The Next Game Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, "But you have something new for your toy and you can hybrid it with a finger. To make it smaller.

Brenda looked at him, "That's why you decided to do this. To give me more options."

He smiled, "All of you more options." He lubed up his hand and grabbed Trisa, "You still want my hand in your ass?"

She nodded. Be bent her over his legs and worked all four fingers in and then slid through and made a fist and she sprayed all over him and tightened down. He rotated his hand and she moaned out and sprayed him again. He straightened out his hand and slid it out. He pulled her up and kissed her passionately. "You are a great little lover. Let me see how the ladies feel about you."

He looked at her, "Now your hands get to do it to Ersa and Brenda. As first lifers or born into this world having the variety for your toys is important. Shia, locate a toy in yours and Trisa's box that match and use one on yourself and one on her." She smiled. He handed the other ladies their boxes. "Find a toy for your cunt."

He went out to see the goddess and she was entertaining a few new arrivals. She had a dwarven woman bent over the altar and was banging her hard with her new toy. He looked at the dwarven woman, "How does my cock feel in you?"

She looked up at Raven in shock, "Who are you?"

He smiled, "I am Raven and the design for what she is using was worked out of my imagination and her powers.

The alter I designed. She adjusted handholds. He looked at the Goddess. "They are still playing at the moment but can you make the bedding clean for now. Also, myself. Where are the food and drink? I want to take it into the 4 of them."

The Dwarf looked at Raven, "Four?"

He smiled, "It is usually 2 or 3 but we had a special guest with a request. I brought her in and took both of her virginity and she has had a fist in her ass twice now. Which is pretty good considering she is a halfling."

She looked at Raven, "You got Trisa in there?!"

He smiled, "Yes, she is quite the little climaxer. Easy to get off and to get her to ejaculate. Before you ask, she can take all of me in both holes. At the same time with the toy."

The Goddess laughed, "Gretta. You are looking at the only player to make it here as a level 6. He is a Game Grandmaster who destroyed one world and killed the goddess controlling it. He is also a fantastic lover."

She pointed, "Through that door."

He smiled, "Show her what I did to Lirana our barbarian earlier. Trisa wants some time with you as well."

She smiled, "Would love to when she is done fisting Shia's ass. The other two are making out at the moment. She finished fisting their asses just a second ago."

He smiled, "Then I better hurry with those refreshments. The other two ladies who were in a sixty-nine looked over and watched this whole conversation. He yelled back, "When that one is done you know which one I want you to show them."

She laughed. "You are proud of that."

He smiled, "Making a goddess wail like a banshee and ejaculated a good 12 feet. Damn right!"

He thought to her, "Especially when it is my love."

She smiled as he went through the door and gathered a tray full of stuff already prepared. He carried it back. He walked out just as his two fists went sliding into her on the image and the ladies gasp and watched her cum. He walked to the room. He opened the door and the ladies were intertwined. He looked over, "Trisa, Gretta is outside getting banged with my toy by the goddess at the moment if you want to say hello. I told her you were a great little climaxer."

Trisa looked at me, "You didn't?"

He smiled, "I did. She just finished seeing me slide two hands into the goddess images."

Trisa laughed, "She told me I would never get laid!"

He looked at them, "Food and drink. More fluids so you can ejaculate more."

They laughed at him and he grabbed Brenda and pulled her over, "How are you doing?"

She smiled. "Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the people. I am not used to the big group sex scene. This is the most I have had in a room during sex at once. Besides the altar and that was just crazy and over the top."

He smiled, "There were 3 new ones out there and I do not know how many in the rooms. I do have to take Trisa out there so her friends know she can fuck with the best of them!"

She smiled, "When you do that I would like to stay in here with the other ladies." They all nodded. He smiled, "I understand." He saw Trisa had finished eating.

He asked her, "You ready to get royally fucked in front of some of your party members?" She nodded. "What class do you play? Trisa, you came in naked on us."

She smiled, "I am a rogue."

He smiled "Like Shia our Shadow Dancer."

She looked at Raven, "What is a Shadow Dancer?"

He smiled, "A prestige class for rogues. She is the hiding, sneaking, stab them in the back type."

Shia smiled at her. Trisa looked at me, "Are there other prestige classes for rogues?"

He nodded, "Several, it depends on what you want for your rogue. We can talk about that later."

He walked outside with the little halfling holding her hand and he saw Marshal, "Marshal you need to talk with Trisa in the morning it sounds like our quests overlap. She is the leader of her group."

He nodded. "Good to know." They walked to the end of the altar and the goddess was getting pounded in the ass by the dwarf with his cock-toy.

He asked Trisa, "In the cunt or the ass?"

She looked at him, "Cunt first."

He smiled and placed her up on the top section of the altar and slid into her slowly and she grrrd at him. He smiled at her and laid her back, "Slow or fast and hard?"

She looked at him, "Pound me like you are trying to get to my skull through my cunt."

He nodded, "Very well. Someone is out to prove a point."

She smiled, "Yes I am."

He laid her back and held her feet up on his shoulders and one arm around the waist. He grabbed one tit and started fucking with long and fast strokes that shook the altar. He kept it up through 4 climaxes on her. He grabbed her legs spread them wide and held them up. He started fucking her g-spot at that speed. She wailed out and shot a powerful ejaculation all over him. He climbed forward and fill her with 20 ropes of cum being in the goddess's realm as it were.

He looked at her, "You will be leaking for hours out here. Ready for me to do your ass?"

She nodded. He slid out of her cunt and handed her legs. "Hold on tight." She giggled. He slid into her ass slowly and got buried. She looked at him, "DO IT!"

He banged her hard and fast in her ass for a good 20 minutes and then leaned back again and she shot another wave of fluid over him. He shot 30 ropes into her ass. She moaned out with each one.

She looked at him. "The Goddess has blessed you."

He smiled, "She blesses us all."

He looked at the Goddess, "She has a full cunt and ass would you like a taste of the frisky halfling."

She smiled and walked over and dove into her ass first. Gretta and the other two were in shock. He walked over, "I have not had the pleasure. I am Raven. The toy you are using on her is modeled after me. I helped design it." She looked at Raven, "You helped design it?"

He smiled, "What is the largest thing you have ever had in you for the last six penetration?

She smiled, "Her fist." He looked at her, "Name?"

She looked at me, "Heather." He looked back to the other, "Name?" She looked at me, "Shanna."

He told her, "Think Heather fist no hybrid ass then Heather fist no hybrid cunt. She moans out and then squirts an ejaculation into Heather, all of it.

Heather was moaning out and her cunt was leaking all kinds of fluid. "Think Raven cock no hybrid ass and Raven Cock no hybrid Cunt" She did and she looked at him, "So you know some of the commands."

He looked at her, "Finger no hybrid cunt." She did it and she wailed out again but has her fluids coming out of her ass and Heather's cunt.

He looked at her, "What fun is it to use a fake cock if it cannot ejaculate. Be glad it is not my cum it is giving you because you would be pregnant."

Heather looked at him, "You can get any woman pregnant?"

He smiled, "Human, elf or half-elf. One time is all it takes. The only one I could not get pregnant was our human barbarian Lirana. Because she already was pregnant."

Myssara walked over, and puts her arms around Raven, "How goes it, lover?"

He reached around and gave her a kiss, "I was explaining to these ladies about how I designed the toy they are using. The default cock is Raven, which is me. I never fucked you personally but you have had my cock in both of you. The toy knew my cock when I told you, Raven. Not just cock.

I know the finger will go straight for your G-spot in your cunt. If you have two fists as you did and you ejaculate it all goes out the cock into your partner. I also designed the altar behind us. By the way Myssara I would like a copy of this altar in my empty wagon so we have it on the road.

I just have to figure out how to silence the inside while still hearing the camp in case there is a problem. What I really need to do is get to a high enough level that I can just do the mansion spell and have it included inside a large bedroom with two of those and a massive bed. Did you notice when we were playing games earlier that I got every member of my party and you; that is 9, fucking on that altar."

She smiled, "There was some sucking going on too. But sex, yes. I found it intriguing. Then it was just you and the barbarian and you got her to beg you to make her come after 45 minutes. She came alright!" She through the image on the wall." They watched the last two minutes of Raven doing the barbarian. He looked over and Trisa talked with Marshal. He looked at them, "You in Trisa's Party?"

She shook her head, "Heather leads our party. We are headed for some grave robbers in the west."

He smiled. "You need to talk to Marshal."

He pointed. "It sounds like our three quests are linked. We have a theory we are running with at least three specialist wizards. A summoner, necromancer and transmutation wizard. We are tasked at the moment to go after all three. You have the necromancer and Trisa's group has the transmutation wizard. Marshal is going to check for more information from the local church and I will be visiting the Dukes Keep or Palace tomorrow."

She looked at Raven, "Why you?"

He smiled, "Because Myssara decided to be a masochist and force me into another role-playing with royalty encounter. The Duke's youngest daughter was my mother. She was married to my father who was the Duke's longtime friend. My father was part of the elven royal family. Myssara would you put my blade lit into her hands.

She smiled and the girl was holding Raven's sword. He reached over slowly and took the blade and they watched it change colors. "Hereditary blade. One of 7 for the royal family. I am expecting someone will be coming to try and talk this half-elf into surrendering the weapon.

On a personal note, I am the only Game Grand Master in this universe. I have killed a Goddess and destroyed her world. I am not allowed to tell you how. This is still my first life in-game. If I had a cunt instead of a cock, I would be a Goddess right now.

I came from outside of this universe. I am an instructor and mentor to my party. An advisor to the Goddess at times. The goddess reaches down and starts stroking Raven's cock.

He looked at her, "I still need to bend you over and fuck your ass on that altar." She grabbed his cock and assumed the positions. He slid up behind her and thought "Fast, hard and long-time work for you love?"

She giggled, "Sure my stud."

He slid into her ass in one smooth slow stroke. He said out loud, "That is the only slow stroke you are getting."

She grabbed the handles. He grabbed her hips. He started pounding her ass for everything that it was worth. He rocked her through 7 climates and at the hour mark she started to come again.

He leaned back and she moans out and sprayed the floor as he slammed forward. He shot 40 ropes in her ass. He heard, "That is a lot of cum."

He thought back, "Someone deserved it for going all royal on me again."

She giggled. He whispered in her head, "Just walk around and squeeze that out as you go."

She laughed, "Marking your territory?"

He smiled, "Damned straight. How many times for each of these groups to get here?"

She looked at me, "42 for one and 70 for the other."

He pulled out of her ass and cum was just leaking everywhere. Heather and Shanna look at the red hole that looks like she just got nailed by a horse it was dripping so bad.

She stood and he asked, "You want me to work on all of these characters?"

She shook her head, "I will work out a plan for each of them IF you can convince them to stay with you."

He thought, "Great. The out to the problem. I don't need to convince them of anything and this whole raid idea can go away."

He heard back, "Come on now. Be nice. You can convince them."

He thought back, "Can and should are two different things."

He looked at her, "Tell each leader how many attempts it took to get to this first inn. You want it roleplayed out that is easy enough because I have a halfling loving my cock and Heather trying to figure me out. Is the semen collection working?"

She smiled, "Yes, it was in the notes."

He got up and walked back to the ladies. "I take it you two are only into women?"

They both nodded. "You read the entire set of instructions and notes in it correct?"

They shook their heads. He sighed, "You better check with the Goddess to see if you are pregnant. Don't forget Gretchen too when you used it on her."

They looked at Raven, "What!?"

He looked back, "It is in the notes. Warning these devices have been known to cause pregnancy when used by two women."

She grabbed her box and pulled out the instructions and she found the warning in bold letters at the bottom of the second page. She showed it to Heather. She looked over. "How?"

He looked at her, "The worlds in this universe have a population shortage. While pregnancies are short and painless here and the children raised by caretakers the device will at random times add male semen from the 3 nearest males and you fucked it into yourselves.

The only male it does not grab from is me or my direct descendants. This is not an issue if you are running with all dwarven and halfling males in your party. You cannot get pregnant by them, Gretchen can. Better not use it at an inn. I am not sure, what about any male horses that are nearby?"

The goddess laughed while they looked on in shock, "It will only do party members or members of other parties. But they have to be in proximity. The news for you is Heather is pregnant. Heather has a boy. She is the only one of the 3 it happened too."

He looked at Heather and she shouted, "Whose sperm was it?!"

The Goddess looked around, "I only see one male in proximity but there is another on the other side of that wall. Marshal is the father though."

He looked at the ladies, "Remember the player is not the character. A player can be a lesbian while the character is bisexual."

He yelled over, "Marshal, It is a boy for you and Heather!"

Marshal looked over, "I have not touched her."

He nodded, "She is a lesbian and would not let you touch her. Which means like you she was born in this world; they both were. The new toy will collect your little swimmers if you are close when it goes off. What constitutes close?"

Myssara looked at me, "I kept it down to 400 feet. It will collect from every player in an inn but only the three closest at one time."

He looked over, "Marshal and Trisa come on over."

He looked at Myssara, "Tell them the number of tries?"

She looked at Raven and then at Heather. "This was your 70th attempt to get here. Trisa your groups 42nd attempt. The group he came in with finally got here on the 85th attempt. Raven joined them for that run and got them in their roles and thinking straight about the game. They went straight through no deaths. Not even in the caravan, they escorted. This did sacrifice a few horses."

Marshal laughed. Raven looked at them, "I straightened out the group and got their character concepts in place and helped them to define their roles within the party.

Each of your groups is assigned to take on a specific target. Ours is potentially a collection of targets including yours. It would appear that our groups were supposed to join together.

He thought, "Please tell me you were not planning on 3 parties with a combined failure of 200 attempts was your plan for a raid?"

He heard back, "No, it was a 197 and you worked with the group furthest behind already."

He thought and groaned, "You are asking for a total disaster."

He heard her, "At least consider it."

He thought, "I did. It is right up there with slitting my own wrists."

He sighed, "Take that information back to your group. We are gathering more information and supplies before departing here so we have 2-3 days in town. You can decide to try and go it alone if you wish.

The Goddess will tell you I am the most experienced player in this world. One of the most experience in this universe. I will not take on the role of party leader. I train party leaders. That way in the next life, you do not repeat your mistakes.

That is another benefit. When you run with me your past lives are restored to your memory. All activity while you run with me you will remember going into your next life. In short, you gain all the experience of the mistakes you have made.

Also, all of the party wipeouts you went through. When you learn from your mistakes, you become better players. That makes happier players and a happier Goddess."

He thought, "When she is not trying to get me killed."

He heard her sigh in his head. "I am the first person to reach this stage at level 6. The extra XP was roleplaying and tactics. This little get together is a rare event and it was a congratulatory thing for Marshals group. They are all very close to level 6. The goddess threw every optional encounter she had at the group and we crushed it or thought our way through the issues. The group I am with is 'a proof of concept.' Can one player mentor a party through the stages with no knowledge of what is coming? That first question has been answered. Now it looks like they are upping the stakes and want me to do it with 3 parties.

He thought, "I wonder how many bricks in these groups?"

"Only if those parties want the opportunity. There is another option. One party takes on 1 objective while 2 work on the other 2. We may even split people instead of entire parties. It depends on who wants to do what. Heather, you are quiet."

She glared at Raven, "I will talk with them but I will recommend against it."

He nodded. He looked to the Goddess. "Can you give all of these 2 groups the memories of their failures so the individuals can make an informed decision?"

Heather looked at Raven, "Why do that?"

He looked at her, "If your alpha personality drew you or made you pursue the leader role for your party. Let us say you led the majority of those 70 failures. It could call into question the logic in following your suggestion. You want to keep them stupid of the facts and just have them listen to you? Is that what is best for the party? The other players? Or you and your own ego?"

The goddess looked at Heather, "I will show you what those 70 attempts right now. You can see if he is right for yourself."