The Next Game Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and kissed her for that and then Myssara.

He reached over and took Brenda to the altar. He looked at her, "I designed this. I fucked her in front of 2 graduating students on this. I got them both pregnant prior to the altar in this dream state.

The only one I have had on that altar was Myssara that night when I fucked her for the first time. I made love to her the first time here on the ground near the water."

Brenda gave him a devilish smile, "Now you can have my virginity on this altar to our Goddess."

He smiled as she dropped to her knees. She sucked his cock into her mouth and played with his sack. She got him into her throat which few had done before and she pulled back and attacked it more and shoves it into her throat further. He shot a small load down it. She got up and kisses him.

Raven helped her up on the altar. He dove into her cunt and brought her off a half dozen times without touching her clit and gave a slow tongue thrashing to her clit and she screams, "Goddesses thank you for bringing me to him."

He slid up and kissed her slow and soft. She turned it into passionate. She looked him in the eyes, "Take me right now."

He smiled, "I intend to."

She laid back. He slid into her slowly and found her hymen. Deeper than normal, like her sister. He measured off, "This might..." He slid forward and broke her hymen. She launched herself at him and he held her as she cried out. Keeping himself from going in any further or being pulled out. He laid her down.

She looked into his eyes, "Not nearly as bad as the first time you just surprised me."

He nodded, "It is called a slight distraction. You do not tense up and make it hurt worse."

She nodded. "I understand."

He started kissing her neck and throat. He took his hand from his cock and started caressing her ample C-sized breasts. He slid forward slowly while keeping her mind occupied by his hand and mouth. He hit bottom and gave her a passionate kiss. Slowly taking it to a normal one. "I am all the way in."

She smiled, "Much better than my first time. I spent two days in an inn getting healed after my first time. That was when the bitch killed me but left me with that memory, including getting my head cut off."

He started with long slow strokes and mixing some faster ones. He repeated this for 20 minutes and she had not cum yet.

He asked her, "You ready to cum?"

She looked at him and growled, "Yes!"

He smiled and leaned her all the way back. He did the same, he started stroking into her again. He kept one hand on her stomach and the other is resting on her pubic bone. He felt her starting to tense up and he started arching back.

He sped up on running his cock over her G-spot. Then he started rubbing her clit as well and she screams out, "GUUDSSES what are you doing?"

He kept going and she finally burst out a flood of fluid as she came hard. As it washed over him, then another. He kept going for a third and he slammed forward. He came deep inside her and she sent another four more waves out her cunt as he laid on top of her. He looked at her, "Did you enjoy your female ejaculation?"

She kissed him long and hard. She broke that the kiss, "That was fucking incredible! I am loving this altar and you."

He smiled, "There is a small chance you will do it again during anal. She looked at him, "I am ready."

He pulled out. He looked at the goddess, she smiled, "You are both prepared."

He looked at Brenda, "The advantage of doing it here."

He slid his cock up and against her anal entrance. he slowly popped through and waited for her to relax. He slid forward and back for several minutes until he was buried. He looked at her, "Better than the first time?"

She shook her head, "This is my first time with anal. If this is what you are teaching then keep teaching the masses on every fucking world."

He gave her a slow kiss and she sucks his tongue in. He started stroking inside her ass.

He felt her getting tighter. He stood and she arched her back. Raven arched his cock against that wall. He took it nice and slow and she clamped down on him and came again with another two waves and a wail to the world.

He pushed through the clamping. He came deep into her bowels. She started shooting fluid again halfway through. He looked at her and kiss her throat and came back and gave her a slow kiss, "I fought hard for her. It broke my heart when she got pulled from me like that.

It crushed me when I learned of how she died and why. I would not let it go and they were forced to show me. I am glad you are here, but I am sorry that your best friend and sister died that way. That you found out this way."

She started to cry on his shoulder they stayed like this for several minutes. He pulled back out of her ass and he looked at Myssara, "She had two holes in need of cleaning. I took it easy on her clit."

She smiled, "I watched. Just as impressive as your first night with me."

She walked over and sucked him clean. She cleaned Brenda's ass for a good ten minutes through another four climaxes including one with fluid. He slid into Mysarra's cunt and fucked her rapidly during this and sent her wailing into Brenda's ass. She then turned to clean her cunt for another ten minutes and six more climaxes with two with fluid. He popped into her ass and fucked her fast and hard until she wailed out again. Myssara looked up at him, "Three boys."

He looked at Brenda who smiled, "She told me this would happen. I loved your first sex education class."

He looked at her, "Not all of them were 18. Some were a bit older. Of the 2, I favored Blossom more than the other. She was timid like Kerria, but exotic and she was the first one who's ass tried to draw me into her. The way it rippled. She wanted it in her."

Myssara smiled, "There was one nineteen-years-old. The alpha left standing. We do them in groups once a year, sometimes more if there is a boom."

He walked around and laid down on the altar with his head on the high side. He looked back, "Come on lovers. Time for Brenda's first double penetration. Hell, the first one I have participated in. At least with my cock."

He looked up at the wall. Show her the last time I filled you up. From when I started until the end. She watched in fascination then she saw Raven slide both hands into her and gasped, "You stuck both hands..."

She stopped and watched as the first did their work and she saw the fluid just wash over while she had 2 nymphs on her tits in a death grip. She looked at him, "You had done that before?"

He shook his head, "One hand at a time in each hole sure. Never two at the same time. I figured if anyone would appreciate the effort it would be the goddess who does love and lust."

He swiveled, grabbed her, and slid her onto his cock slowly. She moaned out. He bottomed out and got into position. Myssara was on the altar and slid up behind her as he spread Brenda's cheeks for her. She slid in with one slow smooth stroke and Brenda squirts fluid all over him again.

He looked at her "Grab a set of handles and pull yourself up and down. I got your ass covered. Covered with a Goddess buried in, but covered."

They chuckled and she rode up down and the goddess looked at him, "I think this is the final design with the addition of a couple of pillows."

Myssara started riding that ass faster. They build up a counter so that Brenda bottomed out in both holes. Several minutes later and Brenda started shaking. She screeched out. He grabbed her breasts and she went even louder. She leaked fluid everywhere but he thought she would be out by now. She passed out on his chest.

He looked at the goddess, "When she gets awake again, I think it is your turn to be in the middle of the altar."

She smiled, "I want to do it standing. We can do it on the altar because of the angle it puts her at."

He rubbed Brenda's face and arms and she came too. "This altar is awe-inspiring. Just like you, this new world, and the Goddess Myssara who brought me to you."

He kissed her softly, "You need to stand for the Goddess."

She was slow to move at which point the goddess picked her up. She put her on her shoulders and cleaned out her cunt through two more gushers. She looked at her, "Good thing I keep you hydrated here. I will have plenty of water at the home you will be staying at."

Raven moved to stand. He was behind the goddess when she finished. Myssara turned and sucked him in and cleaned up his cock. He heard a gasp behind her and saw Brenda had on the strap-on and it was lubed. She started stroking it and he laughed.

Myssara smiled, "Good to hear you laugh. Ravanna is a piece of work. She doesn't like to take any shit from Mother. Our daughter saw the images of your 'seduction of me' and her conception as she put it. I told her that is what love looks like.

I also told her I needed a reminder for myself. Which is why I got you that boon with your cock. It is not game-breaking. In fact, it aligns with what Mother and I want you doing with all of these women."

He smiled, "I have another request. When my daughters are born, they are sent to Ravanna. My son comes or stays here. You said something about only being able to deal with the cross genetics only so often. We do this over generations. With each generation's children being split. The daughters stay with my daughter descendants and the sons stay with their father descendants you would not have the genetic issue as much."

She nodded, "I will take it up with Mother."

He looked at the strap-on and shook his head. Myssara looked at him, "What?"

He looked at her, "This is a universe of magic and this is the best you can do?"

She looked at him and smiled, "You have ideas?!"

He nodded, "I always have ideas. If we take a few minutes." She smiled and hopped down.

He looked at the altar, "Put a flaccid replica of my cock on the altar." One appeared. "Now add a flexible band that goes from the clit to past the ass for the woman. She did it. "Now make it all black and the band a little thicker and hollow for fluid to move through it."

She looked at Raven, "What kind of fluid?"

He smiled, "The kind put out by the female cunt of course."

She smiled, "I like where you are going. Continue."

He looked at it, "The device would need emphatic sentience to know what the user wants but at the same time vary the response time. To simulate the delay and frustration one would get from being teased a little. Not much just a little."

She laughed. "Now between the base of the cock and the clit something to cradle the clit but not overstimulate it. At least until they are ready to shoot off. Because this will shootout female ejaculant like the real thing."

She laughed again. Brenda just watched this. "Now there needs to be one finger if you will that sticks up to go into her cunt. Here is where it gets complex. A second would go into her ass, or pair of firm straps that form fit and harden into place, they spread her cheeks open so she can get nailed in the ass."

Myssara smiled and laughed and duplicate it into two types. He looked at her, "From the base of the cock to straps should slide along the pelvic bone and halfway around the waist and harden. If they have ass open it could connect depending on how big of a bubble-ass they have."

Myssara laughed as did Brenda who commented, "There was quite a few bubble assed women in my last party. I would not go near a man in that group. I thought it turned me into an irreversible lesbian until I saw the images of your escapades."

She looked at Raven, "I do not want another real cock in me, except yours. Especially if we have these with your other ladies."

He smiled, "I could hope for but not expect that. Not with me fucking half the world. But speaking of cock. Those fingers can expand to be any cock they have experience and they could even do a hybrid. Say for example Lirana wanted to have the dwarves girth with my length on her ass finger. The goddess put it on and both ladies laughed. Brenda looked at it, "That is obscene!"

The goddess shook her head, "Not in me. I may lust but I would give no man that in my world."

He looked at her. "This is not about you but the woman wearing it. Giving her free will to choose."

She nodded, "But I would take all the dimensions to add them together and divide them in half. She did that. She still shook her head, "The barbarian will love it so I will go with that."

He looked at her, "She should be comfortable with it. If the angles are off for her the fingers should move up and down a bit. When they really want to cum and shoot into their partner. It moves back on its own and starts going against her g-spot.

She had a big smiled. "We are not done yet. These are static and we cannot slide them in and out so you have to have it insert and back out. Long strokes, and short strokes. The one in the cunt is collecting fluid and sending some into the ass for lubricant.

It storing the rest in the balls. She shoots off any fluid, it sends it on. If she has a female ejaculation it is going to clean out a man's ass like a fire hose if it is being used that way. Simulate what that would look like from when I double fisted you."

She smiled and even she has a hard time holding onto it as the jets shot out.

The ladies laugh. He looked at her, "Set them so they can be used 4 times a day and are self-cleaning. Oh, when I said cock that could include my fists for you."

She laughed, "I would kill whoever was on the receiving end so I will leave that to internal only. Along with the hybrids."

He nodded. "Then increase the size of the hole size some to maintain constant pressure and let the balls expand more and they can shoot 20-30 ropes into him or her. Now the 2 inside of her could also cum at the same time. Fully extend them and do it again but put half into each partner. She tried that and nodded, "Anything else?"

He nodded. "They should not move in sync inside her. Guys cannot stay in sync for shit."

They laughed. "But she can ask one to stay still if it becomes too much for her. That lasts for 10-30 seconds because guys get impatient. The difference is they do not cum, the fake cocks until she comes."

She liked it and held it in her hand and watched the device function. Then they watched it change angled to hit the g-spot. They both jam all the way up and ejaculate.

He looked at Myssara, "Now you have to account for resistance, and depth as not all women are the same. So set the jamming in to adjust to how tight the orifice is. She nodded and made the change and he looked at her, "Limited wish to create one."

She laughed and nodded, "I have enchanters in-game as well. This works like you think it will it will be an epic addition to the female population."

He looked at her, "Adjust it down to once a day. You want women to still seek companionship with men. Once and done and they may still be horny."

She nodded, "3 a day with a 15-minute break. I get your meaning. We still have hundreds of worlds to populate."

He looked at her, "You find birth rates going down then you can always have it transmute the ejaculate in the balls to be cum from the 3 nearest males. Stick a warning on them saying these devices have been known to cause pregnancy when used by 2 women."

She looked at Raven, "That is fucking brilliant! I will exclude any Raven or Raven children seed from being taken. The next generation is fair game."

He nodded, "Will expand the gene pool. Even those who are lesbians. Might make some gay men go bisexual." She handed the finished product to Brenda, "You're a human woman, who is fully a woman again. Let us get back on the altar. She looked at Brenda, "Now you only know Raven, at least that you want to remember. The device has to know that cock even from itself. Do you want to know what it feels like to be double penetrated from Raven?"

He looked at her, "Better make sure the back one gets a small amount of lubricant when it does and that it preps the ass."

She nodded, "Both already in there."

He chuckled, "Of course it is. Look who I am talking with. It should also recognize other fake cocks. If they want one with the little bumps, slightly bent curve or whatever that can use it or add it to the hybrid."

She smiled, "That one I did not think of. You have been spending too much time with me. I will put a few options in the box for them."

Brenda laughed, "I will be glad when I can say that."

He nodded, "Day and a half out now. We had a blockade and it took time for me to set up the device for it. Ersa rocked it."

She nodded, "You 2 make quite the pair of arcane now. You are still guiding her but she is getting more confident by the hour. I feel it now. I know it now."

She threw up what they did and she watched it in quick time between pauses. She looked, "That was fucking brilliant."

He smiled, "Much cheaper than a wand of fireballs."

They laughed and Myssara commented, "But not as fast. I was surprised you waited."

He nodded, "I did the math. We needed some area of effect stuff to weaken them up. If I had 2 fireballs, I would have been within arrow range. The way we did it, we were out of range for them; but not us. They did not see the Dragons coming. The Raven tapping at the window letting them know death was near."

She looked at him strangely. He smiled, "Poem called 'The Raven' by Edgar Allan Poe. Look it up on a computer when you are there. They have more than porn."

She laughed. She looked back at Brenda, "Place it against your pubic bone. Now, do you want it in the ass as well." She nodded. "Then use your other hand and start stroking it and think in the ass the other is no ass. The cock will get hard but it will not do anything unless it is stimulated.

You stop stimulating it for a minute and it will retract but it still counts toward the daily limit. Just think 'in ass Raven no hybrid. In cunt Raven no hybrid.' She nodded and started stroking it.

He looked at Myssara, "Does it have the option to change? Say to a finger. The finger I noticed was modeled after mine."

She smiled, "Yes she could Think 'Change to finger in ass. Or cunt. Be careful what you wish for because the finger will massage the G-spot the whole time if you do that. When she is done it will self-clean like the cantrip. She just has to hold it in her hand and think 'clean my cocks.'"

Brenda had it on and was sweating bullets, "This is intense."

He got up on the altar and slide into the goddess in one slow but a steady stroke. She moaned at him, "Slower this time."

He nodded, "Always being the unpredictable lover."

Brenda lined up the fake cock and inserted it into the goddess's ass. Brenda came hard. The goddess moaned out, "This is fantastic but I think I need to adjust the speed. When she wants to cum. They sped up and then slammed up into her as soon as it felt the fluid coming with lots of pressure."

She touches Brenda and she gasps and looked at her. "I feel like I have not cum all night. I have, and it was fucking fantastic. But it's like you reset me."

She nodded, "I did it to the magical cock as well. You shoot off too early again then I will have to think about what to do."

Raven looked at Brenda, "Thinks hybrid finger Ravan in the ass."

She nodded, "Not as intense. Thank you."

Brenda got the cock in and they started a counter rhythm Myssara went through several smaller orgasms. He smiled, "Brenda when I say now, I want you to think 'Ravens cock in ass no hybrid.'"

He could tell Myssara was close. "Now!" Brenda did it. He leaned back and started stroking Myssara G-spot. Myssara screamed out and ejaculated all over the altar just as both Brenda and Raven slammed home and ejaculate into her. Myssara looked over her shoulder at Brenda. Myssara smiled. "It is just 2 of Raven's cocks rocks her world. She ejaculated on that one. It felt like three times a normal man. In quantity but the pressure was not over the top. She laid Brenda down and took the device and cleans it. She attaches it with the ass open. He slid forward as the lube appeared on his cock. He slid in harder than normal and she grunted.

1...34567...13