The Next Game Master Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk with your goddesses say just your top 5% and ask them what they think of this concept. How many would be willing to take that on? Or if they could name goddesses that this would be an ideal approach for.

I know you can communicate with all of them simultaneous and have multiple conversations because when I gave you that fucking climax of a lifetime time, they all saw me giving it to you."

The ladies laughed. "I am sorry but that was an epic lovemaking session because we were making love at that time."

She nodded, "You made me feel things I never felt before. Not even on Earth. Your 20 years in fucking hell as you put it made you quite talented. Give me a moment and I will see what a few others think. I already know Myssara likes the idea. She loves you so she is a bit bias. To some degree so am I. Which is why I am taking this up with others."

Mother walked off and Myssara asked him, "What do you want to do?"

He looked at her, "Slitting my own wrists is out of the question. Lining some of these bricks up and shooting them now would save time." He groaned out and he saw her getting frustrated with those answers.

He sighed, "We have two to three days in this one location. No encounters. Let me teach them about the types of trees, plants, and tracking. Essentially let me take a two-day camping trip with these boy scouts and teach them about nature, the right way to hunt. You get the idea. Hell, make it a week in-game if I work with everyone on whatever their skills might be."

She sighed, "I will give you 3 days to go over hunting and spell selections and for Marshal to organize the squads. That means breaking up your companions into some of the squads. To expand the experience base. I agree you should not be in a squad. You could continue to train leaders and scouts while traveling."

He looked at her, "For myself, I will try for level 20 on every run but not with a group of NPC's, ever. I get to level 15 and all we have is NPC's then I will stop there and start a new character. Save it and return to it later if need be, when you need my assistance in getting a large enough group from 15 to 20.

I know Mother thinks this is a good idea but she wants to have confirmation for this from the other goddesses. Because of her proximity to me. She did once refer to me as her new Adam."

Myssara giggled and nodded, "I am in on the conversation. I am allowed to listen in but not talk. There are a few who think it is radical and there are a lot more who think it is an option that does need to be tested on a larger scale than one world.

You are correct there will be an explosion of new players and one mentor in a world is never going to be enough. Some are concerned about the population explosion."

He looked at her, "Pass to Mother, those that are concerned about a population explosion and being able to handle it could be used as an apprentice program for the new goddesses.

Give each one of them an apprentice to learn the controls and watch over certain parties and report if there is a problem. They never interact with the player or the champion only the goddess. She is invisible."

Myssara looked at Raven, "This goes back to your concept of having multiple gods and goddesses on a world."

He nodded. "Sort of. It will have to happen if you increase the populations too much or your level of interaction becomes muted. Replacing personas with players of a different game. City protectors, Armies, farmers, and merchants.

A Baron, Duke, Count, King, Queen, all of it could be players in another game. Same world, same rules, but they are dealing with the day to day lives. Farmers and merchants actually raise their children. Those are the retired adventures. Let them live a life as a retired adventurer raising a family and running a business.

Not just humans but all communities. Think of the wizards who want to be an alchemist or an enchanter in life. If they could settle and set up a shop. Honing their craft if you will."

He pulled her to him, "I know your pool is not ready but I bet your ass is."

She laughed and spooned in front of him and slid his prepared cock in her ass. He cupped her breast from behind while kissing and licking her neck. He slowly started pumping her and ran his hand to her cunt and slid three fingers in while he used his thumb to slowly rub over her clit.

Twenty minutes of this and he shot off into her ass. He lost count of how many orgasms she has had. He started right back up again and rolled them to the other side. This allowed him to kiss, lick, and stimulate the other side of her.

They went twenty-five minutes at this pace and she clamped down harder this time than any he could recall. He popped off another 12 jets into her ass as she wailed out and squirted all over both of them. Mother came and stood over them and he looked at her, "Got to keep my goddess happy."

Mother chuckled, "I have 20 worlds who are interested in this level of commitment. Your apprenticeship program was well received by over half of the goddesses I talked with. There have been talks before about having multiple goddesses to a world.

We are hundreds of years from that. But a silent apprentice to train them up a bit before they take on a world of their own. You know how many worlds I have to fill. Rathor is not bad in bed but I left his goddess a few of your instructional images.

She was shocked and intrigued. He is improving and told me to tell you, thank you. I still only let my ass be touched by you. He now has several children from both of us. I can do 3 of those worlds right away. The champions for the other 17 have to be found."

He pulled her down to him, " Getting Grandmasters onto them. In the meantime. Prepare that ass of yours now. I am owed a lot of ass time from the two of you."

She chuckled, "And oral. I know." He slid into her ass and Myssara came around and had mother sucking on her ass while He slowly pumped away in Mother's ass and kissed her neck, tits, and ran his fingers into her sopping wet cunt. He went faster and Mother moaned out and locked down on him.

He kept working her tits and cunt until she sprayed him. He then stopped holding back and sprayed the inside of her ass with 10 jets of cum which caused her to tremble. She was still sucking away. He started up again at a faster pace doing what she loved to her nipples until she screamed out again. He flooded her ass with 15 jets.

He kissed her neck. "We are a go then?"

Mother looked over, "This world will change to those parameters. Your world will be briefed in mass shortly after you finishing fucking your ladies. Until you dream again."

He woke up and had Trisa riding away on his cock. He reached up and grabbed both of her small tits and she wailed out and sprays all over him. He looked to see and had taken all his clothes all the way off and she laid on top of him. She smiled, "I won the right to wake you up. We had a beetle race."

He laughed, "I am a bug prize. Good to know Firecracker. Now I need to clean up and prepare spells. There is a world announcement coming. Earthshaking news into how lives will progress."

She looked at Raven, "You been up to something?"

He smiled, "I voiced my frustration, concerns, and plans to change things. They were well received. Both in her ass and the ideas among other goddesses it was shared with."

She laughed, "You going to tell me about it?"

He shook his head, "I am going to get cleaned up by you sucking my cock, and your ass is about to be attacked by Shanna which is good. Firecracker sucked him clean and then off and clean again. Shanna wanted to play but he looked at her, "Wait, you will want to hear this announcement and what it means to you.

He finished studying and thought, "Ok my love. Let them all know."

She laughed, "Watch the faces and listen."

He listened as she outlined the plan and changes in lives on this world and how they would compare to other worlds. She also talked about him, his observations and the suggestions which were being implemented now.

That he would show up in parties at different times sometimes for a stage and sometimes for an entire run to level twenty. Nobody would ever be allowed to claim to be The Raven; else face her wrath.

In fact, she has modified his Raven to have smoky grey eyes to ensure nobody claimed to be him. The fact that Raven was a restricted name for the champion.

He sat there and waited for the group to show up and they did not disappoint. He looked at them and summoned his Raven to him. His smoky grey eyes were kind of creepy but cool.

He looked out and everyone just stared at him. He looked at the ladies, "I will talk with my ladies in private about how it impacts them. Frent has the floor as he transferred in from another world and he can talk about what he saw in the city. I will go for a short ride while he talks about the statues and what it meant."

He came back a few minutes later and they were waiting for his return, "Questions?"

Trisa smiled, "I collected the list of questions we could not answer. First was how did you kill a Goddess and Destroy a world?"

He smiled, "I am restricted from giving that information out. The pains I went through to do it I would not wish on any of you. I would say if you are a native-born player then you have next to no hope of ever doing that."

Trisa looked at the list, "Does being the champion have benefits?"

He smiled. "Benefits and drawbacks. This is my only world. I am tied to it now. I have enhancements to my stats and there is an ability granted depending on the class I play though I will not know them until I play them. My Raven is not one of them. I got that as a statement, it is an innate ability for all my characters. I was going by that name in that world. The Raven is a symbol of death in some cultures and bad luck to kill. For my Arcane life as a wizard, it is an additional use of my arcane focus. Until you are offered a position as a champion in another world you will not know the others."

Trisa looked at Raven, "The big question. Why now?"

He smiled and chuckled, "I kind of went off on Myssara. A group this green should never be in a raid configuration. All quests we will pick up after we make level 10 will be designed for a party, not a raid. I will be taking 8-10 on to try for level 15. We will see if we have what it takes to go to level 20. The fact of the matter is you are the first of a wave of green recruits coming into the game over the next twenty years at least. What that means is for every one of you there will be 5 new players across that time frame. I cannot teach them all. I have to teach others so they teach others.

You can expect half of your party or more to be first lifers. That is why the past lives are being restored across the world. That is why it is imperative to keep some talented players around longer to mentor these new players.

Let us face facts. Some of you need more work than others. I will do my best to get you to the next inn. There is no guarantee. I can tell you I have gotten us a three-day window to train the other new people in those things that I taught everyone in my starting party. Hunting, Riding, driving a wagon, defining roles; COOKING, every fucking player needs to know how to cook. As well as spell selection.

Epilogue

He spent 3 days going over nature basics, spell selection, and character concepts. They departed with a new mission involving a necromancer closer to them. They went in with 23 and left with 18. Flar being one who died with the necromancer battle; he charged forward and fell in a spiked pit trap with two others; including Splitter and brain dead halfling ranger rogue who failed to spot the trap.

They made it to the next inn relatively unscathed after that battle. He took Lirana, Gardner, Marshal, Shanna, Trisa, Ersa, Shia, Brenda, and himself toward the next inn. Brandi and Frent led the other group as they picked up a few more players. They lost Shanna, Trisa, Gardner, Brenda, and Shia.

Brenda, Shia, and Trisa died in the final fight. Shanna and Gardner in the resource-draining fight before that. They lost those last 3 because Brenda would not leave the halfling's side, Trisa, to try and work to heal any others. They had to pull back some which left her uncovered by the party because of her refusal to cooperate with the party leader. They were left healing with potions and wands and had to get to a bottleneck they could control. Brenda left them hanging as the only cleric and it cost lives. He made sure to let her know it in the dream state as did Myssara.

Shisa died trying to pull Trisa back but she had gotten too far ahead of the group and the cleric running into the front to focus on one character was a poor tactical decision. Brenda did not even try to save Shia and she was right beside her.

Raven figured there was a story there but it was too late and not a concern to question that after the fact. They did not have enough to continue and non-player characters were not an option for Raven; he was to teach first.

Marshal, Lirana, Ersa, and he survived. They got 2 rooms and spent 2 days making love to their 2 women to see if any other groups arrived. None did. Ravin started falling hard for Ersa now. She stood beside him, fought, and survived with him through 15 levels of no deaths with him.

He was very proud of his most improved player and lover. Marshal and Lirana spent that time together and Marshal realized he had a stronger heterosexual side to him than he thought. On the third day, the ladies gave birth to the last of the children that life. Taking his own advice, He would start off with a new character and leave this one for level 15-20 in the future.

He enjoyed his time with the ladies of this party but he did ask for a fresh start in the next life. Ersa being the exception. New faces, but if he would get them or not was unknown...yet.