisa's shoulders. Trisa's eyes got big, "I think I am going to pee!"

He smiled, "Just stay with it." Finally, she burst and wailed out as she shot several small but powerful jets of liquid over him. He slid forward and filled her up. He kept his cock in her but pulled her into his lap and kissed her warmly. "You had a female ejaculation. I have been able to do that with every woman I have fucked on this world; including the Goddess."

She looked at him, "You fucked her?"

He smiled, "I have fucked her, made love to her. I even stuffed both my hands into her once. One in each hole. Goddess of lust remember."

She looked at him wide-eyed, "Is that something I can do?"

He smiled, "Which part?"

She thought for a second, "All of it!"

He looked at her, "Would probably hurt you if I put a hand into you. MAYBE one of the ladies but that is a big maybe. You using your hand, sure. Fucking the Goddess. I am sure she would enjoy that as well."

She nodded, "What if I really wanted you to try?"

He looked at her, "I would insist that one of the ladies did it first. Shia would be my choice as her hands are the smallest in the group. Shia looked at me, "I have never done that."

He nodded, "I know but I can do you while you do her so all you have to do is mimic my movements. She looked wide-eyed, "Which hole?"

He looked at her, "Ass will be easier because you are not blocked by bone. First, I need to get my cock out of her, "Ersa, who do you have going next?"

She pointed over, "Brenda to ride and then Shia." He smiled, "Clean-up duty is yours. Shia. He placed Trisa on Shia's face and those two had fun while he got the lube. He bent her over and waved Brenda over so Trisa could lick out her cunt. He put lube around her hole and had three fingers ready to go. He popped the first one in. "Relax."

She finally did and rotate it around Then the second. "Relax." This the third finger and he had her wide enough. He slid his fingers out and the head of his cock in and she tightened down. "This is just a cock and not a hand. Relax and I will continue. That is the worst of it."

She relaxed, "That was the worst? He slid forward and back a little and soon she was pushing back on him and he was fully seated. He started stroking long strokes into her and she purred. He grabbed her hips. He kept up a slow but steady pace. Then quicker and quicker still. She locked down on him. and squealed.

He shoved through to the end. She ejaculated all over the bed as he came in her ass. He held her for a moment and she asked, "I thought guys went soft after cumming?"

He nodded, "But not in the Goddesses domain. She wants fun. You still want a fist?"

She nodded, He looked at Brenda, "Put your toy on and let us see how she handles a double penetration. He rolled onto his back with her and spread her legs wide, "Ersa and Shia, unattended breasts." They giggled and attack her breasts and Trisa asked, "What does it take to be with you guys like this?"

He smiled, "What quest are you on?"

She sighed, "Going after some magical relic in the next province. Some evil wizard is supposed to have it corrupting creatures."

He asked, "Who leads your party?"

She looked at him, "I do. Nobody wanted the job. Took us I do not know how many deaths to get through the first stage." Brenda came up and slid into our little halfling slowly and he looked at the girls. "Get your toys on you two. All of you are getting double penetrated tonight."

He looked at Ersa, "Leave the ass open and lube up Kerria's ass because you are going to hit that ass, Shia you do the same. Then Ersa put both Ravens in your ass and cunt while nailing Shia's ass. They read through the instructions while doing the lube and Trisa was just in bliss.

He kissed her forehead, "So lover. Enjoying our company?"

She nodded, "So fucking much." Brenda moaned out as she got penetrated. Then Ersa and Shia were sweating bullets. He smiled, "Our quests may be connected. If so and we get the information I suspect we will be doubling or tripling our party. Could end up tackling both quests."

He looked at the ladies, "Now you all know what it would feel like to be double penetrated by me." They nodded and he sped up the strokes on the front, "Shia speed it up."

She did so. They had them all moaning. Brenda and Trisa came first followed by Shia and then Ersa. He slammed Trisa onto his cock and sent a large load into her bowels. She moans out with each shot. They all pull out and cleaned up the toys and put them away for now. He looked at the ladies, "Looks like we will try anal fisting all the way around. Ersa will do Brenda, Shia will do Trisa, I will do the two of you as I have two hands."

Brenda looks apprehensive. he looked at her, "What you saw outside was saw two hands at once and both hands were well lubed. We are not doing two."

She nodded. He set Trisa down, "Ersa your turn to clean, feel free to share." They got everyone set in positions and he helped each lady out with the lube. He walked them through what to do each step of the way. "Every one of you has 4 fingers in your ass and follow my lead and be sure your thumb is over the palm of your hand."

He slowly fucked his 2 as they did the other 2. He pushed through and they all moaned and groaned. He then made a fist and each one did the same. He slid them in and out a few times. Brenda was the first to climax. Ersa looked at Raven, "She is crushing my hand!" He smiled, "Straighten your fingers if you can and then slide it out."

She got it out and he worked the other three. Shia and Trisa went off at the same time but he kept rotating it. Shia sprays the bed. Finally, Ersa went off. As he had his other hand free he started on her clit and she sprays the bed. Brenda looked at Raven, "That was intense."