The Next Game Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the sword and waved it about. He mounted his horse.

Marshal laughed and said, "Go." In a normal voice.

The barbarian and Raven rode out full tilt and turn at the 10-foot mark and sent 2 barrels rolling quickly toward them as the rope went taut. They rode back and they pull it under as one of the barrels took a nasty hop and lands on top of the upturned wagon and the other rolled under the other wagon and stopped.

They did not move toward the barrels. They sent 2 more down and a guy picked up the barrel on the back of the wagon. Ersa sent the snapdragon right into the barrel covering him and the wagon in flames.

They got back as the second hit the other barrel and sent that wagon 3 feet in the air. They launched the other 6. Raven looked at the Wagon Master, "We have a wagon in need of loading, Give me 18 barrels."

His men start loading and Raven looked at Lirana. "Turn it. Raven here." He sent the raven away. Once the wagon was loaded, he tied them together. He locked the yoke to go straight. He looked at the Dwarf. "We will get you a new one."

Flar chuckled and ran off to load stuff into the cook wagon. They got everything situated and the Wagon tarp loaded. The Paladin and Fighter took their positions with their horses. Now that they had seen what was done with the barrels it was there turn with the wagon. They pulled the rope taut and launched the wagon with oil straight at the burning barricade.

Arrows went flying into the wagon as they thought it was manned. The wagon hit and plowed into the barricade. The men started gathering again.

Raven launched a snapdragon at the barrels into the back of the wagon. As they tried to get it moved out before they could target them. That is when they realize they were all tied together in a chain.

Raven hit the barrels and it blew Flar's wagon into the ground and a half dozen flaming barrels went raining down on the other side. He nailed one in the air and it rained burning oil. Another went and rolled to the door of the Baron's tent. Then exploded. He signaled the fighters, "Go."

He saw another barrel come in from the stone wall and a bunch started screaming as the second exploded upon them. Both Raven and Ersa were on horseback. They had bows ready. They rode down and the Wagon Master has his men pulling the wagons forward with crossbows at the ready. Lirana, Gardner, and Marshal rode through the breach. Raven and Ersa followed and started nailing anything running with snapdragons.

He got two going and Ersa used her focus to cast another and they highlighted the field for the fighters to know where the enemies were. Shia just launched arrow after arrow into the running fools. Soon all was quiet. Marshal called out, "Pull all the bodies by the fire. THE CAMPFIRE."

Raven called forth his bird, "Camp watch." He was up in the trees.

Marshal, Gardner, and Lirana worked to clear a path for the other wagons. The Wagon Master was laughing so hard he had pissed himself. "It was better after dark!"

They found the Baron's decapitated head. It had been blown off and not cut off. Raven found Shia. "Bag open, please. Now we know why they fled; morale failure." She held it open and he dropped his head into it. She looked at Raven and cocked her head. He smiled. "In case there is a bounty on that Baron's head."

Shia came back a few minutes later, "We found four wagons, one is a nice coach. Another 40 horses. Marshal went out with the dwarf and barbarian while Ersa and Raven went through the loot.

Raven sighed, "Alright, why don't we put the stuff with the heavier magical auras in one pile, low in another, and none in another." She nodded five moderates, seven minor." He looked at her, "I will leave you to it."

She nodded and went to the medium stuff. He searched around the spot where the Baron's tent used to be and he found his banner. He added it to the bag and a large chest which he dragged over toward the fire. She went through everything and Raven ended up changing into another set of black mithril chainmail armor with minor displacement on it. Also, a really old set of boots of elvenkind. He gave his armor to the rogue and the cloak to the barbarian.

The rogue picked up a cloak of elvenkind as well. They found 3 sets of bracers and he kept one back for the incoming cleric. They looked at him weirdly. He smiled, "What do you sleep in. Those will work better if your naked and getting it on."

Ersa laughed. The Wagon Master Came over, "My guys will watch the camp."

Marshal looked at him, "The fighters will each take a watch with you. Let our casters get their spells back. They used them and crushed the encounter."

Raven looked at Shia, "There is a large chest there that we have not messed with. While we found the Baron's head, his body is missing. I am going to get some sleep under the carriage and we can comb the camp in the morning." He laid out his bedroll and two others were beside his.

He laid down and found himself at the falls in Myssara private sanctum. He saw Mother with a girl who looks like her but with pale blue eyes. His eyes on Earth.

She smiled at him and walked over first, "Impressive job on that roadblock. We sat here and watched the battle."

He reached his arms around her and hugged her, "I never thought I would see you. You are gorgeous like your mother and your eyes are like mine from Earth."

She hugged him back, "Thank you for not tossing me on the ground. Mother told me how angry you were with her. I do not blame you. In fact, I admire you for standing up for what was right. She told me you would not take me with you when you decide you are leaving.

He hugged her tighter, "That is an if, not a when. I have that card to play. I told her I had no designs on being her or a god. I just had to have something beyond being labeled a 'male player.' I killed a world and the Goddess with it. That is something more than 'just a male player.'"

She chuckled, "That Goddess put you through hell. Yes, I watched it. I have watched everything. Including what she told you she would block. I got her to relent. I watched you impregnate her with me."

He sighed, "Not my finest moment. I prefer to not be angry when doing those things. It just reminded me of the other Goddess. We also had a healthy discussion."

She nodded, "I saw that too. I was shocked you put all that together but then she explained it to me. Showed me from her memories. She is working on your ideas; she has done more than 'take it under advisement.' You are a Game Master. As you defined it.

Goddesses can be Game Master but now they can still be learning that while controlling the aspects of the game and the world in general. The guy you suggested for me jumped at the opportunity. He wanted me to thank you. He was happy to see some things changing."

He nodded, "Which rule set you running?" She smiled, "Pathfinder with a splash of 3.5 and version 5. I like what you are doing with the ultimate magus. Learning tools for wanna be casters. Experts could crush with it but you know that. You rocked them with mostly first level spells and barrels of oil."

She looked at Raven, "Somethings I wanted to show you. This is your son and his body image. He would be further ahead with a better party but he is crushing it. He finds the 4th edition system boring. I think I will move him to my world when the time comes. I will let him know we share the same father."

He looked at her, "Thank you for showing me this." She looked over, "That is a statue on my world dedicated to the Game Masters and the people of Earth who make our rules. The cradle of humanity from which we sprung.

They were confused by the half-elf on a statue to humanity so I added a description of the gamer who came to this world and became this character. He felt deceived and then lied to by the goddess of that world. He destroyed her. It took him 20 years but he did it without losing a single life. He is the First Game Grand Master. 'The Raven.' Mother is having them add it to each world's major cities. Except for the world you happen to be in. You impressed her with what you told Myssara via telepathy."

He held her for a few minutes and asked her, "Can I know your name?"

She smiled, "Ravanna Love, honor, good, and procreation. Like my father."

He held onto her, "I know your mother is going to take you away from me shortly."

She shook her head, "No, you will see me again. I insisted. She told me, 'You are as stubborn as your father.' I told her, `Thank you.'"

He laughed, "A bit of a wise-ass like me. I love it. Walk with me. I want you to meet my other daughter conceived that night. The one who I refused to give up."

She rushed him, "I have been waiting for 18 years and my mother tells me that was 2 days in your game world. This multiple time thing is the pits."

He nodded, "I agree. What system did they teach you? She smiled pathfinder with 3.5 but Ravvanna was talking about taking me back with her. Having a half-sister in charge of the world would be interesting."

He looked at her, "Your mother did a beautiful job on you. I hope you like your eyes."

She smiled, "I love them. Others were so jealous of them. I want them on all of my characters."

He smiled, "Lomharae Corcra means Precious Violet in Gaelic."

She hugged him, "I love that also. My mother did not know and she asked someone. Who I assumed was her? She would not tell her what it meant."

He smiled, "Your appearance today, especially your face was your Myssara's secret and the meaning of your name was mine. The other Goddess in the room I call Mother Creator or Mother. She is over everything in this universe and you may never see her again. She is a bit elusive. She told me I would only see her once. I challenge that idea as well."

The ladies laughed at him as he hugged his 2 daughters. He looked at them, "I will be having a lot of children and you 2 are the ones I cannot talk about. That does not make me any less proud of you. Is your world a step closer to this one, or are 500 years passing in a single day?"

She smiled, "It is actually in sync with this world. Something I insisted upon as well. You will not have to wait a month to get a message. As to not talking about us, I am working on that." She gave a wicked grin. "Give me a couple of your days."

He laughed, "More temporal time jokes. How much time has passed on Earth since I left?"

She smiled, "About 12 hours for your 20 years. It is faster here, but not by much. Your parents will get a note that a new girlfriend took you sailing in the gulf. The ship will be lost with all aboard. You will not be just another missing person.

They will have some closure, along with a secret insurance policy you took out before the trip in case anything happened. They will get beyond it but they will know you were doing something with a beautiful girl at the time."

He looked at her, "That helps believe it or not. It is plausible except for the beautiful woman part. They would think if there as a way to screw up sailing in the gulf I would find it."

She smiled, "I looked. You had several very pretty female friends. They were blind to see you were not a great guy. I believe it will help both you and them. As to screwing up sailing, I could see you saying that given your failed attempts at that in the scouts. Getting knocked unconscious when the person steering did not give you the warning about changing direction and getting smacked by the boom."

He looked at Violet, "You are my first daughter while Ravanna was my second. I am going off of who was conceived first because this whole temporal time thing is just too much at times."

Mother looked over, "They were born in that order as well. No confusion, I saw to it."

He smiled and rolled his eyes, "If anyone could see to that."

The ladies giggled at Raven. He just held the 2 of them to him. "I will hope to meet my son at some point. He was conceived with a woman who was my true love. Myssara is my love which is something else that has a small list of who knows that."

He looked at Mother, "Seeing how we are confessing secrets did you want to tell them or leave it with nobody to talk to about it?"

Mother stepped over and hugged the girls, "You will never be able to articulate it. He correctly deduced who I was. I am the mother of humanity. What modern humans called Eve. The first woman. I will not go into all the details but he put the pieces together by what was different. I will be making it so a woman will have her hymen only once unless requested for a new life.

If the first time scared them, they will not remember it and have it again until they have a good experience to remember. If it was loving and caring they will. Even a hundred lives later. They may have forgotten the name by then but not the experience. He showed me what it was like for a modern woman when I conceived my daughter.

When it was done right. I reviewed thousands of them that were not done right. His education class had mostly positive results. Only one woman had a bad experience but it was with a player who was not at your meeting. All the virgins in that class are no longer virgins. We must be going. I will see you again soon Raven. Maybe even more than once."

He hugged his daughters, "Learn, live, and love."

He got kissed on the check by each of them. Lomharae Corcra went to her mother, "He was worth the wait. Thank you both for letting me live."

The three ladies disappear. Myssara walked over, "That was a huge surprise but once you put the pieces together it made sense as an educated guess at least. No wonder she was floored when I saw you two last! Your lips are sealed. That was what it was about."

He nodded, "I had more and got more details than that, but yes. We talked about Kerria. Found out a bit more about my son. It's fucked up fourth edition world. Sorry I was not a fan of that one."

She turned him around, "This is Brenda."

He heard, "I just brought her here now. She did not hear the previous conversations."

He smiled, "You did not bring us together for a short introduction."

Myssara smiled, "Perceptive as always. Mother agreed you needed someone to hold onto in the world and not just in your dreams. Brenda and you have something else in common. Kerria was her twin sister, though she never knew it before. Once she knew what happened and why she really wanted to see you sooner."

He walked over to her and hugged her, "I know brother and sister do not mean the same thing here as they do back on Earth. You probably never knew her in life."

He thought to Myssara, "You and Mother are pushing too hard. That will force me to push back and that is not fair to either of us. She 'might have agreed' I have not. I just met her and Shia would be ahead of her and they both have the same issues. Too many lives."

Brenda shook her head, "I knew her, I just did not know she was my sister. We were best friends growing up. I pissed off that bitch on my first day and was sent to another world after getting my head cut off. Kerria was always timid, far too timid if you ask me.

Until you brought her out of her shell. Yes, I saw that as well as you rescued her from that royal persona prick she got saddled with. I heard how you fought to get her back. I was shown some or part of some of the discussions on that.

As well as her goodbye message to you. I am so glad you killed that bitch. Mother and Myssara told me that you were in need of someone who understood what you were feeling. After I heard what happened I was feeling it too. Then to find out she was my sister."

She started crying on his shoulder. "I met your daughters and I know who their mothers are. They sent me away so you were not overwhelmed by my presence."

He thought, "Is that all she knows? I have not agreed to her yet, damned you are both pushing things. I'm asking you not to force it. Both of you as it pushes me away from her if I feel it is being forced upon us."

He heard back, "Mother liked it that you told your daughter if, not when. Yes, that is all she knows. She was here briefly and I sent her into a loading area for a few minutes which was less than a second to her.

We know, given the criteria Mother gave you that she is not a strong candidate for the long term. She has completed several lives. She does, however, share your grief and maybe you can help her to come to terms with her death."

He smiled, "Someone who knows of 2 precious secrets I hold."

Brenda pulled back and then kissed him with fervor. She whispered, "Will you take me here? We talked about waiting but I kind of wanted a smaller audience for my first time with you."

He sighed, "I have never turned a woman down but can I know more about you first?"

She nodded, "Once I left that world, I finished a couple of lives as a mage, one as a sorceress, one ranger, and two as a fighter. I was working on a clerical life with a party I hated when approached at the second inn by a woman who asked me if I was ready for a change. I thought she was joking. Myssara came herself. The Goddess of my world was not happy but apparently, they worked out some kind of trade. I am a healing cleric for Myssara now.

I am, like Kerria in the fact I am bi-sexual but I have a higher interest in the ladies. I have seen images of your ladies in party and am looking forward to spending quality time with all of them. As far as cock goes, from what I have seen, I think I will be exclusive on that point. I have not had the best of luck with men."

He nodded, "Divine scion is a good choice."

Myssara pulled it up and showed it to her and they both smiled and nodded.

She whispered, "Thank you for accepting me."

He finally kissed her back, "I have accepted you into my bed. Getting into my heart is another matter. I tend to love or at least feel for every woman in my bed. Some are one-off visitors. Others like to cling to me.

Your abundance of experience does not suit the role of following through to various lives. I am here for you in regards to your sister as it was 20 years of wondering and then a crushing answer. Let us see how you find the experience first before deciding anything."

Myssara interjected, "The altar is behind you. You have your stamina. One other thing Mother agreed upon. If there was one man who deserves the stamina for multiple women it is you.

You will find that in this life and all future lives your cock and your ability to use it will be like it is now. With only some minor racial adjustments. Because you know how to use it. You can cum 6 times for every woman you are entertaining. That will recharge over time, every 12 hours."

He smiled, "Good to know I was getting concerned there, with all of the women I was entertaining and you have lined up for me to entertain."

She laughed, "You have no concerns here as you know. The next thing they knew, they were all naked and Myssara wore a strap-on.

Brenda looked at her, "I have never seen anything like that."

Raven chuckled, "I have. Many times, in porno moves."

Brenda looked over, "We will be picking up some toys when we arrive, she told me."

Myssara looked at them, "I will watch until you have finished the virginities, she asked for them to be back in place. She did not have a great first experience and she hoped you would give her one."

He looked over, "Please do not try and look like her in-game or try and be her. I lost her at level 5. I was pulled into an elven court after hitting level 15. I want to preserve her memory as much as you would want to preserve your life long friendship with her."

She smiled, "I look like this in-game. She changed me to always look like this so you would know me in the dream state when and if we visit again."