The Next Game Master Pt. 03

Story Info
The conclusion to the Next Game Master Series.
82.4k words
4.67
6.4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Raven guided the group to the Second inn. After a night of fucking and expanding his group of ladies from 2 to 4, he was on a mission to get back the last thing taken from him, his son.

Inspired by so many things but not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm November 2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Authors Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer. I do it to tell the story for those who wish to read them.

--

Raven dropped off to sleep and found himself in a large cavern with a waterfall. Raven looked around and had 3 goddesses. Mother, Myssara and Raven walked toward this new goddess.

The one goddess he did not know looked at him, "I do not want that man in my world."

He looked at her, "I have no designs on staying. I doubt I am truly in your world. That would be too dangerous."

She looked at Mother who laughed, "He is not one you will intimidate."

Mother looked at Raven, "Here are the rules. You cannot give him any strategy information or information that will help him in this game if he decides to stay. In fact, if he turns you down his memory of your existence will be removed. You cannot tell him this. Understood?"

He nodded, "You ready for mine?"

Mother looked at Raven, "What rules are you requesting?"

He looked over, "I want him, and you alone. No goddesses in anybody's heads. When he reaches a decision, they can return."

She looked at him, "You do not want him to be intimidated by her."

He nodded, "Or in his mind threatening him. If she has done so she needs to confess it now so you can fix the issue."

She glared at Raven, "Fine! I might have told him I would keep killing his friends if he left."

He looked at the goddess, "How many friends?"

She looked at him, "His 3 lovers."

He looked at Mother, "You know what I will request."

Mother nodded, "You can extend the offer to his 3 ladies as well."

She looked at the goddess, "You need to learn to play fair."

He looked at Mother, "I have an idea. If this does occur 4 players just died in Myssara's world you could transfer them all here. Even swap."

Mother looked at Myssara who smiled, "Sure, I would recommend starting them at different locations as 2 of them have memories they will carry forward. Including the need to kill each other."

The lady smiled, "They will become a party then!"

He looked at Myssara, "One or two should be delayed until they give birth. I would not trust this one to make it a painless birth."

She glared at Raven and Mother smiled, "That would be acceptable, as I know your reasoning behind that."

Mother never told him this was the world Kerria was sent too, but he was perceptive enough to know she was of that temperament. The Goddess asked Mother, "You tell him of my involvement in Kerria's life?"

Mother thought back to her, "No, be glad I did not tell him of your involvement in her death. She never had a life here. You helped to see to that. You just started recovering from that mistake when I pulled all of your children. He killed your lover, imagine what he would do with that knowledge."

She looked shocked at Mother. Mother sent the two of them away. He shook his head, "I am ready. If you could manifest us up a few chairs."

She nodded and he had a seat as did Mother. Soon he saw the man before him who was his son. He came forward. "I do not know you two."

He nodded, "I know that Jason. You were named after my father. I am your father. In this universe on these worlds, we are not allowed to raise or know our children. Siblings are not allowed to know each other as such. You grew up on a world under the goddess Lyria and then you were brought here to this 'new goddess.' Yet another sadistic bitch."

He looked shocked at Raven's blasphemous statement, "She could end your existence!"

He looked at him, "She cannot do shit to me. To you sure. Not to me. I am here to tell you the parts you do not know. Your mother died shortly after having you. It took me 20 years in-game time to learn of you and I will explain that to you.

When I met your mother within Lyria's sadistic world she was born here. I was not. I was born on a world called Earth. The cradle of humanity if you will. All of the players are from or descendants of those from Earth. I went to join a gaming group. Like you would go and play cards in the inn. I signed some sign-up documents and ended up here. Mother show him my entry cell please."

She puts the image up and he looked disgusted. Raven looked at him. "Moving me from Earth to here destroyed my body. My background that I am writing changed my lump of flesh that you see into what you see in front of you. This is my born image because I came from Earth and this was the first form I took."

He nodded and Raven continued, "The goddess did a lot of things wrong. She broke her contract with me. While you were growing up, I was stuck in an elven court fucking a few of her personas. She made a deal with your mother. She had told her she was barren. That was not true. She just kept her from getting pregnant. She offered to fix that if she transferred away with her child.

There are several things you need to know about this. I had multiple pregnancies with the goddess's persona. I heard you have 3 ladies."

He nodded. "You know what I mean. She never told her that as soon as you were born in a new world you would be taken away. That when she switched worlds all knowledge of me and how she became pregnant would be lost. That she would once again be a virgin when this occurred. She gave birth to you while still being a virgin again.

Births are supposed to be painless in this universe. She had her hymen ripped out while giving birth to you. She was screaming her head off. She was lost, confused, depressed and ended her own life because of that sadistic bitch.

You were returned to Lyria's world to be raised. A couple of years after you were moved off of Lyria's world I made my move as she was finally forced to confront me. I destroyed Lyria and her world."

He looked at Raven with large eyes. "That was when I met Mother here. I call her Mother Creator. She is over every goddess who controls a world in her universe. I would have been made a Goddess if I had been a woman. There are no Gods here.

They are all women. That should have been the last time I saw Mother. Events occurred that are not relevant to this discussion but I have seen Mother on several occasions since then. I am not a player and I am not a god.

I am a Gaming Grandmaster. I run with players and advise the goddess of my world who is much more loving than the sadistic bitch I just saw leave here. I have struck a deal for a swap. 4 players who died in a fight in the inn for you and your 3 ladies.

You would come to the inn on my world where we are at and join our party. We are in the process of merging 3 parties together. Heavens help us. We will go after 3 different but connect targets. That caused a rift in one of the parties and the fight that occurred.

Here are the things you get on top of this, this includes your ladies. All the knowledge of your past lives and mistakes you made in this life. Everything I teach you while with me until this life ends, your life ends, or we are separated. You will retain this information for all time.

We are likely to be separated after we hit level 20 or we die regardless. I do not lead the group I teach leaders and run with the group. If the leader is about to make an obvious major mistake, I will cut him or her off from the action. I took a group that failed to get to the second inn 84 times.

We got through on one run with the goddess throwing every optional encounter she had against our party. I am the first player ever to hit level 6 by the second inn in her world. In my ancestral world, these are all just games. You had other lives to live, families to raise.

Here it is about the game and how well you can play it. You have options. You can stay with the sadistic bitch or you and your ladies can come and run with me. Learn live, and love. Under a goddess who is a horny loving wench but not a sadistic bitch. You have any questions before you decide?"

He looked at Raven, "Why did she do that to my mother?"

He sighed, "Because she knew I loved her and she did not want the competition. She never understood there was no competition because I loved your mother. Your Mother was young and lied too, misinformed, and then felt ashamed at being fooled by the bitch."

Mother looked over, "This meeting is unprecedented. Again, Raven, you surprise."

He looked at Raven, "You are Raven, from the statue?"

Raven looked at his son, "I have never seen and only heard of the statue. They are on other worlds but not the world I am on. To answer your question. I am Sarrion "The Raven" Black."

Mother nodded, "That is how he arranged this meeting."

He sat back, "I am worried I would disappoint."

He smiled, "Every gamer starts out at the beginning that is why I do what I do. I was taught the game by my parents. People like you, my son. People who are born into this world and living by the rules.

Day in and day out. I had 5 first lifers in my party. They are all active members of the group I am training. No deaths. Not even for the caravan, we were guarding. Except for some horses."

He chuckled and looked at Raven, "Why now?"

Raven nodded, "I only learned of your existence recently. I have been fighting tooth and nail to get your mother and that was when I learned of you and that you were an adult and in-game. My first and so far, only son.

I did not know of the deal your mother made and last I saw her she was barren. Being born here you do not have a contract like I do. I can never go back to Earth. You can join me in the morning, all 4 of you. Now is the time for you to give Mother an answer unless you have any other questions I am allowed to answer."

He looked at Mother, "Everything he has told me is true?"

She nodded, "He is a persistent pain in the ass about getting some things, your mother and her story being a painful part of it for him. It was not pleasant for me either when I learned of it. Then wanting to get you back. The offer is real and his skills are real."

He nodded, "I want. WE would want to go to him. We have talked about what it would be like to run with you, not even knowing I was your son."

He looked at Mother and stood as did she. He grabbed her ass and kissed her passionately, "I am looking forward to our next meeting."

He released her and stepped back and she shook her head. Raven's son stood there in shock. "You need to bring his 3 ladies here because they could opt out of the arrangement. I doubt they would but free will and all."

She shook her head, "Not needed."

She called the goddesses back, "The swap will occur."

He walked over to Mother, "Could this other goddess and you stick around for a moment."

She nodded. He looked over, "Myssara you taking care of him and his ladies' conversions and plans?"

She nodded, "Yes I might even find time to get him up on my altar."

He smiled, "The one we designed was a big hit."

He walked up and kissed her passionately while grabbing her ass.

She smiled big and nodded. "It was a very big hit."

They left and he looked at the goddess, "Does she know what I am capable of doing?"

She shook her head, "You have not been to her world."

He smiled, "The deal with claiming was on the world. The deal with meeting them was the warning."

She smiled and nodded, "You are correct in the way you worded that. When and if he visits your world, he could ask to leave the first time you pissed him off. In which case your world would end up on a list of a hundred that he could have spun off into a new universe. Replacing you and returning you to me to be a player. With no memory of ever being a goddess."

She looked at Raven, "HOW?!"

He looked at her, "By following the rules. She cannot send me back, she cannot make me a god, but she can give me the resources to start a new universe where I would be like Mother. You have any players under contract you better watch your ass because you break that contract and they call you on it is game over for you.

I ever decide to exercise that option I will request your world for the hundredth world to visit. Once on it is game over for you. I should say GAME ON for you. Right now, I am happy. Mother does not want me to do this and I really do not want her job, or to even be a God. Nobody calls me an ordinary player. I am Gaming Grandmaster. You have just been taken to school."

He looked at Mother, "I am ready to go whenever you are."

She just stared in shock and Mother looked at her. "You are living on borrowed time. He could go with the one world he is on. He does not need to visit a hundred. So, you better hope that your sister goddesses keep him happy for a very long time as none of you can touch him. You are barred from speaking of this to anyone once we leave. Do you have anything to say."

She closed her mouth and stared at Raven, "Why?"

He looked at her, "Because you are a sadistic bitch. You threatened my son and treated me with nothing but disdain and loathing. You act just like Lyria in my eyes. Any of my descendants make it to your world be advised they all go with me. Mother will let me know if you retaliate against them in the future. My deal is subject to changes. If Mother and I agree to the changes."

Mother walked over to Raven, "He is correct I have offered to renegotiate his deal a couple of times now."

They disappeared. He woke up with a smile on his face and a halfling fucking him awake. He looked around and the other three were watching. He reached up and grabbed a tit and started playing with her nipple while his other hand went to her clit and She starts to tense up. HE grabbed her ass and start picking her up and slamming her back down. She screams out a piercing orgasm and sprays all over his crotch. He shot 50 ropes of cum into her and she moaned with each one. He had cum leaking out like a river after 30 so he stopped. He flipped her over, "My little minxes can tongue fight as you clean and suck her out. Because I filled it."

He went to Brenda, "I could use a little of your oral attention and then get cleaned up really good for meeting your nephew, Kerria's son, and his 3 ladies."

She looked at Raven, "You got him here?"

He nodded, "I worked a 4-person swap. The 4 who died in the bar for those 4. He and his 3 ladies. He had to agree to it first. His first question to me was, 'You are that Raven?' He had seen the statue."

He looked over at the ladies, "All of the active worlds have a statue of me as me. Talking of all the changes that are occurring because of my efforts. It is not on the world I am on and would be removed from a world I visit while I was there."

She dropped down and sucked him clean and then off. She then helped to clean him up.

He thought, "My Love, where are they?"

She laughed, "They are outside your room waiting for you."

He looked at everyone. "That is enough, My son is waiting to meet us. Study up any spells or pray for them if you need them. Myssara, clean us real nice and dress us in our cleaned gear please as soon as we have spells prepared."

An hour later and he was ready. The ladies found themselves all decked out and laughing. They still had the halflings legs held up in the air and she was fully cleaned, dressed, and ready to go. He held her up, "Nice wakeup call firecracker. You know what a firecracker is?"

She nodded. He walked out and yelled, "Marshal." He came over. He looked at him, "What name do you go by?"

He looked at Raven, "Frent." He looked at him and he had an elven, half-elven, and human lover. He looked at him and pulled Brenda in front of him, "Frent, this is your mother's twin sister Brenda. To his ladies call me Raven, yes that Raven.

Before you ask, he did not know I was his father. Even when you kill a goddess and blow up a world it takes what feels like forever to get family back. As of last night, I negotiated a deal to get these 4 for the 4 idiots who started and died in the bar fight.

The goddess on that world is a sadistic bitch and I told her so. Myssara, on the other hand, can be mischievous, clever, fun, a great fuck, and a joy to make love too. She gave you gift boxes. READ all of the instructions. ESPECIALLY the stuff in bold on page two. The device is modeled after my own anatomy. Which I have been told I can keep in future lives because I know how to fucking use it."

Lirana came over and kissed him, "Thank you for that last night. Biggest orgasm ever!"

He smiled. "No, I think the double fisting I did on the goddess took that. The Goddess threw the scene up for the new arrivals. They looked at this and his ladies gasped, "Is that even possible on a human?"

He smiled, "I have done one hand or another on a human or persona. It is possible with a trusting partner."

He smiled, "Throw up Lirana's last few minutes with me on the altar last night. The goddess made an appearance while the scene finishes. Frent and his ladies looked on in awe. Raven smiled and walked over to her, "Thank you Myssara my Goddess, my lover." He thought, "And my love."

He took her into a dip and kissed her passionately. He smiled, "Thank you for everything from last night's party and getting my son to me. Did you like my trade idea?"

She laughed as he raised her back up, "I thought that was hilarious."

He kissed her passionately again, "We have work to do. However, I would like you to throw up a double screen one from Ersa looking out and one from behind the wagon at ground level. As I now have a firecracker others might want to see what fireworks done right look like."

She threw it up and switched to Raven when he went in on horseback and one of his son's ladies looked at him, "How are you casting those so fast?"

He shook his head, "Second round they turn to move action. Cast one then a move action sent one of them off then cast the second one. Then double move actions until they are done. They are fun to throw into a crowd. It will avoid running into anything and you can swirl it right up a person's body and then up in the sky to explode. It is a first level spell for wizards and a second level spell for sorcerers. The range is what makes it killer. I can get mine out to almost six hundred feet."

She looked at Raven, "Why almost?"

He looked at her, "With any spell that travels a straight line you can get to the max distance. But any movement up, down, left, right, takes away from distance. Think like a length of rope. It might be 50-100 feet long but not when you have it coiled."

She nodded. "I work out of the magical school of unusual. If I can think of something unusual to do with a spell, I am all over the idea. I believe in creativity. There are staple spells like magic missiles and fireballs. I did not take fireball for a third level spell, I figured one of the other wizards would. I love trading spells. Where do you think Ersa got her snapdragons from?

I picked up a rare spell called diamond Spray. It is a cone based but it bypasses adamantine and cold iron damage reduction. Different. No energy resistance for it does slicing damage. Snapdragon is a great utility spell. Distraction, driving the targets in a given direction. Misdirection if the caster has a good hiding spot and can send them in two directions Get the enemy chasing ghosts."