The Next Game Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her, "You just got my cock out of your ass. I was putting it back in."

They laughed. She went and starts making love to Brenda.

He took it nice and slow with her. She leans back into Raven and picked Brenda up. He was seated with both of them in his lap. He fucked up and into her quickly. Just pounding Myssara ass. He heard them both scream out as he bounced them. Then all of them ejaculated.

Myssara looked back at him, "Another brilliant idea. This fucking works great!"

He shook his head, "Not yet. Put one in my bag of holding. There is only one way to truly know if this will work. I will give it to Lirana and tell her to take Marshal and Gardner into the carriage and fuck the shit out of them.

Once with the ass plugged and one with it open and her getting fucked in the ass. Unless you wish to bring them here. I would ask that you hide the alters as a surprise."

She nodded. They got off the altar. The 3 of them appear and they were naked. They looked across and appeared just like they did in-game. Myssara spoke, "You 3 are here to test a new device. We have done the straight heterosexual with bisexual women. Now we need to see how it works with bi, gay and female mix."

Marshal looked over, "What is this device?"

He pointed as Myssara walked over showed Lirana how to use it. He looked at Marshal, "This is Brenda she is the cleric waiting for us at the second inn. We will want you nailing Lirana's ass. When she has the ass open. That is the closest you will get to my cock fucking your ass. It is modeled after me."

She got the 3 of them going and walked back over. They heard the first groans as the three of them began climaxing. They finish up and Marshal got his ass cleaned. He looked at Marshal, "Not bad getting fucked by a woman?"

He looked over, "The goddess gifted you with that equipment. Lirana knows how to fuck like a man."

Raven laughed. As they moved into the next position and she was fucking Gardner and Marshal was fucking her. He looked at Lirana, "Did you try hybrid yet?" She shook her head. He smiled. "Try Raven Flar hybrid cunt." She groaned out very loudly.

He nodded, "You are welcome."

The guys laughed. Marshal for the first time that Raven knew of fucked a woman while she nailed Gardner's ass. It was her ass but it was a start. He looked over at what Brenda and the Goddess were doing on restructuring her feats and making minor adjustments to her background for the Divine Scion they discussed. When they groaned out again.

He looked at Myssara and whispered, "Marshal doing cunt while he is here."

Myssara smiled, "To show him what he is missing."

She went over and got feedback on the device and gave instructions. Marshal just glared at him. Raven looked at him, "You just said she can fuck like a man. Lay down and let her take a wild ride. Unless you want to be the man and pound the fuck out of her cunt.

Myssara to make this fair he should be reset to get hard on his own and not stay hard because he is here. Gardner can stay but should be invisible to him. So should the rest of us for that matter. The only way he will truly know. He can pound her or make love to her. Their choice."

Gardner laughed and walked over with the Goddess and they were are all dressed. She looked at us, "There is a veil up so they cannot see or hear us. They saw them do a 69 to get him hard and her prepared. He popped off in her mouth and kept going doing what they were doing. Soon he was hard again. He took her missionary. Kissed her the entire time.

He looked at Myssara, "Good call?"

She nodded, "I think this will help mend a certain burnt bridge."

She looked at Gardner. He sighed, "I have been trying."

Myssara looked at him, "Yes, my patience! Work harder on the effort. You have a long way to go and she is carrying your children like it or not. Just like she gave birth to one of them in a previous attempt. You did this same shit 10 times on 4 different women. I think you forced a party wipe in hopes of getting rid of the children! Those were instances of the few times you died first."

They looked over and Marshal actually made love to her. They saw Gardner getting jealous.

Raven looked at him, "How many times has he watched you fuck her?"

He calmed down and nodded, "You are right. I cannot lay claim to her or him."

He finally came and she went off as well. He was laying on her and she just held him. He looked at Myssara, "What was the verdict on the new device?"

She looked at him. "They fucking love it!"

He smiled. "You going to give one to each of my ladies and Lirana?"

She nodded, "At the house in the village first night. I may make it a level 5 second inn achievement gift for the ladies."

She looked at Gardner, stripped him of clothing again, and grabbed his cock and starts stroking him. "You repair your relationship with her before you get to the village and I will invite you to the party. We will see about Marshal after this. I am sending that quirky little dwarf the option.

She dropped the veil as the two worked their way to their feet. She motioned them over. They walk over with cum pouring out of Lirana. Myssara cleaned everyone up as she brought Gardner to a screaming climax. She looked at him. "You know what you have to do."

He walked over and grabbed Lirana's hand and they walked away as the Goddess motioned for Marshal to come forward. She looked at him, "That did not look like a gay man detesting making love to a woman. Not fucking her but making love to her."

He nodded, "She was the first woman I ever stuck my cock into. Now I have done her cunt as well. She has fucking mind-blowing oral skills. I do not know if I am truly BI but I can do her."

The Goddess smiled, "You want to find out?"

He looked at her, "Yes but."

The Goddess was naked and took him to the ground and sucked him back to life. Once he was hard, she mounted him and went for a wild ride and his hands went everywhere. Her tits, ass, and clit. She climaxed and sprayed all over him and he climaxed into her. She looked down at him, "What about now?"

He looked at her, "Ok I am bi. Now I know it."

She hopped up and cleaned them up. She looked at him, "Getting hard and keeping hard had no assistance from me. That was all you."

He laughed, "You have a few attributes about you that helped."

Raven looked at Marshal. "I know I pushed you on this but I did it for the right reasons and it was a good time. While you were here helping to test out a device. I designed it with Myssara helping to make it real. Show him the previous non-magical device."

She held one out to him. He nodded, "Yes the new device is way better than this thing. Who designed that?"

Raven laughed, "They do not have magic on Earth. At least nowhere capable of doing this if it does. The device is what women use on women and men. Did you enjoy my cock in your ass?"

He laughed and nodded, "You would be good with a man."

Raven shook his head. Myssara looked at him, "Most of your party has been invited to a fuck fest with me. The only woman that I know for certain who is dead set against another man entering her is Brenda here.

These 2 have found something that connects them. They will enjoy other women together. She looked over. Ersa, Shia and Flar appear. They walk toward them. Ersa looked at Raven, "This is the place you come?"

He nodded, "For the most part there are a couple of things missing but yes. This is the place."

Ersa asked, "Why are we here?'

Myssara looked at her, "Because I pulled you here to ask a question. I know Brenda's answer on this but I needed yours."

Raven interrupted and raised a hand, "I told Brenda that if she wanted to spend the night in the arms of another man, she has that right. Please answer her honestly. Brenda is the new cleric waiting for us."

The goddess looked at Raven, "Thank you. As I was saying I am expanding the invitation to this party. I need to know if you ladies will be entertaining the other men or not. They both looked at each other and Shia spoke, "We discussed this. We decided we would stay with just one cock and no other men this life. We know he is not into men. We have done it before with 2 men and it is not always a great experience. I say no. I am exclusive." Ersa nodded, "I agree. This was not something he asked of us."

She nodded, "I will have to extend this invitation to a few other females then now that Marshal is not gay." They both looked at him and he nodded, "Confirmed bi. Lirana and Myssara. Made love to Lirana and Myssara rode me hard and put me away wet. Literally."

Raven laughed, "She ejaculated all over him. Consider it a compliment. I am sure she does not do that with just anyone."

She walked over and threw the dwarf to the ground and did the same thing.

Raven giggled, "For those of you who have not figured it out this is Brenda our new and awaiting cleric. Unbeknownst to me before now is that Kerria my True Love who died, had a twin sister.

I met Kerria in my first world and she was taken away with a child I did not know about and then killed herself. She arrived in a new world pregnant and no memory of me or how she got that way. She gave birth when her hymen was still intact.

Changes have been put in place since then. If I can swing it, I will get my son pulled into this world because he is in-game already. He was apparently trained there. In my 20 years, he was there being trained by the sadistic bitch's personas.

Temporal differences. I found out I have been gone from Earth for just over 12 hours. I spent 20 years in hell on my first world just fucking NPC's and not adventuring. Other than Kerria who had been lied to and tricked into leaving.

I developed some skills." They heard the Goddess ejaculating all over the dwarf and him grunting his own climax. She got up and walked over to Gardner and Lirana. The next thing they knew she had her cunt of dwarf cum all over Lirana's face and Gardner was fucking Myssara's ass.

He thought, "I need a private moment with Ersa, can you shield the two of us off."

He heard, "Just the two of you. Go ahead."

She looked around, "Where did everyone go?"

He smiled, "I asked for a moment of time with you. I have asked for and been given the opportunity to have a couple of ladies' to travel with me until we tire of each other. Shia, Lirana, and Brenda have too many lives to even be considered. You are a first lifer and I wanted to know if you would like to continue to travel with me until you tire of me." She threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. She pulled back, "Yes, but why not the others?"

He smiled, "Because while I am actively training Marshal, they are all going to benefit from this training and they need more party leaders to help those coming into the game. You, on the other hand, are another matter.

The second slot I might not fill until I find the right woman. I love you very much and if it had been just the 2 of at first, I might have found that bond to be my 'true love.' I have not found that connection yet to call you my true love. I still find it hard and painful to put those two words together because they remind me of one woman who I only just found out has been dead 20 years.

I felt that initial connection with one woman in this world right now that I know about. She could someday fill that role as well, but again it is not something I am ready to call anyone right now. She just started out. One of the two I did the other night. Show her the images from the schoolhouse. Especially the parts concerning Blossom."

She watched it all including Blossom pleading with the goddess to let Raven take hers as well. She smiled and nodded, "I could see that and I would love to meet her as well at some point. Have her join us. I am not upset by the True love designation. I understand that is hard given everything you found out.

She showed me your entire relationship with her. The first woman in that world you found real, connected too and was robbed of her. That fueled your hatred of that goddess.

I see what you mean and I could see Blossom in that same role in that world given what she showed me. I agree. I will be your first of two, but your true love in this world will remain open for now. She said maybe next life we will find her. So you are all mine this life."

He kissed her, "Also the other ladies in our bed, but we know you will travel with me." She stopped for a second, "Oh gods. She just shared so much of what you have been carrying. Your daughters. Hers and this Mother Creator. She said it helps you to share this burden with another who is in-game. Thank you for trusting me with all of this. Thank you for coming into my life."

He kissed her again as they reappeared. They heard grunting and then Gardner popped off followed by Myssara ejaculating all over Lirana's face. She got up and cleans everyone up before they were finished and stood. Including the dwarf who finally got up.

Myssara walked over, "You will all level up the night at the inn; except Brenda who is level 5 already. Raven who is 5 already. Both Brenda and Raven are almost to level 6. From there game experience and roleplaying in this life for Raven.

She had an entertaining time getting to the first inn with a party she hated. She roleplayed extremely well.

I threw extra challenges at your group, more than normal, because of how well you were doing. You are already more than halfway to six but I do not normally award level 5 until you arrive at the inn. This little fuck fest is a congratulation to all of you for making it to the second inn and blowing through all of my major challenges for that section.

I rarely do this with first lifers. The 5 of you who are first lifers, counting Raven. Brenda will be joining you at the inn. You will have no major challenges ahead so I see no problem with letting you know this."

Raven looked at Marshal, "We will need to keep the 3 wagons." He looked at Raven, "Why?"

Raven smiled, "Look what I did to the last one."

The group started laughing. He looked at the Goddess, "About my son."

She cut him off, "It might take a couple of days or longer. I will know by the time you get your party to the inn."

He smiled, "I know, but could you at least get a message to him that his father has been looking for him. That his mother and I had no say in where and how he was raised. Learn, live, and love. I hope to see him soon."

She smiled, "I CAN and will do that. Now it is time for you all to get back to the game."

Raven woke up next to his minxes and they looked at him in awe. Then Shia spoke, "She is gorgeous, Brenda. Does she look like that in-game?"

He heard Myssara, "I brought them all up as they appear in-game."

He nodded, "Myssara brought you all up as you appeared in-game; in her case she transferred over and the goddess gave her a boon and changed her body over from the character she was playing. What you see of me is my self-image and will stay that way forever. I also impregnated her with triplets last night. All three boys."

They look wide-eyed. Shia looked at me, "How many kids are you going to have?"

He shrugged, "Thousands maybe. I am working to have all the girls moved to one world. Spread the genetics around."

He looked straight at Marshal and Garner, "I do not want them breeding with each other. If they find themselves in a lesbian or gay relationship it will not cause any degradation in genetics. Things they fix.

Things they alter. Like my triplets will not look alike. A rule. That way they do not know they are siblings. Brothers and sisters are a foreign concept as is the family which is why Brenda was shocked to learn his best friend was actually her sister.

She is suffering right now like I was 20 years ago and right before I arrived. While it is just the 2 of us, I got permission for Ersa to continue on with me after this life. They are wanting you, Lirana, Brenda, and Marshal to head up new groups in the next life. From what I gather as she can deceive me to a point. I wanted you to know why it was not asked of you."

Shia nodded, "Good, she could use a lot of work with a lot of classes for a while. I am happy they agreed to that for both of you. I admit I have been thinking about leading again now that I have my memories all back. Your teaching has been extremely helpful and we are only a quarter of the way there."

Ersa nodded, "I could have a brother or sister out there. She told me that information is not to be shared beyond you and I going forward. She understood you wanting Shia to know because she shares your bed now."

He nodded, "You could and some do."

They looked across at who he stared at and Shia grabs his arm, "They are brothers?"

He shrugged, "How would I know? I am not a Goddess. I will say that if they are twins and graduate at the same time there are studies of twins or siblings being separated and falling in love. Getting separated, finding each other and getting married before they know they were siblings.

Anytime I see a relationship that strong and close, right out of the gate with the same graduating class. I have to wonder if they are twins or triplets. I found out about the siblings not being identical because of Lirana. They ensure they do not look identical. Cannot stop them from feeling it or being drawn to it."

He stood up and was mugged by the incoming barbarian, "Thank you! I got both of them wanting to keep fucking and the dwarf. I feel like you in reverse."

He nodded and smiled, "I wanted you happy. You are one lady I plan to fuck into submission at that party."

She laughed, "You think you can manage that?"

He smiled, "I know I can. I have been granted another boon. I can cum 6 times a day for every woman I am entertaining. That recharges over 12 hours. How many women will be at this party?

She looked at him in shock, "Ok, I submit right now."

He laughed, "I still plan to fuck you and have you begging me to make you cum."

She looked at him, "You are that confident?"

He leaned in, "I made the goddess wail and ejaculate a good 12 feet when I shoved both my hands into her. One in each hole."

She stepped back, "What did she do?"

He smiled, "She had two hands in her before but never at the same time. She will show you the session because I fucked both holes full of cum before that. We had 2 graduating students who I impregnated and took their virginities. They took 2 separate paths hoping at least 1 of them would find me in-game. But to answer your question. She kissed me passionately as she is the Goddess of Lust."

He looked up, "Well it is not raining and that is not water. Probably coming from the body in the trees hanging from that branch. Based on the clothes I would say we found the rest of the Baron."

Shia went scurrying up the tree while the rest of them cleared out of the way and the body crashed down with a thud. He looked at her, "He had to have been near the initial explosion from our wagon. He searched his body and found the key for the chest eight rings, an amulet with a broken chain by his stomach.

Boots, cloak, armor, and gloves. He looked at Ersa, "Most of his gear survived being thrown into a tree. Shia, you should do a thorough search of his carriage. Hidden compartments and the like."

She nodded and went to check it out. He studied and Ersa finished first. She started going through the equipment. Shia came back with another small chest and a half dozen wands.

He looked at them. "For a man who hated magic, he sure carried enough of it."

She got the chest open and there were stacks of scrolls on top of a pile of gems. Some letters that Shia started reading through. He laid out his cloak and she dumped them out and one detects as magical. He tossed it to Ersa who looked at it, "It is a luck stone." Raven put the jewels into the jewel chest. He gathered the guys and Ersa looked at the armor, "Like what they are already wearing."

1...45678...13